[Spiderman Fanboy] 15 and it shows

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Post by Spiderman Fanboy »

Stark wrote:But what about your New Years resolution? :lol:
Yeah. I was banned from other star wars websites, unjustly.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

You must think people are as dumb as you.

Stirring the pot can be fun, but it helps if you're actually doing anything. Oh well; it'll be a short year. :lol:
Ralin
Sith Marauder

Post by Ralin »

Metahive wrote:Why are you so fucking thick?
Seriously. I know I wasn't the brightest kid, but I don't think I was ever that dumb when I was fifteen.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

Assuming he isn't just yanking chains, nerds did this long before now. Only now, kids may have spent their whole life with the media justifying central authority. Is it surprising they'd do the same to fiction? :lol:
Metahive
Sith Devotee

Post by Metahive »

Iron Bridge, Darth Mencken, Dominarch's Hope, Spiderman Fanboy...am I the only one who's noticed that the recent influx of newbs all happen to be mentally challenged, jingoist and authoritarian types?
People at birth are naturally good. Their natures are similar, but their habits make them different from each other.
-Sanzi Jing (Three Character Classic)

Saddam’s crime was so bad we literally spent decades looking for our dropped monocles before we could harumph up the gumption to address it
-User Indigo Jump on Pharyngula

O God, please don't let me die today, tomorrow would be so much better!
-Traditional Spathi morning prayer
DaveJB
Jedi Council Member

Post by DaveJB »

Spiderman Fanboy wrote:Ahh, but most everyday SW fans aren't geeky enough to read the EU. Most have no idea about the EU imperial atrocities.
Yeah, if you're going to pull that argument, maybe you should have done it before using EU sources yourself, genius. :lol:
Second of all, you're admitting that I was right about, at least, owen and beru lars being provoked by the rebels, am i right, BITCH??????
I didn't mention it because that wasn't relevant to the argument I was making - namely that the Rebels formed in response to Palpatine's massacres of dissenters, and not vice-versa.

In any case, the only way you could hold the Rebels responsible would be if Leia had knowingly given the droids to Owen and Beru, when in actual fact Artoo tried to find Obi-Wan as soon as he landed on Tattooine. It was just dumb luck that the two droids went through the hands of the Jawas and Lars family before ending up at their intended destination, and their deaths were a consequence that Leia couldn't possibly have foreseen.

Do you maybe want to apply your sort of logic to real-world situations? Like, perhaps, the scorched earth policy that Hitler enacted against part of Czechoslovakia after the assassination of one of his top lieutenants, Reinhardt Heydrich? Because going by your logic, Hitler was taking a justifiable step to protect his officers from future assassination attempts, and the deaths of the thousands of Czech citizens who were killed in reprisals was entirely the fault of the Allies.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

You could say the same thing about the western world. At least this guy is harmless: he doesn't seem to have an original idea in his head, and at least he's not vomiting out nazi fantasies.
Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED

Ralin wrote:
Metahive wrote:Why are you so fucking thick?
Seriously. I know I wasn't the brightest kid, but I don't think I was ever that dumb when I was fifteen.
YOUR MOM IS AN ELDRITCH ABOMINATION EVIL FEMBOT WOMAN THAT MAKES ME SANDWHICHES FOR NO PAY! SHES MY BFF! SHE LOVES ME! SHE GAVE ME A MILLION DOLLARS AND I BOUGHT A LOT OF FERRARI CARS WITH IT! LOLZ! I OWN YOU! I PAWNED YOU! YOURE SOOO OWNED!

Anyways, why are you calling me dumb?
Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED

DaveJB wrote:
Spiderman Fanboy wrote:Ahh, but most everyday SW fans aren't geeky enough to read the EU. Most have no idea about the EU imperial atrocities.
Yeah, if you're going to pull that argument, maybe you should have done it before using EU sources yourself, genius. :lol:
Second of all, you're admitting that I was right about, at least, owen and beru lars being provoked by the rebels, am i right, BITCH??????
I didn't mention it because that wasn't relevant to the argument I was making - namely that the Rebels formed in response to Palpatine's massacres of dissenters, and not vice-versa.

In any case, the only way you could hold the Rebels responsible would be if Leia had knowingly given the droids to Owen and Beru, when in actual fact Artoo tried to find Obi-Wan as soon as he landed on Tattooine. It was just dumb luck that the two droids went through the hands of the Jawas and Lars family before ending up at their intended destination, and their deaths were a consequence that Leia couldn't possibly have foreseen.

Do you maybe want to apply your sort of logic to real-world situations? Like, perhaps, the scorched earth policy that Hitler enacted against part of Czechoslovakia after the assassination of one of his top lieutenants, Reinhardt Heydrich? Because going by your logic, Hitler was taking a justifiable step to protect his officers from future assassination attempts, and the deaths of the thousands of Czech citizens who were killed in reprisals was entirely the fault of the Allies.
Oh, and, as for the Ghorman Massacre, I mean really. Those protestors were interfering with Tarkin's ability to land his ship onto the landing pad. Protesting is one thing, for example, when you're protesting in the streets by holding up signs, but when your protesting is getting in the way of other people's everday functions, then those in authority have every right to punish them harshley if their protesting is interfering with normal everyday functions. Protesting rights has its limits.

Now, Tarkin definitley was too harsh with those protestors, but, I mean, there would be nothing wrong if he shot lasers at them. But he took it too far. So, yes, the Ghorman Massacre was a very evil imperial atrocity. Tarkin was morally bankrupt, very.

Did Tarkin have the right to be harsh with those protestors that were interfering with his everyday, day-day, functions? Yes. Absolutley! But did he take it too far???? DUH!!!!
Last edited by Spiderman Fanboy on 2013-02-11 04:00pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED

Stark wrote:You could say the same thing about the western world. At least this guy is harmless: he doesn't seem to have an original idea in his head, and at least he's not vomiting out nazi fantasies.
What user user was "vomiting out nazi fantasies". He's probably banned by now, but IDK who he was.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

The only thing that separates you (well aside from you obviously putting it on, lol) is the empire isn't actually the nazis and you're not fantasising about killing racial minorities.
Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED

Stark wrote:The only thing that separates you (well aside from you obviously putting it on, lol) is the empire isn't actually the nazis and you're not fantasising about killing racial minorities.
Wait? What? I'm putting what on? And are you comparing me to a banned racist user?

Anyways, let's get back on topic, bro! This isn't the discussion that the mods want us looking for! Move along!!!! MOVE ALONG!!!!
Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED

Stark wrote:Respond to my previous post, please.
What previous post, BRO???
Ralin
Sith Marauder

Post by Ralin »

Spiderman Fanboy wrote: Oh, and, as for the Ghorman Massacre, I mean really. Those protestors were interfering with Tarkin's ability to land his ship onto the landing pad. Protesting is one thing, for example, when you're protesting in the streets by holding up signs, but when your protesting is getting in the way of other people's everday functions, then those in authority have every right to punish them harshley if their protesting is interfering with normal everyday functions. Protesting rights has its limits.

Now, Tarkin definitley was too harsh with those protestors, but, I mean, there would be nothing wrong if he shot lasers at them. But he took it too far. So, yes, the Ghorman Massacre was a very evil imperial atrocity. Tarkin was morally bankrupt, very.

Did Tarkin have the right to be harsh with those protestors that were interfering with his everyday, day-day, functions? Yes. Absolutley! But did he take it too far???? DUH!!!!
Stark wrote:Have you guys caught on yet y/n?
y

I admit, I feel kinda dumb for taking this long.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

There was always a chance he was just clueless; I mean Red Letter Media was a master stroke. Having outed himself he's clearly bored and escalating now, so there's no fun left.
Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED

Stark wrote:There was always a chance he was just clueless; I mean Red Letter Media was a master stroke. Having outed himself he's clearly bored and escalating now, so there's no fun left.
Obi Stark. There's fun left, I know, I know there's still..........

Anyways, the final answer=this
No rebellion=no alderaan destroyed and no owen and beru lars death.

Now, Anakin's redemption is another issue. Padme tried to redeem Anakin on Mustafar, even before she knew about the death star.
Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED

Stark wrote:Respond to my previous post, please.
WHICH ONE???? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED

Stark wrote:Oh sorry dude I thought endlessly repeating yourself was the go in this thread.

Is that just your thing?
Answer my question, bro! : :roll: :roll: : :: :banghead: :banghead: :: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

You answer mine broo!

Is it wrong every time I come into this thread I hear Michel Jackson?

Because, you know, I'm bad. You know it. SHA MO!
Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED

Stark wrote:You answer mine broo!

Is it wrong every time I come into this thread I hear Michel Jackson?

Because, you know, I'm bad. You know it. SHA MO!
Follow me on Twitter, you're hilarious.

Can we just have a normal discussion? This thread is derailed, now, beyond all hope. It's predestined to be a failed thread.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

Why would anyone WANT a normal discussion with captain broken record of the ignore refutation division?

And I'd like you to respond to my post, please.

Imma tell you once again who's bad. Dun dun dun DUNDUN.