Creepy stuff

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Crateria
Padawan Learner

Creepy stuff

Post by Crateria »

What various creepy stuff have you seen on the internet?
Damn you know it. You so smart you brought up like history and shit. Laying down facts like you was a blues clues episode or something. How you get so smart? Like the puns and shit you use are wicked smart, Red Letter Moron! HAHAHAHAH!1 Fucks that is funny, you like should be on TV with Jeff Dunham and shit.-emersonlakeandbalmer
God is like the strict dad while Satan is the cool uncle who gives you weed. However sometimes he'll be a dick and turn you in.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Re: Creepy stuff

Post by Flagg »

Tubgirl.

And Bronys.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Crateria
Padawan Learner

Post by Crateria »

99 Rooms. Seriously. It has been a huge inspiration for me.

This one video that was played on MTV in the 90s called Psychosis. It's very gorey and probably not scary to you (it isn't really to me, it is just disturbing)

You will never forget to X Y again or whatever on YTMND aka Spoiler
Scary Baboon
Youtube Channel 666. The noises the videos make are nightmarish. And the ending... :shock: And don't forget the other videos the guy made.

Tidy Monster.

Cat with the gloves or whatever it was called.
Damn you know it. You so smart you brought up like history and shit. Laying down facts like you was a blues clues episode or something. How you get so smart? Like the puns and shit you use are wicked smart, Red Letter Moron! HAHAHAHAH!1 Fucks that is funny, you like should be on TV with Jeff Dunham and shit.-emersonlakeandbalmer
God is like the strict dad while Satan is the cool uncle who gives you weed. However sometimes he'll be a dick and turn you in.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

someone once intro duced me to TV tropes, and now I have no free time for writting....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Crateria
Padawan Learner

Post by Crateria »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:someone once intro duced me to TV tropes, and now I have no free time for writting....
Haha, same here. So much to trope, so little time.