Merry Christmas SDN

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Merry Christmas SDN

Post by Iroscato »

A very happy Christmas to all at SDN, hope you all have a great new year too :)
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
Bernkastel
Padawan Learner

Re: Merry Christmas SDN

Post by Bernkastel »

Since I won't be here tomorrow, Merry Chistmas, everyone!
My Fanfics - I write gay fanfics. Reviews/Feedback will always be greatly appreciated.
My Ko-Fi Page - Currently Seeking Aid with moving home
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

Merry Christmas to all.
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

Hurray everyone!
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Merry Christmas everyone!
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

Oh come, all ye faithful!
(In the fun way) ;)

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
GuppyShark
Sith Devotee

Post by GuppyShark »

Here's to another year!
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Merry Christmas, all.

Hug your loved ones and your friends.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night….
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
SolarpunkFan
Jedi Knight

Post by SolarpunkFan »

Merry Christmas!

Forewarning though: I'm the laziest man on Mars. :P
Seeing current events as they are is wrecking me emotionally. So I say 'farewell' to this forum. For anyone who wonders.
Esquire
Jedi Council Member

Post by Esquire »

Merry Christmas (no, I'm not a day late, why would you think that?) !
“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.” Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

I am very late. So I hope you all had a merry christmas.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

up yours everyone

I got some heavy bag gloves, a board game about conspiracy theories, and some cocktail vinegars what did you get.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

I got a new set of gloves, a Walmart gift card (oh yay, I hate WalMart), a Amazon gift card (spent), a Lane Bryant gift card (clothes shopping trip!!), and tons of chocolate from the Batman and other family and friends.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

I addition to clothes and shoe care kit, I got a Dan Brown novel (not really a fan but hey it's not really polite to point that out either), some movie tickets/coupons and Rogue One, TFA, TLJ art books (well technically prints outs of the front covers of those books as my brother couldn't get them in time).
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

I got money, but more importantly, I got not one but THREE invites for Christmas so I didn't have to spend the holiday alone. Turned into a very late night but I had a good time.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
TimothyC
Of Sector 2814

Post by TimothyC »

A belated Merry Christmas everyone. I got a pair of driving gloves, a pair of tie pins (gold, not my favorite), and Denis R. Jenkin's three volume "Space Shuttle: Developing an Icon - 1973-2013"

You want to know the serial numbers of the tire used on the outboard port landing gear for a given shuttle flight? I've got it in a chart in this book.
"I believe in the future. It is wonderful because it stands on what has been achieved." - Sergei Korolev
PhoenixKnig
Padawan Learner

Post by PhoenixKnig »

Merry Xmas
Bullets always have the right of away
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Merry Christmas!

Got money and gift cards (yay, I can afford to see movies again, at least for a little while), some new books and DVDs, and a pretty nice new shirt.

Lots of delicious food.

And we got snow for Christmas!
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.