I Bleed Pixels

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Vanas
Jedi Council Member

I Bleed Pixels

Post by Vanas »

So, They Bleed Pixels is a hard game. It's basically a 2D platformer with an evil book, evil jumps, evil zombie things, evil Assault Cthulus and many, many, many, many spikes. Oh, and the Saws That Hate. They're fun. Also there's spikes.

Its been on Steam for a month or so and I've been slowly chewing my way through the game and recording it as I go. I won't promise a 100% run, but at least I'll get through the levels. Probably.

Video link:
The Book of Claws is a lovely, terrible thing.

I've not quite finished the game yet, and new videos will be added when my muse co-operates and I can finish the next levels in a reasonable amount of time. I suspect that 4-2 and 4-3 as well as The End will require multiple videos per level. It's going to be a blast.

Did I mention there's spikes?
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Re: I Bleed Pixels

Post by General Zod »

Looks like someone took Vampire Smile and mashed it together with Super Meatboy.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Re: I Bleed Pixels

Post by Vanas »

I've never actually tried Super Meatboy. If it's anywhere near as amusing as TBP though, I may take a look.
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.