YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Coyote wrote:"Perversions of the Force" is fun, I like WeeMadAndo's new fic, the only thing wrong with Darth Wong's new one is that he's not posting chapters fast enough. I've gotten good comments on some of my own: "Dark Continent", "Good Citizen", "There's No Justice", and "Flight of the Mystere" (my only crossover with my own universe and "Aliens".

I just started reading all these as well, so I'll probably see your name at the "Users Currently Browsing" a lot...
I'm making a couple of posts in the 'Off topic' thread but after that i'm camping here. I'll get back to the rest of the board when I'm caught up.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

verilon wrote:Hello to Rob Wilson. An apparent Welcome back, too. *waves*

Read The False Queen and The Invasion. Hopefully I'll get TFQ's next chap up soon, and TI's complete first chap up by the end of next week. DID EVERYONE HEAR THAT? By the end of NEXT WEEK!!!
Done and Done. :D

Hopefully i left constructive criticism, that's the intent anyway.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Time for my shameless begging:

Please read my fanfics Test Pilot, The Darkness and the Light, and Cold Blue Eyes (in that order). Please?

I have others, but those are my SW fics.
JADAFETWA
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

IG-88E wrote:Time for my shameless begging:

Please read my fanfics Test Pilot, The Darkness and the Light, and Cold Blue Eyes (in that order). Please?

I have others, but those are my SW fics.
I'm reading Larz at the minute (as he's a first timer and he did ask a while ago :) )

Just so you know the list to date is Larz, Aron, Ando, Coyote, Yourself, Mark S. I'm also reading Kelly's stuff on and off (I'm a Cowboy Bepob fan and she is good). The Larger ongoing Fics will be last as they take the most time. If anyone wants to ask me to read there's then I'll happily do so :D

Image Image
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

You like Cowboy Bebop?! In that case, I'll ask you to read my CB story: Living Music.

Thanks!
JADAFETWA
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

IG-88E wrote:You like Cowboy Bebop?! In that case, I'll ask you to read my CB story: Living Music.

Thanks!
I will. Just let me work my way through the List i have. Hopefully everyone will be served. 8)

Image Image
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Larz wrote:Read mine... I know, I'm shamelessly promoting myself... guess it helps that I have no shame!
OK, I've given my tuppence worth, hope it helps.

Image Image
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to mention that I'm continuing to move on with my rewrite of A Prelude to War... but sadly, college has sapped me of the time necessary to produce it in large quantities as I used to.
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Crayz9000 wrote:I suppose it wouldn't hurt to mention that I'm continuing to move on with my rewrite of A Prelude to War... but sadly, college has sapped me of the time necessary to produce it in large quantities as I used to.
Damn. :(
Hopefully there will be more in the future.

Image Image
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Rob Wilson wrote:Damn. :(
Of course there will be. :twisted: I'm ironing out the plot in my free time, and already have it done up to Book 2.
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Crayz9000 wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:Damn. :(
Of course there will be. :twisted: I'm ironing out the plot in my free time, and already have it done up to Book 2.
[Burns Voice] Eexccceellent.[/Burns voice]

Image Image
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Crayz9000 wrote:Of course there will be. :twisted: I'm ironing out the plot in my free time, and already have it done up to Book 2.
[Burns Voice] Eexccceellent.[/Burns voice]
It's quite a rich plot compared to what it used to be, too. Just wait till you see what's in the works :P
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

be sure to visit here I'm just glad I'm not the first to plug my own story

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=7166

see here for comments and preveiws on future chapters
http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=2057
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!