MLP: FiM vs Sonichu

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

MLP: FiM vs Sonichu

Post by TithonusSyndrome »

In recognition of the fact that a significant portion of a community of people assembled to harass an autistic manchild eventually became fans of one of the franchises he was singled out for liking in the first place, this scenario sees an invasion of Equestria by the full assembled forces of CWCville and whatever allies it may have. The in-comic Chris-Chan receives a vision in a dream from God instructing him to invade Equestria and destroy every pony there for harboring trolls, something he evidently considers a crime worthy of the death penalty, using a portal made by his Emerald Crystal ripoffs. The portal he opens goes from CWCville on his end to Sweet Apple Acres on the other end, where he leads his shambling menagerie of recolors directly towards Ponyville at a regular pace so as to not let anyone fall behind the faster characters. Princess Celestia therefore has time to prepare for his attack in any way she sees fit. Can Equestria repel them, or do the ponies die for their laughs under lucricities?
Eulogy
Jedi Knight

Re: MLP: FiM vs Sonichu

Post by Eulogy »

"A word of advice: next time you post, try not to inadvertently reveal why you've had no success with real women." Darth Wong to Bubble Boy
"I see you do not understand objectivity," said Tom Carder, a fundie fucknut to Darth Wong
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Please explain WTF Sonichu is first.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Xess
Jedi Knight

Post by Xess »

The gist of Sonichu is that he is a rather bad fanfic character combining the powers of Pikachu and Sonic the Hedgehog. You can all learn about the character at the link I reluctantly provide: NSFW: REALLY NSFW. That wiki is apparently dedicated to harassing Sonichu's creator, an autistic man. I can't quite describe how much I loathe and despise the scumbags that run that place after just a brief look at it.
Image[
Irbis
Jedi Council Member

Post by Irbis »

TithonusSyndrome wrote:Princess Celestia therefore has time to prepare for his attack in any way she sees fit. Can Equestria repel them, or do the ponies die for their laughs under lucricities?
Celestia subcontracts the problem to certain six ponies, giving them permission to turn him to stone for thousand years or to banish the offender to the moon. Time given for the task: 22 minutes, plus letter time. Problem solved 8)