Way to go Germany, way to go

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Way to go Germany, way to go

Post by aerius »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rmany.html
First sex doll-only brothel opens in Germany following success of Austrian outlet as bizarre trend spreads across Europe

The bizarre sex doll craze sweeping across Europe has reached Germany, with the country's first sex doll-only brothel opening for business.

Evelyn Schwarz, 29, runs the aptly named 'Bordoll' in Dortmund - a fusion of the words 'bordello' and 'doll'.

Originally looking into S&M, Schwarz instead decided to buy 11 silicone 'love dolls' - each of which she gave a unique name.

The five stone sex dolls are imported from Asia and cost her €2,000 (£1,786) each.

They all have different heights, hair colours and breast sizes. One sex doll is even made to look exactly like a blue-haired Japanese anime character.

It has been such a success that the dolls are booked around 12 times a day, costing €80 (£71) per hour.

Schwarz said: 'For many it is not a fetish, but more of a curiosity.'

She added: 'Actually I was looking for colleagues with good knowledge of German for the S&M scene, because for these practices communication is very important. But I did not find any.'

The brothel operator said that men of every age and profession from all across Germany have flocked to her brothel.

Schwarz said: 'From those on benefits to judges. Seventy percent of men also come back.'

Bizarrely, Schwarz said that the wives of many brothel visitors are reacting 'with tolerance' to their desires and are often seen 'waiting outside in the car' while their husband is having sex with a doll.

She said: 'They see it as a toy.'

Schwarz has only had one bad experience at her brothel so far, when an overly excited customer broke a doll, 'Anna' - the most popular one in the establishment.

Schwarz said she had to order a new one.

According to reports, sex industry experts estimate that people with a fetish for sex dolls are a growing group, and that they expect more dolls to be made available by brothels.

Austrian psychologist Gerti Senger explained why some men are more interested in sleeping with sex dolls instead of a real woman.

Senger said: 'First, the man can do anything with the doll. Second, every intention is turned off, which can be a factor with a prostitute.'

But Senger, who is a co-chair at the Austrian Society for Sexual Research, said that she was shocked by some dolls being more popular than real prostitutes and called it 'a real autistic tendency'.

It was reported earlier this year that sex doll 'Fanny' became the top-selling superstar of the 'Kontakthof' brothel in the Austrian capital of Vienna, getting more customers than the real prostitutes.

At the Ars Electronica Festival in the city of Linz, an interactive silicone sex doll named 'Samantha' became so popular that it broke down because so many visitors groped its breasts and soiled its body.

In Germany, a new brothel has now opened that caters exclusively to those who are attracted to plastic sex dolls.
China started it with rentals, but the Germans take it to the logical conclusion and open up brothel full of fuck dolls. I still want to know how they clean all the darn things after they get cream pied.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Re: Way to go Germany, way to go

Post by Raw Shark »

Hopefully with a lot of bleach.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

Raw Shark wrote: 2017-10-21 01:20pm Hopefully with a lot of bleach.
Given the kind of regulations Germany has for pretty much everything, including prostitution, I'm pretty sure they do it right.
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

While I suppose this is safer than actual prostitution, I find it frankly bizarre that there would be that large a market for people who'd rather have a doll than a real person.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zaune »

The Romulan Republic wrote: 2017-10-21 05:43pmWhile I suppose this is safer than actual prostitution, I find it frankly bizarre that there would be that large a market for people who'd rather have a doll than a real person.
I suspect it's less a question of preferring a doll, in most cases, and more that having sex with real women is beyond their meagre social skills and they have to take what they can get. A flesh-and-blood prostitute is probably more expensive as well.
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
Jub
Sith Marauder

Post by Jub »

Zaune wrote: 2017-10-21 06:37pm
The Romulan Republic wrote: 2017-10-21 05:43pmWhile I suppose this is safer than actual prostitution, I find it frankly bizarre that there would be that large a market for people who'd rather have a doll than a real person.
I suspect it's less a question of preferring a doll, in most cases, and more that having sex with real women is beyond their meagre social skills and they have to take what they can get. A flesh-and-blood prostitute is probably more expensive as well.
That's a bit harsh I think. Lots of people just don't want the social issues that can come with sex be that a relationship or the stigma that comes with casual sex. Do they look at their options and find that a doll fills their sexual needs at a lower cost than the other options.

There is also curiosity to factor in. Most people, evwn the lonely ones, know what another person feels like but a doll is new. It's not the same as the sex sleeve they may or may not have at home so they go and try something new. Hell, they may even have a partner who allows this but not the other options.

Lastly, this caters to people with STIs who may find sex with other people hard to manage. After all, most people wouldn't want a partner with HEP, HIV/AIDS, or other incurable issues. With a sex doll the brothel uses nontransmitting materials and cleaning so our STI having person can have guilt free sex with no prep.
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

There are also dating web sites for people who already have specific STIs and would like to fuck their peers.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Jub
Sith Marauder

Post by Jub »

Raw Shark wrote: 2017-10-21 10:13pm There are also dating web sites for people who already have specific STIs and would like to fuck their peers.
Yeah though those likely aren't as mainstream as normal dating sites and lots of people loathe online dating. Plus, I wonder how many people with an STI even know about them.
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

Well, a few more know about it now, hopefully. Infected people deserve happiness too.

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

LaCroix wrote: 2017-10-21 03:32pm
Given the kind of regulations Germany has for pretty much everything, including prostitution, I'm pretty sure they do it right.
I'm sure they do it right, but I want to know how it's done. These are the questions that keep me awake at night. How do they clean the dolls after some dirty sweaty guy gets his smelly sweat and bodily fluids all over the thing? Someone needs to do some research into this subject.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

aerius wrote: 2017-10-22 11:59pm
LaCroix wrote: 2017-10-21 03:32pm
I'm sure they do it right, but I want to know how it's done. These are the questions that keep me awake at night. How do they clean the dolls after some dirty sweaty guy gets his smelly sweat and bodily fluids all over the thing? Someone needs to do some research into this subject.
Probably the same way I am going to get this mental image out of my head. A lot of bleach...
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

Ralin
Sith Marauder

Post by Ralin »

Raw Shark wrote: 2017-10-21 10:13pm There are also dating web sites for people who already have specific STIs and would like to fuck their peers.
Meaning that at least one person in real life has used "I'm not just sure... I'm HIV positive" as a pick-up line.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

The dating site for people with STIs is actually a really good idea, as it provides a way for said people to find partners who they don't have to worry about infecting, or having that awkward "Oh, by the way, I've got (insert disease here)" conversation with.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

The Romulan Republic wrote: 2017-10-23 06:57pm The dating site for people with STIs is actually a really good idea, as it provides a way for said people to find partners who they don't have to worry about infecting, or having that awkward "Oh, by the way, I've got (insert disease here)" conversation with.
Well they -do- need to specify what exactly they have at some point. Just because you've got one STI doesn't mean you want a different one! Though I'm sure there's a matching option out there...
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

I haven't tried it out for a reason that you can probably guess, but I'm pretty sure that STI-positive dating sites tend to specialize. IE: You're not going to sign up with Herpes and run into people with HIV, and vice-versa.

Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

It has been such a success that the dolls are booked around 12 times a day, costing €80 (£71) per hour.
My facts could be wrong on this, but couldn't you get some level of service from a real woman in a legal brothel in Europe for about that amount? Not like an hour's worth, or anything goes, but enough attention to your man bits to get the job done.

Whatever, who am I to judge...
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

Wicked Pilot wrote: 2017-10-25 03:33am
My facts could be wrong on this, but couldn't you get some level of service from a real woman in a legal brothel in Europe for about that amount? Not like an hour's worth, or anything goes, but enough attention to your man bits to get the job done.

Whatever, who am I to judge...
You might get half an hour for that kind of money, considering the ads I've seen on my way to work (I pass like 4 brothels on my commute).
Still - I don't get why this is a thing, apart from maybe the novelty factor.

Most likely because they can't feel pain or complain. You certainly won't get to play rough with a pro for that kind of money.