Post ROTJ Lennox Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post ROTJ Lennox Fanfic

Post by Raptor 597 »

Thoughts? This is sort of a prelude to my novel series. The series shall begin shortly with your inpu.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

After ROTJ... what happens to the supporting cast? How do they get on with life after the Empire?

Or a stormtrooper? What happens once he realizes that the Empire he served is dead?
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

They fight on, fragmented but pissed. I'll actually start the Prologue at end of the Battle of Endor.

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
MirrorUniverseSpy1
Youngling

Post by MirrorUniverseSpy1 »

Sounds good to me.
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Lennox Fanfic

Prologue - Battle of Endor

Things were not going well, not well at all. The Rebel Fleet was pouning the Executor and fragments of transmissions from Endor indicated a close battle. The ISD Mark II Vehement was falling under he guns of the Rebellion, but alas fighting valiantly. And this is where Lennox was, captain of the ISD II Tyrant. His eyes turned towards a YT-1300 frieghter followed by many starfighters. Odd, he thought.

"Lieutnant, status report?" Lennox asked.
"Not much, Sir," Cabbel reported. "The Dominator has just destroyed the Gunship Hauler. If the Executor's shields hold for a while longer we could probably take out the Defiance."
"Alright, then rotate the superstructure 20 degrees port yaw straight towards the Defiance."
"Yes, Sir."

The ship began speeding up it's bristling turbolasers providing random withering cannonade; protecting the Executor. A TIE/Ln flew out of control and straight onto the brim trech of the Tyrant. Providing a brillant expolion. "This battle is not going well at all," Lennox murmured. He then passed his eyes over the computer tactical screens. Baron Fel's squadron was flying straight too Blue Group. He grinned as twelve unshielded TIE Intceeptors ripped thru twenty-five A-Wings they were all gone.

"Sir, the Death Star's shield is down!" the communiacations officer screamed. And just in that moement the Cruiser Freedom Fighter exploded, another victim of the Death Star's superlaser. Now there was only five of them out of eight left. More and more Rebel starfighters were pulling out of the main battle and were heading straight towards the Death Star's defene starfighter screen. "Ring up Admiral Piett I have an idea," Lennox said.

It was seven minutes later now and the Executor was falling down, but lennox was intrigued as escape pods were speeding away from the Bridge. He wondered if Piett really had survived. But not his call was up too the Death Star and starfighters if they held long enough the Rebel Fleet would be gone.

Then it was all over the Death Star was dead too. Jerijerrod, what a dumbfuck you are Lennox thought. Should of took down Home One you stupid fuck, screw Endor. Klayt was pissed. "Relentess, Death's Head, and Stalker target the Independence. Hit the foward shields, blow it's bow too shit then I'll hit hit it head on." The bridge crew looked all around. They thought he was crazy or playing attrition with the Rebels. "Listen, they either hit us head on, and break apart or get nervous and run."

The three ISD Mark IIs were blasting away it's bow; their foward turbolasers converging on the exact spot, blowing the most foward bow off. "Alright, I'm goin in Zed and Dorja cover me." The Tyrant went foward, all canons converging on the horizontal turbolift, destroying the ship from the inside out. "Sir, they're retreating," Cabbel said proudly. Wave after wave of Rebel sarfighters were approaching. Then the 181st TIE Interceptor flew straight into them with the remaining TIE fighters following. The Imperials could hold as long as they wanted too.

"We maybe winning,"Lennox said depressingly,"but our fleet is pulling back too." Lennox leaned over too a comm transceiver. "Captain Zed and I will cover the retreat. We'll see you at Annaj within the day."

"Alright, then Captain Lennox, we'll see you there," Admiral Harrsk said with a quite nice tone.

Annaj - 1 Day Later

"This is bullshit, utter bullshit!" Commander Pelleaon said. "Harrsk, you're a damn traitor if you leave now! We can go back too Endor and kill them all. You know Impenetrable Squadron will be here by the end of today with the starfighter replacements. We can go in and finish it."

"Nonsense, Pelleaon we must await orders from Imperial Centre. And in any case we don't have the strength or the morale too do it," Harrsk spoke with a commanding, domminering voice.

"Well we might aswell waste out stardestroyers on the Rebels then on each other," Pelleaon said looking too the other Captains too override the Squadron Commanders.

"You are merely a Commander you know nothing of strategy, Pelleaon. We must first go back too retrieve and consildate our holdings!"

"You want the Empire! You will never get it! None of us here will let you! Now, get off my ship retreat while we return too Endor. Go, you scum I cannot the sight of your face." Lennox just looked back and forth everyone was geated, divided, or just wanted too run. He would rather stay and fight, but they were not enough ships too continue the fight. Harrsk walked out. He wasn't stupid too leave he would just make a mad dash before civil war began.

Lennox was spacing out then the Bridge Comm came on. 'Admiral Gaen Drommel, with the Executor Class Commandship Guardian has intercepted and captured Impenetreable Squadron.' The news was shocking at the least, horrifying at the most. Shit was going too get heavy real fast. The traitors had all left. He looked at the other Captains staying, with their nine Stardestroyers.

"So whats our next move?" Brandei asked.

"I don't know. I guess monitor too the Rebels and hope someone else will come ready too kill them," Dorja said, his eyes dragging.

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Hmmm. Interesting so far.
JADAFETWA
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Lennox Fanfic

Prologue - Battle of Endor

Things were not going well, not well at all. The Rebel Fleet was pouning the Executor and fragments of transmissions from Endor indicated a close battle. The ISD Mark II Vehement was falling under he guns of the Rebellion, but alas fighting valiantly. And this is where Lennox was, captain of the ISD II Tyrant. His eyes turned towards a YT-1300 frieghter followed by many starfighters. Odd, he thought.

"Lieutnant, status report?" Lennox asked.
"Not much, Sir," Cabbel reported. "The Dominator has just destroyed the Gunship Hauler. If the Executor's shields hold for a while longer we could probably take out the Defiance."
"Alright, then rotate the superstructure 20 degrees port yaw straight towards the Defiance."
"Yes, Sir."

The ship began speeding up it's bristling turbolasers providing random withering cannonade; protecting the Executor. A TIE/Ln flew out of control and straight onto the brim trech of the Tyrant. Providing a brillant expolion. "This battle is not going well at all," Lennox murmured. He then passed his eyes over the computer tactical screens. Baron Fel's squadron was flying straight too Blue Group. He grinned as twelve unshielded TIE Intceeptors ripped thru twenty-five A-Wings they were all gone.

"Sir, the Death Star's shield is down!" the communiacations officer screamed. And just in that moement the Cruiser Freedom Fighter exploded, another victim of the Death Star's superlaser. Now there was only five of them out of eight left. More and more Rebel starfighters were pulling out of the main battle and were heading straight towards the Death Star's defene starfighter screen. "Ring up Admiral Piett I have an idea," Lennox said.

It was seven minutes later now and the Executor was falling down, but lennox was intrigued as escape pods were speeding away from the Bridge. He wondered if Piett really had survived. But not his call was up too the Death Star and starfighters if they held long enough the Rebel Fleet would be gone.

Then it was all over the Death Star was dead too. Jerijerrod, what a dumbfuck you are Lennox thought. Should of took down Home One you stupid fuck, screw Endor. Klayt was pissed. "Relentess, Death's Head, and Stalker target the Independence. Hit the foward shields, blow it's bow too shit then I'll hit hit it head on." The bridge crew looked all around. They thought he was crazy or playing attrition with the Rebels. "Listen, they either hit us head on, and break apart or get nervous and run."

The three ISD Mark IIs were blasting away it's bow; their foward turbolasers converging on the exact spot, blowing the most foward bow off. "Alright, I'm goin in Zed and Dorja cover me." The Tyrant went foward, all canons converging on the horizontal turbolift, destroying the ship from the inside out. "Sir, they're retreating," Cabbel said proudly. Wave after wave of Rebel sarfighters were approaching. Then the 181st TIE Interceptor flew straight into them with the remaining TIE fighters following. The Imperials could hold as long as they wanted too.

The Interceptor squadron was acclerating straight towards the Rebel's flank line. Lennox adjusted the transceiver and sat in the commnd Chair as the bright muzzles of Imperial turbolasers illuminated the sky. "This is Baron Fel, fighters and ships follow thru," he said. The Y-Wings and B-Wings broke off first; then the X-Wings. Green 3 continued with the once strong fighter group.

The Interceptors started too receive fire and they just all barrelrolled out of the way and onto the side's of the Rebels. Fel himself flew in; blowing apart the canopy of Green 3 watching the Rebel explode, his blood oozing across space. Then an oddity came.

Lennox was starring out towards three newer class X-Wings heading towards the bridge. "Rebels , so stupid nowadays, gonna try too pll another bridge ramming. The Alliance must be desperate, fire Command Toweer turbolasers." A dozen or small small laser cannons lit up; the X-Wings all broke apart. The X-Wings exploded on the shield and a blinding light engulfed the Bridge for a moment as Lennox winced.

More and more Imperial turbolaser fire poured from the Stardestroyers. "Sir, they're retreating," Cabbel said proudly.

"We maybe winning,"Lennox said depressingly,"but our fleet is pulling back to." Lennox leaned over too a comm transceiver. "Captain Zed and I will cover the retreat. We'll see you at Annaj within the day."

"Alright, then Captain Lennox, we'll see you there," Admiral Harrsk said with a quite nice tone.

Annaj - 1 Day Later

"This is bullshit, utter bullshit!" Commander Pelleaon said. "Harrsk, you're a damn traitor if you leave now! We can go back too Endor and kill them all. You know Impenetrable Squadron will be here by the end of today with the starfighter replacements. We can go in and finish it."

"Nonsense, Pelleaon we must await orders from Imperial Centre. And in any case we don't have the strength or the morale too do it," Harrsk spoke with a commanding, domminering voice.

"Well we might aswell waste out stardestroyers on the Rebels then on each other," Pelleaon said looking too the other Captains too override the Squadron Commanders.

"You are merely a Commander you know nothing of strategy, Pelleaon. We must first go back too retrieve and consildate our holdings!"

"You want the Empire! You will never get it! None of us here will let you! Now, get off my ship retreat while we return too Endor. Go, you scum I cannot the sight of your face." Lennox just looked back and forth everyone was geated, divided, or just wanted too run. He would rather stay and fight, but they were not enough ships too continue the fight. Harrsk walked out. He wasn't stupid too leave he would just make a mad dash before civil war began.

Lennox was spacing out then the Bridge Comm came on. 'Admiral Gaen Drommel, with the Executor Class Commandship Guardian has intercepted and captured Impenetreable Squadron.' The news was shocking at the least, horrifying at the most. Shit was going too get heavy real fast. The traitors had all left. He looked at the other Captains staying, with their nine Stardestroyers.

"So whats our next move?" Brandei asked.

"I don't know. I guess monitor too the Rebels and hope someone else will come ready too kill them," Dorja said, his eyes dragging.

I figured I'd flesh it out somemore.

Zaku-chan
Rabid Monkey

Post by Zaku-chan »

Question: are you going to stick with the canon SW timeline or break off from it?

Very good.
"The arrow can only be fired once...we'll see how it lands." -Admiral Delaz
Hail Zeon!
Image = Newtype Monkey, BotM
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Oh, it'll be Canon, but most of the less heard of EU and between the books. also, kidnapping vital Rebel personnel for Palpatine...

Zaku-chan
Rabid Monkey

Post by Zaku-chan »

OK, very cool. :D
"The arrow can only be fired once...we'll see how it lands." -Admiral Delaz
Hail Zeon!
Image = Newtype Monkey, BotM
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

And we get to play with captured characters... :twisted: :twisted: :P :twisted: :twisted:
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Indeed we do. Expect the next, large part within a week of this post.

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Nomleen Star System -Medium Orbit - 4 Months following Battle of Endor

Line Captain Lennox sat in his command chair with three new rank cyclindar in his both of his pockets. His head layed in his hand which was leaning on the armrest. The new crew replacements were trained well enough, but he feared they would run under fire if things looked bleak. The random sounds of an active ship line command tower ringed in the air as Lennox set his gaze on Rebel transports abandoning the Moon and outer planets too make it towards Nomleen.

"Sir," CommanderCabbel said informatively.

"Yes?" Lennox asked directing a sense of annoyance from Commander Cabbel.

"Admiral Denryle wishes too contact you from Fondor," Cabbel said.

"Fine put him on," Lennox said. Then a hologram from a sleek, young man came on the Holonet. He stood in a gray uniform and a trenchcoat on as the Holonet revealed rain was falling on him.

"Greetings, Captain Lennox," Denryle's said his voice being cold, dark, and vague. "Operational status?"

"Everything is going as planned, but as you kno plan ever survives firast contact. The Rebels have pulled back too Noleem that was unexpected. Soon, I'll have their shield generators down once the transports have too pass the shields."

"Good, very good, Captain Lennox. Keep me posted."

"Yes, Sir" Lennox said, and with that the hologrm disappeared. 'Starboard batteries, prepare too fire on those shields geneators when the transports passed though. they'll either lose their shields or kill their own ships." He watched as the Tyrant and Irreputible's gun openned fired simutanously on three different shield generators. Three faint expolsions could be seen from orbit.Things were going well annd getting better by the minute.

Four Corellian Gunships were in orbit surronding two Assault Frigates. The question was if the Rebels were foolish enough too take on seven Imperator Mark II Stardestroyers. Appraently, they were stupid enough, or trying too delay something vital. Thats whe
n something he saw on a shall holomap intrigued him. A Mon Calamiri Flagship, Home One was leaving the system with a Nebulon-B Frigate. Probably the Alliance Headquarter's ship.

Now he knew why they had setup the rearguard; this was the "New Republic's" foward headquarters where Ackbar, Riekaan, and Madine commanded the war. Then he was distracted from his train of thought as the ISD Mark II Thunderclad was hit by a plantery ion cannon just as the Irreputiable blasted it awy too pieces; plantery probe droids picking up starfighters en masse being hit massive chunks of durasteel. That was when of Y-wing's wings flew off and spiraled straight too the droid transmiitting the last moment of video feed, and static took over the Datapad.
"Starfighters. Lots of stafighters," Lennox thought. He pondered for a few momements as te Rebel ships sped into range of Impeial guns, but the Rebels had a ew kilometers too go. "Ships, take your targets and use maxium firepower," Lennox said, his left hand scratching the armrest.

Then the Stardestroyer's batteries all opened fire, minus the aft guns. Two the Gunship's shields went down as Lennox leaned back and smirk in pure, utter satisfaction. Then another volley and the gunships exploded in an instant. He then turned too hologram of Lieutenant General Sheppard.
(Author's Note: Major Generals outrank Lieutenant Generals in the Imperial Army)
"Greetings, Captain," Sheppard Said while placing his battle helmet then saluting.

"General," Nods and salutes. "Are ready you ready for ground assault?"

"Yes, I am. We're heading out right now." Sheppard turned too High Colonel Falkenhorst and began too towards a landing craft as Falkenhorst followed him." Lets roll."
(Due too Le nnox commanding naval forces & Sheppard ground forces they are of equal stature. Despite the rank difference)

Meanwhile, as the space battle erupted Sheppard's main attack force landed twenty kilometers from the Main Rebel Complex; Falkenhorst and his advance brigade had secured all pathways too the main complex and captured a forward Rebel post and the future landing zone with light casualties. Ten minutes later Shepard rolled into Falkenhorst's perimeter with some Juggernauts. Those Juggernauts making massive ruts into the mud as Sheppard climbs off of one and towards an AT-AT with the High Colonel.

A few minutes later the Walkers came upon the fragmented Rebel lines. It moved forward as the Rebels blasted at the speeders and AT-STs every time an AT-At destroys a bunker. Finally, a disgruntled regimental commander decides too charge foward, straight too the AT-AT gets up with his whole force runs across the charred hills of the battlefield.

Meanwhile, Sheppard continues foward straight towards the regiment with his eighteen AT-ATs in the primary attack force stomping on the Rebels. His AT-AT foward foot lands on the ground, crushing the Rebels too less then an inch in depth; his walker having blood red feet scarring the shit of the Rebels as the attack nearly begins too falter.

Meanwhile, on the ground High Colonel Falkenhorst had exited the Walker too take command of one the Stormtrooper divisions as their Legion Commander was gunned down. He watched the Rebels stupidly run across the field and prepped his E-11. "Alright, troopers take cover and blow them too shit!" Falkenhorst scremed as got behind a shot down speeer bike with a Stormtrooper.

The Rebel Colonel smirked for he was piercing the Imperial Trooper line. He would be then awarded greatly for such n intelligent thought. He overtook a company of Stormtroopers and charged into the supposed breach. Then, Falkenhorst raised his hand and shot a flare as other officers did the same after Falkenhorst.

The Colonel's eyes began too fade as he looked at the flares. Then thousands of gun barrels opened fire taking down the Rebels as many ran. The Colonel was shot straight in the chest and fell back his last words being: "Forward, forward we can still win." Then the rest of the Rebels retreated as a battalion on Naval Troopers followed the remnants of the Rebels. While, the Stormtroopers got onto Imperial Landing Crafts for another mobile assault.

Then Sheppard continued foward on his walker, Death Marcher 1 blowing apart the city gates as AT-STs ran into the complex. Then hundreds of landing craft appearing too come out of the Sun landed all over the complex, sometimes on the roofs, sometimes near Rebel strongpoints. "Alright. Lets have have a go at this thing," Sheppard said leaving the Command Pod walkting towards an exit.

Falkenhorst , with grit on his face was running through the complex blasting Rebel after Rebel until he arrived at the door controls. He looked outside as the Stormtroopers were pinned down; then openned the door as Sheppard ran across the main highway with a company of Imperial Commandoes.

Then, Falkenhorst just too be an ass went over the base's loud speaker and began too play the Imperial March as he left and ran towards the battleline. sheppard, meanwhile very pleased too hear the Imperial March; faded out for a moment as his Commandoes started to get shot too pieces. Then Lieutenant Axion ran foward and threw two cylinder grendes taking out the Rebels and himself nearly blowing away the hallway. "Foward!" A commando screamed.

In the space batle things were going aswell. Lennox and a few of his Stardestroyers were fighting a costly battle with Home One. They were winning, but Lennox might lose one of his valable ships. He hope the relief force would arrive soon. "Port Flank Battery J, target waypoint 9879 and fire at will," Lennox said with a tone nervousness is him. He shook it off and then grinned, just grinned as Executor Class Commandship arrived and opened fire on Ackbar's Home One.

"This is Rear Admiral Denryl of the Executor Class Commandship Repirsal. Greetings, Captain Lennox it appears we've just arrived in time."

"Yes, it appears so," Lennox said still grinning. The Home One was running from the field; leaving the crucial Nebulon-B Frigate too be captured. The Stardestroyer' all fired on the shield generator and it exploded. Then the Repirsal had it's turn destroying the egine section, and pulling the Frigate into it's hanger bay. "Game set. Game matched," Lennox said as the Home One entered hyperspace.

Meanwhile, on the ground the Rebel Command Center was surronded, and about too give in. Thats when the Commandoes busted in, blasters ablazing. Sheppard went in too. Blasting the Rebel Officers one after the other, they fell like flys. Then the Rebel Brigadier, suidical let off a grenade of the oppoite side of the large room. Sending Sheppard flying and most Commandoes dying. He flew too the wall sagging down when an Major arrived a minute later and asked what too do. "Comm, Lennox," Sheppard said "let him know we're in one piece downhere." Sheppard didn't bother too get up closed his eyes.

or a day with my post. :lol: