True Blood season 5...

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Re: True Blood season 5...

Post by Darksider »

What kind of bullets was he using anyways? I know they've mentioned wooden bullets before, but I highly doubt he was able to nail them in the heart every single time with akimbo snapshots like that. Maybe those wooden silver-cored ones that the "gay stormtroopers" used to kill queen whats her name?
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
TheHammer
Jedi Master

Post by TheHammer »

Pretty sure wooden with a silver core is the standard anti-vampire round. I assume its because even if you don't get a kill shot, the silver core will at the very least weaken any vampiric target.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Darksider wrote:What kind of bullets was he using anyways? I know they've mentioned wooden bullets before, but I highly doubt he was able to nail them in the heart every single time with akimbo snapshots like that. Maybe those wooden silver-cored ones that the "gay stormtroopers" used to kill queen whats her name?
Jason managed to hit rev Newlin right between the eyes from across a room with a fucking paintball gun in season 2, so It's not out of the question for him to be able to get hits like that. Especially considering the wood probably shatters and explodes once inside the body cavity.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

after all he is a were jaguar and recessive fae

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

I thought the Were Jaguar thing didn't take.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Pelranius
Sith Marauder

Post by Pelranius »

I thought it was 'were panthers'?

Wonder if there are 'were elephants'?
Turns out that a five way cross over between It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the Ali G Show, Fargo, Idiocracy and Veep is a lot less funny when you're actually living in it.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

So, the world just saw Reverend Newlin transform into a woman and warn the world that the vampires are keeping humans as cattle. I wonder what the reaction to that would be.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

I'm thinking something along the lines of "Purge the Unclean." And with most of the Authority either dead or in disarray from the raid, the vamps are going to be at a severe disadvantage. I really hope the next season shows some more action like the finale's raid. Honestly they've been focusing to much on romantic drama bullshit.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

except that it also could give the real newlin a means of doing some plausable denyability, remember when that shapeshifter framed me for massacaring those frat boys?, fear the werewolves. skinwalkers, and other shifters, oh and report those fae you never know when their using their glamour magik

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
TheHammer
Jedi Master

Post by TheHammer »

Darksider wrote:I'm thinking something along the lines of "Purge the Unclean." And with most of the Authority either dead or in disarray from the raid, the vamps are going to be at a severe disadvantage. I really hope the next season shows some more action like the finale's raid. Honestly they've been focusing to much on romantic drama bullshit.
Well, first and foremost the Authority still has the key figure still alive now with theoretically enhanced powers in "Billith", who presumedly all the lower level kings/sherrifs etc would answer to. All they really lost were about 30 baby vamp security guards, some self serving vampire politicians, and in the process gained a likely much more effective leader to replace the Authority. Also, one would have to believe that the Sanguinista movement must have additional leaders outside of what we saw. I can sort of foresee a vampire civil war at this point between Sanguinistas and mainstreamers.

Also there was actually an extra scene from the end of that episode that HBOGO users got to see. You can find it online if you google it.
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Flagg wrote:
Darksider wrote:What kind of bullets was he using anyways? I know they've mentioned wooden bullets before, but I highly doubt he was able to nail them in the heart every single time with akimbo snapshots like that. Maybe those wooden silver-cored ones that the "gay stormtroopers" used to kill queen whats her name?
Jason managed to hit rev Newlin right between the eyes from across a room with a fucking paintball gun in season 2, so It's not out of the question for him to be able to get hits like that. Especially considering the wood probably shatters and explodes once inside the body cavity.
I always thought that Jason's Fey abilities were tied into his sex drive/attraction/success. I mean he's a pretty attractive guy to begin with (no homo), but the amount of ass that man gets is pretty impressive.

P.S. I think the server is about to go kaput :(
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Pelranius
Sith Marauder

Post by Pelranius »

What if "Billith" feeds on vampires?
Turns out that a five way cross over between It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the Ali G Show, Fargo, Idiocracy and Veep is a lot less funny when you're actually living in it.
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Well, that was your typical scatter-brained True Blue finale. At least some interesting shit happened. Mostly related to turning Billo into a bad guy.
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
KrauserKrauser
Sith Devotee

Post by KrauserKrauser »

I still don't see how they can have a future that does not involve humanity going batshit crazy and killing every vampire they can find.

They are all effectively forced serial killers at this point. Everyone on the council is guilty of multiple kidnappings and homicides. How exactly is Bill and co. going to be exonerated and everything go back to "status quo".

They all deserve staking as they are a threat to their fellow beings. At the minimum they should be registered and treated like we treat child molestors right now, they are simply a danger to society.
VRWC : Justice League : SDN Weight Watchers : BOTM : Former AYVB

Resident Magic the Gathering Guru : Recovering MMORPG Addict