Star Trek Paint Adventure

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

atg
Jedi Master

Re: Star Trek Paint Adventure

Post by atg »

Ask the ANGRY ADMIRAL to wash the WINDSHIELD while he's out there cause some SPACE BUGS got squished on it.
Marcus Aurelius: ...the Swedish S-tank; the exception is made mostly because the Swedes insisted really hard that it is a tank rather than a tank destroyer or assault gun
Ilya Muromets: And now I have this image of a massive, stern-looking Swede staring down a bunch of military nerds. "It's a tank." "Uh, yes Sir. Please don't hurt us."
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

FaxModem1 wrote:Use the scanners to locate a shoulder pads warehouse and beam aboard enough shoulder pads to fill up all the cargo bays.

Once that's done, time travel back to the 24th century to give the Romulans their new shoulder pads.
You order Commander Data to go down to engineering and figure out a way to scan for shoulderpads.

You are now COMMANDER DATA. You are currently in MAIN ENGINEERING with CHIEF ENGINEER GEORDI LA FORGE. Captain Picard sent you here to find a way to scan for shoulderpads.

What will you do?
Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Why, we recalibrate the sensors to detect shoulderpads, of course!
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

ask geordi the meaning of shoulder pads to 20th century humans and 24th century romulans

ask him if the romulans told him why they wear those inefficient pads while they were brainwashing him to assassinate some podunk klingon governor
"There is no "taboo" on using nuclear weapons." -Julhelm
What is Project Zohar?
"On a serious note (well not really) I did sometimes jump in and rate nBSG episodes a '5' before the episode even aired or I saw it." - RogueIce explaining that episode ratings on SDN tv show threads are bunk
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Chardok wrote:Why, we recalibrate the sensors to detect shoulderpads, of course!
You recalibrate the quantum antigraviton matrix to repolarize the main deflector dish so that the blumkin coefficient is high enough that the ships sensors can detect the location of any shoulderpad stockpiles.
Hi, I'm Liz.
Twitter
Tumblr
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

I call the captain and inform him of the recalibration in excrutiating detail, and advise that we may commence scanning the planet for shoulderpads.
OmegaChief
Jedi Knight

Post by OmegaChief »

Be the Angry Admiral!
This odyssey, this, exodus. Do we journey toward the promised land, or into the valley of the kings? Three decades ago I envisioned a new future for our species, and now that we are on the brink of realizing my dream, I feel only solitude, and regret. Has my entire life's work been a fool's crusade? Have I led my people into this desert, only to die?
-Admiral Aken Bosch, Supreme Commander of the Neo-Terran Front, NTF Iceni, 2367
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight

Chardok wrote:I call the captain and inform him of the recalibration in excrutiating detail, and advise that we may commence scanning the planet for shoulderpads.
You go to Captain Picard to explain how to scan for shoulderpads

You give him your best explanation. He orders you to make it so before you have even finished explaining how to reconfigure the ships sensors to detect sufficient quantities of shoulderpads.

Nevertheless, the computer has located an ample supply of shoulderpads.

You are now COMMANDER WILLIAM T. RIKER, you are the EXECUTIVE OFFICER on board the USS ENTERPRISE. You are still reeling from a DEVASTATING INSULT by Captain Picard. You have just been instructed to report to TRANSPORTER ROOM 3 to lead an AWAY TEAM.
Hi, I'm Liz.
Twitter
Tumblr
Artemas
Padawan Learner

Post by Artemas »

Rebuild devastated ego.

Look on map for transporter room 3. Choose Data, Troi, Worf and some guy/girl from security or whoever those people who wear yellow are (cowards probably).

Then take the zip line to the armoury.
Shrooms: It's interesting that the taste of blood is kind of irony.
atg
Jedi Master

Post by atg »

Do the Safety Dance to rebuild ego.
Marcus Aurelius: ...the Swedish S-tank; the exception is made mostly because the Swedes insisted really hard that it is a tank rather than a tank destroyer or assault gun
Ilya Muromets: And now I have this image of a massive, stern-looking Swede staring down a bunch of military nerds. "It's a tank." "Uh, yes Sir. Please don't hurt us."
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

As you grab phasers for the away mission, secretly palm a photon grenade. When nobody's looking, program the transporter to beam the photon grenade into President Reagan's lap.

EDIT: Alternately, use the scanners to determine a suitable grassy knoll from which Data can be ordered to shoot President Reagan.
"There is no "taboo" on using nuclear weapons." -Julhelm
What is Project Zohar?
"On a serious note (well not really) I did sometimes jump in and rate nBSG episodes a '5' before the episode even aired or I saw it." - RogueIce explaining that episode ratings on SDN tv show threads are bunk
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight

atg wrote:Do the Safety Dance to rebuild ego.
You attempt to rebuild your ego by doing the safety dance.

Your attempt was an overwhelming success!
Hi, I'm Liz.
Twitter
Tumblr
atg
Jedi Master

Post by atg »

Lead the AWAY TEAM in a hardboiled manner.
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight

atg wrote:Lead the AWAY TEAM in a hardboiled manner.
You assemble an AWAY TEAM consisting of yourself, LIEUTENANT WORF, and DOCTOR CRUSHER.

You also have the replicator make PERIOD APPROPRIATE CLOTHING and HAIRSTYLES.

You are uncomfortable with the SPANDEX LEGGINGS, perhaps you should make this quick.
Hi, I'm Liz.
Twitter
Tumblr
atg
Jedi Master

Post by atg »

CAPTAIN PICARD: Flip the ANGRY ADMIRAL the bird as he floats past the VIEWPORT.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Have Captain Picard moon the ANGRY ADMIRAL while flipping him the bird. :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

CAPTAIN PICARD: Head to Sickbay to mack on Crusher.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Artemas
Padawan Learner

Post by Artemas »

PICARD: If Crusher is not at sickbay, inject self with random drugs.
Shrooms: It's interesting that the taste of blood is kind of irony.
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight

atg wrote:CAPTAIN PICARD: Flip the ANGRY ADMIRAL the bird as he floats past the VIEWPORT.
You are now Captain Picard. The thought had occurred to you to flip the bird to the ANGRY ADMIRAL floating past the window. However, you are not aware of any admirals floating around your ship, angry or otherwise. Quite frankly, the notion of flipping one off seems foolhardy.

Nevertheless, you flip the bird towards the empty window.

Darth Fanboy wrote:CAPTAIN PICARD: Head to Sickbay to mack on Crusher.
Doctor Crusher is on the Away Team, you double dumbass!
Hi, I'm Liz.
Twitter
Tumblr
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

I never specified which Crusher.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight

Darth Fanboy wrote:I never specified which Crusher.
Wesley is at Starfleet Academy pooplord! You decide to check on the AWAY TEAM.

Seems to be going quite well. You'll have those shoulderpads in no time!
Hi, I'm Liz.
Twitter
Tumblr
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

This is the best thread ever.

OmegaChief
Jedi Knight

Post by OmegaChief »

Yea this is hilarious, any chance we could save this from testing like we did with the Commander Riker thread?

Oooh, idea!

Commander Riker; Answer questions from online forum.
This odyssey, this, exodus. Do we journey toward the promised land, or into the valley of the kings? Three decades ago I envisioned a new future for our species, and now that we are on the brink of realizing my dream, I feel only solitude, and regret. Has my entire life's work been a fool's crusade? Have I led my people into this desert, only to die?
-Admiral Aken Bosch, Supreme Commander of the Neo-Terran Front, NTF Iceni, 2367
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

CAPTAIN PICARD: Retire to the holo-deck to rehearse the ship's production of the Pirates of Penzance.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

CAPTAIN PICARD: oh shit are we in the holodeck right now???
Jupiter Oak Evolution!