Cleaned Up Fan Fic: Perversions of the Force

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Spanky collapsed face first onto the couch in one of the Edge's rooms. Rolling over, he groaned and rubbed at his bloodshot eyes. Hours upon hours of planning, brainstorming, and arguing had led them nowhere. He was feeling increasingly frustrated, anxious, and most of all, exhausted. Almost absentmindedly, he reached into his jacket and pulled out the picture of fiancée. For a long time, he did nothing more than look at it. Then, he slowly drifted off to sleep. He didn't even notice when the picture slipped from his fingers, silently settling to the floor.

A man walked down the sidewalk of a nearly deserted street on a wet, steamy night. The rain drops fell from the sky as though someone had opened a floodgate. However, he didn't notice. He wore a broad smile and clutched in one hand was a bouquet of roses. His brown hair, soaked from the downpour, was plastered to his forehead and he ran the fingers of his free hand through it, brushing it out of his eyes. With a short, nervous laugh, he turned to the door of the building before him. One hand tapped the buzzer while the other hid the roses behind his back.

The door was opened by a woman of slight stature and an enchanting smile. "Hey, cutie," she said, the smile expanding.

"Hey yourself," the man said. "I've got a surprise for you."

"Oh really?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. "And what might that be?" With an elaborate theatrical gesture, he brought the flowers out from behind his back and presented them to her. She laughed and slowly took the flowers from him, admiring their beauty. "You really shouldn't have," she said softly.

"Oh?" he replied, a mischievous smile on his face. "Shall I return them?"

She laughed and playfully punched him on the shoulder. "No need to go that far, Dolphin."

His smile faded slightly. "Sylvar, there's something else."

She placed the roses on a doorside table before turning back to him. "What's that?"

His hand briefly disappeared into his coat then reappeared holding a small box. He opened the box to reveal a gold ring. "Sylvar," he asked. "Will you marry me?"

Her smile dissolved into openmouthed shock. Her mouth worked, but no words come out. Finally, she took a deep breath. "I... yes, Spanky. I will." Her fingers shaking nervously, she took the ring and slipped it on. He laughed, a release of the tension inside him, and took her in his arms. Closing his eyes, he gently pressed his lips to hers, and she responded in kind.

"NO!" a new voice interrupted their moment. Spanky whirled to find a familiar face before him. Miko, Spanky's brother, stood roughly ten feet away from the couple, his teeth clenched in rage. In one hand are a dozen roses, much like the ones Spanky had presented to her. Miko clenched his fists, crumpling the roses, the thorns digging into his hand. He didn't appear to notice. "How?" he demanded. "How can you marry him?"

"Back off, Miko," Spanky said, taking a step forward.

Sylvar stepped around him to stand between the two. "Stop this, both of you. I can't go on like this, none of us can. It's time to put a stop to this fighting."

"So, you just want me to run off, is that it, Sylvar?" Miko demanded, stepping closer. "You like me, but he's better, so too bad?"

"It's not like that, Miko," she said gently.

Tears pooled in his eyes. "You're lying. I can see it!" He dropped the bouquet, the petals fluttering around him. Blood dripped to the ground from his hand.

"Miko," Spanky said calmly. "Why don't you go home?"

A twisted smile crossed Miko's face. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? To watch me leave and admit defeat?" He reached into his jacket and retrieved a shiny metal cylinder. "Well, it's not going to happen. I'm not going to lose Sylvar, especially not to scum like you!" The lightsaber ignited, its deep red light reflecting off the rain and creating an eerie halo around its wielder.

"So be it," Spanky said. With superhuman speed, he dashed forward and drew his own saber, a lighter red than his brother's. The sabers clashed, sparking off each other in the falling rain.

"Stop! Both of you!" Sylvar cried, but her voice was lost in the crackle of energy. The two men began a series of cuts, each aiming to kill the other. Holding his saber in one hand, Spanky lashed out and struck Miko with a devastating blow to the jaw. The younger man fell backward, but kicked out, catching his brother in the knee. Spanky stumbled back, giving Miko enough time to roll to his feet. However, a sidekick to the chest knocked him back again, and this time he lost his grip on the lightsaber. Spanky dove on top of his brother, holding his blade to Miko's throat.

"Give up," he said furiously.

"Fuck you." Suddenly, Spanky felt hands on his shoulders, pulling him to his feet. Miko slipped out from under him and retrieved his saber. He turned to restart the fight, but a golden blade stopped him short.

"That's enough, Miko," Sylvar said coldly.

His eyes full of hate, he deactivated the saber and turned to leave. "Fine," he said aloud. "I'll go. I'll go somewhere far away." He grinned wickedly. "But someday, I'll be back. And then I'll make you suffer. Both of you!" Before Sylvar could answer, he turned away and disappeared into the rainy night.

Tears pooled in her eyes as she deactivated her lightsaber and placed it back at her waist. She turned to see Spanky do the same. His face was grim now, his lips set in a thin line. His eyes meet hers briefly, then looked away. "I'm sorry," he said softly. Wordlessly, she walked over and gently wrapped her arms around him, resting the crown of her head on his breastbone. She felt him tense then soften and put his arms around her, a vain attempt to comfort her.

"It's OK," she said. Her voice was shaky and unsure.

He began to slip away. "Maybe I should go."

"No!" she cried out, and pulled him back against her. "Don't leave me." The rain continued to pound down, but neither one of them noticed.

"I really do love you," he said softly. He reached out and pushed her wet hair from her face.

"I love you too," she answered, pressing her lips to his. She'd always knew she would marry Spanky. Miko was too restless, but she still worried about him.

"He'll be fine," Spanky said softly as they broke their kiss. "He always bounces back." The rain rolled down his face as he looked into her eyes.

She nodded and broke into tears. He held her close for a moment before guiding her into the house. "Come, lets get inside where it's a bit drier." He led her to her room and left her there. Luckily he'd left some clothes here. Going to the spare bedroom, he stripped and pulled on a robe. He moved to the kitchen and fixed them some hot tea.

Sylvar had wrapped a robe around herself and sat quietly on the couch. Her mind played over the events. Something in Miko's voice had frightened her. Had he gone to the Dark side? She shook the thought from her head as Spanky entered.

"Drink this," he said handing her a cup. "It will help warm you." He sat beside her and took a swallow of his own. The tea surged through his body, reinvigorating him. He looked at his beloved, hoping she would feel the same.

She looked at the cup for a long time, envisioning Miko's face in it. It gradually faded into Spanky's smiling face. She couldn't stop the corners of her mouth from turning up. Taking a sip, she felt warmed by the tea. "Thank you," she said softly.

"Anything for you, my love." He sat his cup down and sat back looking at her. He was so happy she had agreed to marry him.

She noticed him watching and smiled. "What?"

"You have no idea how happy you've made me."

"Oh, I think I have an idea." She wrapped her arms around him, the tea cup floating to the table, and kissed him softly. "I love you, Spanky Dolphin."

"And I love you, Sylvar Fyre." He returned her kiss deeply, his arms surrounding her. On instinct, he swept her up and carried her into the bedroom. He lay her on the bed and moved on top of her. His kisses trailed down her throat to her chest. The robe parted to allow him
access to her breasts.

Sylvar sighed contentedly and pushed aside his robe. Her hands ran along his chest, entangling in his hair. A moan escaped her lips as he began to lick and suck her nipples. She brushed his hair back from his face, looking at him enjoy her breasts. Oh, how she loved this man.

Spanky wrapped his tongue around her nipple and pulled it into his mouth. He'd always worshiped her breasts. They were so perfect. He suckled it like a baby, enjoying the fact he knew she was getting just as much pleasure out of this. He slid a hand down between her legs and lay it flat against her moist mound.

She moaned as he slipped a finger between her folds. "Oh yes," she moaned as she spread her legs and wrapped them around him. She trapped his hand between their bodies and began to grind her hips. He was what she wanted, and she wanted him now.

He loved it when she was anxious. Grasping his member, he directed it to her honeypot. He easily slipped in and pushed to the hilt, biting lightly on her nipple at the same time. She groaned long and loud which made him grin.

They fell into a slow, steady rhythm. Their bodies moved together like they were meant to be joined. He let go of her breast and moved so his face was directly above hers. "I love you, Sylvar."

She responded by tightening her legs around him, pulling him even closer. He grinned, knowing what she meant by the gesture. Increasing their pace, he pumped hard into her. Faster. Harder. More.

Her orgasm came quickly, coaxing a scream from her lips. Her body shook as she gripped her beloved. He, too, began to cum. He let out a grunt as he shoved himself deep into her, shooting his load.

After a few moments, the climax subsided. Spanky moved to lay beside her, holding her in his arms. She could hear his heart beating, his lungs expanding and contracting. She traced a pattern on his chest as they lay together. "I love you, Spanky."

He smiled down at her, kissing the crown of her head. It wasn't long before they both had fallen asleep.

Spanky felt a hand resting on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Sylvar's smiling face above him. His brow furrowed. "Sylvar?" he asked softly.

"It's me, Aerius," she said. He blinked. Slowly, Sylvar's features seemed to melt away into the blond haired NRI agent. She looked very concerned.

Spanky sat up with a grunt, rubbing his forehead. "Sithspawn," he growled. "What time is it?"

"It's after ten," she replied.

"I fell asleep?" She nodded. "Damnit. Someone should've woken me." He lit a cigarette.

"Who?" Aerius asked. "All of us dropped off at the same time and Stravo and Stormbringer aren't back yet."

He raised an eyebrow. "They're not?" She shook her head. "Great." He swung his legs off the couch and stood. "We'll have to find them."

She nodded in agreement. However, something was bothering her. "Who's Sylvar?"

"What?"

"When you woke up, you called me Sylvar. Who is that?"

Spanky growled, angry at his lapse in concentration. "My fiancée."

Her features softened. "Oh."

It was still raining. The rain probably wasn't going to let up until dawn. Not that Miko cared. He stood on the edges of a forest just outside his hometown. Tears flowed from the corners of his eyes, some of them falling onto the torn skin of his hand. He closed his eyes, but could not banish the image of his brother's smile mocking him. Mocking his failure. His fists clenched and he let out scream of anger. As it died away, he heard the distant crash of thunder, as though nature agreed with him. Infuriated, he drew his lightsaber and slashed the nearest tree in half then turned and buried the blade into a second trunk.

The wonton destruction continued until the anger had spent itself. Miko slowly let himself drop to his knees, the light from the saber disappearing into the hilt, sorrow replacing the anger. The cuts from the roses' thorns had opened even further during his rampage and now bled profusely. Miko clutched the hand to his chest, the blood staining his shirt.

"You are weak," a voice said from the shaodows.

Miko snapped to attention and scanned the area. "Who's there?" he demanded.

A figure seemed to materialize from the darkness before him. Hazel eyes bored into the younger man's. "You are weak, Miko Dolphin," he said a second time.

Miko stood, clutching the lightsaber in his good hand. "And who the hell are you?"

"I've been watching you. You are unfocused. You cannot control your anger. That is why you lost her."

"How dare you!" Miko ignited the saber and charged, only to find himself unable to move. The figure had done nothing more than raise a single finger.

"Indeed. Truly weak." The figure smiled coldly. "I can teach you. I can make you strong, Miko."

"Are you... offering to train me?"

The man nodded and the constricting field released Miko. He came up to him. "Hold out your hand," he said. Miko held out the hand with the saber. "No. Your injured one." Miko did so and the man held his own hand above it. Slowly, the cuts and gashes closed. The flow of blood from the wounds ceased completely. Miko looked at his newly healed hand in amazement.

"Who... who are you?"

Again, the cold smile crossed the man's lips. "I am Darth Wong."

"You can teach me how to do all that?"

"And more. The Dark Side holds many gifts for those willing to reach for them." An image of Sylvar flashed before Miko's eyes. "Including her," Wong said.

Miko was silent for a long time. "Very well," he finally said.

Wong laughed shortly. "So be it." He placed his hands on Miko's shoulders. "Let it be known that here, in the Utsan Forest, you became a Sith Apprentice." Wong turned to leave, and Miko followed him.

Utsanomiko's eyes snapped open and he realized that he was still sitting on the meditation pad. He hadn't even realized that he'd fallen asleep. He looked down at his hand. Despite the fact that Wong had closed the injuries, all those years ago, the scars had never faded. He traced the scars with his finger, feeling the texture of the rough skin. This is what happens, he thought. This is what happends when you live your life holding yourself back. There was no reason for me to lose to Spanky. There was no reason to lose Sylvar! It was needless! All because I'd always kept myself from accepting the Dark Side earlier! He closed his fists and bared his teeth in a feral grin. "Yes," he said to the empty room. "Come and try to take her, brother. I'll be waiting for you. And this time, there will be no holding back."

Sheppard was already awake and looking out at the sunrise when his alarm went off. He casually reached out and flipped it off. "So," he said to himself. "It's time." Turning away from the window, he went to his desk and removed a heavy blaster pistol from one drawer. After checking the charge, he slipped it into a shoulder holster. Before leaving, he again looked out at the rising sun. A slight smile crossed his features. "Well Coruscant, it's been fun." He laughed. "But like they say, all good things come to an end." With that, he was out the door, heading towards a date with destiny.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Ignatius "awoke" slowly. His photoreceptors scanned the room. Everything was as it had been hours ago. Zaia lay curled in his arms. He looked at her and noticed just how sweet and innocent humans look in sleep.

There was a light rap at the door. He carefully unwrapped his arms from around her and slipped quietly from the bed. The door opened to reveal Pcm-979, the protocol droid that served as Sev'rance Tann's messenger. "Oh, excuse me sir," the droid said. "But Lady Tann requests your presence."

*It's about time,* he thought. It had been several days since the last time he was in her presence. He nodded his acknowledgement and watched the messenger leave.

Down the hall, he heard a commotion. Enhancing his hearing, he listened.

"How the hell should *I* know where she is? I'm not her fucking keeper." Iggy recognized the voice as Zaia's brother, Ted.

"She was rooming with you, correct?" Commander Wilkins' voice asked.

"'WAS' is the key word there, bud. She ain't here no more. Now, get the fuck out of my room." There was a slight pause and a door slammed shut.

Iggy guessed Wilkins was looking for Zaia to take her to Yoshi. Oh well, no need to interfere. He let his door close quietly behind him and slipped down the hall.

"What do you mean she wasn't in her room??!!" Yoshi paced, snapping the tip of her whip in the air. "There is no way she's gotten off this ship."

Wilkins stood nervously near the doorway. "Um, well, her brother seems to have fallen over already. Perhaps he kicked her out and she found somewhere else to sleep?"

"Damn that ass kissing Utsanomiko." *SNAP* "I suppose this means he gets first choice since his went over first." *SNAP SNAP*

"First choice for what?" Wilkins looked at her curiously.

She threw her hands up into the air. "Oh, Wong had this great idea that if any of us failed to drag our apprentices to the Dark side, those who succeeded would get a shot at it, or have their apprentice to kill the failures."

"Well, since her brother has gone over so quickly, wouldn't it stand to reason that she will go as well?"

Yoshi turned quickly to face him, the whip snapping just in front of his face. "Oh, how I adore you non-adepts. You think it's all so easy." She got right up into his face. "Well, it isn't. Especially with one that has had some training. They are already set in their ways. They..."

Wilkins grabbed her face and pulled her close, kissing her deeply. At first, she was furious, but she suddenly felt relaxed, at peace. Her arms slipped around his waist. He grinned and held her tight.

She rested her hand on his ass and grabbed it. *So tight!* She really loved how rock hard his body was. Secretly, she had been watching him a lot lately. After that romp a few weeks ago, she was obsessed with the Commander.

In one swift move, he swept her off her feet and carried her to the bed. He lay her down and pressed his body against hers. "Why do you need an apprentice when you have me?" he asked, his hands traveling all over her body.

She was breathing heavily, something that didn't normally happen. It excited her. "Mmmm, yes. So true," she said between kisses. "I don't have to train you what to do." She moaned as she felt his hand slide between her legs.

"No," he replied. "You don't. And I know what you like." He ripped open her robes and flipped her over onto her stomach. His pants were quickly discarded and he lay against her back, holding her down. He pushed aside the fabric from her robes and rubbed her ass. "Oh, so nice." Pulling his hand back, he brought it down in a quick motion, slapping her good.

"Oh god yes," Yoshi moaned. "That's the way to do it." She gasped and moaned as he began spanking her again and again. He continued until her entire ass was red. Then he began to run his hand over the soft skin.

"You want me, don't you?" Wilkins asked. She just moaned. He could feel her heat. Slipping a finger between her creamy mounds, he sought out her box. He easily slid inside her, attesting to how wet she truly was. He moved his finger back to her anus and encircled it. "How about here?"

"Oh yes." She raised her hips towards him. "You know so much about it. How is that?"

He began to lube her hole with her juices. "I keep my eyes and ears open at all times." His finger dipped down and she moaned. Satisfied she was ready, he wrapped an arm around her waist and lifted her slightly from the bed. He took his cock and ran it along her slit, coating himself with her juices. Without warning, he began to push into her asshole.

She was so hot and ready that she pushed back, shoving him quickly into her. A moan escaped her lips as she began grinding back against him. He met every stroke, grunting and groaning at how tight she was. He moved his hand down to rub her clit. The moment he touched it, she began to buck wildly against him. He lay his hand across her pussy and held her tight. "Not yet," he whispered into her ear before nibbling on it.

She groaned and nodded, slowing her pace. They gradually increased speed as his fingers dipped into her pussy. She was so wet. He couldn't take it anymore. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her back and began pumping hard. His balls slapped against her pussy. She screamed in ecstasy.

That was the trigger. Wilkins grunted and shot his load deep into her ass. She screamed again as it triggered her own orgasm. They both fell onto the bed exhausted. He kissed her neck tenderly, making her moan again. "You," she said between breaths. "You are the most incredible man I've ever met."

He smiled and blew lightly into her ear. "Why thank you, Lady Yoshi. You are the sexiest woman I've ever had the pleasure of fucking in the ass."

"Let me get this straight," Jones said exasperated. "Not only are we lost, we're lost in another galaxy?"

Graham Kennedy nodded, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Sensors detect no recognizable star patterns, and the galactic core, what we can see of it, anyway, is very different. From what we've been able to gather, this galaxy is twice, possibly three times the size of the Milky Way."

"How did we get here?"

"Unknown, sir. Probably a wormhole."

"Is it still open?" Kennedy shrugged. "What's our situation?"

Clark spoke up. "Sir, we're currently located near a single-star system. It's a yellow star, probably about halfway through its life cycle. We sent a probe towards it, and discovered that there's only one planetary mass in the system, an M-class planet."

"That's strange," Jones commented. "Any life forms?"

"Lots of plant and animal life, but no electronics or communicators detected."

"How far away is it?"

"About eighteen hours at standard warp."

Jones considered. "Well, if the wormhole's closed, there's no reason to remain here. Mr. Clark, set a course for that planet." The Helmsman nodded and turned to do so. "Mr. Azeron?"

The man stood at rapt attention. "Yes sir?"

"Have you picked up anything on the comm.?"

Azeron pursed his lips. "A lot of stuff, sir. I think you should take a look."

"Put it on screen." Azeron nodded and pressed a button. The main screen was suddenly filled by the face of an insectile alien. Behind it was a row of ships vaguely resembling small shuttlecraft. The alien was screeching something high-pitched and totally incoherent. Jones motioned and Azeron cut the sound. "What is that?" Azeron shrugged.

"It's a commercial," Treder said softly.

"What? It's a what?"

Treder gestured to the screen. "He's selling starships, sir."

"You mean, for money?" Scooter asked.

Treder shrugged. "I think."

"What's he saying?"

"I have no idea, sir."

"Than how-"

"I recognize the format. We have the same type of programming on Artanis."

"Artanis," Scooter repeated. "That's outside the Federation, isn't it?"

Treder nodded and sat back in his seat. "We've kept neutral, but we're right on the line between the Federation and the Star Empire. We're still free-enterprise, and some of out companies have made big profits selling to both sides."

"Back to the subject at hand," Jones interrupted. "Mr. Azeron, is this all you're been getting?"

"No sir." He pressed another button and the screen changed to show a bizarre-looking ship soaring over a planet. The screen zoomed in on the cockpit where a pair of men were arguing.

"Stay sharp," one was saying. "There are two more coming in. They're gonna try and cut us off."

"Why don't you outrun them?" the other asked sarcastically. "I thought you said this thing was fast."

"Watch your mouth kid, or you're gonna find yourself floating home!" the first one shouted. The entire Darkstar bridge crew watched as the two continued to argue, with comments from an older man and roars from a tall, hairy alien punctuating their remarks. Meanwhile, a trio of massive triangular ships closed in on them. Suddenly, the screen faded to black.

"Thank you for watching the historical drama 'A New Hope'. We'll be back in after these messages." Jones motioned for Azeron to cut the transmission.

"They were human!" Clark blurted out.

"And they spoke English," Treder added.

"This is getting stranger by the minute," Jones commented. "Where did that transmission originate?"

"From a star near the galactic core," Azeron answered.

"How old?"

Azeron frowned. "I can't really say, sir. I've never seen anything like it."

"Well, keep working on it." Azeron nodded, and the bridge fell silent.

"Curiouser and curiouser," Scooter commented softly. Jones had to agree.

The battledroid fell to the floor, sparking where the lightsaber had sliced into it. Lusankya stood over the remains, not even breathing hard. Typhonis nodded. "Very good."

"Of course it's good," Lusankya said. "Ever since I got here, you've been having me fight the same droids over and over. Aren't you going to give me a real challenge?"

Typhonis chuckled darkly. "And what type of challenge would appeal to you?"

She ignited her saber and pointed it at him. "I want a shot at you, that's what."

"Very well." Typhonis drew a saber from his belt. Lusankya immediately noticed that it was different from the average saber. It was longer than the average handle and a pair of extensions jutted off near the hilt forming a T. As he ignited the red blade, the energy forming more of a broadsword than the regular saber. This should be interesting, Lusankya thought. Typhonis came at her, swinging the sword over his head and bringing it down at her. She leaped back, but he simply continued the move, spinning in a full circle and letting the sword slam into her saber.

The Sith Lord backed off then came at her again. Typhonis kept both hands firmly on the hilt, putting all of his weight into the overhead blows. Lusankya was hard pressed to simply block, much less attack. Typhonis drove her farther and farther back, until finally, Lusankya felt the cold steel of the wall against her shoulders. Typhonis reared back for one final blow, and she held her saber out in front of her.

As though he were swinging a bat, Typhonis brought his sword back then swung it forward. Although weightless, the lightsword still carried momentum, and knocked Lusankya's saber out of her hand. The hilt went flying, dropping to the floor about ten feet away.

Typhonis held the edge of the blade near Lusankya's throat. "Satisfied?" he asked.

"Quite," she said softly, not totally confidant. He smirked and deactivated the sword, placing it back at his belt.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Spanky glanced at the chonometer on the wall and suppressed a noise of irritation. Stravo and Stormbringer still weren't back, and on Coruscant, that was usually a bad sign. He sighed and stood up, catching the attention of the others. "All right, we'll have to go out and look for them. Who wants to go?" Everyone stood up. "Okay, Pash with me, Aulduin and Verilon, Einhander'll work alone, Aerius and Larz stay here and watch the ship." Everyone grabbed their jackets and a spare weapon just in case. Spanky and Pash chose to look through the bars while Verilon and Aulduin decided to check out several of the weapons dealers. Einhander wandered off almost aimlessly.

"Does he know what he's doing?" Pash asked uncertainly.

"Yeah," Spanky said, watching his partner wander off. "He knows."

As Ignatius approached the door to Sev'Rance Tann's quarters, he spotted Pcm standing nearby. He beckoned the droid over. "Yes sir, can I be of any assistance?" the protocol unit asked as he reached the bounty hunter.

"You are Pcm979, correct?"

"Yes sir, that is my designation. What may I assist you with?"

Ignatius looked up and down the hall to ensure they were alone. "You may assist me with Secondary Protocol."

The instant the words left Iggy's lips, Pcm's photoreceptors flickered out. A moment later, they lit back up. "Secondary Protocol engaged, sir," the droid said. "What is my task?"

"You will take this," Ignatius produced the computer chip and pressed it into the droid's hand, "and deliver it to your contact here." The droid took the chip and inserted it into a hidden space underneath his palm.

"Will that be all, sir?"

"Yes, that's all. Go on." The droid nodded and left. Iggy watched him go and was forced to kill a smile as he did. *Trusting a protocol droid,* he thought. *IG-88C would've switched off his CPU and clattered to the floor in horror.* Shaking the thoughts aside with a light chuckle, he stepped up to the door and entered, moving to sit on the meditation pad beside Lady Tann. She ignored him. "Master Tan," he said respectfully.

"Good evening, padawan," she replied. "I trust the assignments I gave you earlier have been finished."

"Of course, my lady."

"Good, good." She sat looking straight ahead, never at him. "Wong tells me you asked if the Dark Side was stronger."

"Yes."

"And what did he say?"

"He said that if I wanted it to be, it was." Iggy wondered where she was going with this interrogation.

"Do you want it?" Not once had she even remotely turned towards him. She still stared forward.

His eyes were cold. "Yes," he said softly. "Yes, I do."

Kelly spun her lightsaber in a lazy circle. The blindfold prohibited her from seeing, but she still had her other senses. Her ears picked up the slight whine of the repulsors keeping the training droid in the air. It shifted from side to side, trying to draw her off guard.

It struck from behind and she easily reflected the bolt by swinging the blade behind her back. She chuckled and awaited the next shot. Her ears perked up as she caught the sound of several drones more taking flight. Searching for Darth Wong's signature, she found him standing in the corner, his aura bright to her. That meant he was controlling the new droids. She slid her left foot back half a meter and balanced herself on the balls of her feet.

Wong nodded. She had sensed the other drones and was ready for his imminent attack. All six fired at once. He watched as she ducked and blocked and jumped, avoiding all the bolts. The droids pressed harder, firing more often and moving around.

Kelly felt the shift and opened herself to the Force. The raw energy felt so good. She swung her lightsaber out at shoulder height and was pleased to hear four thumps on the floor as she sliced two of the droids in half. Dropping to the floor to evaded several blasts, the flicked her wrist, pointing the blade upwards. Another droid was sliced apart.

Three left. Wong was impressed. He began to circle her, watching her from every angle. Her form had improved greatly. He could feel her drawing in the dark energy. A slight smile parted his lips.

She used the Force to jump high into the air, flipping towards the three remaining droids. She sliced quickly as she came down, taking them out. She landed crouched on the floor, a sinister grin on her face. Pushing herself to her feet, she deactivated her saber. "How was that?"

"Perfect," Darth Wong whispered in her ear from directly behind her. He wrapped an arm around her slight frame and kissed her neck softly. She stiffened a moment then relaxed. He kissed and licked his way to her ear. She responded with a soft moan. "That's right," he said. "Give in to your feelings. Let the Force flow through you."

She opened herself as he cupped her breast. The feeling was incredible. She could feel every part of his hand as it touched her. Leaning back against his chest, she let her lightsaber clatter to the floor. Her hands snaked back to grasp his hips.

Wong smiled. "Yes, that's right." With a slight bit of concentration, all of the seams on her clothes disappeared and the material fell to the floor in a puddle at her feet. He replaced his hand on her bare breast and she moaned again, louder this time.

He trailed his other hand down along her firm belly and between her legs. She was already quite hot and wet. His fingers slid among her folds, enticing another moan from his willing apprentice. Her head lolled to one side as he began to feast on her neck.

Kelly felt free for the first time in her life. Her emotions were wide open. Grasping his hips tightly, she pushed her body back against her Master.

Wong's robes parted to release his rock hard cock. She was pressed so tight against him that he easily slid between her legs. Her juices quickly coated his member. He lifted her slightly and lowered her onto his member.

She moaned low and long, feeling his shaft penetrate her womanhood. He bent her over slightly so that he could begin moving in and out. The hand on her breast began to massage and play with the nipple. She pushed back hard with every stroke.

By the gods, she was tight! He continued to fuck her pussy even as it squeezed him, pushing him closer to the edge. But, he didn't want to cum just yet. His fingers played with her clit as he quickly switched holes.

She gasped as he penetrated her ass. Never before had she felt something like this. Because she was so open to the Force, every place he touched her felt electric. She groaned and increased their rhythm. Suddenly, she wanted very much for him to cum in her ass.

He pushed her prone over a meditation pad and grabbed her hips. He thrust himself in and out of her, faster and faster, harder and harder. She grasped the edge of the pad and moaned. "Oh gods, yes! Fuck me, Master Wong!"

Hearing her call his name did him in. He pumped her ass three times before shooting his load. She cried out as an orgasm wracked her body. Slowly, he withdrew his flaccid cock from her. Sweeping her in his arms, he carried her to his bed. This was definitely going to be a day long remembered.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Mya sat quietly in Shinova's room working on levitating a stack of books. Ever since the day she'd pushed her to the brink, Shinova had been cold to her. The deafening quiet was too much to handle. Her mind kept wandering to Aulduin, wondering if he was okay.

