World of Tanks (new thread)

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Venator
Jedi Knight

Re: World of Tanks (new thread)

Post by Venator »

I picked up Airscape, Bastion, Dust: AET, FTL, Kerbal, Machinarium, Mass Effect 2, Mini Metro, Montaro, Ori and the Blind Forest, PvZ, Poly Bridge, Reus, SimplePlanes, Jedi Academy, Stardew Valley, Train Valley, Turmoil, and Witcher 1 and 2... should keep me busy for a bit.

Trying for a mix of engrossing stories and things that make my brain work. A few of the above I've played through as a dirty filthy pirate some time back, but decided to pick up legitimately either to support creators or because I can't be arsed to deal with how buggy the cracked versions are.
Highlord Laan
Jedi Master
Location: Christo-fundie Theofascist Dominion of Nebraskistan

Post by Highlord Laan »

Lonestar wrote:I bought a T26E5 Patriot because I'm awful
Me too.

Then I was promptly fed to a platoon of three Jagdzillas.
Never underestimate the ingenuity and cruelty of the Irish.
Venator
Jedi Knight

Post by Venator »

The new Chinese TDs are Completely BalancedTM.

I should feel bad for clubbing but it's doing amazing things for my WN8 and Win%.

Zwinmar
Jedi Master

Post by Zwinmar »

Been doing pretty good in my M44 lately. Yes arty, I know, but its making me some good cash with its 17.17 reload.
Venator
Jedi Knight

Post by Venator »

Zwinmar wrote: 2017-10-02 09:20amBeen doing pretty good in my M44 lately. Yes arty, I know, but its making me some good cash with its 17.17 reload.
Artillery might be less powerful since the changes, but I find it's a lot more enjoyable... I actually play the Crusader SP now, I had given up on it before.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

So their mobile version (Blitz) is apparently doing a Warhammer 40K thing over Halloween, with Predator and Vindicator tanks. Would be nice if they had a Leman Russ. I suppose the Baneblade would be overkill. Anyway, are there any requirements other than just having Blitz? Would -any- user be able to play the Halloween event or would you need some experience first?
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

Events have usually been open to all comers.

(If you have Windows 10, Blitz is also available in the windows store)
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

No Windows 10, but I may just pick up Blitz on my phone if it can run the game. That should be fun.
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Marko Dash
Jedi Knight

Post by Marko Dash »

Finished my 183 grind a day or so ago, just in time by the looks of it, hoped on the test server to try the replacement tier 10 and i think i'm going to like it, it fixes everything i didn't like about the tortoise and it's dpm is godly.

although if you want an assessment of the test server atm.....

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger french tank badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger french tank badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger french tank IS-7 badger.
If a black-hawk flies over a light show and is not harmed, does that make it immune to lasers?
Venator
Jedi Knight

Post by Venator »

I decided not to alienate all my loved ones to grind up to the 183, though it somewhat pains me not to, sixne I've been aspiring to the Deathstar forever.

On the big x5 weekend, I unlocked and bought the Ikv 90 B and the Centurion 7/1, which was dandy.
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

I think this merits a necro because if you log in between now and the end of the year, you'll get a lot of free stuff depending on how long ago you started playing.