Moderator: Edi

David
Moderator Emeritus

Post by David »

Do you think he is compinsating for something with those horns? :wink:
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

Maybe...but then again, the guy has enough security in his masculinity to wear a skirt...

...And still eat Celestial embryos. He is one tough mofo, and unless you've got the Ultimate Nullifier, I wouldn't be making fun of his...endowment. And give the guy a break in the sexual department, will you? He's the last of his species, after all.
And you may ask yourself, 'Where does that highway go to?'

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Robert Treder wrote:And give the guy a break in the sexual department, will you? He's the last of his species, after all.
"I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last omnipotent in the multiverse" suddenly takes on new meaning.

I got the Smoking Skull with a Tophat. Forget what's actually called, but it was done by M. C. Escher. That, is what I call superior.
Darth Cuba
Redshirt

Post by Darth Cuba »

And the last thing that many species will see, Galactus is. For it is up to him, and him alone, to stem the tide of Celestial reproduction. They swoop in on their motorcycles and are like, "Hey, let's mess with these little monkey folk and make 'em all fighty and stuff. CRAP! That's TOO fighty, here, how about this? Ah, much better. Now to just let it bake on HIGH for a few billion years and BAM!" But Galactus is like, "Nuh uh, mofuh." And then the Watcher, that DAMNED Watcher, he comes down and is like, "Psst, Richards, point this thing thatta way." Always meddling, despite what he says. Messing with the cosmic balance and all that. The Celestials are cockroaches and Galactus is the Orkin man.

Your face + Reading This Post = Rocked
32,032,41 FACES ROCKED, thus far.
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

Or more like the Celestials are giant cockroaches and Galactus is the Orkin man. In a purple and blue suit.
Either way, those damned Celestials are ruining my view of this freaking shampoo commercial.
And you may ask yourself, 'Where does that highway go to?'

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
Darth Cuba
Redshirt

Post by Darth Cuba »

Oh, PARDON ME! I forgot the GIANT part! And the purple part! Oh, rock me, Amadeus, for I have sinned! Except, you know, don't rock me. I...I ROCK YOU. IN THE FACE. Okay, wait, okay, what was this thread about again? Doesn't matter, it's about major FACE ROCKING now. Apparently. I...okay.

Face + Computer Screen At This Moment = Face Pressed Against Screen = TOTAL MAJOR FACE ROCKAGE
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Boba rules.
Or at least he rules until I find a suitable ISD.
Supermod
Darth Cuba
Redshirt

Post by Darth Cuba »

Boba does rule, nobody's disputing that (except maybe that one guy, you know who you are), and that's why it's too bad that he got his FACE ROCKED by a blind guy with a stick.
"Boba Fett? Boba Fett? Where?"
Turn, smack.
"WAGH OWW!"
Bump. Roll.
"AAAEEEIIII!"
Burp.
Alright, you've made your point. Well, I'VE made your point. Boba didn't get his FACE ROCKED by a blind guy with a stick and dumb luck. NO! It was the Sarlaac, that trickster. It did all the FACE ROCKING. No extra points for a FACE ROCKING assist. Sorry, Han. You don't get squat for hitting the kid while he's only trying to live out what her perceives to be his father's life. You didn't know about that part, did ya, Han old buddy? Deep down inside, ol' Boba is really just a scared little boy, scarred by the MAJOR ROCKING his father's FACE received while he watched in horror. Too bad, Han, too bad on your score of ZERO FETT FACES ROCKED.
Good thing Boba was able to escape from the Sarlaac, I mean, ROTJ would have had us believe that he DIED down there. Oh, thank the heavens, and all that is ROCKED, that the EU was able to fix yet another BLUNDER made by the movies. Thank you, Kevin J. Anderson, THANK YOU.

(DISCLAIMER: Darth Cuba does not, nor ever will, non-sarcastically thank Kevin J. Anderson for any help that the aforementioned Kevin J. Anderson may think that he has rendered upon the Star Wars, Dune, or the various other sci-fi universes that he, Kevin J. Anderson, sees fit to constantly SCREW with. Kevin J. Anderson is a blight upon the land and is in desperate and immediate need of a MAJOR FACE ROCKING TO THE JAW. Might as well nab Rebecca Moesta while the FACE ROCKING SQUAD is at it. Exar Kun does NOT attempt to take people over with force tendrils of darkness, mm-KAY?)

End Transmission
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Cpt_Frank wrote:Boba rules.
Or at least he rules until I find a suitable ISD.
Like mine?
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Yeah, just like yours.
Supermod
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

The SU-100 is cooler than anything except Mentos or The Jesus.
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus