Good Bye (Terrible Joke)

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Good Bye (Terrible Joke)

Post by darthdavid »

Life sucks. I'm slitting my wrists now. Won't be seeing you fuckers any time soon...
Last edited by darthdavid on 2006-04-02 01:49am, edited 1 time in total.
Death from the Sea
Sith Devotee

Post by Death from the Sea »

not funny, even as a joke.
"War.... it's faaaaaantastic!" <--- Hot Shots:Part Duex
"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how fucking crazy they are!"~ Seth from Dusk Till Dawn
|BotM|Justice League's Lethal Protector
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Not like ADD boy here can go through with it anyway.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Death from the Sea wrote:not funny, even as a joke.
Once again, ladies and gentlemen... darthdavid.

Hopefully, his next performance won't be for a while.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Re: Good Bye

Post by fgalkin »

darthdavid wrote:Life sucks. I'm slitting my wrists now. Won't be seeing you fuckers any time soon...
Just remember, it's down the road, not across the street.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

If this is an AFD joke, I suggest you bail out right now, because otherwise you're going to find yourself in front of the Senate.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

RedImperator wrote:If this is an AFD joke, I suggest you bail out right now, because otherwise you're going to find yourself in front of the Senate.
Seconded; don't do anything stupid, David.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

darthdavid wrote:Life sucks. I'm slitting my wrists now. Won't be seeing you fuckers any time soon...
Is this before or after you post about your horrible life on Myspace? Is this before or after you go hang out with your fellow emo-fags at Denny's for nine hours until you get kicked out because the only thing anyone ordered was a banana milkshake? Is this before or after you break down crying after blowing your load in --=sXebUnnY=-- because you realize her cold, obese embrace cannot bring you solace in this cruel, cruel world?

Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Uraniun235 wrote:
Is this before or after you post about your horrible life on Myspace? Is this before or after you go hang out with your fellow emo-fags at Denny's for nine hours until you get kicked out because the only thing anyone ordered was a banana milkshake? Is this before or after you break down crying after blowing your load in --=sXebUnnY=-- because you realize her cold, obese embrace cannot bring you solace in this cruel, cruel world?

That's a golden rant there.

I'd FUQ it if that system still existed.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

JME2 wrote:
RedImperator wrote:If this is an AFD joke, I suggest you bail out right now, because otherwise you're going to find yourself in front of the Senate.
Seconded; don't do anything stupid, David.
Let's not expect any miracles here.
Zero
Jedi Council Member
Location: Trying to find the divide between real memories and false ones.

Post by Zero »

He could be serious, but I know that when I was psychotically suicidal, I sure as hell didn't tell most anyone, for a while. When I did, it was because I figured out that I needed help. Posting that you're killing yourself on an online forum during April Fool's day simply isn't enough attention when you want someone to help you.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

I was suicidal for a while, and after cutting myself up pretty bad I cmae back to my senses and patched myself up. Then I asked the people on a different board I frequent if they could just be a bit less harsh with the criticism for a while... But this. On April Fool's Day. Is most likely an extremely different matter.
"Doctors keep their scalpels and other instruments handy, for emergencies. Keep your philosophy ready too—ready to understand heaven and earth. In everything you do, even the smallest thing, remember the chain that links them. Nothing earthly succeeds by ignoring heaven, nothing heavenly by ignoring the earth." M.A.A.A
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

I must be linked to this myspace page! I need a good laugh to go with my insomnia.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

As someone who has been so depressed he actually did cut himself up, fuck you, fuck you long and hard, suicide is nothing to make a joke out of you worthless little cumstain.
Last edited by Lord Pounder on 2006-04-01 08:41pm, edited 2 times in total.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

This isn't fucking funny.
Last edited by Surlethe on 2006-04-01 10:57am, edited 1 time in total.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

This is a very sick april fools joke dude, I hope everyone remembers how stupid you are for making fun of people with mental disorders. :roll:
Anguirus
Sith Marauder

Post by Anguirus »

No unfunny joke can possibly be saved by being in poor taste, only worsened.

:finger:
"I spit on metaphysics, sir."

"I pity the woman you marry." -Liberty

This is the guy they want to use to win over "young people?" Are they completely daft? I'd rather vote for a pile of shit than a Jesus freak social regressive.
Here's hoping that his political career goes down in flames and, hopefully, a hilarious gay sex scandal.
-Tanasinn
You can't expect sodomy to ruin every conservative politician in this country. -Battlehymn Republic
My blog, please check out and comment! http://decepticylon.blogspot.com
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Surlethe wrote:
Yes, it is.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Don't let Bhudda kick you in the ass on the way out.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

OP =/= Funny

Everyone jumping DD's shit == T3H FUNNAY!!11
Image Image
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Ace Pace wrote:
Surlethe wrote:
Yes, it is.
It's either a joke about committing suicide or an actual suicide threat. Neither is funny at all, especially when you've had friends try to commit suicide.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Meh. It's only darthdavid. It's not like he's irreplaceable.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
That NOS Guy
Jedi Council Member

Post by That NOS Guy »

aerius wrote:Meh. It's only darthdavid. It's not like he's irreplaceable.
Ah, the valued pragmatism of experience :P
TimothyC
Of Sector 2814

Post by TimothyC »

Having tried to kill myself before (I got the Ritilin out of my sytem before anything happened), I don't like this thread.
"I believe in the future. It is wonderful because it stands on what has been achieved." - Sergei Korolev
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

That NOS Guy wrote:Ah, the valued pragmatism of experience :P
And apathy. Apathy good.
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker