Graeme Dice

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Re: Graeme Dice

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Anybody else troubled by how easily he got those links? Like he has a 'Shep' file somewhere?
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Graeme Dice wrote:See you later guys. I won't be posting anymore.
So wait, you've been stalking him for ten years, and then you're just going to give up like that?

Or maybe it's the fact that everyone here has been showing how you're a rather pathetic dipshit, and the only way to maintain you wall of ignorance, the only thing that protects the drive behind your childish little vendetta, is by running away when called on your shit.

Personally, I find Shep to be an annoying, trolling bastard with moral and political views that are, to me, utterly reprehensible. There is very little, if anything, that we'd find agreement on ever, and more than once, I wouldn't have batted an eye if his actions on this board got him banned.

I also find Shep to have a great sense of humour, incredibly amusing to occasionally talk to, and a relatively nice guy. It's enough to drag my opinion of him into the positive, just a bit of the time, but enough that I don't actually dislike him.

Compared to you, he's a fucking saint. Seriously, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out here, you pathetic little shit. The only thing you've succeeded in doing is uniting practically everyone here, regardless of race, gender, religion, political views, or sexual orientation, behind Shep. Way to fail.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:Anybody else troubled by how easily he got those links? Like he has a 'Shep' file somewhere?
nah not really, if anything that's just proving (yet again) that he Graeme Dice has an unhealthy obsession with Shep or at least punishing him (I'll not take responsibility for any pervert mental images you might get from that line though).

Graeme Dice is nothing if not predictble, tbh I would have thought he'd bring his wailing onto this thread sooner.

oh well if the senate thread is nothing to go by we'll probably be rid of him soon (Graeme Dice that is)

I know, I'm repeating myself here, but I cannot help to find it extremly ironic that people who have intrest in seeing Shep go have come to defend him, yet People have not (publicly at least) come out to defend GD
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Graeme Dice wrote:I'm going to present the evidence here:

Shep's initial crime:
Teen Pleads Guilty to Wounding Father
Everyone is quite aware of this and the fact that he served his punishment for it.
Shep's problems continue at college because they don't like it when you assault women who want you to pay attention to them instead of watching the season premiere of Enterprise.
Our Pal Ryan, From Kynes
Wow. You don't even know what you are talking about and it is all in that thread. The girl admitted to forcibly moving him out of her way, she wasn't trying to get Shep to "pay attention" to her. And according to Shep, she pulled the chair out from underneath him. Both sides are hearsay, but I'm inclined to believe Shep, who has always been honest and open about his faults and mistakes, and not a girl that admits she can't even remember something that happens two weeks ago.

The laughable tough guy responses in that thread are hilarious by the way. Is that THIS boards Dalton threatening to beat up Shep? :lol:
Shep threatens Chuck Sonnenberg, one of many people.
A message from our sponsor
Holy fuck. Is this REALLY your "proof"? Obviously that was a joke, and only internet shut ins would take that serious. Oh wait, it was rude and in bad taste. That means it was serious. :roll:
I'll remind everyone that everytime you let an abuser speak you are giving tacit approval to their actions.
Oh shut the fuck up. The word "abuse", even though by definition is factually correct in this case, has taken on a completely different meaning in our society. Abuse is not getting angry at some one that forcibly moved you in your chair or kicked it out from under you, and reacting to that. That is retaliation.

And sorry, but just because the person being retaliated against happens to be a female does not make it some kind of unforgivable "sin". If you use force to get someone to do something they do not want to do, expect force back, male or female.

So unless you can come up with something besides an IM conversation, that may or may not be accurate, an obvious joke, and a well known occurrence, that has yet to be even remotely repeated, kindly eat a dick.

I await your reply.

OH WAIT.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Questor
Jedi Council Member

Post by Questor »

havokeff wrote:The laughable tough guy responses in that thread are hilarious by the way. Is that THIS boards Dalton threatening to beat up Shep? :lol:
Yeah it was, there was a lot more internet tough guy stuff back then, and a lot of vendettas.
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

This is the first time I've heard of any criminal stuff regarding Shep apart from the armed assault thing. He doesn't strike me as a hardened criminal with a heart as dark as coal.

Really this whole thing sounds ridiculous. This is like a triple vendetta.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Post by Guardsman Bass »

What a strange individual. He takes one ambiguous incident of possible women-hitting (if that) from 10 years ago, and turns it into a life-long raison d'etre to possibly stalk and attack Shep on the Internet.

Has he ever posted on anything related to women in the past? I'm wondering if he's got some type of over-protectiveness complex going on.
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Is that him in the IM conversation?
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Jason L. Miles wrote:
havokeff wrote:The laughable tough guy responses in that thread are hilarious by the way. Is that THIS boards Dalton threatening to beat up Shep? :lol:
Yeah it was, there was a lot more internet tough guy stuff back then, and a lot of vendettas.
Well the group as a whole was hugely violent in tems of the language used. When an insult like crack smoking donkey fukcer is the mildest form of attack available to you then...well its a pretty rough sea to sail. Put differently for everyone who wasn't there try to get across a tone of hostility and confrontation only do it with no graphics and keep doing it for a couple months, as an experiment I'd bet one rather quickly develops truly colorful new language.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Big Phil
BANNED

Post by Big Phil »

Grame Dice wrote:I still don't get it. Shep hit a girl in anger. That single fact is enough to have him booted out of polite company for the rest of his entire life. That's an unforgivable act

Anyone else wondering whether this guy's ever been laid, or even kissed a girl? My money is on NO.
In Brazil they say that Pele was the best, but Garrincha was better
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

SancheztheWhaler wrote:
Grame Dice wrote:I still don't get it. Shep hit a girl in anger. That single fact is enough to have him booted out of polite company for the rest of his entire life. That's an unforgivable act

Anyone else wondering whether this guy's ever been laid, or even kissed a girl? My money is on NO.
I'm not really seeing your point here.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Zablorg wrote:
SancheztheWhaler wrote:

At the risk of putting words in Sanchez's mouth, he's saying something along the lines of he thinks that Grame is a permavirgin that has chivalrously taken it upon himself to defend the honor of women everywhere from the evil dragon, err, Shep.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Big Phil
BANNED

Post by Big Phil »

Zablorg wrote:
SancheztheWhaler wrote:

Allow me to explain. He's all pissy with Shep because he apparently hit a girl, completely ignoring the apparent circumstances. His behavior smacks of putting the pussy up on a pedastal (I.e., women are delicate flowers who must be protected, and under no circumstances, must a hand be laid on them). First of all, this attitude is sexist, and secondly, I've usually only seen this attitude in virgins who don't really have any experience with women.

Make sense?
In Brazil they say that Pele was the best, but Garrincha was better
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

SancheztheWhaler wrote: Allow me to explain. He's all pissy with Shep because he apparently hit a girl, completely ignoring the apparent circumstances. His behavior smacks of putting the pussy up on a pedastal (I.e., women are delicate flowers who must be protected, and under no circumstances, must a hand be laid on them). First of all, this attitude is sexist, and secondly, I've usually only seen this attitude in virgins who don't really have any experience with women.

Make sense?
Well, whether or not he's a virgin, he has a classic "white knight" complex going on. Amusingly I've seen this type of behavior out of rednecks and trailer trash the most as far as dealing with them in real life goes.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Besides, wrt Shep shooting at his father, he has since not only reconciled with his father, but taken extra steps to get back his rights that most felons lose (I.E government service and voting). Clearly society is ok with him.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Seriously. I'm pretty sure Graeme has never gotten laid, and in fact puts women on this really high pedastal with the ultimate Nice Guy complex which sees him always wondering why He, the Perfect Gentleman, never gets his Perfect Ideal Romantic Relationship when all he does is protect women from the hideous likes of Marcus Sheppard, woman abuser at law or something.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

He's an asshole but now you all are speculating wildly.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Knife wrote:He's an asshole but now you all are speculating wildly.
Well, I think we're actually just making fun of him, honestly. It's not like that's unusual when trolls are in their final slide to oblivion, as he now is.

Though I'll admit it, and say maybe the thread should be locked as useless now.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Locked and awaiting punting to Parting Shots when the upper-level types determine it is time.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Moved to Parting Shots where it belongs.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin