Tell me your PUNishing fighting style.

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Tell me your PUNishing fighting style.

Post by madd0ct0r »

Deja Fu - A style based around flowing moves, tiny shuffling steps, rhythmic kata and blatant cheating of cause and effect. Performed by an expert, you can get literally knocked into next week.

Akidon't - A martial art based around never losing, by never fighting. The most accomplished practitioners can slide through a riot, not even ducking punches as people trip, pause or otherwise hesitate long enough to see themselves through an outside observer, and feel pretty silly.
"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Re: Tell me your PUNishing fighting style.

Post by LaCroix »

Skunk Poo - The fine art of projectile excretion. Most enemies flee in panic as soon as you get on your hands.

Carat-eh' - Female vs female fighting style that involves bedazzling your enemies by showing off the ring your man proposed with. Long-time practicioners usually develop tinnitus, though, due to the very vocal initial reaction of most victims.
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Nocan-do - Is a martial art in which you never involve yourself in a fight no matter the opponent. No matter how badly the opponent wants to fight you, you'll always find a way out and deny a fight just by talking.

Bullshit-su - The art of bluffing your way through a fight and win by either defeating you opponent through sheer BS or if the opponent is too strong by running away.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Post by madd0ct0r »

Horrogami - the art of folding skin, often leaving the loser looking a little like a frog, crane or crumpled balloon.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Ju-do: style involving grips and throws using prehensile hair.
Khaat
Jedi Master

Post by Khaat »

Mav-cravat - your anachronistic neck-wear is so stunning the opponent loses interest in fighting and instead begins fawning.
Rule #1: Believe the autocrat. He means what he says.
Rule #2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule #3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule #4: Be outraged.
Rule #5: Don’t make compromises.
Jub
Sith Marauder

Post by Jub »

Neat Clean Do - You can tidy up any opponent with this series of sweeps and submission folds.

Crave Mega - You can activate intense cravings by striking key pressure points. Such cravings could be food, sleep, sex, any strong desire can be active with enough skill.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Krav MAGA - It's just the best martial arts. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it. For use on bad hombres.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Kat-rate. Useful martial art,useless against Bats
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

Kung F-U: Your opponent is disarmed by a barrage of belittlement.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

Troll Shido. You get them so angry with taunts they lose their cool and make mistakes, thus allowing you to win.
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

A-kid-o: You trick your opponents into thinking it's all a joke, before hitting them in the crotch.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Being Batman. You win by default
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

Show-Dokan: Just show up looking like a degenerate kid. They don't expect you to open the can right up after that.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

Side note: Is it wrong that I think fighting is really funny? It's sort of my position than the concussions have been worth it. Most of 'em deserved what they got.

Deathstalker
Jedi Council Member

Post by Deathstalker »

Jew-do: Someone being a schmuck, denying the Holocaust? Flip'em on his tuchus!
Jub
Sith Marauder

Post by Jub »

HEP Ki Do: Turns you HEP A into a weapon. Open a vein, spray, they go away.
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Post by madd0ct0r »

OFF FIST WORK: like older styles built around peasent tools like rice flails, this style is built around deft use of pins, staplers and stacks of paper.

PEDALATTE : rare style for fighting from the bicyle saddle against mounted and grounded opponents.