Perversions of the Force Chapter 13

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Ted wrote:
Darth Yoshi wrote:Nice chapter. Especially since my avatar has gotten more. . . action than anyone else, save possibly Kelly. BTW, how is Iggy going to train in the Force? He's a droid.
Thats what I was curious about, but Iggy's very non-commital about it.
I know the secret, I know the secret. 8)

Actually I only know it because I remembered a story idea Iggy floated a LONG time ago...PS (PS meaning Pre Stravo's Control of Fan Fic)
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Stravo wrote:
Ted wrote:
Darth Yoshi wrote:Nice chapter. Especially since my avatar has gotten more. . . action than anyone else, save possibly Kelly. BTW, how is Iggy going to train in the Force? He's a droid.
Thats what I was curious about, but Iggy's very non-commital about it.
I know the secret, I know the secret. 8)

Actually I only know it because I remembered a story idea Iggy floated a LONG time ago...PS (PS meaning Pre Stravo's Control of Fan Fic)
Well, if you wont tell, I know the secret Plot to Mike Wongs Reign of Terror, and so I wont tell you that secret.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Stravo wrote:I know the secret, I know the secret. 8)

*bashes Stravo over the head with a multimegaton hammer, then shoves his unconcsious form into a nearby clothes hamper.*

So, uh, any more questions or are we finished?
JADAFETWA
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

IG-88E wrote:
Stravo wrote:I know the secret, I know the secret. 8)

*bashes Stravo over the head with a multimegaton hammer, then shoves his unconcsious form into a nearby clothes hamper.*

So, uh, any more questions or are we finished?
When's the next chapter coming out?
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Ted wrote:When's the next chapter coming out?
Depends on when Kelly gets around to answering a couple of questions I sent her. Once I get the answers, a day or two.
JADAFETWA
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Kelly wont be bact till Saturfday night or so shes at the beach with her inlaws
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Of course Iggy is learning the Force.. He must harness the HADOKEN before the Jedi Nitram arrives... Or something. :P

Great story as usual.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

IG-88E wrote:
XaLEv wrote:Though I am somewhat upset that I got Alyrium instead of Sylvar...
*thwap* There's only so many girls to go around.
Go thwap yourself. The point is not that I didn't get a female.
「かかっ―」
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

XaLEv wrote:
IG-88E wrote:
XaLEv wrote:Though I am somewhat upset that I got Alyrium instead of Sylvar...
*thwap* There's only so many girls to go around.
Go thwap yourself. The point is not that I didn't get a female.
What female in her right mind would want a Chadra-fan?
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Thanks guys.

Iggy, my apologies. I asked Ted to post it because I didn't know if you were going to be on and I was leaving town.

The rest of you: I'm really glad you are enjoying Iggy's story, but please leave me out of any of your "nice job"s. None of it is mine anymore... at least the part you're commenting on.
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

None of it is mine anymore... at least the part you're commenting on.
Excellent smut in this chapter here, Kelly! :mrgreen:
Supermod
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

IG-88E wrote:
Depends on when Kelly gets around to answering a couple of questions I sent her. Once I get the answers, a day or two.
You know, you don't need answers from me anymore. It's your story. Take it and do with it what you will. When I saw story, I mean plot. IT IS NO LONGER MINE!!! After all, you all are asking what's going to happen with Iggy. I can't write any of that because IGGY WON'T TELL ME, so it is not my story!

Please, just take a look at what you're saying and reading. Think about how I feel. Make a decision.
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Shinova wrote:I think it's moving along quite well plot-wise. It'd be interesting to see how each of them train their individual trainees.
Who gives a damn about the plot? Isn't that like reading Playboy for the articles, or going to Hooters for the food?

Anyway, I'll go and read the rest.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:
Shinova wrote:I think it's moving along quite well plot-wise. It'd be interesting to see how each of them train their individual trainees.
Who gives a damn about the plot? Isn't that like reading Playboy for the articles, or going to Hooters for the food?

I'm keepin' my eye on the Chiss... :twisted:
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:

I'm the person who finds plot, philosophy, and themes in stuff like rathergood.com :mrgreen:

You can come to expect something like that from me. And you have to admit, the story does have a plot that can be followed.
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Kelly Antilles wrote:
IG-88E wrote:
You know, you don't need answers from me anymore. It's your story. Take it and do with it what you will. When I saw story, I mean plot. IT IS NO LONGER MINE!!! After all, you all are asking what's going to happen with Iggy. I can't write any of that because IGGY WON'T TELL ME, so it is not my story!

Please, just take a look at what you're saying and reading. Think about how I feel. Make a decision.
Kelly whether you wish it or not this will always be YOUR story, the fact that Iggy has taken over a lot of the plot writing will not change the fact that most of us view this as your work with him as a lesser colaborator. We WANT your hand in it, we WANT you writing. I mean I really like what Iggy is doing with the plot but the smut is what makes this story special and interesting and at last check that was still you so this is still YOUR story, don't short yourself.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven