Father beats the shit out of daughter for doing Dance

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Saxtonite
Padawan Learner

Father beats the shit out of daughter for doing Dance

Post by Saxtonite »

Man, These are some IGNANT MOTHERFUCKERS. There's a weird combination of reactionary-ness among other things - such as the logic that 'lol violence solves all'.

Conduct a "twerking" dance? BEAT DOWN IS THE ANSWER according to this shitty father. :banghead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=p8qN6fpc5C0

the reaction among some people is revealing:
I just saw that video of the dad whooping his daughters with the extension cord for making A TWERK VIDEO and I read A LOT of complaining ass comments attached to it...after reviewing that video...I can honestly say....THOSE FAST ASS LITTLE HEIFERS DESERVED THAT EXTENSION CORD TO THE ASS!!! ...U people make me SICK in 2013 U think EVERY form of punishment is TOO EXTENSIVE and uncalled for. THIS is why little girls with barely a fully developed uterus think its okay to shake their narrow Asses on the world wide web!! My mama, daddy, grandma, aunties and few neighbors TORE MY ASS UP and I appreciate it today. Fuck yall and ya little hot ass daughters U punk Bitch ass parents. FOH...#TeamWhoopThatKid
KiKi Sheree Real shit!!!! My girls think I'm the meanest mother ever.. And I give no fuck how they feel. I stay on their ass because of shit like this... Mind yall motherfucking business & let dude handle his child!!!
Rodney Rusk Jr. I laughed at that shit. Because that was lightweight compared to the beatings I got. I got my ass beat with everything from a extension cord to a rhinestone belt (80s) to my Nintendo controller cord. I thank mom's to this day for it.
Terry Simms exactly.... my kids will be getting they ass whip just like ALL they ancesters did. the bible say spear the rod spoil the child. yall call youselves christians but yall dont want to follow the word of god... hippocrites
Shajuanda Henderson Lmfaoooo! ! I've had worse...with the rubber hose, my grandfather used to tear our asses out da frame...nowadays these kids got too much protection and they wanna call da law for u disciplining what came from you....fuck dat, better he whoop dey ass outta love then a nigga whoop dey ass later in life...people need to get a grip shit is different now..THESE BAD ASS KIDS NEED DA WHOOPINGS US GROWN UPS REMEMBER, BET DEY LIL ASSES WON'T FORGET IT!!
I expect this will be major news soon.....
Michael Bornnard People want to say that's child abuse. No it wasn't, those girls deserved that ass whopping. That was child's play compared to what I got as a child. This generation is so damn sissified, stop being your child's friend and whoop they ass when they misbehave!
MrsShalon Gholar-Ryan People on their complaining about he went to far he did the right thing these dam kids need a ass whooping every now and then that's why they outta control killing their own dam parents and even grandparents and talk back I got worst beating with shoe and even naked one time ty mom I even whoop my kids when they were lil buck what the system says they can't tell me how to raise mines and to u sissy parents man up for ur kids be whooping ur azz
Vaughn Tramell He did what soft parents wont do. Thats why most kids that never got whooped call their parents by their names, cuss at em, etc. He wasnt beind cruel... thats Discipline!!!
Ballzy Kamehameha Now watch sumbody call cps fpr discipline. Smdh das y kids dese days is fuckheads. Dont get an ass whoopin cuz all dey say is imma call cps n parents bitch up. Fuck dat my nieces n nephews get it frm me too
Love ALL the people bragging about committing child abuse because their ancestors did it to them.

Oh, and scroll further down on this page to see where it's being 'discussed' at.

I expect this will probably make the news soon, like that 'facebook parenting' video
"Opps, wanted to add; wasn't there a study about how really smart people lead shitty lives socially? I vaguely remember something about it, so correct me if I'm wrong. Frankly, I'm of the opinion that I'd rather let the new Newton or new Tesla lead a better life than have him have a shitty one and come up with apple powered death rays."
-Knife, in here
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Re: Father beats the shit out of daughter for doing Dance

Post by madd0ct0r »

i'm pretty sure at least some of those comments are windup trolls
"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

Post by Eternal_Freedom »

I'm thinking that, or rather I'm hoping that. I'm concerned/annoyed that people actually type "yall" though.
Baltar: "I don't want to miss a moment of the last Battlestar's destruction!"
Centurion: "Sir, I really think you should look at the other Battlestar."
Baltar: "What are you babbling about other...it's impossible!"
Centurion: "No. It is a Battlestar."

Corrax Entry 7:17: So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
Korto
Jedi Master

Post by Korto »

Yes. Apparently "Old-Style Discipline" doesn't help your English writing skills a great deal.
“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”
Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor
Ralin
Sith Marauder

Post by Ralin »

Yeah. Everyone knows that it's spelled "y'all." What a bunch of idiots.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Complaining about youtube comments is like complaining about the weather.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

Post by Eternal_Freedom »

Flagg wrote:Complaining about youtube comments is like complaining about the weather.
That's Britain's national pasttime.
Baltar: "I don't want to miss a moment of the last Battlestar's destruction!"
Centurion: "Sir, I really think you should look at the other Battlestar."
Baltar: "What are you babbling about other...it's impossible!"
Centurion: "No. It is a Battlestar."

Corrax Entry 7:17: So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
Dr. Trainwreck
Jedi Knight

Post by Dr. Trainwreck »

Flagg wrote:Complaining about youtube comments is like complaining about the weather.
But the weather is not a hissing screaming mass of retards.
Ποταμοῖσι τοῖσιν αὐτοῖσιν ἐμϐαίνουσιν, ἕτερα καὶ ἕτερα ὕδατα ἐπιρρεῖ. Δὶς ἐς τὸν αὐτὸν ποταμὸν οὐκ ἂν ἐμβαίης.

The seller was a Filipino called Dr. Wilson Lim, a self-declared friend of the M.I.L.F. -Grumman
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Dr. Trainwreck wrote:
But the weather is not a hissing screaming mass of retards.
Someone has never been in a Florida hurricane shelter. :P
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Dr. Trainwreck
Jedi Knight

Post by Dr. Trainwreck »

Nah, talking about the weather itself, not those commenting on it.
Ποταμοῖσι τοῖσιν αὐτοῖσιν ἐμϐαίνουσιν, ἕτερα καὶ ἕτερα ὕδατα ἐπιρρεῖ. Δὶς ἐς τὸν αὐτὸν ποταμὸν οὐκ ἂν ἐμβαίης.

The seller was a Filipino called Dr. Wilson Lim, a self-declared friend of the M.I.L.F. -Grumman
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Dr. Trainwreck wrote:Nah, talking about the weather itself, not those commenting on it.
Man the local news was hilarious during those storms in 2004. One weather guy got the nickname "Scary Terry" because he was telling people that if they didn't evacuate they would have to be found by cadaver dogs. Saying that entire counties would be washed away, like literally frothing at the mouth fear mongering.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Saxtonite
Padawan Learner

Post by Saxtonite »

UPDATE: it is hitting the news
FACEBOOK comments.
madd0ct0r wrote:i'm pretty sure at least some of those comments are windup trolls
Eternal_Freedom wrote:I'm thinking that, or rather I'm hoping that. I'm concerned/annoyed that people actually type "yall" though.
Sadly, they are legit. I know people who would BRAG about that because it is practiced in their ethnic group/culture.
"Opps, wanted to add; wasn't there a study about how really smart people lead shitty lives socially? I vaguely remember something about it, so correct me if I'm wrong. Frankly, I'm of the opinion that I'd rather let the new Newton or new Tesla lead a better life than have him have a shitty one and come up with apple powered death rays."
-Knife, in here