If the Daleks (all of them) & their creator invaded SW..

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

If the Daleks (all of them) & their creator invaded SW..

Post by PunkMaister »

If the Daleks at their current level of power and tech invaded the SW galaxy at the height of the Empire? Who wins?
Does the empire easily curbstomp everything the Daleks can throw at them including reality bombs as if they are BBs? Can Palpatine erase all the Whoverse from existence with a though given the fact that he is a billion times more powerful than Galactus who eats planets and control matter on a molecular if not subatomic scale?

Well?

EDIT: Only a retard like you would think this is a topic of discussion. Next time stick to your usual mindless screaming. Locking ~GR
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

There are no words right now that can describe just how much I despise you right now. I have a choice between deciding whether you are just totally retarded or are doing this on purpose in an attempt to get a rise out of people. The wording of your post would indicate the later, yet reading your other thread you clearly are stupid.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

so how long before punkfailure gets titled or outright banned?

If there's a pool up already, put me down for a month and a half.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Also, meister is spelled with an "e", not an "a".
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs