(Cosmicalstorm) A final solution to whites in South Africa

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

cosmicalstorm
Jedi Council Member

(Cosmicalstorm) A final solution to whites in South Africa

Post by cosmicalstorm »

South Africa is looking like a candidate for being the first country where whites are completely eliminated.
In the Apartheid past whites ruled South Africa and made up a large part of the demograhpics. But now the demograhpic have shifted and Whites are about 10 % of the population.

According to human tribal logic they are now set to be exterminated. There is some potential this extermination will be very rapid due to accelerating feedback loop of racist hatred.

White farmers in South Africa claim they are being targeted in a series of brutal attacks over land that are being overlooked by police and implicitly encouraged by the country’s parliament.

Activist groups promoting the rights of white people in the country claim there have been 90 recorded attacks in 2018 so far, with one farmer murdered every five days on average.

There is no official data supporting the idea that white farmers are more likely to be victims of attacks in South Africa, and the government strongly denies white people are being deliberately targeted and says farm murders are part of South Africa’s wider violent crime problem.

But the sheer brutality of the reported attacks – and the growing anger of a community in South Africa that believes it is being persecuted – are increasingly raising concerns.

The Independent spoke to a woman who described how she was gang raped by three men who invaded her family home, and a man whose brother was gunned down at the age of 21 and said he believed race to be a factor in the killing.

Last month the South African parliament passed a motion saying it will consider amending the constitution to allow the government to seize farmland without providing compensation – a move which the white nationalist lobbying group AfriForum, claims “projected and exacerbated” the view that attacking white farmers is justified.

Speaking this week, President Cyril Ramaphosa said his government would not support or allow violent land grabs against white-owned farms, of the kind which led to Zimbabwe’s economic collapse 20 years ago, calling this “anarchy”. But observers say his ANC party is playing a dangerous game in a bid to win voters from the more extreme Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) party, which sees land redistribution as an acceptable way to right historic colonial wrongs.

“If I cry, my own people tell me I am a coward,” Gabriel Stols, 35, told The Independent. “If I hate, people tell me I am from apartheid and if I get mad, they say I am a racist.”

Mr Stols lives in Bloemfontein, the judicial capital of South Africa. His younger brother, Kyle, 21, was shot dead by four assailants on the Hatari Game Breeders farm near the city last October.

“Every night, when I go to sleep and I close my eyes, I can see my brother’s brown eyes. The night when I saw his dead body and I looked into his eyes I could still see the fear he had before he was murdered.”

Amid reports of farmers being tortured for hours by home invaders, Mr Stols said it was “a relief for me and my family that my brother was shot and he died quickly”.

“What is happening to us is torture, it is slaughter, it is brutal – it is revenge,” he contends. “The world doesn’t know what is happening in South Africa.”

Hannetjie Ludik, 56, lives on a farm near the city of Pretoria. She wanted to waive her right to anonymity for this story.

Four days before Christmas last year, she and her husband woke up after they heard noises in the night.

“We found three men in our house armed with guns, they got in the back door with a crowbar,” she said. “They started walking through our house taking all of our food.

“One man took 2,500 rand (roughly £1,500) and kissed me on the cheek and said thank you. Another man with a balaclava came back and tied my husband’s hands and feet and threw a blanket over him and showed me to go with him – I knew what would happen next.

“Outside the house he said to me that he wanted sex, he took his gun and said that he will shoot me if I refused. I decided to live for my children and grandchildren and said that he must do what he wanted to.

“Then he raped me, and I thought it was over. Then the next man came in and raped me and then the third man did the same.”

No one has been arrested over the robbery of Ms Ludik’s property or her rape. Similarly, no one has been charged with the murder of Kyle Stols.

“The police told me they are still waiting for forensics and it has been five months,” Mr Stols said. “We have got no information from the police – to them it is like it never happened.”

When The Independent contacted the police regarding the two incidents they failed to provide any comment despite repeated phone calls and emails.

Last month’s motion in parliament over land redistribution was proposed by the firebrand leader of the EFF, Julius Malema, who has gained notoriety for his outspoken views towards South Africa’s white population and has previously been convicted of hate speech for singing the apartheid-era struggle song “Shoot the Boer” – boer is Dutch for farmer.

Mr Malema has described land seizures as “teaching whites a lesson”, and wants ownership to closer reflect South Africa’s population, where 80.2 per cent of people describe themselves as black African, 8.4 per cent white and 8.8 per cent as “coloured”.

According to official data, black South Africans directly own just 1.2 per cent of the country’s rural land. White South Africans own 23.6 per cent, while the remainder is held by private enterprises. A survey by City Press in 2017 suggested that, when those private enterprises are taken into account, the arable land owned by white people rises to 73 per cent.

Many South Africans agree that redistribution is needed to ensure a rebalancing of post-apartheid society, but there are real fears that some are responding to Mr Malema’s inflammatory statements and taking the law into their own hands.

“Land distribution is something that our party agrees with, as we agree that injustices were made in the past and many people lost their land,” Reverend Kenneth Meshoe, the president of the African Christian Democratic Party, told The Independent.

“Where we disagree is when the EFF and the ANC want to expropriate land without compensation and the EFF’s talk of taking land from the whites. People like Malema who are promoting hate speech should not be allowed.”

Last week, Australia’s interior minister insulted South Africa by suggesting white farmers in the country could be given fast-track visas to Australia on humanitarian grounds because they need help “from a civilised country like ours”.

Peter Dutton said white farmers “deserve special attention” due to the “horrific circumstances they face”.

In rejecting Mr Dutton’s concerns – and expressing disappointment that he raised them in the media rather than through diplomatic channels – South Africa’s foreign ministry insisted that the safety of white farmers would not be at risk from any land redistribution measures.

“That threat does not exist,” it said. “There is no reason for any government in the world to suspect that a section of South Africans is under danger from their own democratically elected government.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 62306.html

‘Bury them alive!’: White South Africans fear for their future as horrific farm attacks escalate
http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/ ... 22c06d6476
Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Re: A final solution to whites in South Africa

Post by Zaune »

Look, I'm not saying that what's going on in South Africa isn't an enormous clusterfuck that will benefit absolutely nobody, but... Are you seriously, unironically calling this "white genocide"?
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Agreed that South Africa is a cluster fuck. But as to the inferences the OP seems to be making here...

White supremacists want to fear monger about whites being killed because:

a) They want white people to believe that its us vs. them- if we don't kill or enslave them first, they'll do it to us. They simply can't comprehend a society in which different races do not seek to destroy each other. Thus, South Africa will be used as a "cautionary tale" of what will inevitably happen in any country where non-white people are not an oppressed minority. :wanker:

Note the OP's implication that it is human nature, due to "human tribal logic" that whites will be exterminated in South Africa.

b) They know that if they had the opportunity, they'd kill or expel all the non-white people, and naturally expect others to behave in the same way.

c) Deep down, they know that a lot of people around the world have a long list of reasons to hate them. There is nothing a tyrant fears more than being at the mercy of the oppressed.

Of course, not every white person is a tyrant- but racists view everything in collective racial terms.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
cosmicalstorm
Jedi Council Member

Post by cosmicalstorm »

It's instructive in the sense that it shows the insanity of multiculturalism. There will never be any vibrant Multiculture in Europe or the US. There will be absolute mayhem instead of what was promised.
I expect forums like these to hold on to the bitter end, I will check in to see how the first public sharia executions in Sweden and France of the later 2020s are talked away as unremarkable events.

The full extermination of Whites in South Africa is going to be a pretty small event in terms of killed and displaced next to some of these future events.
When the African population explosion pans out there will be the most remarkable suffering and calamity in many places on the continent stemming from:
Ethnic warfare
Pandemics
Starvation
Water depletion

Go back to the 1990's and see the rainbow nation that was promised by progressives and compare to the coming genocide.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Think back to your previous predictions have any of them come true yet?

Didn't you say all the Nordic states would have collapsed and/or being under Sharia law by now?
Queue
Lex Volcanus

Post by Queue »

Racist fear-mongering is one of the few opinions we do not allow or welcome on this board.

Thread left open for derision while I consider the matter.
I feel a presence. Another warrior is on the mesa.
TheFeniX
Sith Marauder

Post by TheFeniX »

cosmicalstorm wrote: 2018-03-22 12:33pmIt's instructive in the sense that it shows the insanity of multiculturalism. There will never be any vibrant Multiculture in Europe or the US. There will be absolute mayhem instead of what was promised.
I don't really understand this line of reasoning. The U.S. obviously has major issues with racism, but you've got more than enough American minorities that have naturalized while still having their own culture if they choose to do so. For example: while Latino culture has a lot in common with rednecks, it's also distinctive in it's own right. I mean, sweet zombie Jesus, I live in Texas and for all the bullshit this state (rightfully) gets, we seem to have a pretty good handle on this whole multicultural thing.

Now, yea: you dump a bunch of refuges who (among other things) don't speak the native language into a small area and leave them be, you're going to have issues.... issues of which will be blown out of proportion by right-wing talking heads as the end of civilization.

What the South African government is doing is shitty (IMO), but people really need some perspective. The U.S. government and corporations are currently screwing over Native Americans harder than this and they've never really done anything to earn white ire other than defend themselves.

I'm going to end this on a shitty note because it's already HOSed: Right-wing morons need to grow a spine. Relate to people (Nazis) whose body count in a race war numbered in the millions, cry about race war when a few of their own are murdered due to racial motivations. What a bunch of wieners.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

cosmicalstorm wrote: 2018-03-22 12:33pm It's instructive in the sense that it shows the insanity of multiculturalism. There will never be any vibrant Multiculture in Europe or the US. There will be absolute mayhem instead of what was promised.
I expect forums like these to hold on to the bitter end, I will check in to see how the first public sharia executions in Sweden and France of the later 2020s are talked away as unremarkable events.
If multiculturalism fails, it will be because bigoted cowards like you did everything in their power to make it fail. You treat everyone not like yourself as vermin, and then pretend that it is "inevitable", and that you are the victims, when conflict breaks out.
The full extermination of Whites in South Africa is going to be a pretty small event in terms of killed and displaced next to some of these future events.
When the African population explosion pans out there will be the most remarkable suffering and calamity in many places on the continent stemming from:
Ethnic warfare
Pandemics
Starvation
Water depletion

Go back to the 1990's and see the rainbow nation that was promised by progressives and compare to the coming genocide.
To be blunt, I believe that the reason you are treating genocide as a forgone conclusion of multiracial societies is because you want to encourage whites to support genocide of non-whites, but are too cowardly to come right out and say it and get the ban that you so richly deserve.

I mean, you are literally saying "Genocide is an inevitable consequence of their being too many black people."

I do think that war is probably coming (though I dearly hope that I'm wrong), but if so, it will be in all likelihood a war instigated by Nazis, in an effort to complete the extermination that they failed to accomplish seventy years ago.

In that case, the blood of millions will be on the hands of people such as yourself. Or perhaps we shall be fortunate, and crush you more swiftly this time around. One can always hope.
Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

Cosmicalstorm, where do you live? I'm just curious if you live somewhere that actually has multiculturalism or if you only experience it through a lens.
Ziggy Stardust
Sith Devotee

Post by Ziggy Stardust »

cosmicalstorm wrote: 2018-03-21 02:31pm South Africa is looking like a candidate for being the first country where whites are completely eliminated.
In the Apartheid past whites ruled South Africa and made up a large part of the demograhpics. But now the demograhpic have shifted and Whites are about 10 % of the population.
Whites have never been a majority of the population in South Africa. Even during the height of apartheid they were under 20%.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Note how he refers to whites no longer ruling South Africa like its a bad thing. And the implication that whites will inevitably be destroyed in any society where they do not hold despotic power.

Edit: Remember: at the heart of every fascist is a coward.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Bob the Gunslinger wrote: 2018-03-22 06:30pm Cosmicalstorm, where do you live? I'm just curious if you live somewhere that actually has multiculturalism or if you only experience it through a lens.
He's a swede but that's about as far as I know, since depending where in Sweden he lives the place could be really multi-cultural or for all intents and purposes 100% white, straight and protestant with no minorities of any type in sight it's not saying much.
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

Ziggy Stardust wrote: 2018-03-22 07:21pm
cosmicalstorm wrote: 2018-03-21 02:31pm South Africa is looking like a candidate for being the first country where whites are completely eliminated.
Whites have never been a majority of the population in South Africa. Even during the height of apartheid they were under 20%.
And a pretty good chunk of their demographic decrease is accounted for by emigration to other countries, to boot. Not exactly a violent genocide, even if there's a real problem going on with the farmers.

It's also funny how 'attacks on farmers' somehow comes to 'all whites dead'. I'm pretty sure a good chunk of South Africa's white population is urban, isn't it?
Queue
Lex Volcanus

Post by Queue »

I had a look at cosmical's recent posting history, just because I like to know a guy before I kick him out of a place. It didn't help build a case against the perception I have of him as a white guy who's scared of Muslims and Africans coming to wherever he is in Europe and, I don't know. He's kind of vague on this part of his racist fear-sweating daydream.

Kudos to the rest of you for not immediately calling him some kind of butt, with flavour. Advocating racist ideas is horrible, but if it spawned a good argument - especially one that shows how racism is stupid - I was willing to let it go the distance. I believe discussion of bad ideas is important, even if messy, and preferable to just banning people who hold them and congratulating myself on my bold hardliner stance.

But, I'm pretty sure he's not coming back to address any of your comments, so he's done here.
I feel a presence. Another warrior is on the mesa.