Fanfiction.net: the good bits

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

General Soontir Fel
Padawan Learner

Post by General Soontir Fel »

phongn wrote:Ugh, I remember reading a rather good HP fanfic (Ginny/Harry-centric but with a fairly involved plot) but can't find it :/
If the pairing is all you remember, it's not worth it. If you remember something else, I'd like to know, since I might have read it as well at some point.
Jesse Helms died on the 4th of July and the nation celebrated with fireworks, BBQs and a day off for everyone. -- Ed Brayton, Dispatches from the Culture Wars

"And a force-sensitive mandalorian female Bountyhunter, who is also the granddaughter of Darth Vader is as cool as it can get. Almost absolute zero." -- FTeik
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

General_Soontir_Fel wrote:If the pairing is all you remember, it's not worth it. If you remember something else, I'd like to know, since I might have read it as well at some point.
Oh, no, there's much more to it than that. It was not Just Another Slashfic (abliet one with a rather sane pairing)
Dominus
Padawan Learner

Post by Dominus »

Resident Evil: Project Lucifer

What is perhaps the best Resident Evil/Biohazard fanfic I've found on ff.net. An "Escape-from-Raccoon-City" esque tale. Complete.

Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills

"PostOOTP, Snape blows his cover as a spy to save Harry from Voldemort. To win the war, even those who loathe each other must unite, and many lessons are learned in the process. COMPLETE!" -- quoted ad verbatim.

Where the Shadows Lie

An interesting what-if scenario set in the LOTR universe where Frodo makes the wrong choice and Sauron regains the Ring. Written by the author of Promises Unbroken. Complete.
Last edited by Dominus on 2006-04-23 07:56pm, edited 1 time in total.
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

The Black Wizard - A mysterious noise starts a chain of events that propels Harry and Hedwig to another world. He encounters wizards, dwarves, male Veela . . . and discovers that the only way for him to get back home is to complete a dangerous mission.(HP/LOTR)

The World Without Me - Harry won the war against Voldemort but at a terrible price.Fawkes gives him another chance in a new world where he died as an infant...and where Voldemort still lurks in the shadows.(AU)

Where Have They Come From - A crossfire of Doom and HalfLife. Packed with action.(Doom/HL)

Chris' Chronicles - Dimension travels are possible! Where would YOU go if had this chance?(SI)

A Second Chance at Life - PostHBP Harry runs when assassins come after him. Not yet able to fight Voldemort he finds a place to learn before he begins to act.(AU)
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Prozac the Robert
Jedi Master

Post by Prozac the Robert »

Well then, my thoughts on a few of the stories.

Jedi Harris is good, but the change seems to make everything better for the characters. A good crossover really ought to use the other universe to make things a lot worse before they start to go better again.

I liked Bridges, which isn't too suprising given the author. Hadn't read it before because I'm not much of a Buffy fan.

I've read The Muggle Way before. I like the idea very much, but the dratted thing seems to have not been updated since ages ago.

Mastermind Hunting: I've come across that story once or twice, but just not been able to get into it. Not entirely sure why, just didn't seem very good.

And another one of my recomendations.

Mordant
Linus Berowne is the cartoonist behind "Martin Miggs, the Mad Muggle." His satiric wit has been annoying the Ministry of Magic for twenty-five years. But things turn sinister one full-moon night at the height of Dolores Umbridge's power, when Linus meets a werewolf...

I like this one. The Martin Miggs stuff is clever.

Actually, make that two. I'll also recomend Running Close to the Ground by the same author.

Running Close to the Ground
They call themselves the Death Eaters’ Drinking and Cynicism Society. They are bored, world-weary, damaged men, too resentful to obey without question and too afraid to rebel. One of them spends his nights dreaming of the past as he waits for the order to kill the last of his childhood friends. His name is Peter Pettigrew. And he still has a touch of the old Marauder in him.

This one is complete. It's a good go at Wormtail's character. It also becomes AU, which is neither here nor there, but I thought I should mention it.
Hi! I'm Prozac the Robert!

EBC: "We can categorically state that we will be releasing giant man-eating badgers into the area."
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Found the fic - After the End
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Some good things, but I have to say that Jedi Harris, when I last saw it, is a classic Xander Stue story.

I've can and have break down the implausibility of the entire scenario of Xander getting powers perminately from the Halloween incident. Skills, yes. Powers, no.

Anyway, here's some good stories I've found:

Transformers/Godzilla: Timetrap -- Heisie Godzilla, Transformers Cartoon (G1?) and Beast Wars. Optimus pwning Hotrod, Transmetal2(!) Gigan, and it can take place in full continuity of both!

Urban Legends -- Gargoyles/Godzilla: The Series. Incorporates some of the "Expanded Universe" fans have set up as well as some other fanon elements that annoy me to no end, but it is still awesome.

Runaway Trains at 3 a.m. -- a Smallville/Buffy crossover that doesn't suck. Dawn and Clark have both runaway and meet each other at a trainstation. The banter between these two characters is well done.

An Angel -- Angel is shot taken to County Hospital for treatment. Pronounced DOA and sent to the Morgue. Cordy has to break in and get him some clothes/get him out. Yes, it's a Angel/ER crossover without "BIG REVELATIONS!"

The Scarer and the Slayer's Sis -- Buffy/Monster's Inc. It workes so well it's frightening. Short and sweet to boot. What are you doing? GO READ IT!

Original Sins -- Gargoyles (Timedancers subset)/Tenchi Muyo! Set in the past, involves Spacespawn and Old Man Masaki.

The Scarab THE best Buffy/SG-1 crossover. Period. "Bridges" is a close second, but this one actually feels like a well written episode of BOTH series.

Diary of a Mounty LXG: 1936 -- actually remembers to draw from Literary sources for the crossover. Though it is one hell of an odd team that's assembled.

Oddly Familiar -- Xander Dresses up as Batman for Halloween. This isn't about the night, though, it's about what Bruce remembers AFTERWARDs and how Xander's personality/outlook alters HIM. This is the best of the "Xander dresses as someone else" simply because it's not about giving Xander powers that he doens't need!

Operation: Retrieval -- Buffy/Alias. Simply story. Buffy has a Rambaldi artifact, Sydney needs to get it. She can't get past their defences, so she calls in some backup--and get's Riley's squad. He settles the matter in the most obvious way possible. (Rambaldi objects don't sell for much on E-bay, apparently). Good humor.

An Investigation into the Murder of Nikki Wood - "A Law and Order BTVS Crossover.NYC Homicide Detective Lennie Briscoe tells his partner a story about one of his first cases.A story about a murdered woman found in a subway car."

Evil thou be My Good -- HP/Hellraiser crossover. Dark, gory, and Pinhead in the HP Universe. The sheer oditiy of the combination is enough for the recomendation!

The BSC, Vampire Slayers -- Hillariously well written parody, Buffy crossed with Baby Siter's Club. I can't make that kind of Crack up!

Hellblazer: Hogwarts -- John Constantine sucked into Harry Potter's world. He proceeds to behave like John Constantine and piss people off. Incomplete, but awesome nonetheless. When he first see's Harry, he says "Tim?" :P

Connections -- JLU/Teen Titans, but written with the audience of the Comics in mind. "During a routine mission Jinx reappears briefly, and Flash is determined to find her alone. Unfortunately for him, Shayera's determined to help." Great Flash voice, if a little to "dark" for the media chosen.

The Burning Fairy Luna Lovegood discovers the Cthulhu Mythos...and doens't make it back!

CSI: Death By Chocolate -- CSI/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Modern Encarnation). It's so odd, and it works!

More later, that should hold a lot of attention...
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Xon
Sith Acolyte

Post by Xon »

Majin Gojira wrote:I've can and have break down the implausibility of the entire scenario of Xander getting powers perminately from the Halloween incident. Skills, yes. Powers, no.
He doesnt get any powers. Just the detailed knowladge of how to use the Force, and in this fic the Force is shown to be accessable without requiring a Jedi's memory stuck in your brain.

Thats a major plot point that other people in BtVS-verse can learn to use the force. There is a bunch of proto-Sith Laywers running around in that fic who havent had anything todo with Starwars.
"Okay, I'll have the truth with a side order of clarity." ~ Dr. Daniel Jackson.
"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." ~ Stephen Colbert
"One Drive, One Partition, the One True Path" ~ ars technica forums - warrens - on hhd partitioning schemes.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Majin Gojira wrote:
The Scarab THE best Buffy/SG-1 crossover. Period. "Bridges" is a close second, but this one actually feels like a well written episode of BOTH series.
Finally! A buffy-SG-1 crossover that doesn't immediatly turn the SGC into incompetent morons way out of their league, who need the uber-skilled scoobies to save them.

Thank you for showing me this
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Xon wrote:
Majin Gojira wrote:I've can and have break down the implausibility of the entire scenario of Xander getting powers perminately from the Halloween incident. Skills, yes. Powers, no.
He doesnt get any powers. Just the detailed knowladge of how to use the Force, and in this fic the Force is shown to be accessable without requiring a Jedi's memory stuck in your brain.

Thats a major plot point that other people in BtVS-verse can learn to use the force. There is a bunch of proto-Sith Laywers running around in that fic who havent had anything todo with Starwars.
He must have updated the draft from what I read. In the original one I read, the author had no concept of Obi's character, literally making him overly authoritative (dropping that he's aJedi to a stranger on an unknown world)...infact, he still does that, but he sevearly softened the revelation. Which is good, because I called him on it right off the bat.

I may now have to re-read it.
Darksider wrote:
Majin Gojira wrote:
Finally! A buffy-SG-1 crossover that doesn't immediatly turn the SGC into incompetent morons way out of their league, who need the uber-skilled scoobies to save them.

Thank you for showing me this
No problem. That pisses me off too--because it's always the REVERSE of what would happen. SG-1 Would never be subordinate to the Scoobies, just as the Wizarding World would not have total authority of the Slayer (or vice-versa.They'rea segregated Society for christ's sake!)
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Dominus
Padawan Learner

Post by Dominus »

Robo Jesus wrote:The End of a War

Quite possibly the best Halo fanfiction ever written.
I'll have to respectfully disagree on that point... something about the grammar and syntax really doesn't jive with me, in spite of the fact that the storyline is singularly awesome. On the other hand, the fact that the author thinks that a handful of 10 megaton nuclear weapons can completely destroy the Earth or render it uninhabitable pretty much turned me off immediately...
Scenario no Yui

An Evangelion fanfiction where Gendo enters Unit1 instead of Yui. Only problem with this story, it's incomplete.
I was going to suggest this myself, but you beat me to the punch. It's a great AU Evangelion fanfic.

Now for my completely random recommendation of the day: Fullmetal Evangelion As the title so eloquently infers, it's a Fullmetal Alchemist x Neon Genesis Evangelion crossover. I can only recommend it for the sake of oddity. :P
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Majin Gojira wrote:
No problem. That pisses me off too--because it's always the REVERSE of what would happen. SG-1 Would never be subordinate to the Scoobies, just as the Wizarding World would not have total authority of the Slayer (or vice-versa.They'rea segregated Society for christ's sake!)
I've notice this problem with a lot of buffy fanfiction. Seems like in tons of the fics out there, Buffy and the scoobies immediatly take charge, no matter how much better qualified the other team may be to lead.

I mean, I once saw a buffy/SW fanfic that had freaking OBI-WAN and ANAKIN acting all subordinate to the scoobies for fucks sake!

That's total bullshit. Not to mention they got the characterization for Obi-Wan all wrong.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Here's some more:

Night of 100 Stars Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

It's a game of "Spot the crossover" as a cosmic entity plays a game of "Who would win" with a wide cast. Even better, there's a list of crossovers at the end of each chapter.

Main series involved are: Buffy, Doctor Who, The Twilight Zone and Star Trek.

Makes some mistakes in terms of comparative firepower, unfortunately (Treating the series as relative equals), but it's still awesome when the final villain is revealed (You'll never guess it!)
Browncoat

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Xon wrote:
Singular Quartet wrote:Hasn't stopped me from killing a couple stories. And when I mean, "kill" I mean "unleash comments, watch as the person never updates again."
I was mainly refering to the forums which are moderated by the site owners. The comments only get moderated if someone complains about them, and people have a wierd obsession about not complaining to someone who can actually do anything.
It's kind of sad and funny, all at the same time.
That a few simple comments emotionally upset them enough to stops them from updating thier stores? Sad.
Man, Twisting must have slacked off since I got banned from its first incarnation for simply stating, nicely, even, that the writer should do more reseach to improve on a story I already said I liked. It was literally, "This is good, but if it dug into more of the history, it could be better."

The author then TANTRUMED over how she admitted that she didn't research it and how I should lay off--and, the kicker of all kickers, THAT WAS THE SITE OWNER.

Worse, it took them 3 years to realize that Buffy magic and Harry Potter magic are DIFFERENT. THREE FUCKING YEARS!

Fanfiction.net may have its problems, but it's lightyears ahead of twisting in almost ALL respects.
Browncoat

Xon
Sith Acolyte

Post by Xon »

Majin Gojira wrote:The author then TANTRUMED over how she admitted that she didn't research it and how I should lay off--and, the kicker of all kickers, THAT WAS THE SITE OWNER.
The site owner isnt actually that good a writer, she just doesnt do the research for even the most basic of things that show up in her fanfics, and it shows.

This is fairly common in for those types of fanfic writers. Neat ideas and concepts, but not willing to put any actual work into developing them. Any idiot can have an idea, it is another matter all together to put it into practice.
Worse, it took them 3 years to realize that Buffy magic and Harry Potter magic are DIFFERENT. THREE FUCKING YEARS!
I'm suprised it took them only 3 years.
"One Drive, One Partition, the One True Path" ~ ars technica forums - warrens - on hhd partitioning schemes.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

I've been reading through their Buffy/SG1 crossover fics, and I fucking hate most of them.

There seems to be a shitload of what I like to call "Buffy superiority syndrome" going on.

Buffy and co. are automatically superior in every respect to whoever the hell they're being crossed over with. The way some of those fics turn SG1 into complete morons really pisses me off. Some of those fics make them even more incompetent than the initive, which I honestly didn't think was possible, even in a shitty fanfic.

It's getting to the point where I want to see a buffy/SG1 crossover where the Slayer army gets owned by alien tech that they can't deal with. I wanna see the fic where dozens of slayers get mowed down by a Kull Warrior, or where, just before Willow tries to destroy the world in season 6, she gets sucked up into an Asgard "Go Somewhere" beam.
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Then look over the Buffy/HP section, and watch as Buffy gets subjugated to Wizarding Law again and again.

She's even been caught up in the most fucked up of HP Plot ideas: the "Marrige Law" fanfic.

For those not brave enough to click the link, let me sumarise what this GENRE of HP fic is: Blatant excuse for unconventional shipping.

Wizarding Pundit B puts a law into effect for one of several reasons (none of which make sense), which force purebloods to take Wives of one sort or another (Usually, in order to "Increase" the number of Purebloods). Half Bloods and Muggle-Borns are all up for grabs and forced into the most fucked up pairings (Hermionie/Snape the most common). Guess what Buffy and co are classified as?

The sheer amount of logical hoops the story goes through makes me vomit.

I really should link more good stories, but frankly, they're all linked in my sig--via my FF.net profile. If I may shamelessly plug "The Wizard and the Demon" as being the only fanfic in existence involving Obscure 50s Horror Film Curse of the Demon, and is probably my best. Everything else is average to "Suck". Just go through favorites and a few Favorite Authors are worth looking into.

But, special mention goes out to a story where Deadpool Teaches Physical Education at Hogwarts.

The second chapter has Sex Ed--but isn't as good, and a high amount of Cringe.
Browncoat

Xon
Sith Acolyte

Post by Xon »

Darksider wrote:Some of those fics make them even more incompetent than the initive, which I honestly didn't think was possible, even in a shitty fanfic.
There is one fanfic where they have Buffy injected into stargate-verse and have a side-effect of making people mindblowing stupid. Annnd then the SGC gets told it's thier(humanitie's) fault for the NID going fucking stupid. Ya, someone only fucking changed the laws of reality which had the massive sideeffect of making people terminalyl stupid and it is still thier fault.

I've seen some contrived OMG NID IS BAD!!one1one! Stargate fanfics but that takes the cake.

Also big points against a fanfic if they cant fucking spell Anubis and Asgard properly in a Stargate-verse context
I wanna see the fic where dozens of slayers get mowed down by a Kull Warrior, or where, just before Willow tries to destroy the world in season 6, she gets sucked up into an Asgard "Go Somewhere" beam.
Preferably without being beamed back down.
Prozac the Robert
Jedi Master

Post by Prozac the Robert »

Majin Gojira wrote: CSI: Death By Chocolate -- CSI/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Modern Encarnation). It's so odd, and it works!
Hah, nice. I like some of his/her other fics as well.
Hi! I'm Prozac the Robert!

EBC: "We can categorically state that we will be releasing giant man-eating badgers into the area."
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

The People of New York vs. Buffy Summers -- Law and Order/Buffy crossover. Buffy's on trial for murder. The entire story hinges on the sheer awesomeness of Buffy's crossexamination by McCoy--Given how several people mentioned how bad it was seeing Buffy "Take Over" a series, McCoy's statements against Buffy will certainly cheer you folks up.
Browncoat

mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

Star Trek / B5 x-overs from Albert G

A universe of Change. The Enterprise D and C from "Yesterday's Enterprise" end up in the B5 universe.

Its sequel Those who stand. The 3rd space aliens appear as well as Ships from the main trek timeline. There is another story coming up after this one.

Evolutions book 1. Classic BSG meets Star Trek x-over. The Cylons get some help from Count Ibliss as he they find an abandon T'kon outpost.

Its sequel Ruinations war, the Search for V'ger. This will x0over with Those who Stand and meet with B5 as well.

Also from Albert G

A thin veneer. ST : TOS x-over with Babylon 5 during the time of ST 6 and the Earth Minbari war. When an Earthforce ship ends up through some spatial anomaly ends up in the Federation space, it prompts a Minbari attack on a Federation colony which in turns awakens a sleeping giant.
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
ray245
Emperor's Hand

Post by ray245 »

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2742181/1/

Laspes

A batman begins fanic. Set one year after the events in the movie. The writer manage to capture the unique universe of batman begins, and focus on batman vs Bane. One of the best batman fanfiction I've come across, if not the best on fanfiction.net. I has several wonderful lines though

e.g

"I’ll try my best to avoid fighting more than seven at once." -batman to alfred

later

“I promised not to fight more than seven at once. There were six.”-batman
Robo Jesus
Padawan Learner

Post by Robo Jesus »

Power Lust

An interesting fanfiction where the Rebel Alliance is shown to be just as bad as the Empire (as if you good people didn't know that already.;)). It follows deals mainly with the character interactions in this very Alternate Universe fic.

A year with Q

A Star Trek/Harry Potter fanfiction where Q loses a bet. This story is one of the few that's ever made me laugh. Hence why I'm recommending it.

The Children & The Children Book II The Pure Sith War

A story chronicling the characters 20 or so years after Knights of the Old Republic 2. An awesome story, it's well worth a read.

CONSPIRACY THEORY

An ongoing Babylon5 fanfiction by Castor, I'm linking directly to his page with his works. The intrigue alone in his story "CONSPIRACY THEORY" is awe-inspiring on such a level that you would think that Castor does professional novels as a hobby.

Eternities Wars

Think Evangelion meets Hell on Earth. An insanely detailed and well written story, it's one of those stories that you think "How did I miss that?" The only problem is that the Author gave up on this story.

GodAwful

For the more masochistic among you, I present, God Awful Fanfiction. Enjoy.:D
This is sickening... You sound like chapters from a self-help booklet! Prepare yourselves!
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

First of all a Metroid fic taking place after Fusion, it been updtaed only twice over the past 2 years or so but is very good.
Hatchling by Eyes5.

I'd second elsewhen and elsewhere, the story is interesting though the Tyranid plot thread is'nt interesting in my opinion.
It's still nice to read a fic with ST and another Scifi franchise in it that doesn't involve trek wanking ;P.

Also theres a very good Baldurs gate [after TThrone of Bhaal] that I'd like to reccomend, ammended by the fact that sadly I can't remmember it's anme and I lost it's bookmark moving pc's.
It's main character is named Adrian as I recall, and the author tends to have intro's invlolving him drinking tea and talking with Irenicus [out of story].
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Faqa
Jedi Master

Post by Faqa »

phongn wrote:Found the fic - After the End
Very good, though a bit syrupy-sweet. Have footage of battles and explosions handy to stiffen yourself at times.

So long as we're reccomending stuff from there, however...

Hermione, Queen Of The Witches. A diary of the character butchered by Emma Watson, spanning the first four books and a bit of the fifth(though the author lost interest by that point). Author is one of the two responsible for "After The End". This could've passed Rowling's scrutiny. Really. Very good.

A Certain Point Of View:
The HP characters watch the OT. :D

I can't think of just one story of hers to reccomend, so I'll just in general reccomend FernWithy. Enjoy. Quality HP stuff.

I'm gonna shut up about the Sugar Quill now. It's got too much good stuff. A treasure trove of HP fanfic.

Conversations at 3am. A PR fic, though not contigent on series knowledge(being a fan helps, but it's not neccesary). A very personal fic, hinges around Billy and Kat(Pink Ranger at the time) in the Zeo era.Very nicely written story, with a sequel, "When Camelot Fell" in the works. Look out for the author in general - she's a gem. Anyone looking out for more PR fanfic, look out for Etcetera Kit.

Fractured Triangle:
A Harry Potter fic, very dark. Revolves around Hermione when her seventh year takes a... non-consensual turn. Moving, if disturbing.

For WC3 fanfic, look no further than Six White Roses, a fic charting Arthas and Jaina up to and going into the WC3 storyline. Very nicely done, striking the balance between action, angst and a little romance.

*looks*
What's this?
Oh yeah. My middling contribution to PR fanfic. We now end this post's shameless self-promotion. :P
"Peace on Earth and goodwill towards men? We are the United States Goverment - we don't DO that sort of thing!" - Sneakers. Best. Quote. EVER.

Periodic Pwnage Pantry:

"Faith? Isn't that another term for ignorance?" - Gregory House

"Isn't it interesting... religious behaviour is so close to being crazy that we can't tell them apart?" - Gregory House

"This is usually the part where people start screaming." - Gabriel Sylar