Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 
Want to support this site? Click

Quote of the Week: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant, American historian (1885-1981)


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice! PostPosted: 2012-02-04 07:22pm
Offline
The Anti-Shep
User avatar

Joined: 2004-04-28 11:32pm
Posts: 9573
Location: What's the bonus for shooting bad guys from behind?
So the US and allied states tried to push a UN resolution condemning the Syrian government for the brutal way it has tortured and massacred not only those demonstrating against the regime, but quite a few innocent bystanders too. However, neither China nor Russia would allow it to pass and Uncle Sam's UN representative Susan Rice -Kindasleazy Rice's dimwitted cousin- can do nothing but whine, as you can see here:

LINK

Quote:
By Louis Charbonneau

UNITED NATIONS, Feb 4 (Reuters) - Russia and China joined forces in a double veto on Saturday to knock down a Western-Arab U.N. Security Council resolution backing an Arab League plan for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to step aside.

The other 13 council members voted in favor of the resolution, which would have said that the council "fully supports" the Arab League plan aimed at ending 11 months of bloodshed as Syria has sought to crush an anti-Assad uprising.

Mohammed Loulichki, the U.N. ambassador of Morocco, the sole Arab member of the 15-nation council, voiced his "great regret and disappointment" that Moscow and Beijing struck down the resolution.

Dropping the usual diplomatic courtesies, U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice said she was "disgusted" by the Russian and Chinese veto, adding that "any further bloodshed that flows will be on their (Russia's and China's) hands."

French Ambassador Gerard Araud told the council, "It is a sad day for this council, a sad day for all Syrians, and a sad day for democracy." He said Moscow and Beijing were now "complicit in the policy of repression" of Damascus.

This is the second time that permanent members Russia and China have exercised a double veto on the Syria issue. In October, they vetoed a European-drafted resolution condemning Syria and threatening it with possible sanctions.

Diplomats said China had been expected to follow Russia's lead and the decision to veto the text came from Moscow. Russia had complained that the draft resolution was an attempt at "regime change" in Syria, Moscow's close ally and a key Russian weapons export destination.

Russia's decision to vote against the resolution came after U.S. and European officials rejected a series of Russian amendments to the draft resolution that Rice said were "unacceptable."

Prior to the vote, several Western diplomats said that if Russia vetoed the resolution, it would be a sign of what they referred to as the "re-Putinization" of Russian foreign policy - referring to expectations that Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin will return to the presidency after this year's elections.

The changes proposed by Russia, seen by Reuters, would have introduced language assigning blame to Syria's opposition, as well as the government, for violence in which the United Nations says more than 5,000 people have died.

Western nations reject the idea of equal blame, saying the government is mainly responsible.

Russia had also insisted on dropping a demand that the Syrian government withdraw its security forces from cities, but U.S. and European delegations refuse to include that change.

(Additional reporting by Louis Charbonneau; Editing by Vicki Allen)


The bolded part is what left me in stitches. The US has vetoed just about every UN resolution denouncing Israeli atrocities, which include burning civilians alive with WP, ethnic cleansing, armed blockades, torture -in other words, the same things the US accuses Assad of doing in Syria (except the white phosphorous: Assad is old-fashioned and prefers shooting and beating his victims to death). Susan Rice is right, only not in the way she thinks she is. Failure to so much as censure a client state for brutality means the sponsoring government has blood on its hands. What she is too stupid and/or too dishonest to realize is that by her own standard, she and others in the State Department have an entire lake of blood on their own hands.

Shorter Susan Rice: How dare the Russians and Chinese back a client state that massacres Arabs -that's reserved for the USA!
:wanker:



Image

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-04 10:07pm
Offline
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
User avatar

Joined: 2002-07-03 06:16pm
Posts: 21965
Location: New York, the Fuck You State
I really have to say, as a side note, that mocking Condi Rice with the nickname "Kindasleazy" smacks of the same kind of idiotic bullfuckery I'd expect from an assclown Foxbot at TVNewser - the kind of people who say "TaMoron Hall" and "Rachel MadCow". It's really just fucking dumb.



Image
Image
To Absent Friends
Rob Dalton | Admin Smash | SG-14: Gotta Blow Something Up | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-04 11:28pm
Offline
The Anti-Shep
User avatar

Joined: 2004-04-28 11:32pm
Posts: 9573
Location: What's the bonus for shooting bad guys from behind?
I'd like to add, as a side note, that clutching the pearls over a silly nickname smacks of the same kind of idiotic bullfuckery I'd expect from a right-wing concern troll: "How dare they call Rush Limbaugh 'Jabba the Rush' or 'Fatso' or 'Limp-balls' ". It's really really just fucking dumb.



Image

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-04 11:40pm
Offline
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
User avatar

Joined: 2002-07-03 06:16pm
Posts: 21965
Location: New York, the Fuck You State
Elfdart wrote:
I'd like to add, as a side note, that clutching the pearls over a silly nickname smacks of the same kind of idiotic bullfuckery I'd expect from a right-wing concern troll: "How dare they call Rush Limbaugh 'Jabba the Rush' or 'Fatso' or 'Limp-balls' ". It's really really just fucking dumb.

Your call. You're just doing yourself a disservice.



Image
Image
To Absent Friends
Rob Dalton | Admin Smash | SG-14: Gotta Blow Something Up | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 12:13am
Offline
Jedi Council Member

Joined: 2010-06-21 09:04am
Posts: 2277
So... China and Russia veto the resolution, and instead of condemning them you use it as an opportunity to rail about past actions by the United States?

Stop using the very real suffering of the Syrian people for bullshit attempts to score brownie points and sneak past the IvP moratorium. Very many people are dying in Syria right now, to the point that it was the fucking Arab League that asked for this resolution.

And are you really buying into Russia and China's bullshit argument that they are justified in vetoing it because the Syrian opposition has been supposedly infiltrated by violent terrorists? That's absurd.

Again, facts of the ground are simple: The Syrian government is slaughtering its own people. The International community including the Arab League wants to put a stop to it. Russia and China decided to be dicks. Morphing the story into one mainly about past actions of the United States is grasping at straws to the extreme.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 12:48am
Offline
Jedi Knight
User avatar

Joined: 2007-01-26 10:04am
Posts: 711
Location: with coco
I honestly wonder why Russia and China do this so often. I wonder if some of our Russian or Chinese members could give us an idea. I sincerely don't understand it. Is it part of the overall "fuck the west because they say fuck us." I honestly don't get it. Perhaps I just don't get politics or something. Also why is it always Russia AND China at the same time? I mean you'd think they'd trade off the blocking votes to save face for certain issues.




I am the hammer, I am the right hand of my Lord. The instrument of His will and the gauntlet about His fist. The tip of His spear, the edge of His sword. I am His wrath just as he is my shield. I am the bane of His foes and the woe of the treacherous. I am the end.


-Ravus Ordo Militis

"Fear and ignorance claim the unwary and the incomplete. The wise man may flinch away from their embrace if he girds his soul with the armour of contempt."

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 12:56am
Offline
Emperor's Hand

Joined: 2009-05-23 07:29pm
Posts: 21979
Hmm. I think they get some leverage in geopolitics by going to the unpopular countries and saying "Europe and the US won't deal with you or back you up in a jam, so why don't you deal with us instead?"

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 12:59am
Offline
Jedi Council Member

Joined: 2010-06-21 09:04am
Posts: 2277
Probably a combination of factors - i.e. economic ties, diplomatic prestige, and the very real fact that both China and Russia both gone through some pretty bloody periods of internal conflict in the past generation; which they've had to put down by force.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 01:40am
Offline
The Doctor
User avatar

Joined: 2004-12-12 11:55pm
Posts: 8135
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia
If only the US was allowed to deal with unscrupulous states than it would have a hell of an advantage over other countries who also seek business deals and resources. Hell, Iran is a fucked up religious theocracy, but then so is Saudi Arabia and according Fareed Zakharia, at least Iran allows its women to drive. If the US can deal with Saudi Arabia then other countries can deal with Iran even though both nations are clearly shady.

Extending that to the current situation, presumably both Russia and China have some dealings with Syria, whereas the US has less. Also as a general rule, China is reluctant to sanction any action against another nation except in extreme circumstances, seeing that as interference in that nation's internal affairs. The same manner in which some people here did not want to interfere in Libya because that would be taking sides in a civil war.

