Mystikal is a bigoted idiot

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Mystikal
BANNED

Mystikal is a bigoted idiot

Post by Mystikal »

Agreed Flagg. Unless you are defending Flamers as well. Because Gay is ok. Until it gets to a point.

Goddamn Flamers are that point. Andy Dick is well beyond that point. But he is more disgusting than gay.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Re: South Park The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerbals

Post by Flagg »

Mystikal wrote:Agreed Flagg. Unless you are defending Flamers as well. Because Gay is ok. Until it gets to a point.

Goddamn Flamers are that point. Andy Dick is well beyond that point. But he is more disgusting than gay.

Umm... Yeah... You're a bit of a bigot, aren't you?
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
bobalot
Jedi Council Member

Post by bobalot »

Flagg wrote:
Mystikal wrote:Agreed Flagg. Unless you are defending Flamers as well. Because Gay is ok. Until it gets to a point.

Umm... Yeah... You're a bit of a bigot, aren't you?
No, just retarded... actually, perhaps both.

How exactly does being gay "get to a point"?
Why is it okay to hurl homophobic slurs at "flamers"?
"This statement, in its utterly clueless hubristic stupidity, cannot be improved upon. I merely quote it in admiration of its perfection." - Garibaldi

"Problem is, while the Germans have had many mea culpas and quite painfully dealt with their history, the South is still hellbent on painting themselves as the real victims. It gives them a special place in the history of assholes" - Covenant

"Over three million died fighting for the emperor, but when the war was over he pretended it was not his responsibility. What kind of man does that?'' - Saburo Sakai

Join SDN on Discord
Mystikal
BANNED

Post by Mystikal »

I don't hurl slurs at anybody. It's just that Flamers seem to be IRL trolls. I don't mind fruity gays. But Flamers take that extra step to being offensive parodies of gays and themselves. Like super fundies and Jehovahs Witnesses. That's how they appear to me. But guys who are just gay? I don't really care as long as they don't hit on me. Happened once and I just informed him I was straight. We went back to a discussion about Crank(The Movie, not the drug)

And I hope you aren't standing up for Andy Dick. I won't bother justifying or explaining myself for hating and being disgusted by him.
bobalot
Jedi Council Member

Post by bobalot »

Are you fucking retarded? I didn't claim you hurled homophobic slurs at people. I asked why you think it's generally acceptable to hurl such slurs at "flamers".

Lets go through this step by step.

Part 1: Flagg
Flagg wrote:The fact is that even though many people (including myself) use the above terms without any homophobic intent, they are still emotionally charged words for people who have had them used against them as slurs.
He also pointed out that he never uses homophobic slurs against actual gay people (except as a joke with friends who won't be offended).

Part 2: Mystikal (You)

You said that you agreed with him "Unless you are defending Flamers as well". The only possible interpretation one can take from this comment while keeping the context of Flagg's post in mind is that you think that it's okay to hurl homophobic slurs at "Flamers" but not other gay people.
"This statement, in its utterly clueless hubristic stupidity, cannot be improved upon. I merely quote it in admiration of its perfection." - Garibaldi

"Problem is, while the Germans have had many mea culpas and quite painfully dealt with their history, the South is still hellbent on painting themselves as the real victims. It gives them a special place in the history of assholes" - Covenant

"Over three million died fighting for the emperor, but when the war was over he pretended it was not his responsibility. What kind of man does that?'' - Saburo Sakai

Join SDN on Discord
Simplicius
Jedi Council Member

Re: Mystikal is a bigoted idiot

Post by Simplicius »

Mystikal-related tangent split to someplace more appropriate.

e: for amazing typing skills
Mystikal
BANNED

Post by Mystikal »

I don't consider it a slur. Just a sub-type. Like Hard gay. You are specifying what we are discussing. It's a failure in common understanding.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Thanks for sharing your opinion on how "fruity" or "gay" someone is allowed to be before it offends your delicate sensibilities. Now get the fuck out of this forum, you bigoted pile of shit.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.