Salvation War Moratorium

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Mayabird
Storytime!

Salvation War Moratorium

Post by Mayabird »

As of right now, because it causes too much drama and annoyance that just won't go away, there is a moratorium on The Salvation War. This includes all discussion, questions, requests to write fanfics, or anything else new on the stories. There will be no more posts and no more topics on this.

I have also removed said stories from C & C. If you really want to read it, PM me and I'll give you directions to Stuart's board. Additionally, if you have other complaints, questions, arguments, disputes, comments, threats to call me a meaniehead on TVTropes, etc., PM me. If you can't be arsed to do the very slightly effort of sending me a private message, I doubt it can be that important. If you do PM but don't like my responses, feel free to take it up with a supermod or Dalton.

That is all for now.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Re: Salvation War Moratorium

Post by LadyTevar »

As a Supermod, I understand there are a few people contacting Mayabird to argue the removal of Salvation Wars. This decision was fully discussed by the mods, supermods, and Dalton, and we fully support Mayabird's call.

If you wish to continue discussion of Salvation Wars, Stuart has set up his own board containing the full story, as well as his own commentary upon his work.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet