The Rift

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

The Vortex Empire
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Vortex Empire »

Best fanfic ever written.
Academia Nut
Sith Devotee

Post by Academia Nut »

And thus comes to a close one of the epics of SDN. A toast to you, noble sir! For it was your fic that helped inspire me to start posting my own stuff, and I am sure there are other authors on this site who feel the same. So a toast to you Noble Ire, for completing this great work. Out of curiousity, how many words was it overall? It must be above 300k.
I love learning. Teach me. I will listen.
You know, if Christian dogma included a ten-foot tall Jesus walking around in battle armor and smashing retarded cultists with a gaint mace, I might just convert - Noble Ire on Jesus smashing Scientologists
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Academia Nut wrote:And thus comes to a close one of the epics of SDN. A toast to you, noble sir! For it was your fic that helped inspire me to start posting my own stuff, and I am sure there are other authors on this site who feel the same. So a toast to you Noble Ire, for completing this great work. Out of curiousity, how many words was it overall? It must be above 300k.
The total is 382,561 according to Word's tracking system, or 830 document pages (how that might translate into printed paperback pages, though, I don't know).
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction