Disney buys out Lucas, Star Wars

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Steve
Emperor's Hand

Disney buys out Lucas, Star Wars

Post by Steve »

http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/30/technol ... ?hpt=hp_t3

So we're getting Episode 7. And 8. And 9. And 10. Until Disney regards the franchise as unprofitable.

Now Disney owns both Marvel Comics and Star Wars. The Mouse's hunger is insatiable, soon we shall all be in thrall to the Mouse! :shock:
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Re: Disney buys out Lucas, Star Wars

Post by Steve »

Ah, in the PSW forum, I'd checked this one and Fantasy. My faith in the SW geekery of SDN is restored.

Alright, any mod who's around can close this one up.
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Re: Disney buys out Lucas, Star Wars

Post by Dalton »

To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.