Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 
Want to support this site? Click

Quote of the Week: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant, American historian (1885-1981)

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-10-28 08:38am
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Location: The Great, Green Pacific Northwest! It's Raining...
Uhhhhh Hehehe you were crying.

Goddamnit Butthead I was not!

The Liberal Hate Machine
Kill them all!
-The Governor

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-10-28 11:02am
is an asshole.

Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!
I hear you like Beavis and Butthead... I like beavis and Butthead too, fart knocker. Huh huhhuhuhuh...

Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceFlooring: For a good lay, call...

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-10-28 04:06pm
Jedi Council Member

Well, the boys were back, in good form.

None of the humor was loss, I loved the ripping on Jesery Shore and the other MTV shows (who knew Beavis was a big fan of 16 and Pregnant....).

XBL: Darek Silver | Wii Friend: 5602 6414 0598 0225
LibriumArcana - Roleplaying, Fiction, Irreverence
Trekker (TOS, TNG/DS9-Era) | Warsie (semi-movie purist) | B5'er | TransFan
Cult of Vin Diesel: While it is well known that James Earl Jones performed the voice of Darth Vader, it is less appreciated that Vin Diesel performs the voice of James Earl Jones.

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-10-28 09:56pm
is an asshole.

I thought it was pretty good. Holds up well against the old episodes and I'm digging the shift away from them watching music videos to them trashing TV shows.

I have seen the top of the mountains, Beavis. And it is good...

Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-10-29 02:06am
Jedi Knight

Judge really seems to have not missed a step, which is frankly shocking for someone picking a show back up almost 15 years after it ended.

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-10-29 06:43am
Jedi Master

Mike Judge knows where it's at, but I'm not surprised really. King of the Hill stayed at top form for it's entire run as far as I'm concerned.

1980s Rock is to music what Giant Robot shows are to anime
Think about it.

Cruising low in my N-1 blasting phat beats,
showin' off my chrome on them Coruscant streets
Got my 'saber on my belt and my gat by side,
this here yellow plane makes for a sick ride

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-10-29 07:20am
Jedi Council Member

Likewise.

Judge knows what he's doing it seems, and hasn't let success in animation go to his head (unlike some people out there).

I look forward to another long run of Beavis and Butthead doing their things.

XBL: Darek Silver | Wii Friend: 5602 6414 0598 0225
LibriumArcana - Roleplaying, Fiction, Irreverence
Trekker (TOS, TNG/DS9-Era) | Warsie (semi-movie purist) | B5'er | TransFan
Cult of Vin Diesel: While it is well known that James Earl Jones performed the voice of Darth Vader, it is less appreciated that Vin Diesel performs the voice of James Earl Jones.

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-10-29 07:42pm
Sith Devotee

DarkSilver wrote:
Judge knows what he's doing it seems, and hasn't let success in animation go to his head (unlike some people out there).

Alright, I've had just about enough of people picking on an easy target like this. Hannah Barbara started out with the best of intentions, but insidiously and by degrees corporate suits took control away from her and made Scrappy the focus. LEAVE HANNAH ALONE.

lol, opsec doesn't apply to fanfiction. -Aaron

PRFYNAFBTFC
CAPTAIN OF MFS SAMMY HAGAR
ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-10-29 11:02pm
Sith Devotee

The first time I've intentionally watched MTV in years.

And it was also better than I remember the original. The humor was juvenile, of course, but Judge excels with it. I was laughing for the whole episode, essentially. He definitely hasn't lost his stride with it, although I think doing King of the Hill in the interim really helped with that. Although, I am surprised that Judge can still do the voices and that they sound, as best as I can tell, identical to how they did 14 years ago.

Mr. Coffee wrote:
I thought it was pretty good. Holds up well against the old episodes and I'm digging the shift away from them watching music videos to them trashing TV shows.

That would require the current audience to remember that MTV once played music videos...

SDNet: Unbelievable levels of pedantry that you can't find anywhere else on the Internet!

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-10-31 01:08am
Jedi Knight

I also appreciated them bringing back Beavis' fire fixation and making it pretty much the first thing they did.

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-11-04 04:42am
is an asshole.

Episode 2 was pretty good. Loved them slamming some stupid ass teenage pregnancy reality show.

Butthead: I thinks this is real, dude.

Beavis: Oh... So shes not a bad actor. She's just a bad person!

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-11-04 06:40am
CUNTS FOR EYES!

I liked Mr Anderson hitting the dad with a rake thinking that Beavis and Butthead were good youth.

The Liberal Hate Machine
Kill them all!
-The Governor

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-11-04 08:29pm
Sith Marauder

Alright dammit. I've caught up on my DVR and I haven't seen Cornholio yet! The first time I saw him I nearly passed out I was laughing so hard. He doesn't need to be in every episode, and shouldn't, but throw me a bone here.

And on them trashing MTVs trashy shows... to be honest I'm appalled. Not at them trashing them, but what utter garbage they are. I haven't watched MTV, at all, in at least ten years. It's jarring.

The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.

PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-11-11 02:07am
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Hehehehehehe Beavis screwed his hands.

The Liberal Hate Machine
Kill them all!
-The Governor

Post subject: Re: Beavis and Butthead Season 9 [Spoilers] PostPosted: 2011-11-18 02:21am
CUNTS FOR EYES!

This weeks was kinda weak.

The Liberal Hate Machine
Kill them all!
-The Governor