Supernatural Taisen (Megacrossover) (Update!)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Re: Supernatural Taisen (Megacrossover) (Minor Chapter Update)

Post by Majin Gojira »

Baughn wrote:Wait, is this part of story supposed to be from Kyon's biography?
Kyon's POV, but roughly right.

This is one of three sequences where we switch to it in the final plan.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Baughn
Padawan Learner

Post by Baughn »

Well, it has to be from some text he's actually written for his spelling skills to be relevant. :P

(Not to mention that he is, in fact, japanese; his english skills would therefore.. um... "damnit" is not the problem I'm envisaging. ^^;)
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

It's more translation convention.

The Damnit is more a translation of the Japanese expression which I believe is spelled 'Shoksaw/shuksew' (I've never seen it written down so I really don't know how it's supposed to be pronounced).
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

As the last of the original Dinozaur died, the new Dinozaur Reverse shrieked at the assembled machines and placed themselves between the heroes and the other monsters.

Bogal’s appearance managed to separate the Twin Tail and Goudon from their ferocious battle and had the earth monsters backing away from the space terror, only to be corralled by the new Dinozaur Reverse’s collective backs. Bogal’s claws twitched with anticipation as she approached them.

“Kabuto!” Ryouma shouted, “Come with me, the rest of you—attack Bogal before it can feed!”

A collective “Roger” went through the radios as the groups split up, though as they did one of the Reverse Dinozaur lumbered after Getter Dragon and Mazinger Z.

“Geeze,” Kabuto scowled, “Think this guy knows what we’re planning?”

“Well,” Benkei said, “It does have two heads. Maybe they are better than one.”

Hayato’s cringe was not transmitted over the radio but Kabuto and the other Getter pilots knew it was happening—mostly because they shared a similar expression.

As the monster gained on their position, Mazinger Z unleashed a brief volley of missiles from ports at the elbow before it and Getter unleashed a direct energy assault. The Dinozaur Reverse plowed through the hail of missiles as if they were not there.

“Now that’s a Kaiju!” Kabuto sneered as the Dinozaur Reverse opened its maws to unleash a defiant shriek.

The call of “Photon Beam!” accompanied “Getter Beam!” as the two robots let loose a torrent of photonic and getter energy.

The yellow photon beams struck the monster in between its necks, while the pinkish beam from Getter Robo struck one of the beast’s heads. Burning flames erupted from each blast point. The Photon beams gouging burning pot-marks between the necks, while the Getter Rays put out one of the monster’s eyes, leaving it a gaping, bleeding sore and blackening over half of its face.

The injured face howled in pain, but the rest of the animal continued to plod forward.

“Aw,” Benkei moaned, “What makes these ones so tough? They’re the same monster—just backwards!”

“Life is full of cruelties” Hayato answered plainly.

“Kabuto!” Ryouma called out, “Distract it while we help Jack to his feet!”

“Done!” Kabuto answered before he flew straight at the Dinozaur Reverse at full speed. The monster braced itself, but was unprepared for Kabuto’s slight deviation to the left—scrapping the blade of his wing against its side. Though the monster howled in pain—only sparks flew from the contact point. Upon reaching the other side of the monster, Kabuto turned to face it—as the monster turned to face its attacker.

“IRON CUTTER!” Kabuto shouted as Mazinger Z’s fists launched from their sockets—blades extending from the sides of the forearms—taking a twisting trajectory over the monster’s neck and face. Shallow cuts were left in twin trails of pain across the monster’s body before the fists returned.

‘Wonder if that worked as a distraction...’ Kabuto thought before the Dinozaur Reveres’ mouths opened and lashed out with their mono-molecular tongues.

Nearby, the other team members were having even less success. Most of the F-302 ordinance had been spent by this point, and their remaining railgun rounds did little more than distract the giants.

“BREAST BURN!” Tetsuya Tsurugi shouted as his mech bathed a Dinozaur Reverse in burning light. The creature cringed from the beam directed at its face and showed signs of burns, but was otherwise unencumbered; “These new ones are a lot tougher than the first wave—THUNDER BREAK!”

Lighting from the tips of Great Mazinger’s fingers lashed out to the burned face Dinozaur Reverse—destroying it in an explosion of gore. The neck that held it fell limply, but the other head remained alive and active, lashing at Great Mazinger with its razor sharp tongue.

“Indeed,” Teal’c answered over the intercom, “Perhaps reinforcements are in order.”

“Or at least a resupply stop,” Cameron added, “I’m down to my last 20 rounds!”

The earth monsters were doing about as well as the F-302s against their foe. Bogal had already stunned Goudon with his blows and was in the process of repeatedly pile-driving Twin-Tail into the ground to weaken it.

When the alien’s tremendous mouth moved to engulf Twin Tail and in the space of a few bites made the monster disappear into what Cameron presumed was its gut, he couldn’t help but do a double take.

“Yeah, where’s that second wave?” he shouted.

“I’m almost within range!” Konomi answered over the radio.

Konomi looked out over the battle scene as the Dinozaur were drawn to the floundering F-302s and Bogal approached the remaining earth monster.

Konomi took a self-assuring breath and spoke softly to the small capsule in her hand: “Mikuras, do your best.”

She hit the pointed the capsule at the battle field and depressed the trigger. An electronic voice announced “Realize” and in a bright green flash, a new monster joined the fray.

The creature was bulky with a large head and stubby but thick limbs. Green in coloration, four twisting horns surrounded the head. Its wide mouth was lined with pinkish lips and flaps of green skin. It reminded Cameron of a cross between a bulldog and a cactus.

“Damn,” he couldn’t help but breathe out, “That thing is ugly.”

Teal’c raised his eyebrow at the creature distinct appearance.

“Mikuras!” Konomi shouted “Don’t be scared! Fight!”

The creature grunted and leapt into the air—impossibly high. Cameron knew Kaiju stretched the laws of physics by their mere existence, and had been briefed on this digital monster-recreation program that Konomi was employing—but darn if it wasn’t amazing—it cleared a thousand feet in that leap—and that was in height alone.

Bogal leaned forward to engulf Goudon—only to be knocked on top of the monster by the descending Mikuras. Bogal shrieked and rolled away before standing up to face its new attacker—only to realize that Mikuras had her by the tail.

Mikuras’ horns sparked before Bogal went rigid and collapsed on the ground convulsing.

“Alright!” Konomi leapt in the air—but then realized that there were no troops there to attack the injured monster—and Mikuras only had another 45 seconds of activity left.

“Alert!” Carter’s voice echoed over the radio, “We have a UFO descending on the battle field.”

“UFO?” Cameron asked, “You mean something’s gotten past 3 battleships?”

“It’s jamming a wide area with some kind of chaff mist,” Carter explained, “It should be in visual range—now!”

True to her word, a blue tinged fog appeared at the top of the sky. Tetsuya’s heart skipped a beat once he recognized that fog.

“Don’t fire on the cloud!” Tetsuya said in the midst of dodging the Dinozaur Reverse’s latest tongue lashing, “If that’s what I think it is then—“

As if cued in by Tetsuya’s announcement, a large saucer-like craft emerged from the cloud. It was mostly white with a stylized black and gold face on the front and wings that ended in disk-like projections to its side.

“Grendizer!” Tetsuya gasped and opened a new radio channel, “—tell me that’s you in there, Daisuke.”

“Tetsuya?” the answer came, “It’s good to see you’re still here.”

Tetsuya smiled, “Care to give us a hand with these monsters—though the green one’s on our side.”

“The black one, Bogal, is the reason I’m here. It attacked the Fleed colonies not three months ago. It took me this long to track it down,” Daisuke said with growing anger in his voice, “We can’t let this monster escape.”

“Roger that!”

Grendizer swooped in towards the battling monsters, flying high over the Dinozaur before the golden horns atop the machine’s head sparked with lighting. A thunderous call of “Space Thunder!” rung out as a bolt of electricity lashed out towards Bogal only for it to explode against the hide of a Dinozaur that intersected the blast. The monster was left with a terrible wound to match its already missing head, but still lashed out against the new arrival as the last Dinozaur Reverse, unscathed by the F-302 assault began to return to its master’s side.

Teal’c kept an eye on the newcomer for a moment as it circled for another strike, “This is an opportunity to refuel,” he radioed the others, “Cameron, take your flight and refuel. My team will remain and try and keep the monsters distracted.”

Though Cameron disliked going first, he acknowledged the command and led his team off.

The RahXephon had curled up into a fetal position at the side of a mountain—trees crushed under its bulk—by the time Getter Robo reached it. Sparks of black lightning shot off from the machine at uneven intervals, which caused the God Machine to twitch and shudder as involuntarily as a machine possibly could. Benkei called out several times over the a radio to Jack, but to no avail. The signal was getting through whatever darkness infected the RahXephon, but the pilot was unable or unwilling to answer.

For all they knew, Jack might be dead—Ryouma knew that the machine had nearly killed Jack once already. The Getter crew had known about that even before Jack re-awakened it with the last pilot of that mech—Akira Hibiki.

As Getter Robo gently reached for the RahXephon, some of the black lighting lashed out at the machine and knocked it back.

As Ryouma struggled to keep his machine upright from the backlash, a brief flash of something he could not quite pin down. But whatever it was, it made him sick to his stomach with guilt. Guilt of something he knew not of but knew he did not do.

“I think it’s a mental assault” Ryouma grunted in a pained reaction that echoed his machine.

“Really,” Hayato snapped, “The mental flash enough to tip you off?”

“I hope Jack’s holding up against it,” Benkei mulled, “If it hasn’t killed him already.”

Nearby, Mazinger Z was in rough shape. One arm had been cut down before the elbow, rendering it useless and one of the “eyes” of the machine had shattered from being slammed by the monster.

Its mouths drooled with anticipation as it approached Koji’s machine, but Koji remained defiant.

“OI! You want a piece of me and Mazinger?!” He shouted, gripping the controls tightly, trying to think of a way out as Getter Robo attempted to overcome the shocks the RahXephon produced and reach its pilot.

The cry of “ANTI-GRAVITY STORM!” echoed across the battle field as a rainbow of light launched toward the Dinozaur who, upon being struck, was flung high into the air. Teal’c watched as the UFO ejected a second craft similar to Great Mazinger, but with an overall foreign design to it, and slightly larger. The machine landed near Mazinger Z, keeping an eye on the monster.

The Injured Dinozaur Reverse landed upon the one which now sported only a single head thanks to Tetsuya’s attack.

“Koji, Ryouma, Tetsuya!” Daisuke called out, “We need to end this as fast as we can,”

“Yes,” Tetsuya said, “With Bogal tied up, this is our chance.”

“It may drain a good deal of power,” Ryouma added, “But with them tied up, it’s our chance.”

“Think we’re ready for this?” Benkei asked.

“I’m always ready,” Daisuke answered.

“I won’t miss,” Tetsuya added.

“This will be the final strike!” Koji concluded.

The four machines stood together, their eyes flashed with power before they separated on Daisuke’s command: “Everyone, let’s go!”

Daisuke’s mech, Grendizer, remained in place, the two monsters in its sight as he shouted “Anti-Gravity Storm!”

A rainbow of light lanced out from Grendizer’s chest and struck the entangled monster, lifting them high into the air.

“Koji! Tetsuya!” Daisuke ordered.

In the skies, Mazinger and Great Mazinger flew on opposites sides of the rising monsters.

“I’m in position,” Koji said

“Ready to go,” Tetsuya added before both machine’s red breasts shone their flames.

“Double Burning Fire!” The Mazinger pilots shouted in unison.

From above, Ryouma shouted “And this will finish them!” as he dove his mech down towards the writhing beasts—Getter Robo encased in glowing white-hot plasma.

At the last second, Ryouma pulled up, but the plasma continued down and stuck twisted mass of Dinozaur sandwiched between heat beams. The plasma interacting with the heat beams and the monster’s own combustible internals—generating the largest non-nuclear explosion recorded since King Ghidorah destroyed an oil refinery at sea.

“Final Dynamic Special!” Ryouma roared as he and the other super-robots landed a good distance away to avoid the shockwave from the pressured blast they had generated—it was still powerful enough to cause the last remaining Dinozaur to stumble—itself partly in shock at what it had just seen.

Mikuras, for his part, nearly feel over, but kept his grip firm on Bogal’s tail.

Inside the cockpits, the mecha-pilots breathed heavily, and noted the power gages on their machines. Hayato was the only one to openly curse: “Crap--that took more power than the last time we did it. And the overheating is nearly 30% greater than the last time we did this.”

“Well, that way almost 30 years ago,” Benki explained, “perhaps we’ve gotten rusty.”

Hayato simply growled at that answer, as all four waited for their machines to cool down—as all were acutely aware of the dangers of pushing a Nekketsu Engine to far beyond its limit.

A bright flash of light away from the explosion captured Teal’c attention. When the light faded, a blue and silver figure 50 meters in height stood in the light’s place.

“Teal’c to all units,” He said, unphased by the new arrival, “Hunter Knight Tsurugi has appeared.”

The giant wasted no time and charged Bogal—but he was intercepted by the healthy Dinozaur Reverse and literally bowled over by the creature’s bulk and strength.

The Dinozaur Reverse spun on its heel and lashed out with its tongues—which wrapped around Hunter Knight Tsurugi. The giant grunted as the tongues wrapped around his waist. An electrical current raced down the glowing blue lines and upon reaching Tsurugi, the giant tensed and twisted in pain as the power coursed through him. He fell to his knee in pain.

Then Goudon began to stir. Mikuras let out a worried cry that sounded eerily similar to “Eep.”

“Damnit!” Kouji burst out, “I thought he was out of it?”

“To me,” Hayato said, “A kaiju isn’t dead until it blows up.”

“We should help the blue Ultraman,” Daisuke commanded.

“Eh?” Kouji recoiled, “I know you missed the briefing but that guy is no Ultraman! I’m not sure if—”

As Kouji spoke a golden flash of light caught his attention, as did a golden wedge of energy that sliced through the Dinozaur tongue.

Daisuke smiled as a silver and red giant similar in height to Tsurugi, but with clearly defined white eyes and more streamlined features and design patterns took to supporting him as the tongues released their grip.

“That, however” Ryouma said, “is an Ultraman.”

Hunter Knight Tsurugi pulled away from Mebius and looked away from him, ashamed, before turning to face the Dinozaur. The Goudon had recovered and turned its rage and pain against Mikuras—whipping the digitally constructed Kaiju repeatedly.

It took a good 10 strikes, but Mikura’s grip loosened as he was knocked back.

“Commander!” Ryu called out, “Requesting permission to use METEOR.”

Sakomizu’s reply of “METEOR Ban Lifted!” was almost immediate.

The R-Winger’s wings folded out and the entire craft become covered in a golden glow. It began to move at alarming speed—leaving a golden shadow after several high speed jumps.

Mikuras vanished as the digital process feed that kept him active ended, letting the monster dissipate into green sparkles of light. Goudon was caught off guard by this and nearly spun off its feet from the force of its strike.

Ryu snuck the R-Winger through the giants and monsters—close enough for Dinozaur Reverse to snap at it—but only catch the flickering afterimage it left. Ryu locked onto Goudon as he recovered from his unintended spin.

Ryu flicked the toggle on the craft’s joystick and announced his intentions: “Specium Missiles, FIRE!”

Four golden missiles popped out from the underside of the craft and launched themselves towards the monster—striking hard enough to knock Goudon off his feet and leaving bloody gouges the size of the monster’s agape mouth in its chest and torso.

Goudon fell as Bogal righted itself and dove towards the falling monster, wrapping its massive jaws around it and swallowing it in a flash. Bogal then fell face first to the ground.

“Damnit!” Ryu cursed, “I had him!”

As Mebius held back the Dinozaur, Tsurugi ran to the fallen Bogal—only to be knocked back by a shockwave from its back as the monster split in two like a shedding insect. The monster’s body shifted and twisted as massive wing-like structures grew from its back and the creature’s smooth skin became knobby and armored. The improved Bogal stood and turned to face Tsurugi, bellowing defiance.

Below and far from the battle, near the still open doorway, two scientists observed it near one of the most secure spots in the universe—the Tardis.

“That’s a pretty stable tear,” the younger of the two figures—the wheelchair bound Kara, observed.

“Far, far too stable,” The Doctor concurred.

“I mean, I’ve seen Phantom Zone Projectors in action—and they’re never this stable.”

“Yeah, didn’t they stop it by your time?”

“They made a special exemption for Zod and his ilk just before, but otherwise they hadn’t used it for several decades because…”

“Because of him,” the Doctor scowled, “And then Krypton blew up due internal pressures caused by dimensional distortions. That’s not at all suspicious don’t you think.”

Kara looked at the machine in her lap—a stylized light projector connected by heavy tubes to the TARDIS, “Why do you think I’m so uncomfortable using this thing.”

“Well, you’re the last living pure-blooded Kryptonian so we really don’t have much of a choice in the time we have left.”

Kara’s face fell, but she said nothing.

“We should have more than enough power to close this, but that depends on how active he is behind that curtain.”

“Not as active,” A voice boomed from behind the veil of the tear, dripping with a knowing smugness that repulsed the listeners, “As I would like to be.”

“Yapool, the God of the Phantom Zone,” The Doctor growled, “Back after another regeneration cycle I see.”

“As long as enmity exists, Time Lord, the so shall I!” Yapool answered.

“Right, right,” The Doctor said dismissively, “still trapped in the Phantom Zone, I see.”

“You say that as if it were some punishment for me to remain on my throne,” Yapool chuckled.

“Well, you have been trying to escape it for the past 200 years.”

“Again you confuse escape for the beginnings of conquest, Doctor,” Yapool growled, “And when the time comes, I shall ensure you suffer greatly for the trouble you have caused me.”

“So are you keeping this portal open just to bluster? What are you planning, Yapool” Kara hefted the machine in her lap and pointed it at the portal, her face twisted in anger.

“Do you truly expect me to tip my hand so soon?” Yapool answered, “I did not come to rule the phantom zone by being obvious, Kryptonian.”

“You want something, don’t you?” The Doctor concluded.

“Aside from conquest and turmoil, indeed I do,” Yapool nodded—his form largely obscured by the ripples of the portal—only his glowing eyes remained distinct.

“Well?” Kara hissed.

“You are two bright humanoids,” Yapool smirked, “You figure it out.”

Bogal slashed against the air, launching dozens upon dozens of purple spheres at her assembled enemies. The two Ultramen deflected the bolts with a shield raised in front of their hands. The earthen machines were forced to dodge—difficultly.

“Daisuke—you’re machine’s been in battle a shorter time,” Ryouma said, “We still need time to cool our engines. Give us some cover!”

“Roger!” Daisuke answered, elevating the arms of Grendizer before announcing “SCREW PRESSURE PUNCH!”

Spikes folded out from the wrists before the twin fists of Grendizer launched towards Bogal—who deftly dodged their first pass—but was slashed across the sides on the fists’ return. Though no visible scar was left, the beast howled and steam rose from its entire body.

In fact, Daisuke noticed, the entire monster had a slight red glow to it.

Hunter Knight Tsurugi used Bogal’s distraction to his advantage. He reached his hand into the air—to which lightning gathered, before placing his hand in a plus-shaped formation, but in a style that was the reverse of any Ultramen the others had seen before—with the in hand of the horizontal position behind the right hand’s vertical.

A blue beam raced from the edge of Tsurugi’s hand and struck Bogal in chest.

The monster screamed but did not die—though the explosive shockwave that radiated from the monster knocked all others present off their feet. Uprooting nearby trees and throwing boulders into the air.

Near the portal, the Doctor was spared going through regeneration again when Kara launched herself at him and pulled him to the ground before the shockwave reached them.

When the dust settled, the Doctor was the one to help her up.

“You alright?” She asked.

“For the moment,” The Doctor said, “But we need to close that portal.”

“Ah, It’s about time you caught on, Doctor,” Yapool smirked, “I thought you were more intelligent than—”

Yapool’s gloat was cut short by a flash of mirroring, silver-light from the machine in Kara’s lap that raced to the portal and sealed almost instantly.

“Bastard was observing us. Learning what we can do,” Kara concluded.

“Without a doubt,” The Doctor concurred, “But there’s more to it than just good tactics.”

“What the hell was that blast?” Koji shouted.

“This one appears much more volatile than the last group,” Teal’c observed.

“Teal’c, we can’t use explosives against this monster,” Carter’s voice came through the radio, “if it goes, judging by the explosion that only a part of it created, it might be a blast equivalent to a Mark IX Warhead.”

Teal’c raised an eyebrow.

“How powerful is that weapon?” Daisuke asked.

“Very,” Teal’c answered, “We cannot let the creature die on earth.”

“The weapon carries a multi-gigaton payload that has an initial blast radius of 100 miles,” Tetsuya elaborated.

“I’m not sure even the RahXephon could survive that,” Koji added.

“But wait the Ultramen need to know— “Ryouma turned on the external speakers on Getter Robo and shouted, “Oi! Ultraman! Tsururgi! Don’t blow up Bogal! If he goes, the explosion will kill us all and doom the whole planet!”

Bogal chuckled as the information hit them.

Tsurugi stood still for a moment before a golden blade extended from his left arm.

“If this planet suffers to end the threat of Bogal” His boomed before he charged, “THEN SO BE IT!”

He did not get far as Bogal released a red bolt of lightning from her eyes that struck Tsurugi full on in the chest. Bogal spread her arms out and further bolts of crimson lashed out at her foes.

Koji grunted, “How are we supposed to fight this thing? Even if we don’t use explosives, it’ll still explode when it dies!”

“That doesn’t mean,” Daisuke answered, “That we shouldn’t try!”

From the shoulders of Grendizer, Daisuke brought forth a pair of inverted crescent blades on the end of long handles. Daisuke connected them together at the unsharpened edges as he announced “DOUBLE HARKEN!” before throwing the weapon like a razor-edged discus at Bogal.

The weapon scythed past the monster’s side, generating sparks as the alien metal contacted extra-dimensional flesh.

The shockwave that accompanied the lightshow knocked them back even further.

Daisuke cursed, “We can’t touch this thing at all!”

“I don’t even want to know what lightning would do to it now,” Tetsuya added.

“Oi!” Ryu called out, “The METEOR isn’t loaded in this unit, but I bet a capture Cube could hold it in.”

“The shield would not contain the explosion fully and the creature may break out of it before the minute time limit passes,” Teal’c countered.

“That’s true,” Benkei confirmed as the Ultramen grappled with the horror and each other.

A voice echoed over the radio that caught everyone by surprise, “But it does block radiation and heat…”

“JACK!” Tetsuya shouted, “You’re okay!”

“Barely,” He answered, with a labored breath, “But I can’t move this thing and I don’t think I have time to explain why just yet. But—does the Capture Thingy block ambient radiation?”

“Are you suggesting we use the Asgard Transporters?” Teal’c asked.

“Asgard Transporters?!” Daisuke almost shouted in shock, “When—how did earth get those?”

Carter did not deem to answer him as she gave her explanation through the radio: “The Capture Cube can block the ambient radiation and other inhibiting particles many Kaiju produce, but there’s still the problem of mass to deal with. I’m not sure the Prometheus has the power to—“

“Leave that to us,” Admiral Lindy Harlowan interrupted.

“We may be still be holding the Arc-En-Ciel under lock, but we can use other weapons and spell casting through the ship.”

Carter blinked, “Wait, that ship can--”

“Cast spells as though it were a mage itself,” Lindy fished, “Yes. And if it’s a power boost you need.”

“General--” Carter again found herself cut off as Hammond answered.

“I heard,” He said, “Admiral Harlowan, you have my permission to boost our systems as needed.”

“Roger,” she answered, “But now you need to get it in a capture cube.”

“Don’t worry about that,” A new voice came through the radio, “I asked for a special load out for the F-302s and that’s all they had left.”

Most of the Earth forces turned to spot Lt. Cameron Mitchell and his wing as they entered the battlefield, reloaded and ready for battle.

“That is quite a coincidence,” Lindy commented as she brought a hand to her chin.

General Inspector Sakomizu back at base nodded, “Alright, Lt. Mitchell. Permission to use METEOR rounds is granted.”

Koji smiled broadly as he announced: “Operation: Blast them Into Space is GO!”

Carter lowered her head at just how bad that name was. An expression shared by many of those back at base.

“Mebius!” Ryu called out, “Get clear!”

The Ultraman nodded and dodged to the side as Getter Robo manhandled Hunter Knight Tusrugi to get him away from the target area with the aid of the Mazingers.

“She’s going to escape!” Tsurugi yelled as he struggled against the machines.

Aware of the incoming threat, Bogal opened her hands wide and a dark portal to the Phantom Zone.

A beam of glistening, mirroring silver light lanced out as Bogal leapt to enter it and sealed the gateway and instead fell on her face.

Cameron took the opportunity to target the broad target that Bogal made and thought ‘Eh, when in Rome’ before he said “Capture Cube—FIRE!”

The strange missile detached itself from the F-302 and rocketed towards the Kaiju as it stood—exploding and surrounding the Kaiju in blue fields of light.

In space, the Asura and the Prometheus watched the scene below intently.

Inside the Asura, Officer Amy Limietta worked furiously to reroute the power from the Asura to the Prometheus—but it wasn’t going fast enough for her liking.

“Power linkup at 96%,” she announced as Bogal slammed her claws against the shield—and it began to waver with each blow.

“Hurry!” Admiral Lindy ordered, “That shield has 15 seconds--tops!”

With one final keystroke, Officer Limietta shouted: “DONE!”

Onboard the Prometheus, General Hammond heard his ally and gave the order: “Beam that up and prep all remaining weapons!”

On the ground, a bright flash of light enveloped the shield and the monster—and both disappeared in a blur. In the sky above, a few moments later and even through the light of the sun, the explosive force of Bogal’s death was clearly visible.

“Mission accomplished,” General Hammond announced, “Bogal has been destroyed.”

“From the looks of things,” Carter added, “I may have underestimated that blast force.”
{{Battle Mastery Earned}}
Last edited by Majin Gojira on 2010-03-27 04:13pm, edited 3 times in total.
Browncoat

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Re: Supernatural Taisen (Megacrossover) (NEW CHAPTER-FINALLY!)

Post by SAMAS »

Wow. O_O.

Now that's a conclusion.

Now for the after-action report. *whipcrack*
Not an armored Jigglypuff

"I salute your genetic superiority, now Get off my planet!!" -- Adam Stiener, 1st Somerset Strikers
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Re: Supernatural Taisen (Megacrossover) (NEW CHAPTER-FINALLY!)

Post by Majin Gojira »

Hunter Knight Tsurugi instinctively ducked as the Gun-Winger nearly clipped the top of his head at top speed. All eyes were drawn to the craft and several radio calls went out, but Kabuto Koji’s “What the hell are you doing!” drowned most of them out.

Inside the craft Ryu switched the com system to Speaker mode before he spoke, his face nearly crimson with rage and the beginnings of tears in his eyes. He was so enraged, he reverted to his native Japanese—slurred partly through his rage, as he yelled.

“You Goddamn Idiot! What do you think you’re doing! You took my Captain’s shape—but you didn’t take his heart! You’re nothing but a shell—a hollow thing that imitated my Captain! He gave his life to protect the earth—and you nearly destroyed it in the name of revenge, using his face! Damn you to hell!”

Tsurugi said nothing, but his head dropped at Ryu’s words.

Tsurugi flung himself into the sky and disappeared soon afterwards. Ultraman Mebius followed, but without the sullen body language. Officer Linetta sat back in her chair and did not even bother to track them—TSAB had tried to do so hundreds of times with the Ultramen. Whatever they were and wherever they were from, they hid it far too well.

“Remind me,” Jack grumbled, “why I pilot that thing again?”

He wasn’t physically injured by it very badly, but the entire experience with—whatever it was that hit him—had left him sore, bruised and with a massive headache. He felt like sleeping for a week, but did not want to close his eyes.

Then he would see it again.

Like the other Mechs, the RahXephon returned safely back to base and he extracted himself from it, but during that time the Ixtili, the newly christened Reika Mishima, did not appear.

Jack was not given much time to worry about that as a pronounced cry of disbelief caught his attention.

Kabuto Koji and the other mech pilots stood in front of the newly docked Grendizer as its pilot stepped out.

“Wha-what the hell happened to you?” Koji shouted as Daisuke stepped out—virtually unchanged from the last time Koji saw him on Earth over 30 years ago.

“You look as young as ever, Daisuke,” Tetsuya commented, “What happened?”

“Hyperspace accident, to be perfectly honest,” Daisuke responded, “Time Dilation has that effect on people.”

“I bet you’ll still get carded when we go for drinks,” Koji smirked as his confidence returned. “We haven’t all gone drinking together in a while.”

Jack’s attention soon drifted away. He had to talk with Daniel or Carter or someone who’d know how to deal with what he saw inside the RahXephon.

After the blast disabled the RahXephon's movement, during the brief time Jack found himself in Darkness, he saw something. He wants to chalk it up to an hallucination, but something he could not quite pinpoint told him it was not.

He could see, but the place he found himself in was surrounded in darkness and seemed without end. Water lapped at his ankles, but otherwise, there was nothing.

“Um… Hello?” He called out, only for silence to greet him.

He began to walk through the shallow water—which, he noticed, was as clear as glass—looking for something. Anything, even a source to the constant illumination that saturated wherever he moved.

As he sloshed through the water he heard something hit the water’s surface hard. He reflexively turned to the source of the sound and saw two girls—one of which he recognized as the Ixtili who recently dubbed herself Reika Mishima. The other, who appeared to be the same as the Ixtili’s human form appeared to be, as a little shorter with cropped hair. The other girl’s skin tone was darker compared to Reika’s pale skin, but both were apparently Asian. The other girl’s hair had a more auburn tint to it and wore a short skirt topped off with a gray, long-sleeved hoodie which stood in drab contrast to Reika’s sundress.

Somehow, he knew the name of the new girl was Hiroko at one point in time, and found himself unable to approach them, no matter how hard he willed himself to move.

He watched Reika’s eyes shifted to a bright crimson color and charge Hiroko, lashing out with an elbow strike, only to have it effortlessly blocked by Hiroko who countered with a fist to Reika’s stomach that knocked the girl onto her back. Her eyes changing from an average brown to an unearthly blue, her face something of a twisted mockery of joy. Reika's, by contrast, was cold and without emotion of any kind.

With a flick of her wrist, Hiroko produced a knife and straddled Reika, moving in for the kill—only to be flipped and thrown over Reika before she could lash out.

The knife disappeared into the water with the slightest of sounds.

Both girls came to their feet quickly, but Reika was first on the offensive. She rammed Hiroko with her should with such force that she skid across the water, kicking up a wave that reached nearly four feet into the air. Hiroko herself came to a stop twenty five feet from where she started.

Jack watched the display, unable to move, the inhumanity of the combatants clear as day. Even if he could intervene, he would be torn apart like wet tissue paper.

Before she could right herself again, Reika had closed the distance between them and lashed out with her fist.

Hiroko only had time to raise a hand in defense—only to have it and most of her forearm shattered into fragments no bigger than a quarter.

Blue blood exploded from the wound and the impact, splashing across the two combatants.

Hiroko attempted to scream, but had it cut off as Reika plunged her right hand directly into Hiroko’s heart. Her body did not spasm. It simply dropped to the ground like a marionette that had its strings cut.

Jack finally found himself able to turn away from the cruel site—only to see it mirrored to his right.

But there, it was a boy he’d never seen before standing over Hiroko, and the blood the two were covered in was red.

Furthermore, their faces spoke of sadness and horror rather than the disturbing visages of the blue-tainted counterparts. The girls eyes had lines of tears mingled in with her own blood as the boy pulled himself away and screamed in a manner that cut to Jack’s soul. He cowered away from the sight.

That is when his gaze returned to Reika, whose face had changed from the cold neutrality of a killer to something far emptier. Her eyes seem clouded, skin paled and she held herself up only by the barest minimum of strength—as though it were all she could muster.

“Do you know why the sky is blue?” He heard from the blue-Hiroko’s lifeless form as both deceased girls’ blood clouded around them in the water, “Because it belongs to those with blue blood.”

The next thing Jack heard was Reika’s scream before he awoke.
Last edited by Majin Gojira on 2010-03-27 04:13pm, edited 1 time in total.
Browncoat

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Re: Supernatural Taisen (Megacrossover)

Post by SAMAS »

Just noticed your update on HMotNM:

You know Gao Gai Gar itself takes place chronologically in 2005, right? You don't need that much of an excuse to include elements of it. :mrgreen:

Although now that I think about it, they do make rather nasty anti-vampire attacks, don't they? While you're at it, how about the Shan/Maximum Tou Long?

"I salute your genetic superiority, now Get off my planet!!" -- Adam Stiener, 1st Somerset Strikers
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

The Mahora Academy in the Kanto region of Japan was huge. Not just by Japanese standards, where land is at a premium, but by world standards. Even if Mahora was stationed in Texas, it would be considered huge (though only appropriately so). Everything at Mahora was huge. With a population of students alone being thirty thousand, it was almost completely self sufficient with several student-run businesses at the forefront. It had its own shopping center, restaurants and even nature preserve. It covered all levels of education from preschool through the graduate level, with over half aforementioned student body living entirely on campus.

Not to mention the thousand-foot-tall world tree that grew at its center.

If one could sum up Mahora Academy in a single word, it would be along the lines of “gargantuan”.

One of the aforementioned student businesses was the small, but popular, Chao-Bai-Tze Chinese restaurant. With most of the students and faculty away on break, it was largely empty, with only a few people at the tables.

But even on vacation, Chao-Bai-Tze attracted customers.

Evangeline A. K. McDowell sat at one of the tables. Unlike the other students, she was trapped in this school—cursed to repeat junior high endlessly.

A true hell.

The 600 year old vampire was forced into her natural form—that of a 10 year old girl—as part of this purgatorial prison. As such, visitors were something to be cherished, especially in ones that suffered a similar fate. Mahora's size did little to alter the fact that she was trapped. No matter how big the prison was, a jail was still a jail.

At her side was her robot servant, Chachamaru, and behind the counter of Chao-Bai-Tze was Satsuki Yotsuba, it's co-owner. One of the profoundly normal students of the 3A class—which didn’t say much, given how said class contained a ghost, a half-demon, herself and her robotic servant amongst other oddities which were all capped off by being taught by a 10 year old welsh kid.

Satsuki was short, rather round, but with a quit, disarming manner and simple smile that disarmed those she encountered. Her dreams were modest, but she strived for them with an effort usually reserved for Shoenen manga heroes.

Or Evangeline’s very own disciple, now that she thought of it.

“Satsuki,” Evangeline said, “Are my special orders ready?”

Satsuki simply nodded as she quietly answered, “Has your friend arrived?”

“Oh, he’ll be here if he knows what’s good for him.”

As if riding in on the mists, a tall figure whose presence was even mightier. He wore a red coat and similarly tinged wide brim hat, with orange-tinted sunglasses, though Mahora was drenched in darkness. He strode to Evangeline’s table with a self assured stride that had no swagger—only confidence.

“If I know what’s good for me?” He rumbled, “Are you really in a position to be making threats?”

“Well,” Evangeline smiled, “It is a full moon night, but it’s only a threat if you see a low-magic ten year old girl as a threat. Are ten year old girls a threat to you, Alucard?”

Alucard chuckled as he sat across from her, “15 years of imprisonment has sharpened your tongue, Evangeline.”

“Aside from the tea and the occasional game of Go, there’s little else to do until recently.”

“Oh,” Alucard smirked, “Has the situation changed?”

“It’s not much,” She returned the smirk, “I only turned the Thousand Master’s son into one of my minions.”

Evangeline took the opportunity to stand upon her seat, her hands clenched into a fist as her smile grew wider.

“I shall turn him into the ultimate sub-boss! So that when I escape this purgatory, I can re-establish my domain and—”

“Get the attention of the man who locked you in here?” Alucard interrupted, “You’re still obsessed over him aren’t you?”

Eva sat down, slightly deflated, “You’re one to talk.”

Alucard lightly sniggered, “Quite true. We undead do not move on very easily.”

After a moment, Alucard added, “I still don’t think that Quatermain is good for her—but I can wait as an eternity for them now.”

“Yeah, well, I’m working on a mortal time limit, so I got to be a little more proactive.”

Alucard folded his arms, “So why are we having our tea out here? Is there a special occasion?”

“Just something I came across recently,” Evangeline’s smirk returned as Satsuki placed a wooden tray with a pair of meat buns roughly the size of baseballs were in front of Alucard and Evangeline.

Alucard contemptuously glared the chubby girl who had brought the food.

She simply smiled and said, “Enjoy,” before returning to the kitchen.

Upon which Alucard said “What is this?”

“Nikuman,” Evangeline answered, “Steamed meat wrapped in dough.”

“You do know that the food of mortals no longer nourishes me and outside of alcohol, tastes horrendous. You can’t be doing something as paltry as serving me a spiked meat bun now would you?”

“Just shut up and eat it.”

“Very well,” Alucard said as his large hand wrapped around the bun. Alucard’s mind ran through a dozen possible insults and snide comments to make after his undead taste buds registered what he was about to eat. As the undead, few pleasures of the living satisfied him—and hadn’t for hundreds of years. Even before his transformation into one of un-life, Alucard’s mortal life was marked with the extravagance of a king. The few exceptions to the insatiable nature of the undead were already well known to Alucard already—and the thought that some child could create a substantial food product to overcome him was so far beyond the realm of possibility as to not even warrant mockery.

But Alucard planned to anyway.

His teeth grew jagged and his mouth wider as he placed the entire bun in his mouth. He expected to swallow the thing in one massive gulp—but as soon as the bun hit his tongue he stopped.

His eyes opened wide, and the orange sunglasses upon his face slipped down the bridge of his nose.

He took a modest bite from the meet bun, savored the flesh in his mouth as a mixture of juice, blood and spice dripped from the bun onto the tray—his large tongue quickly lapped up whatever juice dripped from his mouth in one swift motion.

Alucard stammered, “It…it has flavor!"

The strongest sweets, the most radioactive spices and the eldest of aged alcohols were the only foods Alucard thought he could taste anymore. Flavors that were so strong that their presence managed to reach the numbed-to-all-but-blood tastes of a vampire—even one as altered as him. This simple bun of pork and dough brought out subtleties in flavor. Something he had long given up on tasting ever again.

Alucard almost wept, but composed himself quickly before slowly devouring the first bun. He savored every drop of flavor as it passed over him in waves.

Upon devouring the first he looked Evangeline square in the eye and asked, “How is this possible!”

“I admit I helped in the research a bit,” Evangeline answered, having consumed two of the meat buns already, “but that kid has real talent.”

Evangeline turned an eye towards Satsuki as she worked in the kitchen—largely to not look on as Alucard devoured the remaining every ounce of meat bun before greedily and respectfully.

“She’s the one of the few humans worth keeping around here,” Evangeline said.

Upon finishing, Alucard slammed his open palms onto the table and stood. In an instant, he was at the Restaurants’ front, his hands crashing loudly on the wooden bar.

“Girl,” Alucard boomed, “I must have—“

Before he could even finish, Satsuki turned around with a brown paper bag, a quiet smile highlighting her face.

“The recipe is inside with some ingredients, please enjoy.” Satsuki attempted in English, but Alucard only barely understood her.

“Don’t worry,” Evangeline called out, “I made sure that the recipe is in perfect English.”

Evangeline paused before adding, “I do believe you owe me one, Alucard.”

He slowly turned as she indulged in her most clichéd aloof villainess laugh. Alucard gave her a glare as he took the package from Satsuki—just before the world turned gray.

Alucard put the package into a coat pocket as he turned to Evangeline, a glance asking his question for him.

“Closed Space?” Evangeline pondered, “No—we’ve been dimensionally shifted. I haven’t seen magic like this before.”

Evangeline scanned the surroundings and notices that she, Alucard and Chachamaru were the only ones within eyesight.

“Seems someone is searching for Magic of some sort,” She concluded, "Quite an efficient bit of magic, I must say, but too overly cautious for my tastes."

“I wonder what they’ll do when they find us,” Alucard grinned.

{{Mission 08}}
{{Magical Malady at Mahora}}
Last edited by Majin Gojira on 2010-03-27 04:16pm, edited 4 times in total.
Browncoat

Vehrec
Jedi Council Member

Re: Supernatural Taisen (Megacrossover) (New Mission Begins!)

Post by Vehrec »

I've been wondering, considering how you've been using music in the powers of the raphXenon, if you are aware of Ar Tonelico, the series that arouses both admiration and baffled horror in its fans. I must admit that I have only the faintest familiarity with the first game's story, but I think Mir's plight and love mutated into hate for humanity must strike home to anyone. As for the sequel, I think any story where a Chorus of a thousand girls singing is needed to power the magical death laser that's a re-purposed Genesis Device is worth looking past ridiculous bath-toy mechanics.
ImageCommander of the MFS Darwinian Selection Method (sexual)
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

First time I've heard of it, to be honest.
Browncoat

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Majin Gojira wrote:They make nasty anti-Anything attacks.

The only reason I don't do GaoGaiGar is--well, I can't think of a good link (Beyond a transformers visual tie-in) and I haven't seen enough of the series proper to do it justice. Hell, I've only seen some Youtube Clips and the first episode of the FINAL OVA. One of the things that keeps me from doing some writeups is lack of knowkledge.

I may horribly twist things to suit the world they're in, but I want a good understanding of where it comes from and what it means first. I don't just make shit up--unless it's cool.
If you got H&H/Goldion Hammer in there, I think the Tou Long attacks would fit in perfectly. If not as Kankahou techniques, as normal magic/ki attacks.

The short description is hitting your opponent with two energy dragons made of elemental magic, also like H&H it's capable of ripping out an enemy's heart/core. The versions shown in the series are:

Shan Tou Long (GekiRyuJin) - Wind and Lightning
Thunder Blizzard (GenRyuJin) - Ice and Lightning
Burning Hurricane (GouRyuJin) - Wind and Fire
Maximumb Tou Long - Thunder Blizzard+Burning Hurricane combination attack.

SRW W GGG Ryu mecha (GekiRyuJin's Shan Tou Long)
Part II (Including GenRyuJin/GouRyuJin)

For some reason, W is the only SRW game with all the Dragon siblings in it. For some reason Alpha left out FuuRyu and RaiRyu, and thus the Symmetrical Docking combinations involving them.
It's kinda ironic that you noticed it yesterday, because I just finished the intro to the newest chapter today!
Yay!

Also: Wolkritter attacking Mahora? This should be good. One thing, though:
“It’s not much,” She returned the smirk, “I only turned the Thousand Master’s into one of my minions.”
I assume there's a "son" that's supposed to go in there somewhere...

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Fixed.

I mostly included Hell/Heaven and the others because I was thinking of ways to expand Kankahou just a smidgen.

Now, to block out the fight sequence...
Browncoat

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

That was so very wrong what you did with the Planeteers... :wink:

Also, are you going to do an entry on World Trees? This chapter made me think about it.

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

And finally, one silly question: Did the leader of Milennium get tormented by a pair of rabbit-like fae when he was a kid? :mrgreen:

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

That was so very wrong what you did with the Planeteers...
But you know it's true!
Also, are you going to do an entry on World Trees? This chapter made me think about it.
I'm more worried about how I can have the two casts not violently hate each other at the start of this chapter.
And finally, one silly question: Did the leader of Milennium get tormented by a pair of rabbit-like fae when he was a kid?
All I will say is that the players of my (2+ years) campaign(s) set in this world/story have the option of playing a full fledged Toon.
Browncoat

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Majin Gojira wrote:
That was so very wrong what you did with the Planeteers...
But you know it's true!
Actually, if you set the events "covered" by the series as being set in the 90's, I see them as more bitter and partially-disillusioned Knight Templars who continue their crusade because they still feel it needs to be done.
I'm more worried about how I can have the two casts not violently hate each other at the start of this chapter.
Alucard/Eva/Chachamaru vs. The Wolkritter? I don't see them getting to hate each other that much. The Wolkritter are just doing their duties as they feel they must, and if anything Alucard (and probably Eva) are going to enjoy a battle like this.

On the other hand, if they decide to skip the Vampires and go for the World Tree, they could end up earning the eminity of the Mahora school staff, and probably Chao as well.

And of course there's the possibility of you adding (or replacing with altogether) something I haven't thought of yet. I can't help you with that. :P
And finally, one silly question: Did the leader of Milennium get tormented by a pair of rabbit-like fae when he was a kid?
All I will say is that the players of my (2+ years) campaign(s) set in this world/story have the option of playing a full fledged Toon.
I'll take that as a yes. :mrgreen:

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

SAMAS wrote: Alucard/Eva/Chachamaru vs. The Wolkritter? I don't see them getting to hate each other that much. The Wolkritter are just doing their duties as they feel they must, and if anything Alucard (and probably Eva) are going to enjoy a battle like this.

On the other hand, if they decide to skip the Vampires and go for the World Tree, they could end up earning the eminity of the Mahora school staff, and probably Chao as well.

And of course there's the possibility of you adding (or replacing with altogether) something I haven't thought of yet. I can't help you with that. :P
Consider:

The Wolkenritter take magic from mages.
There is an undertrained, yet extraordinarily potent mage living at Mahora.
Said mage has a Bodygaurd who is very, very gay for her charge.

It's very difficult for me to block this scene without the cry of "OUJO-SAMA!" ringing in my head.
Browncoat

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Then don't.

In other news: New Final Dynamic Special.

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Re: Supernatural Taisen (Megacrossover) (New Mission Begins!

Post by Majin Gojira »

Konoka Konoe’s first thought upon dodging the first attack of the red ball gown-clad red-headed Gothic Lolita (who honestly looked no older than her 10 year old teacher Negi) was simply ‘not again.’

“You must not know about your power, Princess,” The girl smirked, “otherwise, you wouldn’t have dodged like that.”

Konoka's hand moved towards her hair slightly, but quickly before stopping herself at being called ‘Princess’. Sure, she liked that simplistic style of hair—and in an older time period, the title might have fit. But it still just made her feel awkward.

“So give it up, will ya?” The girl brought out an ancient tomb from under her arm.

“Can I ask what it will be used for? Or if I could just donate the power instead?” Konoka stood up and brushed the dust off her dress. With a smile she added, “If it’s for a good cause, I’d love to help.”

The lolita’s eye twitched, “The hell are you—”

“I’ve been through this once before,” Konoka continued, “But you don’t seem like the kind of person who would do bad things without a good reason. So, can I ask why you want my power?”

“I don’t have time to explain—”’

“Pretty please?” Konoka’s smile positively sparkled.

Shut up!” The girl yelled as she raised her hammer to strike Konoka, who closed her eyes as the hammer fell.

But she felt nothing but a rush of air and hear the clash of metal on metal.

When Konoka opened her eyes with a smile, as there was only one person who would have defended her like that. One of the most precious people in her life: Setsuna Sakurazaki.

“Setsuna!” Konoka cried out with a little jump of joy as she watched the swordswoman in training extend her blade and push back the floating attacker.

“Are you alright, my lady?” Setsuna said, “I apologies for not getting here—”

“It’s okay, it’s okay,” Konoka interrupted, “We’ll get everyone together and get out of this trap.”

The attacker scowled at Konoka, thinking only of how she underestimated her. The newcomer however, had the look of a fighter. Athletic build, short hair already tied off to prevent entanglements, but quite pale skin.

“I am Shinmeyryu Swordswoman Setsuna Sakurazaki.” Setsuna pointed her blade at her foe.

The attacker smiled before saying, “I am the Knight of the Iron Hammer: Vita. Along with the Iron Count: Graf Eisen.”

“My weapon has a name as well,” Setsuna added, “Yunagi.”

With a shrill scream, Vita flew towards and pressed the offensive, only to have her hammer deftly parried by Setsuna.

Vita leapt back and raised her hammer, which then spoke: “Schwalbe Fliegen”

With that four steel spheres appeared in a flash of red light, and with a swift swipe, launched them at Setsuna. Without hesitation, she parried each of the incoming spheres—but not the follow up hammer strike to the small of her back.

Setsuna was hurled through the air, but managed to right herself and land on her feet—with blood on the tip of her blade, which she swung off the blade’s edge. A crackle of electricity traced down to the tip of the blade as she did.

Vita briefly wondered when she made the connection but was more concerned with how she bypassed her defensive armor. It was a minor cut—barely an inch across near her shoulder—but it still got through.

Vita attempted to read the look on Setsuna’s face, but she maintained a calm façade at the front, but her stance belied the pain she felt.

Vita grinned, “You’re not going to last much longer.”

“You think so?”

“I’m barely trying,” Vita said confidently, “and I already injured you.”

“That may be my own fault for not giving my all at the beginning,” Setsuna said as she flipped a card between her fingers.

With a cry of “Adeat!” a series of lightning-laced small blades manifested, floating around her hand.

Vita just smiled, “This planet really is full of surprises. The amount of untapped magical power and the class of its mages is far greater than an un-administered planet should have.”

“EXPLOSION!” Graf Eisen announced as section metal underneath the Hammer’s head shifted and let off steam like an automatic pistol—even ejecting a cartridge.

The hammer shifted and changed, growing a pointed spike on one end, and what appeared to be a rocket jet on the other. This appearance was seconds later confirmed as it spat red flames and Vita spun with the momentum before entering a roaring charge.

Setsuna’s eyes widened before her training kicked in. Instinctively, she set up the strongest barrier she knew: The Barrier of the Four Gods.

She threw four spikes to the ground at the four cardinal directions and a hand sign later, was covered in a pyramid of protection.

Graff Eisen’s spike slammed into the barrier, sparks flew wildly where the tip touched it.

Vita smiled, “Good barrier, but—”

Graff Eisen fired off a two more cartridges.

“There is no barrier that Graff Eisen cannot DESTROY!”

True to her howled declaration, the barrier shattered like a pane of glass, the tip of the hammer just missing Setsuna as she dodged.

She did not, however, dodge Vita’s foot.

Setsuna was hurled through the air, bounced off the brick laden ground once, before skidding to a stop.

“Setsuna!” Konoka cried out as she ran to her friend’s side.

“Give it up,” Vita said as she rested Graff Eisen on her shoulder, “She’s out—”

Vita did not get to answer as a second “Adeat” struck her ears and a white light engulfed the two.

Then the light faded, Konoka’s attire had shifted to something from a Japanese Role Playing Game—a White robe with red trimming. In each hand a glowing fan rested.

Also, Setsuna was back on her feet and without a single sign of injury.

Vita growled, cursing herself for underestimating her opponent. She only had one more full load of cartridges left in her bag and 2 more in Graff Eisen.

“Still won’t matter,” Vita smirked, “I’ll take you both down and steal your energy just the same. Doesn’t matter what abilities you have—you two couldn’t beat me.”

“Don’t be so certain,” Setsuna said, placing both hands around her blade, the floating daggers taking up positions around it.

“But,” Konoka said, “Just in case…”

And then she showed the open Cell Phone in her hand, snapping it shut.

Vita had not been on earth for long, but she knew what it was and what it meant.

“S-Stupid! There’s no way you could contact the outside!”

“Oh, who said anything about contacting the outside?”

Vita reacted instinctively and moved back before realizing why—as a dozen magical projectiles, several bullets and throwing knives hit where she stood just instances before.

Around Konoka now stood several others, all arriving in the space it took Vita to leap back.

She took to the sky a bit to gain some distance between herself and the targets.

Including the healer and Setsuna, there were now 9 opponents of varying levels of combat readiness, from extreme to none-at-all. That last one puzzled her quite a bit, a short girl (still taller than Vita), with long bangs that nearly covered her eyes with a book. Vita reasoned it to be magical in some way, like a lesser Book of Darkness.

She was at the back. In front of her stood two dark-skinned amazons—one with long hair and a pair of large pistols, the other with shorter hair and a man-sized shuriken in her hands.

Near them was a red-haired schoolgirl with a large metallic fan she wielded with two hands. Next to her was a Chinese girl of the same general age as the others.

Between these two girls were the only boys—who were the same size as Vita. One wore a black school uniform, his hands ending in claws. The other was a redhead who held a crocked staff and was capped with rather messy red hair.

The red-haired boy stepped forward, “As the teacher of the students you have attacked and a Magister Magi, I insist you drop your weapon and surrender.”

“T-Their…” Vita stammered, “teacher? You’re kidding right.”

The boy did not answer, so Vita let loose a laugh.

“This planet really is a strange place,” Vita smiled, “But you’re not the only one with allies.”

Soaring in from behind her, three others joined Vita in the air.

In the lead was an athletic woman in an open-legged, pink outfit with a large sword and long ponytail. Next to her was a large, blue, wolf-like beast. Behind the two was a woman in a green dress that seemed more fitting for the 18th century than modern day.

“Having trouble?” The woman in pink asked, "Most of the security mages here are only just worth the effort of one-on-one combat."

“It's not power, it's numbers, Signum,” Vita answered, “It’s not like that glasses guy we nabbed earlier.”

The red headed “Teacher” blinked before interrupting, “Glasses—do you mean Mr. Takamichi?”

“I guess so,” Vita taunted, “What of it?”

The next thing Vita knew, she was righting herself in the air after being smacked in the head with that large metal fan the one girl wielded—her eyes burning with rage.

"Asuna, wait!" The boy, Negi, called out--but to no avail.

“How dare you hurt my Takamichi!” She yelled, before her fan turned into a tremendously large sword in an instant.

“M-My barrier,” Vita stammered as Signum caught Asuna's blade and parried strongly, sending the girl back to the group.

“It was smashed...so cleanly…" Vita said quietly, before shouting at Asuna, "ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOW ME UP?!”

Before their hatred could boil over, a pillar of light interceded the two parties. The flying attackers moved back, and raise their weapons.

“Negi—who are those people?” Nodoka, the girl with the book, asked the red-headed boy, “They look like mages.”

“They aren’t like any mages I’ve ever seen,” Negi answered.

The light faded revealing three children about the same age as Negi, causing Asuna to nearly do a double take.

“They’re brats?” Asuna gasped .

Nanoha and Fate Testarosa stood on either side of Chrono Harlaown, a boy their age whose barrier jacket armor was more robe-like and spiked. His magic staff was capped with a wing-motif and blue tube. He clenched his staff tightly before lowering it for his declaration.

"In the name of the Time-Space Administration Bureau," Chrono announced, "I ask that you drop your weapons and surrender peacefully."

“And I thought there was nothing new under the sun,” The tall, long haired girl, Mana, smiled slightly.

"Time-Space Administration Bureau?" Negi repeated, "It they operate in Time-Space--could they be from another planet?"

“Eh!?” Asuna arched an eyebrow, “They’re mages from outer space?! That’s just stupid! Besides, they look human! What kind of aliens look human?”

Suddenly, a new figure appeared, seemingly from nowhere. One that Nanoha recognized immediately.

“Wodan?!” She gasped.

“Wolkenwritter! Humans!” Wodan announced, “Ragnarok has ordered your destruction!”

As he spoke, he was surrounded by a hoard of Gadget Drones which encircled him and further divided the two groups.

"So come at me with all your strength!"
Last edited by Majin Gojira on 2010-10-31 10:43am, edited 10 times in total.
Browncoat

al103
Youngling

Re: Supernatural Taisen (Megacrossover) (New Mission CONTINUES!)

Post by al103 »

“They’re Time-Space Administration Bureau enforcers from the look of it,” The tall, long haired girl, Mana, answered, “They’re like Magister Magi on a Galactic level.”
-3 points just for that. Why the hell Mana would know about TSAB? Minus additional point for thinking 'ritters are part of TSAB - while any criminal, terrorist or other illegal group from TSAB territory is enormously MORE likely even if they know about TSAB.
“Just with numbers, Signum,” Vita answered, “It’s not like that glasses guy we nabbed earlier.”
Minus another point - Takamichi is not beyond calling for help especially in dangerous situation like that - and they are in the center of operation.

Actually making barrier in shielded territory they would have had 3/4 of magical population of Mahora on they heads in seconds...
Proud Nanoha/Yuuno/Fate, Caro/Elio/Lutecia, Alto/Sheril/Ranka and Honor/Hamish/Emily shipper. Last one even canon.

PS. Also support canon Nanoha/job, Honor/job and semicanon Rein/Agito.
PPS. In process of considering reborn Sankt Kaizer/reborn GEoM.
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

al103 wrote:-3 points just for that. Why the hell Mana would know about TSAB? Minus additional point for thinking 'ritters are part of TSAB - while any criminal, terrorist or other illegal group from TSAB territory is enormously MORE likely even if they know about TSAB.
Myterious Past is Mysteirous. I'm just playing to that.

Also, it is possible for a character to make the wrong conclusion about a new foe.
Minus another point - Takamichi is not beyond calling for help especially in dangerous situation like that - and they are in the center of operation.

Actually making barrier in shielded territory they would have had 3/4 of magical population of Mahora on they heads in seconds...
I believe I already established that most of the staff and students were on vacation in the fist installment of this mission.

Furthermore, you don't know how he was taken down, so making any conclusions about the nature in which he conducted battle at this point would be ridiculous.

I'll try to clarify those bits in the next installment or so.
Browncoat

al103
Youngling

Post by al103 »

Majin Gojira wrote: Also, it is possible for a character to make the wrong conclusion about a new foe.
"No, it's not terrorists, it's police trying to kill us" is very WTF quality guessing...
Majin Gojira wrote: I believe I already established that most of the staff and students were on vacation in the fist installment of this mission.
Konoemon and security detail would be there anyway. Also Eva IS part of that security. She could stay neutral with Chao, ignore Chamo - but when shit hit fan she did act like one, though not without taking advantage of Konoemon.
Proud Nanoha/Yuuno/Fate, Caro/Elio/Lutecia, Alto/Sheril/Ranka and Honor/Hamish/Emily shipper. Last one even canon.

PS. Also support canon Nanoha/job, Honor/job and semicanon Rein/Agito.
PPS. In process of considering reborn Sankt Kaizer/reborn GEoM.
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

It seems some clarification is in order, then.

Edit: Clarrifications Made.
Browncoat

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Majin Gojira wrote:
al103 wrote:-3 points just for that. Why the hell Mana would know about TSAB? Minus additional point for thinking 'ritters are part of TSAB - while any criminal, terrorist or other illegal group from TSAB territory is enormously MORE likely even if they know about TSAB.
Myterious Past is Mysteirous. I'm just playing to that.
Translation: Mana really got around as a kid, remember? (Vol. 10) Presumably, her Magister didn't talk too much about where they were from, seeing as little Vita seems to know about what's going on. Or not, if they haven't had much chance to catch up on what's what since their last time out. That depends on what Chrono says next chapter.

Also: *Dances around waving fans* FINALLY! A Negima/Nanoha battle! :mrgreen: With Alucard vs. Wodan (vs. Signum?) for dessert.
al103 wrote:
Majin Gojira wrote: Also, it is possible for a character to make the wrong conclusion about a new foe.
"No, it's not terrorists, it's police trying to kill us" is very WTF quality guessing...
If it looks like a duck, it may not necessarily be a duck, but can still be mistaken for one. If Mana's encountered TSAB mages before, they'll probably be the first thing she thinks of upon seeing their devices.

But, it seems she was referring to Nanoha an co, anyway.
Majin Gojira wrote: I believe I already established that most of the staff and students were on vacation in the fist installment of this mission.
Konoemon and security detail would be there anyway. Also Eva IS part of that security. She could stay neutral with Chao, ignore Chamo - but when shit hit fan she did act like one, though not without taking advantage of Konoemon.[/quote]

That depends on how the got into the school. Multiple teleportations and entrances from different directions would leave Eva with a choice of targets. Or maybe they just got lucky and he was the first one they met before they could even split up, and quadruple-teamed him. As good as Takamachi is, he couldn't take on Vita, Signum, and Zafira all at once, especially not without Shamal back-zapping him like she did Nanoha. Either way, she'll probably be there in a hurry with Alucard in tow.

Now, nitpicks:

I don't think Kaede counts as being dark-skinned. :p Given that you didn't mention Ku as such, perhaps you subconsiously altered your ordering of the introductions.

Also, as far as Negima character battle themes go, I vastly prefer 1000% Sparking

And finally, questions:

Given the nature of the barrier, it's probable that both Sayo and Zazie are also inside of it. I wonder how poor Miss Aisaka (desceased) is taking it?

As a further complication, there's a small chance that Kazumi Asakura is within the barrier too (It's mentioned that sitting next to Sayo for however long gave her the perception to see Sayo after she was made aware of her existance, and seems to have made her slightly resistant to the "Don't come near here" barrier in Vol. 9. She got affected by it, but realized she was, and was even able to fight it enough to go a ways into it). And of course, there's the Mahora Street Fighters from the tournament (though the latter were probably among the Wolritter's first victims) too.

And let's not forget Chao. I wonder if the wreckage from the Gadget Drones is going to add up to the amount that arrived, if you know what I mean.

Also, there's the question of the TSAB crew getting there so fast. I presume that the Ashura has sensors that can detect the barrier going up, and they got teleported by it or the Prometheus. Which means the Wolkritter better be able to teleport out, cause they could have F-302s and the Gun-Phoenix, if not the Super Robot Army(revised), chasing their asses if they just try flying away.

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

SAMAS wrote:Also: *Dances around waving fans* FINALLY! A Negima/Nanoha battle! :mrgreen: With Alucard vs. Wodan (vs. Signum?) for dessert.
Are you calling for a Negi/Nanoha team attack? :twisted:
Also, as far as Negima character battle themes go, I vastly prefer 1000% Sparking
True, however, "Happy Material" is like the official series song.

But I'll be using "Sparking" and other songs I already have in mind for later uses.
And finally, questions:

Given the nature of the barrier, it's probable that both Sayo and Zazie are also inside of it. I wonder how poor Miss Aisaka (desceased) is taking it?
Probably freaking out (as per the norm). I know I would freak out a little bit.
And let's not forget Chao. I wonder if the wreckage from the Gadget Drones is going to add up to the amount that arrived, if you know what I mean.
Chao will be getting allies in order to counter the building "Hero" forces that would oppose her. And they will not be "Villains".
Browncoat