[Adama] The Colonial Viper rips the wires out of a tie fight

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Duken
Youngling

Post by Duken »

Adama wrote:ok, so when I see a tie fighter with a pilot inside who is fighting for his very life, pulling the same gs as a ww2 spitfire,
Would doing the same maneuver in atmosphere and in space near an artificial moon register the same?
Adama
Infantile Brat

Post by Adama »

Appealing to the author's intent is not a valid form of argument on this site
So its a valid argument everywhere except on this site? :lol: Great way to cover up all of the Lucas fuckups.
The Millenium Falcon reaching space from Tatooine in less than a minute.
The Rebel fighters rounding Yavin in just minutes.
The TIE fighters reaching from the equator to near the pole of the DS1 in about a minute.
Luke's Xwing reaching space from the surface of Hoth in less than a minute.
Not very impressive, especially since we can clear Earth's atmophere in a few minutes with our current technology
Right, and on screen the DS was 160 KM according to your eyes?.
no, it was the same size as everything else on my tv, several inches.

Would doing the same maneuver in atmosphere and in space near an artificial moon register the same?
Don't try and score cheap points off me Youngling

I like the way no one even admits to the fact that Lucas modeled your super maneuverable ties on ww2 fighters :lol:
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Duken wrote:
Adama wrote:ok, so when I see a tie fighter with a pilot inside who is fighting for his very life, pulling the same gs as a ww2 spitfire,
Actually yes it would as what's important in that situation is speed and diameter of the turn, both of which are independent of wether or not you're in an atmosphere.
Not that we have any evidence that speed and diameter of the turn are identical as Adama refuses to provide any calculations, of course.
Note that his vaunted 'rotate 180° and back up your path in seconds' feat has been done by Wars freighters (and is apparently wide-spread enough to actually gather a name, namely Smuggler's Reverse) and was done by X-Wings at least one and a half times (Luke does in in SOTP and I think Corran Horn does it somewhere in the Rogue Squadron novels) so that is garbage to boot.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Adama wrote:
So its a valid argument everywhere except on this site? :lol: Great way to cover up all of the Lucas fuckups.
It's never a valid means of argument for logical debates, dumbass. But we can see you're a little slow.
The TIE fighters reaching from the equator to near the pole of the DS1 in about a minute.
Not very impressive, especially since we can clear Earth's atmophere in a few minutes with our current technology
So full of shit, it burns.... Now the slow climb the Saturn V makes is equal to being in geosync in less than a minute?

I like the way no one even admits to the fact that Lucas modeled your super maneuverable ties on ww2 fighters :lol:
And atomic physics comes from Greek philosophy. Wanna hold a nuke and profess it will hurt no less than a gladius? What a freakin' low-grade Troll you are.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Why did I just know that Nit's post would be in this thread when I saw he posted in the HOS? :D
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Batman wrote:Why did I just know that Nit's post would be in this thread when I saw he posted in the HOS? :D
Because I have my legacy to consider!
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Adama wrote:Not very impressive, especially since we can clear Earth's atmophere in a few minutes with our current technology
Yeah... cause taking 5 minutes or so to reach orbit is *just* like flying beyond a planets gravity well in 60 seconds or less.
Adama wrote:
Your name wouldn't happen to be Terry, would it?
Adama wrote:I like the way no one even admits to the fact that Lucas modeled your super maneuverable ties on ww2 fighters :lol:
What he modeled them off is fucking irrelevant. What we see on the fucking screen *is* relevant. Oh, wait I forgot. You're too fucking stupid to see any evidence that contradicts your bullshit.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Firepower wise the Viper will be shredded. Remeber from ANH we saw Biggs savagubng the surface of the Death Star with his wing lasers.TIEs are equipped with weapons of simular power so in that matter they frag the Viper.The fact that TIEs have shields designed to stop micrometeorites means that they are somewhat more stury than the Viper.

Lets say that a Viper and A TIE have the same aceeleration it doesn`t matter from the movies we have seen that Star Wars posseses inertial dampening systems so that any manuvers the TIE makes the pilot doesn`t have to worry about passing out do to lrge G-forces.Meanwhile your Viper at 6 Gs will have to worry about the pilot passing out .
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
Adama
Infantile Brat

Post by Adama »

Why did I just know that Nit's post would be in this thread when I saw he posted in the HOS?
I don't know.

So full of shit, it burns.... Now the slow climb the Saturn V makes is equal to being in geosync in less than a minute?
Just how long do you think it takes a rocket to leave the Earth's atmos? Give me your poo estimate.

Wanna hold a nuke and profess it will hurt no less than a gladius
I have never read anything so shite before! Was that supposed to be some sort of intellectual comment?
Hardy
Padawan Learner

Post by Hardy »

Adama wrote: So its a valid argument everywhere except on this site? :lol: Great way to cover up all of the Lucas fuckups.
Hardly. In the sub-culture of sci-fi tech debating, objectivity must be ensured. Using the author's intenet won't get you in that direction. Did you even read the link?
You're ignoring the others. Two of them imply thousand-g acclerations.

I want to make it clear that WWII dogfights rarely occured at full throttle. There is no reason to assume that TIE fighters in combat were at full throttle, themselves.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/ ... pwned1.jpg[/img]"I like Florida. Everything is in the eighties. The temperatures, the ages, and the IQs." -George Carlin

"Every person takes the limits of their own field of vision for the limits of the world." -Arthur Schopenhauer

Picture by Snap-hiss
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Adama wrote:
Ah, retard who think when the author goes "I have no fucking clue" this means observation should be thrown out the window.

Once again, just yabbering in not a rebuttal.

By that estimate, I'm sure you can provide Ron Moore's precise explaintion of all matters to BSG, correct?
Adama wrote:
Glad to see you're ignorant as well.

He said less then a minute to one minute...you have proof of a space worthy craft that does this from standing position to orbital and to breaking the pull of the planet in 60 seconds?

Adama wrote:
And the Vipers are less the anywhere from a centimeters to no more then .33 meters.

Now we see, you're an idiot who failed basic scaling.

Adama wrote:

Glad to see you still using author's intent in view of you apparent lack of ability to debate beyond "nu-UH!"
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Adama wrote:
Hey, fuckwit. If you bothered to read the announcements when you signed up you wouldn't look so stupid.
Adama wrote:
No, we do not have a vehicle that can blast of into space like the Falcon can. If you know better, why not contact NASA. You'll be world famous.
Adama wrote:
What utterly disingenious bullshit. Incidentally this tripe applies to BSG also, in case you had not noticed, tool.
Adama wrote:

And BSG was inspired by Wars, you idiot. In any case it matters not whether Lucas was inspired by WWII fighters or not: what matters is what the visuals display.

And you failed to answer the damn question.

Here's a hint: get with the board rules or fuck off. This includes canning the shit and accepting that your favourite series may not be as powerful as the opposition.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Adama wrote:
It's not a reasonable argument in any debate with any pretense at being logical, fucktard.
And? When have we ever seen the Colonial Viper do anything remotely like this?
Are you trying to get your ass banned?
Why not? Everyone else is doing it.
EVERYONE admits it. It just doesn't matter, or show anything. Your inability to grasp the shockingly obvious has earned you a recommendation to join our esteemed list of banned members.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Adama
Infantile Brat

Post by Adama »

What he modeled them off is fucking irrelevant. What we see on the fucking screen *is* relevant. Oh, wait I forgot. You're too fucking stupid to see any evidence that contradicts your bullshit.
Goodness me you do have poo in your head. What we see on the screens IS reworked ww2 footage, and whats so damn impressive about that?

Ah, retard who think when the author goes "I have no fucking clue" this means observation should be thrown out the window.
No, I'm saying just the opposite. I am only observing the fight scenes from the movies, and I must say those ww2 inspired dog fights were just not that impressive. You can't take this, so you dive into a book which adds some extra zeros to all the figures, just to calm your rattled nerves down.
Some geek writing a book is likely to get it even more wrong than Lucas since he/she isn't visualy constructing the scene for a movie.
He said less then a minute to one minute...you have proof of a space worthy craft that does this from standing position to orbital and to breaking the pull of the planet in 60 seconds?
do you even have the slightest clue how long it can take for a rocket to clear the atmos? Seriously, its not as long as you think.
Glad to see you still using author's intent in view of you apparent lack of ability to debate beyond "nu-UH!"
Ok lets just ignore the shite performance of the ties that everyone was able to see for themselves on the movies. Yes, just ignore the visuals and lets just dive into that book with all those zeroes again and get those goosebumps going... silly man.
No, we do not have a vehicle that can blast of into space like the Falcon can. If you know better, why not contact NASA. You'll be world famous.
We do have vehicles that can clear the Earth's atmos is a few minutes, so this 1 minute Bull about the Falcon or whatever it was, is just feeble. Why didn't it clear in 4 seconds? Anyway, when the Falcon escaped Vader during the Hoth Fight scene Luke had plenty of time to watch it slowly ascend. Where was its shite acceleration there? Or was the Falcon just taking it easy and gaining altitude at its slowest possible speed during this hectic and close encounter?
Firefox
Jedi Council Member

Post by Firefox »

Adama wrote:Goodness me you do have poo in your head. What we see on the screens IS reworked ww2 footage, and whats so damn impressive about that?
No, we see footage inspired by WWII films. Mustangs and 109s != X-Wings and TIEs.
do you even have the slightest clue how long it can take for a rocket to clear the atmos? Seriously, its not as long as you think.

The STS requires about six minutes to reach space, and even longer to achieve orbit. The X-Wing and the Royal Starship from TPM achieved a greater distance in under a minute, with the goal of breaking orbit.
Ok lets just ignore the shite performance of the ties that everyone was able to see for themselves on the movies. Yes, just ignore the visuals and lets just dive into that book with all those zeroes again and get those goosebumps going... silly man.
I don't think anyone's ignoring visuals, which don't show what you've been claiming.
We do have vehicles that can clear the Earth's atmos is a few minutes, so this 1 minute Bull about the Falcon or whatever it was, is just feeble.
Again, it takes several minutes for current craft to achieve orbit, and the Falcon was trying to BREAK orbit. Prove Colonial Vipers can do the same.
Why didn't it clear in 4 seconds? Anyway, when the Falcon escaped Vader during the Hoth Fight scene Luke had plenty of time to watch it slowly ascend.
Do you leave your driveway at 30 MPH?
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Adama wrote:
Just how long do you think it takes a rocket to leave the Earth's atmos? Give me your poo estimate.
I don't give poo estimates; I leave that for simians like you. I use the official burn data.

First stage burn: 2.5 minutes. Height: 62Km

Second stage burn: 6 minutes. Height: 185Km

Third stage burn: 2.5 minutes, starting 12 minutes after the launch from the pad. Three minutes later, parking orbit. Height: Low Earth Orbit.

15 minutes to Low Earth Orbit, not even two hundred klicks up. An X-wing gets to Geosynchronous(I beleive thirty thousand klicks up) in less than a minute.

Now, your 'poo estimate', child? :lol:
Wanna hold a nuke and profess it will hurt no less than a gladius
I have never read anything so shite before! Was that supposed to be some sort of intellectual comment?
If you've never read anything so shit, didn't you read your own post? It's the exact same logic as your 'Inspired by WW2 fighters, ergo no better, lololololol!' bullshit.

Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Ugh.
Adama wrote:
Goodness me you do have poo in your head. What we see on the screens IS reworked ww2 footage, and whats so damn impressive about that?
We see lots of other things, too, you stupid dumbass. I love the way you ignore all of those things, even after they've been pointed out to you. What's the term? Selective memory? Yeah, that would describe you.
No, I'm saying just the opposite. I am only observing the fight scenes from the movies, and I must say those ww2 inspired dog fights were just not that impressive. You can't take this, so you dive into a book which adds some extra zeros to all the figures, just to calm your rattled nerves down.
In other words, you are DELIBERATELY IGNORING massive evidence which has been posted, and which utterly destroys your bullshit argument.
Some geek writing a book is likely to get it even more wrong than Lucas since he/she isn't visualy constructing the scene for a movie.
He's talking to people who ARE constructing scenes for the movie, and the ICS books have been used as references for later movies. Try again.
So? SW fighters achieve orbit in seconds. SW fighters can also round gas giants in the space of minutes. When was the last time you saw one of our spaceships do that?

It takes the shuttle almost 15 minutes to achieve low-Earth orbit. It takes SW ships seconds to do that. How long does it take a Colonial Viper?
I love the way you ignore the fact that the Colonial Viper has never been seen achieving anywhere near the acceleration shown in the movies.
We do have vehicles that can clear the Earth's atmos is a few minutes, so this 1 minute Bull about the Falcon or whatever it was, is just feeble.
If that were a minimum estimate, it wouldn't show much. But it isn't, and we also have lots of other examples of starships doing things much faster.
Why didn't it clear in 4 seconds?
You mean like the Queen's starship did in TPM when it was fleeing Naboo?
Anyway, when the Falcon escaped Vader during the Hoth Fight scene Luke had plenty of time to watch it slowly ascend. Where was its shite acceleration there? Or was the Falcon just taking it easy and gaining altitude at its slowest possible speed during this hectic and close encounter?
The Falcon was frickin' FALLING APART during that scene (for those of us who ignored the movie). Remember how the systems on the ship weren't even starting up properly? Remember how Leia sardonically offered to get out and push? Remember when Han had to land the ship in the asteroid belt to enact repairs since the ship wasn't running well?
Last edited by Master of Ossus on 2005-04-23 07:41pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

Adama wrote:
It doesn't matter what the inspiration was. What matters is the final result. What we see on the screen is NOT WW2 fighters you braindead fuck. WW2 fighters cannot perform stunts like we see in Star Wars. Reworked WW2 footage my ass. :roll:
Adama wrote:
We are not diving into the books to add the extra zeroes you complete and utter fool. Hardy has already posted examples from the movies.
Adama wrote:
Back it up, tool.
HARDY HAS ALREADY NAMED EXAMPLES FROM THE MOVIES.
We do have vehicles that can clear the Earth's atmos is a few minutes, so this 1 minute Bull about the Falcon or whatever it was, is just feeble. Why didn't it clear in 4 seconds? Anyway, when the Falcon escaped Vader during the Hoth Fight scene Luke had plenty of time to watch it slowly ascend. Where was its shite acceleration there? Or was the Falcon just taking it easy and gaining altitude at its slowest possible speed during this hectic and close encounter?
No we do not. OTHERWISE NAME AN EXAMPLE.

I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Adama wrote:stunning asstardery
Are you just going to ignore every example we have thrown at you that refutes you and focus on the ones that don't? Either address the fucking points we're making, without ignoring the ones that prove you wrong or shut the fuck up.
Adama wrote:do you even have the slightest clue how long it can take for a rocket to clear the atmos? Seriously, its not as long as you think.
And it's still far longer than it takes a SW ship, of any class, to clear the atmosphere.
Adama wrote:We do have vehicles that can clear the Earth's atmos is a few minutes, so this 1 minute Bull about the Falcon or whatever it was, is just feeble.
As has been pointed out, repeatedly, reaching orbit in a few minutes is FAR less difficult than exiting a gravity well in less than a minute. Orders of magnitude difference here fucknut.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

The Spartan wrote:
Adama wrote:We do have vehicles that can clear the Earth's atmos is a few minutes, so this 1 minute Bull about the Falcon or whatever it was, is just feeble.
As has been pointed out, repeatedly, reaching orbit in a few minutes is FAR less difficult than exiting a gravity well in less than a minute. Orders of magnitude difference here fucknut.
Ah, but wait: Wars fighters are reworked WW2 footage according to our newest troll. I would like to see this fool claim that a Spitfire can acheive escape velocity.

Petrosjko
Sith Acolyte

Post by Petrosjko »

Adama wrote:Goodness me you do have poo in your head. What we see on the screens IS reworked ww2 footage, and whats so damn impressive about that?
WWII basis...

Scaled up for interstellar velocities, you idiot! By the way... 'poo in your head'? That's weak, man, weak.
No, I'm saying just the opposite. I am only observing the fight scenes from the movies, and I must say those ww2 inspired dog fights were just not that impressive. You can't take this, so you dive into a book which adds some extra zeros to all the figures, just to calm your rattled nerves down. Some geek writing a book is likely to get it even more wrong than Lucas since he/she isn't visualy constructing the scene for a movie.
No, it's based on mathematical calculations from scaling and observation. To accelerate in the fashion that these craft do takes a tremendous amount of power.

In case you haven't figured it out yet... and you're obviously a slow child... this site is chock full of people who crunch numbers for a living, and happen to also be geeks. They aren't pulling these figures from their collective asses.
Let's just ignore the fact that beyond being an idiot, you're also pathetically incapable of delivering verbal ripostes. For the record, what you are practicing here is known as the Wall of Ignorance.
That it did it slower previously does not invalidate that it was demonstrated to do it more rapidly earlier. You have no conception of lower limits and basic methodology, and probably no interest in learning.

Here's a hint, you dumb cocksucker- you started a debate. Others engaged in the debate, and because discussion of the evidence, the only means by which the debate can be conducted did not fit the conclusion you liked, you start whining and throwing out all manner of evasions, red herrings, and other nonsensical tripe.

And now, the wolves shall devour you, and it will be good. Saleh.
Duken
Youngling

Post by Duken »

I was asking a honest question asshat.
Would you say the same thing if I could prove that the Xelee or Culture ship's maneauvers were based off WWII footage?
Adama wrote:Some geek writing a book is likely to get it even more wrong than Lucas since he/she isn't visualy constructing the scene for a movie.
Yes, and his name is KJA. But I digress.
Adama wrote:do you even have the slightest clue how long it can take for a rocket to clear the atmos? Seriously, its not as long as you think.
The point, as I see it, was that this is done casually and repeatedly. No big wheel it out of the hanger on a huge moving platform, a countdown ect. Just get in, turn it on, get clearance, and go.
Adama wrote:Ok lets just ignore the shite performance of the ties that everyone was able to see for themselves on the movies. Yes, just ignore the visuals and lets just dive into that book with all those zeroes again and get those goosebumps going... silly man.
You want to go rocketing down that dinky trench at 1000 g's? Your funeral.
Adama wrote:We do have vehicles that can clear the Earth's atmos is a few minutes, so this 1 minute Bull about the Falcon or whatever it was, is just feeble. Why didn't it clear in 4 seconds? Anyway, when the Falcon escaped Vader during the Hoth Fight scene Luke had plenty of time to watch it slowly ascend. Where was its shite acceleration there? Or was the Falcon just taking it easy and gaining altitude at its slowest possible speed during this hectic and close encounter?
In atmosphere craft still have to worry about ripping itself to shreds ect. It's not a rocket that goes strait up.
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

Duken wrote:
Adama wrote:We do have vehicles that can clear the Earth's atmos is a few minutes, so this 1 minute Bull about the Falcon or whatever it was, is just feeble. Why didn't it clear in 4 seconds? Anyway, when the Falcon escaped Vader during the Hoth Fight scene Luke had plenty of time to watch it slowly ascend. Where was its shite acceleration there? Or was the Falcon just taking it easy and gaining altitude at its slowest possible speed during this hectic and close encounter?
In atmosphere craft still have to worry about ripping itself to shreds ect. It's not a rocket that goes strait up.
Nonetheless, the Falcon shows far better performance than rockets we posess. Acheiving escape velocity in under a minuite is a lot harder than reaching orbit in several minutes as has been pointed out.

Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

Valen, is this fucktard trying to get banned?
Has Adama countered one single point with anything beyond 'I don't believe it so nyah'?
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

Batman wrote:Valen, is this fucktard trying to get banned?
Has Adama countered one single point with anything beyond 'I don't believe it so nyah'?
Looks that way. Some people prefer to go with a bang to conceding an argument about their steadfast beleifs.

When is the poll starting? :twisted: