"Flipper's fucked, mate"

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

"Flipper's fucked, mate"

Post by Vympel »

Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

I've always thought putting dolphins for this kind of work wasn't really a good idea. Looks like I'm somewhat right.
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

ph34r th3ir 1337 d01pHiN sKi11z?
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Split and moved to the HOS under Colin's attempt to make refrence to Doug Adams.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Screwy...hmm I wonder if indeed lab mice are the smartest of the creatures.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Beowulf's quote returned Sort of....

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Beowulf wrote:What does a dolphin know about duty?
I wish there was a better way to fix my mistakes...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Dark Primus
Jedi Master

Post by Dark Primus »

"The bottom line, mate, is it's a fish.

"It's also a very smart fish so how do you know it hasn't just gone off for a feed instead of working and then thought 'hang on, I'd better mark a few things or they won't give me any fish when I get back'?
A Dolphin is not a fish they are mammals.
EAT SHIT AND DIE! - Because I say so

"Me Grimlock Badass" -Grimlock
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Criekey! Steve Erwin here, live in Iraq!Here we see a beuuutiful bottle nosed dolphin clearin' minefields! No worries though mate cuz this bugger knows his business! ......KA-BOOOM..... Oh bugger, there goes another one.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Col. Crackpot wrote:Criekey! Steve Erwin here, live in Iraq!Here we see a beuuutiful bottle nosed dolphin clearin' minefields! No worries though mate cuz this bugger knows his business! ......KA-BOOOM..... Oh bugger, there goes another one.
ROFLMAO :lol:
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Col. Crackpot wrote:Criekey! Steve Erwin here, live in Iraq!Here we see a beuuutiful bottle nosed dolphin clearin' minefields! No worries though mate cuz this bugger knows his business! ......KA-BOOOM..... Oh bugger, there goes another one.
That's sooooo good.
"And as I promised, I said I would read from the bible..." "...And if we could turn our bible to Pslams..."Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Pslams 137:9) So let me ask you a question? Who is the worst influence, God or Marilyn Manson?" "God!" "And if that's not the best fucking example, God HIMSELF killed his own MOTHER FUCKING SON!"-Marilyn Manson

"Don't fuck with a Jedi Master, son..." -M.H in J.A.S.B.S.B
Achieved ultimate Doom (post 666) on Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:38 pm
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

::Flatlines::
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
EmperorMing
Sith Devotee

Post by EmperorMing »

ROTFLMAO!!! :P

DILLIGAF: Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck

Kill your God!
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

well, gee whiz! i guess that was pretty funny. if dalton was still around i'd nominate myself for the fuq, but alas..... 8)
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Saw an article the other day about the Evil Iraqi Dolphins(tM) who are territorial and keep trying to chase away the Freedom-lovin' Dolphins(tm)
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Where's PETA? They are supposed to go ape-shit over this kind of stuff! Can't they do anything right?
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

I want to see him handle the Moroccan monkeys...
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Shinova wrote:I've always thought putting dolphins for this kind of work wasn't really a good idea. Looks like I'm somewhat right.
They may turn out to be a waste of money, but it's a cool waste of money regardless.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

FUQ please?
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Nathan F
Resident Redneck

Post by Nathan F »

Beowulf wrote:
FUQ please?
Dalton is no longer here, remember?
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Sea Skimmer wrote:
Col. Crackpot wrote:Criekey! Steve Erwin here, live in Iraq!Here we see a beuuutiful monkey clearin' minefields! No worries though mate cuz this bugger knows his business! ......KA-BOOOM..... Oh bugger, there goes another one.
I want to see him handle the Moroccan monkeys...
Modification made 8)
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Nathan F wrote:
Beowulf wrote:
FUQ please?
Dalton is no longer here, remember?
That was April fooks joke, remember?

Anyways, if he actually did leave, then the FUQ would go to Shep.
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

The dolphins can't set off the mines, atleast unless maybe if they just purposefully attack it. The mines would be going off left and right if their were that senitive.
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Sorry for bringing this up again,it took three days to stop laughing at what i had in mind,but i was inspired so here it is.

His name is Flipper flipper faster than lightning...BOOM.

Crap i`m lauphing again. :lol:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

anarchistbunny wrote:The dolphins can't set off the mines, atleast unless maybe if they just purposefully attack it. The mines would be going off left and right if their were that senitive.
Indeed they can't. There being used to search for bottom mines, which use either acoustical, pressure or magnetic sensors, or something, a mix of several of those systems. Dolphins don't sound much like ship engines and are too quite in any case. There too small to annoy pressure mines, indeed a blue whales passage probably wouldn't set one off, and any metal equipment they might have to mark the mines would be degaussed before hand.

Some mines have anti tamper devices, but those are only an issue if the mine must be disarmed, rather then just blown in place. But with no need for stealth, that would only be an issue if the mine was located very close to an important piece of pier. And even then its likely the damage would be accepted.
jegs2
Imperial Spook

Post by jegs2 »

Hmmm, does flipper get an Article 15 for going AWOL?
John 3:16-18
Warwolves G2
The University of North Alabama Lions!