[Russian] Generic anti-Saxton bullshit

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Good luck, sean. The guy has yet to refute (or concede) a single point, his math (once he finally provided any) was so far off it's no longer funny even by local standards (let's ignore his complete either rejection or ignorance of proper formatting or scientific notification)-oh wait, I already mentioned his complete failure to rebut a single point.
The question is wether he will throw in another completey illegible and unsubsatiated post before the ban goes through.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Can somebody lend me an l, please?
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Where?

Anyways, relevant blaster firepower screencaps:

E-11 blasts creating frag-grenade level explosions on Tantive IV: (skipped some frames, explosion takes up the almost the whole screen in some frames)

A similar one when Threepio is refusing to get into the escape pod:

Jawa Sandcrawler, after Stormtroopers (blasted treads, portals, metal, etc) with E-11s, T-21s, DLT-19s etc attack it:

Greedo, pre-fry:

Han's bolt on impact:

Greedo, charred and audibly sizzling:

Docking Bay 94:

Imperial Starfleet Trooper hit:

Another unfortunate Starfleet trooper:

Cell-Block Garbage Chute (melted/vaporized in less than half-a-second)

Boba Fett's rifle:

Cloud City walls versus E-11:

Stormtrooper struck in leg, grenade level explosion:

Few frames later:

Stormtrooper struck by Chewie, is totally obscured by the flash of the explosion:

Stormtrooper hit by blaster bolt in the chest, big hole:

Similar:

Similar again:

Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Wanderer
Jedi Master

Post by Wanderer »

Vympel, I have bookmarked this page so I have it ready to shove up the ass of idiots who say E-11s are shitty weapons.
Amateurs study Logistics, Professionals study Economics.
Dale Cozort (slightly out of context quote)
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Wanderer wrote:Vympel, I have bookmarked this page so I have it ready to shove up the ass of idiots who say E-11s are shitty weapons.
That was the intention :)
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Wanderer
Jedi Master

Post by Wanderer »

Vympel wrote:
Wanderer wrote:Vympel, I have bookmarked this page so I have it ready to shove up the ass of idiots who say E-11s are shitty weapons.
That was the intention :)
:mrgreen: To add further value to this educational experience, if we were to assume the Stormies had armor equivalent to Interceptor body armor, just how much energy would be needed to penetrate it?
Amateurs study Logistics, Professionals study Economics.
Dale Cozort (slightly out of context quote)
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Lovely screencaps, Vympel. Unfortunately it appears your imageshack is screaming in pain on each page load.
Image Image
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

:?
Works perfectly fine for me (other from it's effect on page length which makes scrolling to the end of it a pain, but that's the price you pay for lots of pretty pictures).
I really would like to see how Russian tries to explain those away to maintain that both blasters and stormy armour suck. Oh wait he's not going to anyway.
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

As per the poll in the Senate, this idiot has been terminated for not even trying to debate points or address rebuttals.

For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy