AndroAsc suffers from White Conservative Victim Syndrome

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

AndroAsc
Padawan Learner

AndroAsc suffers from White Conservative Victim Syndrome

Post by AndroAsc »

Been a while since I've been here, but I just got to let it out.

I'm FUCKING sick of all the WOKE garbage nonsense on TV these days, every franchise has gone to utter garbage.
- Everything that KK and her bitch clan touches has been terrible, basically the Episodes 7 and beyond. The only good thing is Mandalorian and that's because Dave Filoni managed to keep that KK bitch at bay... but for how long?
- ST Discovery was an terrible woke garbage mess because filled with woke garbage, the main character being a black gay woman obviously fits all the checkboxes. It's just unwatchable and I'm not even current on it.
- ST Picard, just finished season 2, and there is just so much SJW woke garbage there.
- Halo TV series was utter woke garbage... they actually made Cortana into an unlikeable bitch!

Seriously, if I had an old school TV there is a good chance I would have hurled something and smashed the screen. I just feel uncontrollable rage. EVERYTHING HAS GONE TO SHIT!!! I would take Voyager ANY DAY over the utter garbage we have now. I was always excited about more Star Wars TV (waited for that since ROTS was released), and was excited about post VOY-era Trek. Now I just want it all to end. Crash and burn. If Lucasfilm and Paramount goes bankrupt tomorrow I would be CELEBRATING. I want SW and ST to die, and those where my favorite franchises as a kid. And fuck the woke SJW bastards who killed all my favorite TV shows.

Give me some good TV that doesn't have any woke, SJW, feminist, "intersectionality" garbage nonsense. PLEASE. And yes, I put my money where my mouth is, cancelled all my subscriptions for a while now.
bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by bilateralrope »

AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 01:48am - ST Discovery was an terrible woke garbage mess because filled with woke garbage, the main character being a black gay woman obviously fits all the checkboxes. It's just unwatchable and I'm not even current on it.
It's very clear that you haven't watched Discovery. The only way I can see you thinking that Michael is gay is if you've relied on what other people have been saying, even though they are lying to you.

But why does "woke" content acknowledging that LGBT people exist anger you so much ?
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

What does "woke" mean in this context?
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

I read through this moronic shite hoping for there to be some hint it was sarcasm but nothing doing.

You are an idiot.
Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Yan »

Woke basically means giving minorities and women equal prominence and focus. Of course conservatives hate that so they get murderous. People who complain about woeness are usually the kind of people who think men should be allowed to rape their wives, that POC should be second class citizens or exterminated, or that LGBTQIA should be exterminated.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

bilateralrope wrote: 2022-08-21 02:50am
AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 01:48am - ST Discovery was an terrible woke garbage mess because filled with woke garbage, the main character being a black gay woman obviously fits all the checkboxes. It's just unwatchable and I'm not even current on it.
It's very clear that you haven't watched Discovery. The only way I can see you thinking that Michael is gay is if you've relied on what other people have been saying, even though they are lying to you.

But why does "woke" content acknowledging that LGBT people exist anger you so much ?
Well there's some interaction Between Burnham and Tilly that you could consider as romantic but Burnham's primary romantic partners were both men, now there was lesbian lady in Discovery but that was Jett Reno (a white person, played by Tig Notaro)
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner

Post by AndroAsc »

Gandalf wrote: 2022-08-21 03:18am What does "woke" mean in this context?
It's an American cultural phenomenon that excessively panders to the LGBT and minority crowd, but it's actually just neo-racism in the country.

For example:
ST DS9 - Sisko my favorite captain. He was a good character. He just happens to be black. Humanity has moved past racism.
ST Discovery - Michael is a black, gay, women... a terrible character. The only defining feature is that she's a black woman. People are obsessed about race.

Another example:
ST DS9 - Jadzia was somewhat bi, but there was a storyline reason, because she was a Trill. She was a good character.
ST Discovery - The engineer and doctor gay couple. Terrible characters, and only defining feature is that they are gay. Oh... they have to be an inter-racial couple too, because we need to check the diversity boxes. Fuck off...
Last edited by AndroAsc on 2022-08-21 10:05am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Darth Yan wrote: 2022-08-21 05:44am Woke basically means giving minorities and women equal prominence and focus. Of course conservatives hate that so they get murderous. People who complain about woeness are usually the kind of people who think men should be allowed to rape their wives, that POC should be second class citizens or exterminated, or that LGBTQIA should be exterminated.
Yeah these are people who praise Orville because there the only LGBTQ+ people are aliens and thus "the other" by default, while the bash Discovery season 3 for having a non-binary human character who says they "never felt a she and prefer they".

Yeah I pretty much never seen any criticism about "wokeness" that didn't boil down to "those series aren't bigoted enough for me".
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner

Post by AndroAsc »

bilateralrope wrote: 2022-08-21 02:50am

Uhm... I watched till Season 3. I suffered through the entire "Spock Sister" bullshit which they managed to retcon it somewhat the end of Season 2.

Her name is "Michael", that's a dude name. She's a fucking obvious pander to the fucking intersectionality.
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner

Post by AndroAsc »

Lord Revan wrote: 2022-08-21 10:03am
Darth Yan wrote: 2022-08-21 05:44am Woke basically means giving minorities and women equal prominence and focus. Of course conservatives hate that so they get murderous. People who complain about woeness are usually the kind of people who think men should be allowed to rape their wives, that POC should be second class citizens or exterminated, or that LGBTQIA should be exterminated.
Yeah these are people who praise Orville because there the only LGBTQ+ people are aliens and thus "the other" by default, while the bash Discovery season 3 for having a non-binary human character who says they "never felt a she and prefer they".

Yeah I pretty much never seen any criticism about "wokeness" that didn't boil down to "those series aren't bigoted enough for me".
Not even the Borg use "they" pronouns, any normal human who truly needs to use they needs to be in a mental institute.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:02am
It's an American cultural phenomenon that excessively panders to the LGBT and minority crowd, but it's actually just neo-racism in the country.

For example:
ST DS9 - Sisko my favorite captain. He was a good character. He just happens to be black. Humanity has moved past racism.
ST Discovery - Michael is a black, gay, women... a terrible character. The only defining feature is that she's a black woman. People are obsessed about race.
Except Burnham isn't gay, at no point in Discovery I know does she express any sexual interest on women, has 2 male partners and also in the actual series I can't recall a single time her race was a factor and her defining character traits were "Vulcan upbrinning" and "had to struggle with gaining other people's trust due those people blaming her for starting a war".

I'll give a chance here name a single scene where Micheal Burnham's race or sexuality was a story point.
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner

Post by AndroAsc »

Woke is just neo-racism mixed with fascist neo-religion, stop sugar coating it.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:06am

Not even the Borg use "they" pronouns, any normal human who truly needs to use they needs to be in a mental institute.
I'm pretty sure Borg don't use "he" or "she" either, besides they're fictional and thus limited by the values of the era and need I really remind you that Borg episodes came out in the 1990s
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner

Post by AndroAsc »

Lord Revan wrote: 2022-08-21 10:07am

For example:
Except Burnham isn't gay, at no point in Discovery I know does she express any sexual interest on women, has 2 male partners and also in the actual series I can't recall a single time her race was a factor and her defining character traits were "Vulcan upbrinning" and "had to struggle with gaining other people's trust due those people blaming her for starting a war".

I'll give a chance here name a single scene where Micheal Burnham's race or sexuality was a story point.
Her name is "Michael", I think that's enough said. If you're looking for a scene, I believe there was a few in the beginning where the writers acknowledge Michael was not a girl's name. If you're not injecting bloody LGBTQ propaganda, WHY give her a name called Michael? What fucking plot reason does it service except to make your fucking political point?!

Yup, no shit you totally fucked up by starting a war, only to get promoted to Captain. In what world would that happen unless you check all the intersectionality boxes?
Last edited by AndroAsc on 2022-08-21 10:15am, edited 1 time in total.
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner

Post by AndroAsc »

Lord Revan wrote: 2022-08-21 10:10am
AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:06am

I'm pretty sure Borg don't use "he" or "she" either, besides they're fictional and thus limited by the values of the era and need I really remind you that Borg episodes came out in the 1990s
You're not getting the point, we and they pronouns are only used for "collective hive mind" type of species like the borg. And I have no problems with borg using we because it MAKES SENSE.
Last edited by AndroAsc on 2022-08-21 10:22am, edited 1 time in total.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

This just raises further questions. Are the LGBTQIA+ a race? Also, what is neoracism?
AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:06amNot even the Borg use "they" pronouns, any normal human who truly needs to use they needs to be in a mental institute.
Oh dearie me.

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner

Post by AndroAsc »

Gandalf wrote: 2022-08-21 10:14am
This just raises further questions. Are the LGBTQIA+ a race? Also, what is neoracism?
AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:06amNot even the Borg use "they" pronouns, any normal human who truly needs to use they needs to be in a mental institute.
Oh dearie me.
Fuck no, you must be insane to think LGBTQ folks have a separate race. Are you that deranged? Neo-racism is the current sweep of racist policies like CRT, anti-racism in this country. It's basically going back to the racist past that this country had where people were only defined by their race. I call it neo-racism, because the racist folks decided to rebrand it and call it "anti-racism". Look around you... this country used to separate out black folks from others, and now we are doing it again.

And if you think, you as an individual are a collective like a borg, and you don't need to be in a mental institute... you're fucking gone.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:16amNeo-racism is the current sweep of racist policies like CRT, anti-racism in this country. It's basically going back to the racist past that this country had where people were only defined by their race. I call it neo-racism, because the racist folks decided to rebrand it and call it "anti-racism".
Back to? People never stopped being defined by their race. The only thing that changed was that people started noticing and acknowledging it.
And if you think, you as an individual are a collective like a borg, and you don't need to be in a mental institute... you're fucking gone.
So what pronoun would you advise for those who don't feel as though they fit he or she? Those pronouns fundamentally characterise people by gender, so given your rage against doing so for race, I'm surprised you're not on board for more people using they.

Also, what is your background that makes you pathologise those who use said pronouns?

- George Carlin
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:11am Her name is "Michael", I think that's enough said. If you're looking for a scene, I believe there was a few in the beginning where the writers acknowledge Michael was not a girl's name. If you're not injecting bloody LGBTQ propaganda, WHY give her a name called Michael? What fucking plot reason does it service except to make your fucking political point?!
No it's not even close enough said, Stacy used to be exclusive male name and now it's pretty much exclusively female name so and that's by far not the only name to have done so, then we got names like Andrea which is male name in Southern Europe and female in US.

As for why give her that name because it happens one of the involved happens to like to give their female character androgynic or male sounding names without any political agenda.

In universe it's because she's named after her dad.

Oh while Micheal is typically a male name it's not exclusively so, so yes Micheal (or Michael) can be a girl's name it just typically isn't so and Michelle is used instead, there having been several women named that including one born in 1939 which predates first season of Discovery by a rather large margin so you can't say it's a recent thing either.
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner

Post by AndroAsc »

Gandalf wrote: 2022-08-21 10:25am
AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:16amNeo-racism is the current sweep of racist policies like CRT, anti-racism in this country. It's basically going back to the racist past that this country had where people were only defined by their race. I call it neo-racism, because the racist folks decided to rebrand it and call it "anti-racism".
Back to? People never stopped being defined by their race. The only thing that changed was that people started noticing and acknowledging it.
So what pronoun would you advise for those who don't feel as though they fit he or she? Those pronouns fundamentally characterise people by gender, so given your rage against doing so for race, I'm surprised you're not on board for more people using they.

Also, what is your background that makes you pathologise those who use said pronouns?
We did stop being defined by race... or at the very least I DID. Star Trek, the TNG/DS9/VOY era very hallmark was to STOP defining people by race AND gender. Did anyone cared that Sisko was black? No! He was a great captain! Did we hate Janeway because she's a woman? No! Because she stranded her fucking crew in the Delta quadrant that's why she sucks. Everyone was human (except the aliens of course).

Can you even watch ONE episode of ST Discovery without being reminded of race, LGBTQ shit or gender shit being shoved into your face like you're in some sort of Sunday School with some fucking woke pastor preaching to you? NO YOU CANNOT. I JUST WANT TO WATCH MY TV AND NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT. And I say this regardless of whether I agree with your politics or not. Why the fuck was there a need to introduce ICE in ST Picard? SERIOUSLY? WHAT FUCKING PLOT POINT does it serve?

If you don't feel as a guy or gal, so seek some mental health assistance and help. This is not fucking Canada.

Go read a fucking dictionary if you don't know how to use pronouns. WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO CHANGE HOW PRONOUNS HAVE BEEN USED SINCE LIKE THE DAWN OF THE ENGLIGH LANGUAGE? WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU AUTHORITARIAN CUNTS THE POWER TO DEMAND THAT WE ALL USE OUR FUCKING PRONOUNS? My pronouns are FUCK/OFF.
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner

Post by AndroAsc »

Lord Revan wrote: 2022-08-21 10:27am
AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:11am Her name is "Michael", I think that's enough said. If you're looking for a scene, I believe there was a few in the beginning where the writers acknowledge Michael was not a girl's name. If you're not injecting bloody LGBTQ propaganda, WHY give her a name called Michael? What fucking plot reason does it service except to make your fucking political point?!
No it's not even close enough said, Stacy used to be exclusive male name and now it's pretty much exclusively female name so and that's by far not the only name to have done so, then we got names like Andrea which is male name in Southern Europe and female in US.

As for why give her that name because it happens one of the involved happens to like to give their female character androgynic or male sounding names without any political agenda.

In universe it's because she's named after her dad.

Oh while Micheal is typically a male name it's not exclusively so, so yes Micheal (or Michael) can be a girl's name it just typically isn't so and Michelle is used instead, there having been several women named that including one born in 1939 which predates first season of Discovery by a rather large margin so you can't say it's a recent thing either.
Calling her Michael was a FUCKING POLITICAL MOVE and stop denying it with fucking edge cases. Your average viewer doesn't know there was a woman born in 1939 who was named Michael. Most people know Michael is a DUDE. There was even a scene that acknowledge this, it was the one where some character was surprised she was named Michael. IT'S FUCKING POLITICAL AND IT SERVES NO PLOT PURPOSE.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:32am We did stop being defined by race... or at the very least I DID. Star Trek, the TNG/DS9/VOY era very hallmark was to STOP defining people by race AND gender. Did anyone cared that Sisko was black? No! He was a great captain! Did we hate Janeway because she's a woman? No! Because she stranded her fucking crew in the Delta quadrant that's why she sucks. Everyone was human (except the aliens of course).

Can you even watch ONE episode of ST Discovery without being reminded of race, LGBTQ shit or gender shit being shoved into your face like you're in some sort of Sunday School with some fucking woke pastor preaching to you? NO YOU CANNOT. I JUST WANT TO WATCH MY TV AND NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT. And I say this regardless of whether I agree with your politics or not. Why the fuck was there a need to introduce ICE in ST Picard? SERIOUSLY? WHAT FUCKING PLOT POINT does it serve?
You sound like the people complaining about Uhura back in the day. People want diversity in stories, and the market delivers. The age of straight white males as a default in media is fading.
If you don't feel as a guy or gal, so seek some mental health assistance and help. This is not fucking Canada.
I assume you have the necessary expertise to make these claims?
Go read a fucking dictionary if you don't know how to use pronouns. WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO CHANGE HOW PRONOUNS HAVE BEEN USED SINCE LIKE THE DAWN OF THE ENGLIGH LANGUAGE? WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU AUTHORITARIAN CUNTS THE POWER TO DEMAND THAT WE ALL USE OUR FUCKING PRONOUNS? FUCK U!!!
Ooh, an appeal to dictionary logical fallacy. How quaint.

- George Carlin
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner

Post by AndroAsc »

Gandalf wrote: 2022-08-21 10:39am
AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:32am We did stop being defined by race... or at the very least I DID. Star Trek, the TNG/DS9/VOY era very hallmark was to STOP defining people by race AND gender. Did anyone cared that Sisko was black? No! He was a great captain! Did we hate Janeway because she's a woman? No! Because she stranded her fucking crew in the Delta quadrant that's why she sucks. Everyone was human (except the aliens of course).

You sound like the people complaining about Uhura back in the day. People want diversity in stories, and the market delivers. The age of straight white males as a default in media is fading.
I assume you have the necessary expertise to make these claims?
Go read a fucking dictionary if you don't know how to use pronouns. WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO CHANGE HOW PRONOUNS HAVE BEEN USED SINCE LIKE THE DAWN OF THE ENGLIGH LANGUAGE? WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU AUTHORITARIAN CUNTS THE POWER TO DEMAND THAT WE ALL USE OUR FUCKING PRONOUNS? FUCK U!!!
Ooh, an appeal to dictionary logical fallacy. How quaint.
Maybe go read the DSMV manual... but that goes to shit too because mental health is now politicized and PC.

FUCK OFF DIPSHIT. Nobody wants your preachy woke bullshit stories. Nobody wants fucking diversity stories. Go woke go broke... we will see. They already cancelled Batgirl because it was too woke to release. Real SW/ST fans will not stand for this bullshit... don't forget how Solo flopped! I'm not watching anything that has not been approved by Dave Filoni and KK can fuck off.

As I said, I'm not paying for content anymore. All they will have left is SJW virtue signaling bullshitters who are also not paying customers, and maybe what tiny niche fucktards like you won't be enough to sustain them from a revenue perspective.

So yes, go and kill ST/SW... we should just go all out woke so that we can collapse these franchises ASAP because they just need to burn it to the ground now.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

The problem isn't with interacial relationships between characters, or even LGBTQ+ characters.

It's the writing itself that is crap. It's a side-effect of studios, etc, wanting to look 'politically correct' and demanding stuff out fast, instead of giving writers the time needed to properly develop a character or story. Shows used to have 'bibles' on the them, explaining characters and the like, and in some cases revealing stuff that wouldn't been seen for several seasons.

An example for that sort of information being important would be the Harry Potter movies. Apparently, JK Rowling had background notes on characters, stuff that made it into the novels, and she shared a little bit of it with Alan Rickman (Snapes feelings for Lily Evans, and his background with the Marauders). That helped Rickman bring Snape to life.

Also, it's clear to me that AndroAsc hasn't watched the stuff he's complaining about, or if he did, he let others color his preconceptions about it before he did.

AndroAsc, a word of advice - stop going to the places where you see stuff like this considered acceptable topics. It's negatively affecting you. Unsubscribe to it if it's in your social media feeds, stay away from anywhere online like that, don't talk about it with anyone, and basically 'detox' from it. If you don't want to watch anything new on TV, get the Disney Channel and Netflix, and go watch old 80s cartoons and the like.

In a few months, your head will clear.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner

Post by AndroAsc »

Solauren wrote: 2022-08-21 10:49am The problem isn't with interacial relationships between characters, or even LGBTQ+ characters.

It's the writing itself that is crap. It's a side-effect of studios, etc, wanting to look 'politically correct' and demanding stuff out fast, instead of giving writers the time needed to properly develop a character or story. Shows used to have 'bibles' on the them, explaining characters and the like, and in some cases revealing stuff that wouldn't been seen for several seasons.

An example for that sort of information being important would be the Harry Potter movies. Apparently, JK Rowling had background notes on characters, stuff that made it into the novels, and she shared a little bit of it with Alan Rickman (Snapes feelings for Lily Evans, and his background with the Marauders). That helped Rickman bring Snape to life.

Also, it's clear to me that AndroAsc hasn't watched the stuff he's complaining about, or if he did, he let others color his preconceptions about it before he did.

AndroAsc, a word of advice - stop going to the places where you see stuff like this considered acceptable topics. It's negatively affecting you. Unsubscribe to it if it's in your social media feeds, stay away from anywhere online like that, don't talk about it with anyone, and basically 'detox' from it. If you don't want to watch anything new on TV, get the Disney Channel and Netflix, and go watch old 80s cartoons and the like.

In a few months, your head will clear.
See bold is exactly my point. It's impossible to watch any TV these days without seeing politics and I'm sick of the woke left SJW trying to shove down their morality down my throat on my entertainment. Even the fucking conservatives did not do that. And I watched every show I cited. It's impossible not to finish watching any TV show these days without exploding in uncontrollable rage. Seriously, keep this up guys and there will be Civil War II (in real life).

And I'm not trying hard to nitpick every show. It's everywhere in the characters, writing, plot, etc.