Oh, and comparing this to what the US does is perfectly valid. How many people have died in Syria compared to the ones that died in Iraq due to a botched US invasion. If the latter was much less than the former, then you might have a point. It doesn't absolve China or Russia, but it does highlight a double standard thats being held.



Best scene ever.

My Avatar
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 02:10am
Offline
Emperor's Hand

Joined: 2009-05-23 07:29pm
Posts: 21979
The US can, and does, deal with shady states. But Russia and China still get an edge by being willing to deal with people we don't. Which is a good explanation for why they do so.

It doesn't matter whether we don't deal with those countries because they're somehow evil, or because they're working against us (which is morally neutral) where other countries don't, or even because we don't like their national hairstyle. It's not about Russia and China dealing with the shadiest people, or "our allies are better than their allies." Turning it into a launchpad for the generic Litany of American Crimes is silly.

Everybody does it, so if someone asks, "why do Russia and China do it," I'd bet on that being most of the reason why.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 02:35pm
Offline
The Anti-Shep
User avatar

Joined: 2004-04-28 11:32pm
Posts: 9573
Location: What's the bonus for shooting bad guys from behind?
Zinegata wrote:
So... China and Russia veto the resolution, and instead of condemning them you use it as an opportunity to rail about past actions by the United States?


No, I'm ridiculing the stupidity, dishonesty and hypocrisy of the US government, which currently has its panties in a bunch because -OH NOES! :shock: - other countries extend a middle finger to the rest of the world and back a client state no matter how vile that regime is. Oh I forgot -America: Fuck Yeah! is god's gift to the world and comparing/contrasting US foreign policy thuggery with that of China, Russia or anyone else is just beyond the pale.
:wanker:

Quote:
Stop using the very real suffering of the Syrian people for bullshit attempts to score brownie points and sneak past the IvP moratorium. Very many people are dying in Syria right now, to the point that it was the fucking Arab League that asked for this resolution.


The Arab League also called for an end to the invasion of Lebanon,as well as the Gaza Massacre, and begged the US not to invade Iraq. They also asked for an end to Israel's Lebensraum policy in the West Bank. I must have missed the memo where telling the Arab League "Fuck you! We and our client states can do whatever the fuck we want!" was a right only for America: Fuck Yeah! to exercise.

Quote:
And are you really buying into Russia and China's bullshit argument that they are justified in vetoing it because the Syrian opposition has been supposedly infiltrated by violent terrorists? That's absurd.


Are you really too fucking retarded to read and comprehend what I actually wrote?

Quote:
Again, facts of the ground are simple: The Syrian government is slaughtering its own people.


So is Bahrain.

Quote:
The International community including the Arab League wants to put a stop to it.


Since when does anyone give a flying fuck what the international community or Arab League wants?

Quote:
Russia and China decided to be dicks.


Which shows just how nasty and evil they are -and presumptuous, too since everyone knows that only America: Fuck Yeah! has the right to be "dicks" and provide diplomatic cover for their friends.



Image

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 03:10pm
Offline
Roosevelt Republican
Roosevelt Republican
User avatar

Joined: 2002-07-11 07:59pm
Posts: 16449
Location: Delaware
Syria has been a Russian client since the 1950s. China has built its foreign policy around being a useful business partner who is assiduously neutral about your internal affairs. Both were alarmed by the outcome of the Lybian resolution (they obviously did not think it was going to lead to NATO providing close-air support for the rebels until Gadaffi was flushed out of a hole and killed) and clearly regretted not vetoing it. It really shouldn't be that difficult to understand why they're protecting Assad.



Image
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 03:14pm
Offline
Glamorous Commie
User avatar

Joined: 2003-02-26 12:39pm
Posts: 17497
Location: 差不多先生
RIPP_n_WIPE wrote:
I honestly wonder why Russia and China do this so often. I wonder if some of our Russian or Chinese members could give us an idea.

Are you really that much of a moron?

1) Look up Russian military interests in Syria.
2) Look how the US treats Bahrain and Saudi Arabia despite both crushing any protest.
3) Russia and China are pursuing their imperialist interests, quasi-loyal regimes like Baath ones are rather useful in establishing Middle East war bases
RIPP_n_WIPE wrote:
Also why is it always Russia AND China at the same time? I mean you'd think they'd trade off the blocking votes to save face for certain issues.

Russia is slowly becoming a Chinese satellite.



Misereor

A short story of humanity's first contact

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 03:31pm
Offline
Jedi Knight
User avatar

Joined: 2007-01-26 10:04am
Posts: 711
Location: with coco
Stas Bush wrote:
RIPP_n_WIPE wrote:
I honestly wonder why Russia and China do this so often. I wonder if some of our Russian or Chinese members could give us an idea.

Are you really that much of a moron?

1) Look up Russian military interests in Syria.
2) Look how the US treats Bahrain and Saudi Arabia despite both crushing any protest.
3) Russia and China are pursuing their imperialist interests, quasi-loyal regimes like Baath ones are rather useful in establishing Middle East war bases
RIPP_n_WIPE wrote:
Also why is it always Russia AND China at the same time? I mean you'd think they'd trade off the blocking votes to save face for certain issues.

Russia is slowly becoming a Chinese satellite.


No I'm not a moron. Just a bit ignorant about Russian politics. The Syria-Russian relationship

Besides I've got better things to do than keep track of every fucking countries economic/social/political/military interests. My job only requires me to care about countries that actually matter and my interests about those who's cultures I find interesting. Russia does not fall into either of those categories.




I am the hammer, I am the right hand of my Lord. The instrument of His will and the gauntlet about His fist. The tip of His spear, the edge of His sword. I am His wrath just as he is my shield. I am the bane of His foes and the woe of the treacherous. I am the end.


-Ravus Ordo Militis

"Fear and ignorance claim the unwary and the incomplete. The wise man may flinch away from their embrace if he girds his soul with the armour of contempt."

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 04:26pm
Offline
The Doctor
User avatar

Joined: 2004-12-12 11:55pm
Posts: 8135
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia
Simon_Jester wrote:
The US can, and does, deal with shady states. But Russia and China still get an edge by being willing to deal with people we don't. Which is a good explanation for why they do so.

On a side note, the US gets a bigger edge by being able and willing to overthrow existing regimes, either through direct military action on its part, or via its proxies. China just deals with whoever is in charge.

Quote:
It doesn't matter whether we don't deal with those countries because they're somehow evil, or because they're working against us (which is morally neutral) where other countries don't, or even because we don't like their national hairstyle. It's not about Russia and China dealing with the shadiest people, or "our allies are better than their allies."


It is only relevant when people apply double standards, or people do try and argue "our allies are better than their allies (see the recent thread on US supporting Bahrain).

Quote:
Turning it into a launchpad for the generic Litany of American Crimes is silly.

How does one argue American double standards without providing examples of well, American crimes?

Considering the OP was about American double standards (using the UN vote on Syria as an example, rather than being about the situation in Syria per se), I am not sure why its considered "turning it into a launchpad against America" when the OP was outright never about the situation in Syria, and about American hypocrisy.

Quote:
Everybody does it, so if someone asks, "why do Russia and China do it," I'd bet on that being most of the reason why.

Whats good for the geese is good for the gander, as the saying goes.



Best scene ever.

My Avatar
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 04:31pm
Offline
Glamorous Commie
User avatar

Joined: 2003-02-26 12:39pm
Posts: 17497
Location: 差不多先生
RIPP_n_WIPE wrote:
My job only requires me to care about countries that actually matter and my interests about those who's cultures I find interesting. Russia does not fall into either of those categories.

From this we can gather that the breadth of your knowledge is more or less dictated by the philosophy of a work drone and that you're wondering about questions you do not care about anyway. Excellent.
mr friendly guy wrote:
Whats good for the geese is good for the gander, as the saying goes.

I am sure the other proverb people would love to recall is "Quod licet Jovi". The entire foreign policy of many nations is built around that old saying.



Misereor

A short story of humanity's first contact

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 05:05pm
Offline
Jedi Knight
User avatar

Joined: 2007-01-26 10:04am
Posts: 711
Location: with coco
Stas Bush wrote:
RIPP_n_WIPE wrote:
My job only requires me to care about countries that actually matter and my interests about those who's cultures I find interesting. Russia does not fall into either of those categories.

From this we can gather that the breadth of your knowledge is more or less dictated by the philosophy of a work drone and that you're wondering about questions you do not care about anyway. Excellent.


Indeed. Fortunately I'm not a walmart greeter.




I am the hammer, I am the right hand of my Lord. The instrument of His will and the gauntlet about His fist. The tip of His spear, the edge of His sword. I am His wrath just as he is my shield. I am the bane of His foes and the woe of the treacherous. I am the end.


-Ravus Ordo Militis

"Fear and ignorance claim the unwary and the incomplete. The wise man may flinch away from their embrace if he girds his soul with the armour of contempt."

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 06:12pm
Offline
Jedi Knight

Joined: 2010-07-09 12:27am
Posts: 502
RIPP_n_WIPE wrote:
I honestly wonder why Russia and China do this so often. I wonder if some of our Russian or Chinese members could give us an idea. I sincerely don't understand it. Is it part of the overall "fuck the west because they say fuck us." I honestly don't get it. Perhaps I just don't get politics or something. Also why is it always Russia AND China at the same time? I mean you'd think they'd trade off the blocking votes to save face for certain issues.


According to articles I've read for China it's because they don't want the Syrian government to collapse. China and Syria have trade relations amounting to something like 2.2 billion USD per year, plus China has a huge stake in the Syrian oil industry. Not to mention that were Syria to collapse fully, instead of the relatively contained violence that is occurring now, it would fuck up the entire regions politics. Iran would try and extend their influence and they'd butt heads with Turkey, which would have to intervene to a greater extend in order to stop Syrian violence from affecting their own borders.

Russia also wants to build a military base in Syria, and it too has significant economic relations with the country.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 08:11pm
Offline
Emperor's Hand

Joined: 2009-05-23 07:29pm
Posts: 21979
mr friendly guy wrote:
Simon_Jester wrote:
The US can, and does, deal with shady states. But Russia and China still get an edge by being willing to deal with people we don't. Which is a good explanation for why they do so.
On a side note, the US gets a bigger edge by being able and willing to overthrow existing regimes, either through direct military action on its part, or via its proxies. China just deals with whoever is in charge.
...Perhaps, to clear the air, I'd better simply ask.

When you talk about double standards, are you talking about my double standards? Or about someone else's double standards, which I am not responsible for?

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 08:55pm
Offline
Jedi Council Member

Joined: 2010-06-21 09:04am
Posts: 2277
Elfdart wrote:
No, I'm ridiculing the stupidity, dishonesty and hypocrisy


:lol:

Ironic, given how stupid, dishonest, and hypocritical it is to criticize the US, when it was China and Russia who vetoed a resolution to try and stop helpless civilians being shot in the streets of Syria.

Seriously. China and Russia veto a resolution to stop the bloodshed in Syria... and you are still looking at the tree of "previous American actions" instead of the actual forest of "dead Syrian civilians"?

I'm ridiculing you for your blatant and stupid manipulation of an issue for political brownie points.

Quote:
The Arab League also called for an end to the invasion of Lebanon,as well as the Gaza Massacre,


And see what I said about this being nothing more than a blatant attempt to get around the IvP moratorium? Ain't biting.

===============

Quote:
Oh, and comparing this to what the US does is perfectly valid. How many people have died in Syria compared to the ones that died in Iraq due to a botched US invasion. If the latter was much less than the former, then you might have a point. It doesn't absolve China or Russia, but it does highlight a double standard thats being held.


It's not really comparable, with Iraq; but it's true that it's comparable with other US actions involving the UN security council.

Nonetheless, are you really going to focus on the double standard, as opposed to the very real issue - which is the fact that Syria is shooting up its own people?

Besides which, was anyone ridiculing other countries when they get mad at the US for vetoing other UN resolutions? By that standard, we should ridicule every state that complains about the US whenever it uses their veto.

Again, it's pretty silly to focus on this chickenshit issue just to score political brownie points. Russia and China decided to be dicks. The Syrian people still need help. That's the big issues.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Susan Rice is just as bad as her cousin Kindasleazy Rice PostPosted: 2012-02-05 09:19pm
Offline
Jedi Council Member
User avatar

Joined: 2002-07-26 08:08am
Posts: 1909
Location: Bochum, Germany
This thread is filled with blatant stupidity, dishonesty, and is almost completely useless as a thread for talking about the situation in Syria. If somebody wants to open a thread on that topic, go right ahead, but make sure it doesn't open with bullshit and I will throw out any bullshit posted in it.

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Darth Nostril and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group