Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 
Want to support this site? Click

Quote of the Week: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant, American historian (1885-1981)


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 11:36am
Offline
Emperor's Hand
User avatar

Joined: 2002-12-30 09:57pm
Posts: 10355
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...
Captain_Ryker wrote:
So im am just an idiot, that knowone is enterested in makeing freinds with. So you all just want me out of your site, sure, thats one less person, soon there will be another newb, thats two less people, and then three, four, five, six ect...


Learn to type in english and perhaps we can start working towards some kind of communication...



"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 11:36am
Offline
Redshirt

Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Posts: 29
Ace Pace wrote:
Captain_Ryker wrote:



You prob. are going to start saying "Answer my question dumbass!" I can learn not to be a dumbass, and to contribute to these forums, but you dont want that, instead of giving me advice, you would rather make fun of me, thats not very human of you. Why does everyone like to make fun of a newb? Maybe in your mean way you only make freinds with poeple that know something and are a vetren at these forums, and like to laugh and vent on poeple saying something stupid.


So your little click is nise to each other, but you dont want to ad newbs, because you think they arent people.


Ah yes, strawman me, this is amusing. Have I said that? no.
Read the headline of the forum, mockery of stupid people. Everyone has been mocked, everyone will be mocked. *counts names off* Hell, I can't think of a single member who hasn't been mocked at some point.

And once again.

Quote:
So your little click is nise to each other, but you dont want to ad newbs, because you think they arent people.[/qupte]

So tell me, how come the forum keeps growing? 8)



Becuase its screwed up like that. But your being serius about mocking me. I am going to leave, and email everyone that I know, or my freinds know or there freinds know, not to get on stardestroyer.net, and then I dought it will keep growing.



The_Imperial

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 11:38am
Offline
Redshirt

Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Posts: 29
Keevan_Colton wrote:
Captain_Ryker wrote:
So im am just an idiot, that knowone is enterested in makeing freinds with. So you all just want me out of your site, sure, thats one less person, soon there will be another newb, thats two less people, and then three, four, five, six ect...


Learn to type in english and perhaps we can start working towards some kind of communication...



I dont want to communicate with you, I want to leave this site!



The_Imperial

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 11:38am
Offline
Redshirt

Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Posts: 29
Captain_Ryker wrote:
Ace Pace wrote:
Captain_Ryker wrote:



You prob. are going to start saying "Answer my question dumbass!" I can learn not to be a dumbass, and to contribute to these forums, but you dont want that, instead of giving me advice, you would rather make fun of me, thats not very human of you. Why does everyone like to make fun of a newb? Maybe in your mean way you only make freinds with poeple that know something and are a vetren at these forums, and like to laugh and vent on poeple saying something stupid.


So your little click is nise to each other, but you dont want to ad newbs, because you think they arent people.


Ah yes, strawman me, this is amusing. Have I said that? no.
Read the headline of the forum, mockery of stupid people. Everyone has been mocked, everyone will be mocked. *counts names off* Hell, I can't think of a single member who hasn't been mocked at some point.

And once again.

Quote:
So your little click is nise to each other, but you dont want to ad newbs, because you think they arent people.[/qupte]

So tell me, how come the forum keeps growing? 8)



Becuase its screwed up like that. But your being serius about mocking me. I am going to leave, and email everyone that I know, or my freinds know or there freinds know, not to get on stardestroyer.net, and then I dought it will keep growing.


Well it prob. will but, I dont care.



The_Imperial

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 11:40am
Offline
Hardware Lover
User avatar

Joined: 2002-07-07 03:04am
Posts: 7665
Location: Frolicing in the fields of amateur pontificating
Ah yes, the famous "i'll tell everyone I know not to come here," comeback. You know what? We don't really care, we pick up people from around the world. At last count, I belive we have more people from outside the U.S then inside it. So go on, tell everyone. This forum will keep growing. At the rate of 6 signups a day. 8)



Sig left blank in the name of the Society for conservation of Bits

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 11:42am
Offline
HATES GRADING
User avatar

Joined: 2004-12-29 04:41pm
Posts: 12166
Location: Hiding a pot of gold at the end of the Ricci flow
Captain_Ryker wrote:
So your little click is nise to each other, but you dont want to ad newbs, because you think they arent people.


Hey, guess what? I was a respected noob. Do you know why? Because I shut the fuck up when I was wrong, you snot-nosed little shit. I don't give a fuck if you're new or old; when you're wrong, you concede and move on. Clearly you don't like it here, so just stop posting; nobody's making you come back here and post whiny drivel to amuse us, you immature, idiotic brat.



"... alas, too many people think consistency the hobgoblin of little minds." -Publius

Daily Nugget of Wisdom from Goldman Sachs:
"I say 'keep the change' purely for my own convenience."

"A space shuttle on the back of an aircraft carrier in New York City is perhaps the most American thing you could have without the help of a deep fryer. I'm surprised anyone in the US opposes it." - Gandalf

WARNING: May become overexcited by mathematics or monetary policy.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 11:44am
Offline
Spirit of Vengeance
User avatar

Joined: 2002-09-24 01:48pm
Posts: 27779
Location: DC...looking up from the gutters to the stars
Ace Pace wrote:
Ah yes, the famous "i'll tell everyone I know not to come here," comeback. You know what? We don't really care, we pick up people from around the world. At last count, I belive we have more people from outside the U.S then inside it. So go on, tell everyone. This forum will keep growing. At the rate of 6 signups a day. 8)


The majority is still US bound. But as to his other rants, let him. Do you honestly want someone of his peer group here?



MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 11:45am
Offline
Spirit of Vengeance
User avatar

Joined: 2002-09-24 01:48pm
Posts: 27779
Location: DC...looking up from the gutters to the stars
Surlethe wrote:
Captain_Ryker wrote:
So your little click is nise to each other, but you dont want to ad newbs, because you think they arent people.


Hey, guess what? I was a respected noob. Do you know why? Because I shut the fuck up when I was wrong, you snot-nosed little shit. I don't give a fuck if you're new or old; when you're wrong, you concede and move on. Clearly you don't like it here, so just stop posting; nobody's making you come back here and post whiny drivel to amuse us, you immature, idiotic brat.


He has to make an argument to concede one. Then again he has to actually write in English so we can grasp what he's yabbering as well.

I find it rather funny he keeps spelling nice "nise".



MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 11:46am
Offline
Hardware Lover
User avatar

Joined: 2002-07-07 03:04am
Posts: 7665
Location: Frolicing in the fields of amateur pontificating
Ghost Rider wrote:
Ace Pace wrote:
Ah yes, the famous "i'll tell everyone I know not to come here," comeback. You know what? We don't really care, we pick up people from around the world. At last count, I belive we have more people from outside the U.S then inside it. So go on, tell everyone. This forum will keep growing. At the rate of 6 signups a day. 8)


The majority is still US bound. But as to his other rants, let him. Do you honestly want someone of his peer group here?


I suppose this means it's time for another testing poll on the matter. :wink:

No, I doubt we want his peer group, but it's fun to toy with his assumption that this forum will die, when dozens of new members have signed up this month, acording to big boards data.



Sig left blank in the name of the Society for conservation of Bits

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 12:07pm
Offline
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
User avatar

Joined: 2002-07-03 12:25am
Posts: 70016
Location: Toronto, Canada
Captain_Ryker wrote:
So im am just an idiot, that knowone is enterested in makeing freinds with.

Yes, you are.
Quote:
So you all just want me out of your site, sure, thats one less person, soon there will be another newb, thats two less people, and then three, four, five, six ect...

To be quite honest, either you are underage for this site, in which case you shouldn't be here, or you are an incredibly stupid moron, in which case it is our stated policy to make fun of you.



Image
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 12:10pm
Offline
Kneel before Zod!
User avatar

Joined: 2003-11-18 04:08pm
Posts: 27299
Location: F you
I feel compelled to point out that my IQ fell about 5 points after reading Ryker's replies in this thread.



"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."

Image

Image

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 12:12pm
Offline
Lex Animata
Lex Animata
User avatar

Joined: 2002-07-02 11:36pm
Posts: 2629
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Captain_Ryker wrote:
I dont want to communicate with you, I want to leave this site!

If you want to leave a site, here's a hint: just leave. Don't post there telling people you want to leave. But since you are obviously having trouble making up your mind about whether you really want to leave, let me make it easy for you:
Image
There, now was that so hard? Buh-bye.



For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

Image
"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:  PostPosted: 2006-10-21 12:27pm
Offline
Spirit of Vengeance
User avatar

Joined: 2002-09-24 01:48pm
Posts: 27779
Location: DC...looking up from the gutters to the stars
Thus ends the incoherent ramblings of one Captain Ryker.



MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group