Show of your home

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Show of your home

Post by Faram »

Done before I know but it is fun anyway.

This is the entrance to my appartment, many shoes that I shold put away but haven't

Nice and roomy bathroom, I cannot live without the washer and dryer.

Livingroom / kitchen towards the kitchen.

Livingroom / kitchen from the kitchen.

Bedroom, must get a new chair and computerdesk.

50m"2 3000kr/ $400us/m in rent and 4000/kr $560us /m to the bank in mortage. Not to bad and I live 15min from Stockholm city square.

And the single most treasured thingy.

Click Me
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

$400 dollars per month...

Well, we can rule out California as your home state...
phred
Jedi Knight

Post by phred »

nice pad. and yeah a microscopic studio cost more than that here in the Bay Area
"Siege warfare, French for spawn camp" WTYP podcast

It's so bad it wraps back around to awesome then back to bad again, then back to halfway between awesome and bad. Like if ed wood directed a godzilla movie - Duckie
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

House prices in Sweden are crazy low compared to the rest of the world.

My flat's nowhere near as nice, it's in a pretty rough area (calm compared to Nottingham's real shitholes, but still rough), and it's £325pm. (~$650).
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Shit, I'm in a somewhat decent neighborhood, but at $615/mo my 1 bedroom apartment isn't quite as modern as that one is. (Plus, most of my furniture I picked up second hand on the cheap. And I'm still adding furniture slowly). If I still had a digital camera I'd show off some of it.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Re: Show of your home

Post by Enigma »

Faram wrote:<snip>50m"2 3000kr/ $400us/m in rent and 4000/kr $560us /m to the bank in mortage. Not to bad and I live 15min from Stockholm city square.
<snip>
Is that a condo? Because that is the only way I can wrap around $400 in rent and $560 mortgage payment.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Re: Show of your home

Post by Faram »

Enigma wrote:Is that a condo? Because that is the only way I can wrap around $400 in rent and $560 mortgage payment.
Yes.

Bought it for 780 000kr ~$110 000us, not so long ago the sold an identical for 1 200 000kr or ~$167 000us, so I am a happy camper.
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius