South Park Season 16.5

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

South Park Season 16.5

Post by Alferd Packer »

So far, so OK, I'd say. The first episode got a little tedious with the whole sarcasm gag, but Butters bottling and selling his jizz was hilarious.

The second episode was a much more consistent effort, and I absolutely loved Michelle Obama fighting obesity by beating the shit out of Cartman. In all, it's a decent start so far; I hope they can keep improving for the rest of the season.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Re: South Park Season 16.5

Post by Darth Yan »

I'm still horrified Honey boo boo exists. I mean my god i'm glad south park teared into it but my god that's awful. I love the Cameron literally raising the bar, and that randy nueman caused it to lore
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

The Bane bit in this week's episode had me in stitches.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

JME2 wrote:The Bane bit in this week's episode had me in stitches.
This episode was top notch. The crazy topic (Fear of the UPS Man /Fear of the Milkman) the buildup, them all using the Bane voice and Cartman talking to the home security people.

But the Insecurity commercial was fucking amazing.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

It does not matter who we are, all that matters is our plan!
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Ralin
Sith Marauder

Post by Ralin »

"You should have respected my authori-tai" in the Bane voice was the hardest I'd laughed in a long time.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Ralin wrote:"You should have respected my authori-tai" in the Bane voice was the hardest I'd laughed in a long time.
Yeah, it sounded like Matt Stone was unsuccessfully trying not to laugh every time he did the Bane voice.
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

I loved the old man and the Milk Man story.

"Milk Man don't get scared...not with free pussy at every door step."
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

The Hawaiian episode was easily the best one of this season thus far, and possibly their best one since "You're Getting Old." It was just hilarious.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Ralin
Sith Marauder

Post by Ralin »

Alferd Packer wrote:The Hawaiian episode was easily the best one of this season thus far, and possibly their best one since "You're Getting Old." It was just hilarious.
More so if you've lived in Hawai'i.
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Man, did anyone else see "Obama Wins"? Holy Cats I love crazy-ass Mickey Mouse.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

It was horrible.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Flagg wrote:It was horrible.
Morgan Freeman is disappointed in you.
On the same note, there were jokes in there that were funny but the premise fell apart once the big reveal was had. I liked it up until the Morgan Freeman showed up the first time. I always like Cartman is a bastard plots and the episode had some great moments like butter taking an almond because he's allergic and later Kenny translating for him. And the call back about calling his parents since apparently Butters parents have warned him against doing everything inculding helping rig a Presidential election. But the second half fell apart, just waiting for it to end even if I did like the ATST in front of the Disney Palace joke.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

The callback to President Duck was pretty funny. And the evil, sociopathic Mickey is always welcome, hah hah.
Scrib
Jedi Knight

Post by Scrib »

JME2 wrote:
Ralin wrote:"You should have respected my authori-tai" in the Bane voice was the hardest I'd laughed in a long time.
Yeah, it sounded like Matt Stone was unsuccessfully trying not to laugh every time he did the Bane voice.
That voice was terrible. The ones before were hilarious. That last one was just silly.