"Mya?" Shinova stepped over to the apprentice. She had a worried look on her face. "You don't look like you feel well."

The young girl looked up at her and smiled sadly. "It's nothing. I was just thinking."

"About what?" The older woman sat on the meditation pad across from her.

Mya sighed and lowered the books to the floor. "I miss Master Aulduin."

"Aulduin? He was your Master?" *I know that name,* Shinova thought. "What was he like?"

"He's sweet and considerate. A wonderful Master." Mya paused and looked at her thoughtfully. "He's about your age."

*No, it can't be.* "His surname wouldn't happen to be Sunstar, would it?"

Her eyes brightened. "Yes! Do you know him?"

"It's possible. Tell me about him?"

Mya smiled and began to tell the story of how she met Aulduin and she became his apprentice. It made her happy to see Shinova smile. The two of them grew closer in the knowledge that they both knew Aulduin Sunstar.

When Mya finally left, Shinova remained seated, staring off into space. So many memories were coming back to her, memories of training, of the Jedi Temple, of her old friends, and especially Aulduin. She smiled slightly as an image of him speaking to Mace Windu presented itself. Aulduin's lips moved silently, then curled up in a broad grin. Windu chuckled at whatever joke had been told.

But, along with the good memories came painful ones. She remembered the Jedi who had come to take her son off to begin his training. She remembered standing there, waving good-bye, with her husband just beside her. Then, the image seemed to morph into one of Aulduin. He was not smiling now, in fact, he looked distressed. Then she felt it, all over again... the shock. The deep, empty feeling she'd first felt when she'd learned of her son's murder. She stood and walked to the window, tears blurring the fine points of light that were the stars. There, she saw Aulduin face again, years older. "Alderaan's gone," he was saying. "Completely destroyed. There was nothing we could have done."

Shinova laid a hand on the cool transparisteel. "Aulduin," she said softly. Her arm trembled. Her muscles tensed. She gritted her teeth as tears an down her face. Before her eyes played a scene of her last meeting with the Jedi Master. A flash of blue-green that was her lightsaber, a beam of white that was his. She closed her eyes tightly, but the scene would not leave her. A familiar feeling welled up inside of her. It was anger, that unthinking, unfocused rage that came back to torture her whenever she thought of the Jedi. She felt as though she were hanging by a rope over a deep sea of hate. Rather than try to fight it, she surrendered to it. Almost of its own accord, her hand drew back, curled into a fist, and lashed out against the transparisteel, hitting hard enough to split her knuckle down to the bone.

The pain brought Shinova back to grim reality. She grimaced as she cradled her injured hand in her good one. She turned to leave, then stopped and looked out the window again. "Hear my words, Aulduin Sunstar," she said aloud. "If you dare to come and face me, you will join your late, pathetic Order. That is a promise."

Zaia awoke alone, again. She was tired of this whole situation. She had to do something. Dressing quickly, she exited Ignatius' room and moved quietly down the hall.

As she passed her brother's room, she could hear him still pacing back and forth. He was like a caged animal now. She didn't dare knock for fear of loosing her head. Ted was almost too far gone. Hopefully, she was going to fix that. She continued on to another section of the deck.

Two stormtroopers stood beside the door as she knocked. It slid open to allow her to pass through before closing behind her, locking her off from the rest of the ship. She reached out with the Force, trying to find him.

"It isn't polite to just stand there in the doorway when you've been invited in," he said pointedly.

She followed his voice deep into the shadowy recesses of the room. He was lounging on his bed, a predatory smile on his lips. "Utsanomiko," she said sullenly.

"Ah, yes. Lady Zaia, sister to my apprentice, Ted. What can I do for you?" He rolled onto his side, his robe falling open to expose his bare chest. Tapping the bed beside him, he said, "Sit. I won't bite... yet."

"I'll just stand, thank you," she replied coldly. "I've come to ask a favor of you."

He held up a finger. "Let me guess. You want me to stop training Ted." The smile grew larger.

She frowned slightly. "Yes. He has become abusive and angry. He is no longer my brother."

"Tsk. Sorry, sweetheart. That's the whole point. He's supposed to be abusive and angry. That's the essence of the Dark side."

Sighing, she lowered her head. "Look, I'm willing to do anything to make you stop."

An eyebrow lazily raised. "Anything?"

"Within reason." She glared at him.

"No, you said anything." He crawled across the bed to her. "Sit here with me." He pat the bed again.

She crossed her arms and huffed as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Now, now," he said as he sat up beside her, sliding an arm around her waist. "That's no way for a Lady to act."

She rolled her eyes. "Where did you think that that up?"

The smile didn't even flicker. "You certainly are a feisty one."

*Oh brother,* she thought. *Is this THING complementing me?*

He clinched his chest and hers. "You wound me, fair Lady." He expected her to pull away or slap him. When she didn't, he grinned and squeezed her breast.

"Look, Utsa..." she began, but he quickly cut her off.

"Call me Miko," he said in a sultry voice as he leaned close to her, his lips brushing across hers.

Though her mind was screaming "no", she could not resist pressing in to kiss him. There was something seductive about the Dark Lord. It made her want to be naughty.

His body covered hers as they lay back on the bed kissing. Her arms slid around his waist and held him tight. He pinned her against the bed as he began to trail kisses down her neck to her chest.

A buzzer went off in the room. Miko growled in frustration, but ignored it. He continued into her cleavage.

"Utsanomiko, I know you're there." Wong's voice came from the intercom.

He angrily ripped himself from Zaia and hit the call button. "Yes, Lord Wong." His voice was laced with venom.

"There is a problem. I need to speak with you immediately."

Miko sighed. "Of course." He shut the comm off and looked over at where Zaia was laying on the bed. "I do hope we can continue this sometime. Right now, however, there are *other* pressing matters I must attend to. You are free to stay and wait for me."

But Zaia's adrenaline rush had left her. She was thinking clearly again and she frowned as she stood. "No. I won't stoop so far as to sleep with scum like you."

The corners of his mouth turned down, his brow furrowed, and he grit his teeth. An angry scowl distorted his normally handsome features. Zaia paled and took a step back, one hand reaching for her lightsaber. Before she could draw it, Utsanomiko suddenly stepped in, grabbed her wrist with one hand and wrapped the other around her throat. "Then you listen to me, woman," he snarled. "And listen well. You no longer have a say in what happens to your brother. He is mine, he *belongs* to me. I say what he does, what he thinks, and who he will be close to. Understand?" Frightened, she nodded. He turned and practically threw her out the door and into the corridor. "Good. Return to your quarters or wherever you are staying now, and do not come back. If you do, you will be punished. Severely." Before she could speak, he turned and left.

Shaken, Zaia began the walk back to Ignatius' room. She rubbed her wrist where the Sith had grabbed her, wincing slightly at its tenderness. As she walked, she breathed deeply, trying to calm herself. She turned a corner and a figure came into view. It was a woman, dressed all in black, walking towards Zaia at a steady pace, hands loosely clasped behind her back. She surrendered little in height, but seemed to make up for it with her *presence*. Zaia sensed her as if she were a deep cauldron or full of sadistic anger, restrained by a thin veil of civility. As they passed each other, the woman looked deeply into her eyes.

Zaia nearly gasped in shock. She felt as though she'd been pierced by an arrow made purely of suppressed hatred. As the other woman continued on, Zaia stopped and turned, staring at her back. She felt as though she'd made a new enemy, without even meaning to. Her lips pursed in thought. This woman looked familiar. She'd seen her somewhere before. Tapping her chin in thought, she tried to put a name to her face. What had it been?

Kelly Antilles felt the redhead's eyes on her. Rather than turning back and sparking a confrontation, she continued down the hall. She reached out and sensed the other woman's confusion and nervousness. Her fear was strong. She smiled darkly and kept on walking.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Stravo awoke in a room he didn't recognize. As he sat up with a groan, he realized that he also had a pounding headache. Shaking his head to clear it, he slowly remembered what had happened last night. "Rhy'la?" he asked.

There was no answer.

Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he untangled himself from the bedsheets and stood. As he started to gather up his clothes, he glanced at the chronometer on the bedside stand. "Oh, sithspit," he growled. The others would be wondering where the hell he and Stormbringer were by now. This is the last time I get drunk and go out with some Twi'lek chick I've never seen before, he thought as he hurriedly got dressed.

He found Stormbringer on the couch in the largest room, also alone. Briefly, he wondered what had happened to their dates. He shrugged and went over to the couch, tapping Stormbringer on the forehead. "Hey, wake up."

Stormbringer shifted and muttered something unintelligible then went back to dozing. Stravo sighed, reached down and shook the other agent by the shoulders. "Wake up, will you?"

"Mmmmmmm, stop it Eleas," Stormbringer mumbled, still not fully awake. Stravo continued to shake him. Suddenly, the mostly asleep man reached out and wrapped his arms around him, pulling the other agent down on top of him. "Cut 't out," he said without opening his eyes.

"Hey! Wake up, you idiot! It's me!" Stravo struggled to free himself. Stormbringer then started rubbing his cheek against the side of the other agent's head. The other man shuddered and tried to push himself off the couch to no avail.

The sleepy man whispered into his ear, "How 'bout a kiss?"

Stravo did the only thing he could.

Stormbringer winced as he took the ice pack off and looked in the mirror. The skin around his right eye had already darkened to a deep purple. "Was that really necessary?" he asked.

"Yes," Stravo answered shortly, his back to the other agent.

Stormbringer sighed and pressed the ice pack against his eye again. "I was still half-asleep, you know."

"Which is exactly why I decked you. Now come on, the others are going to be wondering where the hell we are."

Stormbringer set the ice pack in the sink and crossed over to where the other man stood. "Yeah. Wonder where the girls went?"

Stravo shrugged. "Who knows?"

"Well, let's leave them a note or something." He went over to the counter and jotted something on a flimsi. Once finished, he nodded to Stravo, and the two of them left.

Neither one of them saw the paper suddenly rise into the air as though it had been picked up by an invisible hand.

It was a shape that could strike fear into the hearts of people throughout the galaxy. The very sight of it could send people into a panicked frenzy. Even the most strident rebels were reluctant to engage such a ship. The massive Imperator-II class ship floated in the midst of space, its bow pointed towards the distant Chorax system. In the void around the huge destroyer, tiny fighters climbed, dove, and rolled like a swarm of gnats. The bright green of their laserfire stitched the space around their massive parent ship, which remained silent, like some giant leviathan that neither noticed, nor cared about the schools of fish swarming about it.

Aboard the bridge of the ISD-II Nitram, Lieutenant Crix Dorius kept rapt attention on his monitor, watching the small droid fighters run through their exercises. The TIE/Ds had only just been developed, but were already being put into a preliminary production run. Dorius wanted to make certain they were functioning correctly. Behind him, he heard a door cycle open.

Captain Cyran entered the bridge and made his way towards him. Cyran wore no uniform cap, but was otherwise an Imperial's Imperial. His uniform was pressed and fit perfectly, his snub-nosed blaster was polished to a shine, and his rank cylinders gleamed brightly under the bridge lights. Cyran's one and only concession to the slow decline of Imperial regulations was that instead of keeping his thick, black hair close-cropped, he let it flow freely down towards his neck and frame his face, adding to the air of menace projected by his piercing blue eyes. The vertical scar that ran over one of them further enhanced his imposing features. "So, Dorius," he said as he reached the scientist. "How are they performing?"

"Beyond expectations. The extra armor has resulted in better protection with no loss of speed or maneuverability."

"Good, good," Cyran said, easily clasping his hands behind his back. "What about their new attack patterns?"

Dorius sighed. "They perform preprogrammed maneuvers flawlessly, but they lack the creativity of normal pilots."

Cyran nodded. "It can't be helped. Nevertheless, once these fighters are put into mass production, they'll swarm the rebels quickly. It won't matter how stupid individual fighters are." As he finished speaking, one of the TIE/Ds roared past the bridge. A second fighter followed it, the training lasers flashing green across the bridge and making several crewmembers flinch. Cyran was not among them. "What about our other little project, Dorius?"

"You mean the G-" Cyran held up a finger and Dorius caught himself. "Sorry sir. We have two missiles in the main hangar bay. They're not full-sized, obviously, but they should perform to expectations."

"Excellent." Cyran clasped his hands behind his back and strode towards the transparisteel windows. "I'm anticipating a good fight, Dorius, and Admiral Kanos is of the same opinion. If the rebels move as we anticipate, I believe that we'll have ample opportunity to test both our fighters and those missiles. For now, recall the droids and have maintenance crews assigned to them. I want those fighters fully prepped and ready for action when we make the jump to Chorax."

"Yes sir."

Cyran turned to look out at the massive dagger shape of his ship. Another pair of TIE/Ds raced across the surface in a dogfight. Other TIE/Ds had already begun to turn towards the main hangar. A cold smile blossomed on his face. "Sleep now, little ones," he said softly. "You'll have the battle you so desire soon enough."

The pair of stormtroopers snapped to attention and saluted as Captain Frank strode past. He casually returned the salute and continued on down the corridor. As he walked, he considered his current position. He'd been in the Imperial Navy since before the Battle of Yavin, back when the Empire had been a massive behemoth of a government with a military to match. Now, he reflected, the Empire was in a slow, inexorable decline. Thrawn's death, still so recent in the memory of the galaxy, had been a crushing blow to the possibility of an Imperial rally. The Empire was falling apart, breaking into dozens of tiny domains under the control of the various warlords. Now, more than ever, it looked like the New Republic would ultimately triumph.

"Well, hello there," a voice said, interrupting his train of thought. He looked up to see a muscular, dark-haired woman leaning against the wall in front of him. It took him a moment to put a name to her... Lusankya, one of the Force-sensitive NRI agents. Instantly, he was on his guard. "And what brings you to this part of the ship?"

"I believe that is none of your concern, madam," he said lightly.

"Oh, come now," she said, falling into step beside him. "I'm sure you could at least tell me something."

"You're a Force-sensitive. Why don't you just read my mind?"

"Perhaps I'm an ethical Force-sensitive," she said with a smile.

Farther up the corridor was a junction. Just out of sight past the corner, Ewo stood with her back to the wall, unlit saber in her hand. That's right, she thought. Just keep him distracted for a few more seconds...

"But you're also an NRI agent, if memory serves. Shouldn't you be using the most efficient method?"

"Where's the fun in always cutting right to the chase?"

"But why have the power if you're not going to use it?"

Ewo tensed herself. Come on, just a little closer...

"How can you be certain I'm not using it?"

"I suppose I'll have to take you at your word, madam."

"You'd take an NRI Agent at her word? I wish more Imperial captains were like you."

He laughed.

One more step...

Frank never had the chance to react. As he reached the junction, a flash of white seemed to shoot out from around the corridor. Frank managed to catch a glimpse of silver hair and blue eyes before he felt something slam into his temple. A split second later, something cracked against the back of his neck. He fell forward, vision blurring.

Lusankya caught the Imperial before he hit the ground and slung him over her shoulder. "Let's go," she hissed. Ewo nodded and the two darted off, moving quickly and silently until they came to Ewo's quarters.

The silver-haired woman smiled as she locked the door. "That went better than I expected."

Lusankya nodded. "Yeah, it's a good thing he was alone." She set him down on the bed and pulled his head into her lap. "Alright, let's try this." She placed both hands on the sides of his head, closed her eyes, and began breathing meditatively.

Ewo watched silently as her friend attempted to unravel what was planned for them. After a few minutes had passed, she quietly asked "Any luck?"

Lusankya shook her head. "A few surface impressions, faces, short-term memories, but nothing deeper. He's locked up tight."

Ewo cursed. "Just our luck." Lusankya continued to probe the captain's mind, searching for something important, anything. Then, she frowned. "What is it?"

"Something...something strange."

"What?"

"A mission...something about a mission...and something about 'that fool Wong.' And then there's impressions about the fall of the Empire."

Ewo raised an eyebrow. "Now that's interesting. Sounds like the good Captain isn't as loyal as he might seem. Wonder who he's working for. NRI? Warlord?"

"Anything's possib...oh Sith, he's waking up!"

"What? Already?"

Lusankya didn't answer. Instead, she concentrated on using Frank's last few seconds of unconsciousness to fillet his memory of what had happened in the corridor. His eyes blinked open.

Ewo leaned over, smiling broadly. "Hi sailor," she said with a grin. "You've got to learn to duck."

"Duck?" He sat up quickly and grabbed the back of his neck. He groaned. "What the sith happened?"

"As we turned the corner, some shlep was carrying a long pipe," Lusankya explained. "You couldn't get out of the way in time."

"Yeah, so it smacked you on the back of the head." Ewo sat back and looked at the Captain.

"You didn't happen to get his name, did you?" Frank asked.

"Nope. He dropped that pipe and took off like a TIE outta the Death Star."

He looked at the woman speaking to him. Her piercing blue eyes bored into his. "So, where am I?"

"My room," Ewo replied matter-of-factly. "It was closest."

Frank tried to push himself from the bed, but Lusankya grasped his shoulders and pulled him back down. "You are in no shape to get up, Captain. I suggest you lay back and relax." She began to gently massage his neck and shoulders, lulling him into a sense of safety.

He felt himself relaxing. Maybe this isn't so bad after all? he thought. He became acutely aware of Ewo unbuttoning his pants. Lifting his hips, he allowed her to pull them down. He was surprised when she took his briefs with them.

The silver haired lass began to slide up his body. Looking down, he noticed she had shed her clothes as well. Her hands rested on his thighs as her long, slender tongue ran along the length of his hardening member. He moaned as his head pushed further into Lusankya's lap.

Lusankya reached for his shirt and began to pull it up over his head. Tossing it aside, she began to draw her long nails across his chest. His body quivered beneath her touch and she smiled.

Ewo now had him erect. She slid her body further up him until her pussy hovered above his cock. Slowly, she ran him back and forth across her labia. Moans escaped her lips at the feeling.

Frank reached up and pulled her down onto him, impaling her deeply. He was greeted with a long, deep sigh. She settled down and began to slowly move up and down. He rest his hands on her hips, caressing her silky skin.

Lusankya leaned forward to kiss Ewo. Frank suddenly found two beautiful breasts dangling just above his lips. He moved his hands up to grasp them, moving one to his mouth and rolling the nipple of the other between his fingers. She sighed as he began to suck on her breast.

He's wide open, Lusankya said telepathically to her partner.

Ewo smiled as she rode the Captain. Mmmmm, what can you find? He's a damn good lay, that's for sure.

The other woman nearly laughed out loud. She began to kiss along Ewo's neck and chest, cupping her breasts in her hands. He is quite good. I wonder if he's done this before?

I don't care... but neither one of us is going to last much longer. I can feel the pressure building. She moaned and began moving faster.

Hold on as long as you can. Lusankya began to give Ewo's nipples the same treatment Frank was giving her.

Their bodies moved as one. Moans and sucking were all that were heard. It all culminated in an intense orgasm that ran through all three of them.

As they lay in an exhausted pile, Lusankya looked at Ewo and smiled. The other woman smiled back, knowing her partner had gotten the information they needed.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Utsanomiko stalked though the corridors of the Beowulf, heading towards Wong's quarters. The only people he saw along the way were crewmen who quickly scuttled out of the way once they saw the irritated look on his face. Utsanomiko did not like to be interrupted, and he liked it even less when it was done so without an explanation. Rounding the final corner, he noticed Darth Yoshi also heading towards Wong's room. They met in front of the door. "He summoned you as well?" Utsanomiko said.

Yoshi nodded. "What do you think this is all about?"

"I have no idea. Let's find out." Utsanomiko opened the door and preceded Yoshi into the room. The lights were dimmed to almost blackness, as they often were, and Utsanomiko couldn't see a thing. "Wong?" he asked. The only answer was a soft whirring sound as a small metal pole slowly extended from the floor. When it had reached roughly waist level, it stopped. Wong seemed to materialize out of the darkness and silently moved to place a small sphere on the top of the pole. The moment his fingers left the sphere, it lit up, seeming to expand into a massive, glowing blob of light. Other points of light began to appear, and a huge holographic representation of the galaxy slowly flickered into existence. Utsanomiko was suddenly waist-deep in stars and nebulae, while the somewhat shorter Yoshi found the small lights coming halfway up her torso.

"Our galaxy," Wong said softly. "We have inhabited it for untold thousands of years. We have explored, conquered, even destroyed entire planets. There are so many thousands of different races, no single attempt could catalog them all. And yet, with hyperdrive, we can traverse this massive body in less than a week. Planets are as easily accessible as a building down the street." Wong reached out to touch the massive globe of light that was the galaxy's core. The hologram seemed to melt into him as he made contact. "So large, and at the same time, so very small."

"Lord Wong, why did you summon us?" Utsanomiko asked softly. There was a long moment of silence before Wong answered.

"I had a vision earlier today. A vision in which the entire galaxy slowly faded into blackness. Along with the fading light came strong impressions of fear, anger, and hatred."

"The Dark Side?" Yoshi asked.

Wong shook his head. "It was not focused the way the Force should be. It was not...deliberate."

"The entire galaxy slipping into unfocused hatred?" Utsanomiko questioned.

"Yes, or at least something to that effect. And there was another thing. As the stars slowly faded, I saw the Imperial insignia."

Yoshi frowned. "Perhaps that means the Empire will soon return to power?"

Wong pursed his lips. "That was not the impression I was left with."

"What do you believe it means?" Utsanomiko asked, idly passing his hand through several nearby stars.

"My final impression is that the Empire, or perhaps a former ally of it, is about to become the object of a level of hatred that has never been seen before in our galaxy."

Yoshi watched a small star cluster drift past her shoulder. "Perhaps we will be in a position to take advantage of it."

Wong nodded absently. "I hope so Yoshi. I sincerely hope so. It is greatly preferable to the alternative.

Utsanomiko had a sinking feeling that he knew what the alternative was, yet he could not stop himself from asking "and what is that?"

Wong looked him squarely in the eyes. "That the rage of the entire galaxy will be focused upon us."

Stormbringer cursed and flipped off his communicator. "Still no luck?" Stravo asked.

"No. If I could just get through to him, we might learn something important." The agent's voice dropped to a growl. "Not to mention why our safehouse codes were flagged."

"Well, keep trying." The two men were walking through the streets of Coruscant, making their way back to the Jagged Edge while Stormbringer attempted to reach his contact back at NRI headquarters. He dialed the number again, and this time, was rewarded with a voice answering.

"Hey, it's me," he said.

"Stormbringer?" the voice said.

"Yeah. I've got a couple questions for you."

"What now? I'm a little busy-"

"Those codes you gave me were flagged."

"What? Impossible. Did they find you?"

"No, but they shut down the safehouse computer before we could get anything useful."

"Dammit. I should've known something was up when Dalton just happened to slip out the codes right when we needed them."

"Dalton, huh? Figures Airen would bring him in on this. We'll have to do something about it."

"All right. Look, I've seriously gotta go. I'll contact you later."

"Done deal." Stormbringer broke contact and turned to Stravo. "Nothing new, but at least we know who nailed us."

"Major Dalton," Stravo said, his tone somewhere between respectful and annoyed. "Why the hell did he have to get involved?"

Stormbringer shrugged. "Guess we're just lucky." The two continued walking.

At NRI, Mark Sheppard deactivated his comlink and placed it on the desk, far away from him. Glancing at the chonometer, nodded to himself. *Not long now,* he thought.

The bright red of the blaster bolts illuminated the room as they slammed into the durasteel of the pillar. The training droid, its swollen body roughly nine inches in diameter, hovered in midair and continued raining blasterfire onto its target. "Don't just dodge, attack," Lady Tann said from the corner of the room.

*Attack? How the hell am I supposed to fight this thing when its immune to blaster fire and I can't get close enough to hit it with my saber without being shot?* Ignatius thought. The droid continued firing intermittently at the other side of the pillar. *Well, I suppose I can wait until its charge is drained.* He grinned. Looking left and right, he searched for an avenue to attack the droid, but came up empty. There was a row of pillars roughly a foot from the wall of the room, but dashing from pillar to pillar would get him no closer to the droid and would run the risk of being shot. Then a new idea occurred to him.

Iggy deactivated his lightsaber and placed his hands on the pillar. Bracing his legs against the wall, he began to push himself up towards the ceiling. It was a tricky move, but Iggy knew he was strong enough to pull it off. Finally, he felt his back contact the cool metal of the ceiling. Keeping one hand as a brace, Iggy reached out to the next pillar over and placed his hand against it. Slowly, he transferred his weight to the other pillar until he was full braced against it. Iggy continued until he reached the corner of the room, then left himself drop. The training droid was still blasting away at the pillar he'd ducked behind, having no inkling that he was now far to its right. Igniting his lightsaber, Iggy rushed the droid, which didn't see him until the last moment. The lightsaber penetrated the droid's armor, slicing it neatly in half. Both chunks fell to the floor and Iggy grinned softly as he deactivated his lightsaber and hooked it to his belt. *No match for a trained assassin,* he thought.

Sev'Rance Tann clapped as she stepped forward. "Very good. You just defeated an opponent that would have left a normal human a smoldering corpse."

"Thank you, milady," he said with a short bow.

She smiled. "Thank yourself. Your skills have grown quickly in the short time that I have been training you. You have completed every task with dispatch, every test with strength I would never have expected from a person with so little experience." She stepped in closer, pressing her body against his and bringing her lips to his ear. "You are strong," she whispered huskily. "And I foresee you becoming even stronger."

Iggy kept himself from starting as her teeth brushed his earlobe. He let his arms move to encircle her waist, pulling her even closer against him. His felt his pulse quicken as she began unbuttoning his shirt, running her hands over his muscular chest. Her lips slowly trailed down from his ear to meet his own and she kissed him deeply. His hands moved to undo the sash of her robe, letting it drape open.

He moved his arms deeper into the folds of her robe, running his hands over her smooth blue skin, eliciting a soft moan. Suddenly, she brought one finely muscled leg up and wrapped it around his waist. He instinctively moved to hold her as she did the same with the second. She broke the kiss and looked deeply into his eyes, a mysterious smile on her face. Slowly, seductively, her hands left him and went to her own robe. With agonizing slowness, she pulled it away from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, leaving only her bare skin against him.

Iggy carefully let himself down on one knee, then bent forward and placed Lady Tann on the pool of fabric her fallen robe had created. She reached up to pull his shirt off, then his breath deepened as her hands continued to explore his sides and back. He slowly lowered himself down to kiss her on the lips, then the chin, then her jaw and neck, slowly moving down to her prominent breasts. Sev'Rance moaned softly as he began to massage them, then louder as he took her nipple in his mouth and began to suckle it. His hand took her other nipple and began teasing it, pulling it, twisting it, causing her to writhe and arch beneath him. Her hands briefly moved to push his pants away, then came to rest on the small of his back.

Without warning, Iggy felt a rush of intense pleasure that he'd never known before. The sudden feeling we so strong, he lost all concentration and froze in place, his back involuntarily arching over and over. A broad smile split Sev'Rance Tann's features. "You're strong, Ignatius, but there is still much for you to learn." She began to run her hand up his back, the extraordinary stimulation following. Iggy felt his eyes going glassy as he tried to figure out what Tann had done. The feeling was warm, sharp, almost...electric! His suspicions were confirmed as her hand ran over his shoulder and he saw the tiny, almost invisible sparks of Force lightning emanating from her fingertips. She continued moving her hands across his skin, spreading the electrical stimulation all over his body. He growled softly as he felt his muscles and nerves twitch and respond, heat blossoming everywhere her hands touched.

Tann exulted in the look on her padawan's face. Wrapping her lags around him, she drew him even closer, allowing his hard member to press against her. That was when she suddenly felt heat blossom at her chest. Looking down, she saw that Ignatius was duplicating her lightning technique. Though not as strong or numerous as hers, he nonetheless brought her an incredible stimulation as he again to massage her breasts. She moaned as he did so, then actually cried out as he moved to her nipples. She felt him lean in close, his lips brushing her ear, much like hers had done to him only minutes earlier. "I'm a faster learner than you realize," he said, his voice a throaty purr.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "You're a clever student. I think I'll keep you." Her hand traveled up to fist itself in his hair and she pulled his lips to hers for a long, crushing kiss. Her other hand moved down to manipulate his hard cock and guided the first inch inside her. Tightening her legs, she forced him down to penetrate deeply into her, causing a rush of pleasure that left her tingling. His hands left her breasts and moved to support himself as he began thrusting into her. Her own hands moved to rest against both his breastbone and her own, stimulating both of them with her electric touch.

Iggy felt his climax building, much more quickly than he'd anticipated. He tried to slow down, but Tann's hips bucked against his, forcing him to continue. Finally, with one final thrust, he emptied himself into her. For Tann, the feeling of her apprentice releasing himself inside her caused such a rush that it brought her to climax with a loud moan.

Minutes passed, and neither spoke as they simply brought themselves under control. "So," he said with a wry grin. "Did I pass my test, Mistress?"

"Yes, she said, returning the grin. "With flying colors, I might add."