Epilouge - The journy of the Pendies

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Mopeyennuui
Padawan Learner

Epilouge - The journy of the Pendies

Post by Mopeyennuui »

The waiting room behind the Green door
Station I'llyia
Late June 1005 NE

Finally after a wait of some thirty minutes, Kate was selected by a Rman matron and then led wordlessly to a waiting Onyx clade. The onyx looked nothing like a woman, but a collection of moving stones. She in english told the slave. "Your matron has permitted you to be a second class citizen, with all that entails. All you have to do now is follow me while I show you around. You will be sent to her home on Rma itself under Ocean."

She was given a card worth some thirty-five coin in digital currency. "Be careful. That is worth some 350 pounds, although my math isn't good." Being led outside her collar was taken off and she was given a bracelet, nominally looking like a Nasht bauble. A necklace of Fae origin was given to her to wear, she put it on. "Your matron is rich indeed, be careful."

They walked to the main level in the Onell habatat that didn't spin anymore, to the regret of the Rman travel guide. A chirp and they left quickly for a establishment door where she was reunited with Elisbeth who had been waiting, alone with three who had choosen to work on their backs. The two former slaves had a tearful greeting... Behind the Rman guide's back they talked. "So where did that red door lead?"

"To a small medical room. They gave us shots after..." Elisbeth shuddered as she remembered. "They say I'm part of the army of light. All is being kept secret." One of the women who selected the sinful life added. "I couldn't believe it... I was given a small apartment behind the establishment that allows me to leave through the back. Strange we got proper housing... And it had reconsible 'Ohmish furniture' too.. all accept that weird alcove we all have... they spend all their time in there, including work time."

Kate added. "I was made a 'second class citizen.. whatever that means. Supposidly others are like that too.." Elisbeth gossiped. "... I was told I was in a citadel with only three hundred otherx, excluding the other women. No limits as to where I can go either...."

They followed the guide and the other three women as they were led to a clothing store, but it was a small room with a closet entrance on the otehr side and a area of light.

They Rman waved a hand and a rather rude image sprang to life in relief with some weird latin. They they saw a nude manaquin. "Here you will select clothing as you wish. As requested by your matrons and paid for with the cards I gave you." A cool blue dress, quite thin appeated on the mannaquin. Her head was covered in a eyes only mask, quite fetching to a woman maybe, and other choices hovering above the mannaquin.

The Rman wordlessly moved her arm and the selections became available. "You move your hand or arm right or left to browse the selections. You put you hand/arm through the selection you wish to see on the mannaquin." Four other hologrsms appeared.

Moving to a holo, the women started selecting things to see what was there. A lower menu could be used to speed up browsing. It allowed you to select from sleep/casual ware, to casual day ware, to nightles and finally immodest things. Looking they choose as much as they wanted and Elisbeth noticed her holo had wings, not glowing but all the same wings. The Rman whispered: "You will look like that soon enough, you should choose some clothing that fits wings. They are normal, but can be cut later for the wings, we well are easier to put on around the wings. Ohh.. you also have unlimited money to spend. Go wild."

After the women choose as much as they thought they could afford, and most choosing Ohmish fasions (luckily without corsets), they waited while clothing was delivered (although not all they had ordered). They were told the rest would be delivered to their current living address. They left with floating bags of dresses and other clothing, while their guide asked plainly. "I have heard of your districts on Erde. What cusine do you want? French? New french? Traditional Pendlie... some Spanish?" They stopped by the ancient information desk near the main dock, getting small printed guides. The info girl looked bemused when nothing happened after she did.. something. She then squcked 'not chipped..' as if it was added work she had to do! The nerve!

They selected a small resturant they noticed sounded like something traditionally Avelonian. They headed off through several small corridors and finally were greeted by a room that looked like a sitting room on Pendleton isle. It was most finely done for a sitting room as well, with a large glass chandeler.

Two hours later

Quite stuffed they noticed the skin suits moved to become bigger, stretching over stomach's that were stuffed to the brim. With much food in them they left the resturant and followed three guides now, one being a special forces officer in some crystal armor, according to her visible rank. Splitting up they each went different ways to their suites to sleep off the food. The women of the flesh were told they had a holiday (ten day!) to get adjusted to theit apartments. They choose to spend it shopping after sleeping off the meaty and hardy fare.

Kate polietly got the attention of her personal guide and asked. "May I have leave to do some shopping?" With the onyx agreeing she left for a store on the second level's main pathway, the station looking more like a jungle than a proper station as she had become accoustomed from Erde. A small shop offered some Nasht pets recently sent to the station as trade goods. Entering she noticed something immediatly: this Order of Nasht was a magical enclave of humanity.

Taking a small animal on her arm she paid using the card she had been given. She took yet another bauble, a small experence glass, not unlike the experence orbs from her homeworld. It was small, and looked like crystal, in a attempt to appeal to the Rman mindset. She took one that was a beach on a world, what with another island to the right of the beach, and up a cliff was a view of the mainland, a dense forest bordering a jungle. At the edges of the cliff was forcefields, keeping the simulation small in size. The beach again to the south(?) had a forcefield, although the island looked explorable if very small.

She looked to the clerk behind the 'counter' and paid for the goods, a servent bug putting the crystal inside a small bag. Taking it she walked out to her guide. "Ahh.. how do I read how much money I have left on the card?" She looked at the front and noticed a small latinsque numeral string. Her guide touched the card and it turned to 'thetian standard', english. For some three hours she window shopped, buying other baubles as she wanted.

After she had quite a large collection of items, at least compared to most pendleton slaves who went shopping, she stopped and asked to go to the new house of her matron. "Yes. We will enter a secondary docking ring and talke a small ship to the surface and below it to the city."

After they left the station she noticed for the first time Rma was a waterworld, a speck of land visible. "Your friend the future 'Equanox' lives there. She is.. quite pleasantly supplied with room and board."

The ship slipped under the waves and she noticed some women in armor trying to calm a very scaily and scary beast, with thirteen appandages she could see, including large thin pieces that were behind(?) the creature. It had five smaller heads with three larger heads. In all it looked appropatly weird. "Will I have to..."

"No. What you see is the newly discovered Hydra. Impossible to kill without small army. Very drastically... well strong. Look.." The guide pointed at somesmall multicolored fish in a huge swimming colony. "...from Lost Ground, some glofish."

Upon docking at the underwater city, the onyx gave her a map and outside was another Rman, who looked to be a local guide, and led her through a long path in the few pressurized walkways in the city, passing many 'lanes' of swimming rmans, looking in shades of blue or green as peace with the water.

After arriving, getting a basic house tour, Kate entered her private room (which was spacious enouch for her). She found on the dresser a gold envelope with a opt out appointment with a doctor who specialized in implants. In the closet was the clothing she hadn't picked up, and those that she had, obviously placed there when she was eating or shopping. A look told her some clothing had been provided, all fresh; it looked to be three form fitting green and blue shirt and pants pairs, with a odd forign looking mix of shorts and a long gown, made of soft cotton with fur in some intresting places.

A quick look around the room said how wealthy this matron was. First off, she had wooden furniture. Second her bed was imported from that 'Ohmshire', whatever respectable nation that was. On the headboard was a small slot for the experence item and she slid it into place, the headboard gaining a soft voice and green tint for a moment. "Experence pattern uploaded. Lay down to test."

With a weary sigh the former slave went to bed, choosing to enter her experence item's island for a quick nap under a nice blue sky on the cliff, setting it to wake her when her 'shift' started or the Matron came home.
Mopeyennuui
Padawan Learner

Post by Mopeyennuui »

Station I'llyia
Some time after the arrival of the thousand
awakening pen 24c

She awoke to sensation. A thought: a sense of newness washed over her. Yearning for the sweet smell in front of her(?). She opened six eyes, feeling the sight the most natural thing in the world. Reaching out with a black arm to reach for a pack of red liquid, something.. no the thing that smelled good to her. Something good.

She pulled the bag up to her face, instinct moving her hand to a location, sticking out her(?) tongue and licked the substance. It was rich and tasty, like something she thought she should know... a voice told her in a language she should know, something about leaving in time. Time. It was all she had now, something she wanted forever... Irony as language memories entered her brain.

Thre emore bags, and she engulfuled them contants of each quickly, more and more until she reached her limit.

She was hungry still....

Then it turned to black again.

Again the sensation, now called 'blood'. It was overwhelming as she stood in the freezer, the cold feeling unnatural to her.. She had to move quickly to get the blood, and it moved! Against her it pulled shortly, then yanked. She cried, a sound not like anything else ever before. She told herself not to cry and the bag came back. It stopped and the quickly nabbed the bag, again drinking the nectar it held. Now meatbags came to examine her.

They weren't humans, but Rman remote controlled biodroids. They were used to keep the smell of blood from moving over the chamber. Many like her, and many more unlike, were in the corridors and rooms off them, being handeled by remote controled droid bodies, controled by the virching doctors in their homes on the station I'llyia.

Finally led to another room. Both objects looked like the bag, with a series of boxes on the floor. The bags suspended on other sides of the small(?) room. There were multicolored blocks that would make a small incline, enough to grab up to get the bags. Barely.

She looked at the bags, trying to determine if they were real or not One looked more solid(?), but the bag larger and sniffed of the substance. She looked at the smaller bag, it was more liquid than the bags before, and it's size suggested it wasn't the one. She looked at both again, deciding the larger bag was the real one.

She made the incline and after several tried walking up it. She tried to grab it and it weighed too heavy on her forelimb. She wondered why this wasn't real blood. Undoing the blocks was faster, rebuilding them reversed only after a small thought. She grabbed the real blood and drank, a cry of thanks and vrctory, her first cry.

The women who looked at the creature looked displeased. "She didn't go after the real blood. Pay up Anne."

Coin exchanged hands, the computer switching data on each chip to show the coinage was exchanged. "So how goes the 'slave' Amanda?"

"Fine. She shows problems tho', called herself avalonian, should be here. I also need to get a bigger place. Don't know where to keep her. She's is in the small living room on a cot. Complaining briefly."

"Ah. I have a place my sister is selling. Cheap too, I'll get you a appointment. Look, the subject has issued a command for a fight! She doesn't know it but I think we ticked her off..."

----------------------------------------------------------

The screen snapped off. The Rman on the isle looked with amazement at the residual image of the creature. 'The creature' was really formerly a pendletonian slave.

They were getting some 14 trained by Xannis Sevenyia. And there were the natural creatures to consider, less intelligent, and less useful. The creature armor was ready.. quietly the command to speed that creature's training was sent to the scientists, who would work around the cloek to make sure the women were ready to be sent to that forboding world of communism.

)_______________Notes___________________(
1. I will make all clear in part two.
2. Yes I don't just suspect Xannis of forming a Order 96 in their minds, but I think they will proabibly put in a variation of the three laws of robotics. (With a fourth protecting them in at a later date.)
3 And a mod change the topic to 'Fate of the thousand lost souls'? Thanks.

*Virchpen - a very small simulated room or 'pen' of up of forcefields keeping a person locked in a small area. Used by the military in most applications.

More to come. Comments? Critisims, polite and otherwise? Any remarks otherwise? And yes, I tried for foreboading byt I can only do so much without any memories on the part of the main chanracter.