EA announces SimCity will get an offline mode, FINALLY!!!

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Tribble
Sith Devotee

Re: EA announces SimCity will get an offline mode, FINALLY!!

Post by Tribble »

I think the fact we've been spending more time discussing character deaths in Mass Effect and which Civ game is best sums up our reaction to EA's announcement :P
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - The official Troll motto, as stated by Adam Savage
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

Tribble wrote:I think the fact we've been spending more time discussing character deaths in Mass Effect and which Civ game is best sums up our reaction to EA's announcement :P
Lol.

I know no one else is playing but I would recommend going back in for some quick fun with friends, or in the public. There's even the pvp element, say, install Vu tower and watch the region go to hell:D

They honestly need to rebalance Vu tower vs Maxisman, Maxisman effects ingame is just miminal and citywide. Its essentially a cheaper version of the fire helicopter, extremely situational. I never got to use the Death Robot of Vu but while its fun to watch the swarm of criminals rush out over the city and your police go into overdrive(Maxisman effects on criminals is pitiful as he uses the same reactionary AI of police cars.), Vu tower assaults the entire REGION with criminals.
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

Oooh. And I actually got workers transiting to other cities successfully:D It just that it sucks to try that tactic, because the agents mean that you WILL have an unemployment problem in your own city. Maybe if I try spamming medium wealth workers instead...........
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner