Blank Yellow (56k beware, NSFW)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Havok
Miscreant

Blank Yellow (56k beware, NSFW)

Post by Havok »

If this is too much "me", could a mod lock it? I already feel like I am taking up so much space. :oops: I'm just not very good at writing so I tell my stories through drawings and descriptions.

These first drawings will be in chronological order. I rescanned some of them to get better picture quality and detail. After the first batch, the order may be off, but I will say where they go.

His first name is Michael. I haven't settled on a last name yet.
He is a C.I.A. Operative, and the chief agent in charge of Operation Blank Yellow.

Brief history:
-Born into an Italian American crime family.

-Son of the head of the mafia on the east coast.

-All American H.S. Football star.

-Out of spite, he shunned his families life style and opted to join the Marines out of H.S. (Also turning down lucrative college scholarships) in the hopes of joining the F.B.I..

-Stayed in the Marines for 12 years, mostly in Force Recon and intell, reaching the rank of Gunnery Sergeant.

-Even with his stellar service record, the F.B.I. would not take him, because of his families ties to organized crime.

-The C.I.A. offered him a position, as no major conflict of interest would arise from his family connections, as the C.I.A. does not preform domestic operations or cases.

-Unknown circumstances brought him onto a case involving MASS homicides in or around religious areas or artifacts on a global scale.

-Shortly after his arrival on the case, it was upgraded from classified to top secret/eyes only and given the random two word case file name Blank Yellow.

-His mother left his father after thier last son turned 18.

-He has an older brother, who is poised to take his father's place and a younger brother who is about as smart as he is homicidal. Considered a liability to the family, he is also to dangerous too be kicked out of it and his father and mother would not tolerate his unnatural death. He does prove useful from time to time.

-Has two sisters, one older and one a year younger. The older sister ran away when she was 15 and despite her fathers and Micheal's best efforts she hasn't been found. Some think she is dead. The younger sister followed in Micheal's footsteps right into the Marines, but going to and finishing college first. She chose to stay in the Corp. She has reached the rank of Colonel and is commander of the Operations support branch of Blank Yellow, at Micheal's request.

A close up of the "cover"
The full "cover"
Last edited by Havok on 2007-08-17 04:42am, edited 2 times in total.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

This is Mike in his days with Force Recon. On a classified op. There is a female in this shot, but so far she is an unknown. She may have been Mike's first contact with his future employers, the C.I.A.. The other Marine is unnamed, but is still in the Marines and is a good friend.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

Damn it, that´s some nice stuff. Keeps getting better and better. :D
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

This is Mike's fourth Blank Yellow case of this type. A small town in rural Russia had it's entire population murdered and stacked naked in the middle of the town. The DDO of C.I.A. had a sister and a niece, that were in the town visiting a pen pal that the niece had made. They were killed in the slaughter.
Mike is surveying the scene when a figure comes from behind and speaks only these words; "We are not all killers." and then vanishes.

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Ah, ambiguity in the plot. Excellent. :)
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

SPOILER

In a stunning turn of events, Mike's wife of 3 years, one of the loves of his life and fellow C.I.A. operative turns out to be a member of a faction of "Angels".

Last edited by Havok on 2008-07-09 04:59am, edited 1 time in total.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Mike visiting his wife's grave on the anniversary of her death. He will visit the grave site every year on the same date until the day he dies. His gun is drawn because he has been attacked during the visit several times.

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Revan's Fire
Youngling

Post by Revan's Fire »

That's just fucking brilliant, that is. And an actually good story? What is this supposed to be? Quality?
"If there's one thing I hate, it's voluptuous whores!"

"I am Advanced Recon Commando A-17, Republic Army, under the command of General Obi-Wan Kenobi. That is all I am authorized to reveal."-Clone Wars Volume 5, Dark Horse Comics
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

These are N.S.A.s two lead agents in their own investigation. They have crossed paths with the C.I.A. several times. The file name for their case is unknown.
The man was an Army Ranger and the woman is an ex Philadelphia detective.

The blades, knifes and swords that the different characters carry are not mandated or issued by their agencies, but a direct response to the "Angels" close quarters combat style, thier own use and preference for blade weapons and their sometimes unwillingness to die from several clips full of bullets.

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

That guy is fucking huge.

Also, the visit to the grave is quite touching.
What is Project Zohar?

White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

The size of that one NSA fruitcake, plus his durability and preference for close combat just conjured up the mental image of him in a suit of Astartes armor with a bolter levelled at an angel, about to give him a good old battlefield execution for imitating Sanguinus. But then again, my brain does fucked up things. Awesome stuff, Havok, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for more.
Last edited by White Haven on 2007-08-16 12:29pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Feil
Jedi Council Member

Post by Feil »

I shall join the multitudes in saying "MOAR!"

This is good stuff. Go make a graphic novel already.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

I think more it's the girl is tiny and petite. Which makes the man look even larger.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

LadyTevar wrote:I think more it's the girl is tiny and petite. Which makes the man look even larger.
Don't you bring your reasoned logic and opinion in here! *shakes fist*

It makes perfect sense, but I'd rather imagine the NSA dude as being really, really tall. Really tall.
What is Project Zohar?

Tanasinn
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tanasinn »

I absolutely love the cover.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

This is Mike and his father and brothers.
Youngest brother on the left, Mike, dad and then oldest brother on the right.
This is a short time after Mike joined the C.I.A.,

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

The NSA guy is very large and the NSA girl is very petite. :D

Mike learning his trade.
This is an FR recovery op. Another nation's Special Forces were encountered trying to recover the same target and were swiftly dealt with. Mission: Success. :twisted:

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Just another cover idea.

Being Italian, Micheal was raised very religiously. However, his life and career have not done much to help him maintain his faith. His mind does not believe, but his heart has a hard time letting go.

I tried to represent the overshadowing religion has had on his life. Not very subtle, I know.

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

havokeff wrote: Mike learning his trade.
This is an FR recovery op. Another nation's Special Forces were encountered trying to recover the same target and were swiftly dealt with. Mission: Success. :twisted:
What does "FR" stand for and which nation were the black ops rivals working for? China? Germany?
Decue
Padawan Learner

Post by Decue »

Big Orange wrote:
havokeff wrote: Mike learning his trade.
What does "FR" stand for and which nation were the black ops rivals working for? China? Germany?
FR = Force Recon
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

havokeff wrote:Not very subtle, I know.
Not subtle, but it would work well as a cover.
What is Project Zohar?

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

havokeff wrote:This is Mike and his father and brothers.
Youngest brother on the left, Mike, dad and then oldest brother on the right.
This is a short time after Mike joined the C.I.A.,
Ok, I love the little brother :lol: :lol: :lol:
His older brother's eyes look weird tho... rather like the way X-Men Gambit's eyes are drawn. May want to lighten up the shading there.
Just another cover idea.

Being Italian, Micheal was raised very religiously. However, his life and career have not done much to help him maintain his faith. His mind does not believe, but his heart has a hard time letting go.

I tried to represent the overshadowing religion has had on his life. Not very subtle, I know.
Very powerful. "Where is God in a warzone?"
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Some history...

"For eons they fought. They could barley remember why. Countless numbers of the winged ones. There were some who remembered the "The Father" and some who remembered "The Adversary". That was how the division was made. There were even whispers of other names, but they were thought only to be ancient legend and falsehoods of the enemy.

What the winged ones were sure of was the battle. The glory of a victory, the anger in defeat and concession. The euphoria and the excitement. For eons they fought.

One day though, everything changed. No one is sure what happened. A slight distraction possibly. To much arrogance of skill. Whatever the reason, a blow was struck.

There was no shield to deflect it as before. No sword, ax, spear or mace to parry the blade and a blow was struck.

For the first time in forever, a winged one had fallen. Answers were never found. The mate of the fallen did the unthinkable and struck down the one that had struck down her beloved. Unarmed and grieving, she was felled.

These were the first to fall. In the millennia that followed, the once proud winged ones, who had once been countless, had been reduced to only the millions. "The Father" and "The Adversary" were all but forgotten, replaced by only the lust for revenge.

In this time though something new had come to pass. Something that the winged ones, in their blood lust did not notice. Humans."

The first Fallen
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

As it stands, this is out of Blank Yellow canon/continuity as I haven't decided if I want super heroes in this universe or not. HOWEVER there is a full origin, back story and nemesis for this character... The Praetorian!!

This is just a silly little scene I sketched at lunch today. The scene itself has some back story as well.

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

HE SHOT ME IN THE EYE.

Classic! :D
What is Project Zohar?