Dominius

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Dominius

Post by Raptor 597 »

Prologue

Albert stood quietly on a chilly November afternoon, gazing at the horzon. Another day, he thought, just another pointless day, marching inexorably toward his destiny. No one would stop him; no one could; he was Dominius; he was invincibleHe kept reverting to a thought that had played out a thousand times in his mind. In it, there was a battle. The Slavic horde came marching, and he was a leader of one of America's finest armies. It would be with all of America's armies the he would march across the countries of Europe, reclaiming it. Then to Moscow and the Eurasian republics, and then to claim the brute dog of China and the rest of east Asia. He would take Beijing, and slaughter the army of conscripts, every single piece of Mandarin filth. Hw would then turn on his homeland. He shook off the thoughts of glory; they were unrealistic; they were not real. He turned away from the horizon, finally, and walked indoors.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Heehee....goodgood.I edited that for him, btw....
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Yes, thanks Verilon, because I lack an good word program.:D
Last edited by Raptor 597 on 2002-11-24 09:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Captain Lennox wrote:Yes, thanks Verilon, because I lack an word program.:D
You're very welcome, and I'll be happy to edit for you any time.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Ok, Act I too arrive, oh and the second part of the Prologue. Well not reall, it just doesn't fit into either the initial prologue or Act I.

Albert stood, awake starring aimlessy across the Barracks. It was the day before graduation he should be getting sleep becuase these were one of the few nights of rest at West Point. After starring at his buddy for a moment, Williams who was sleeping. Albert jumped out of bed, quietland walked outside starring at the moon. It had been since after his vision many years ago which he began his nights walks. The sky so quiet, he took a moment to admire the stars and a full moon then reverted too his walk.

He walked past some war relics earlier. Then he moved onto the cemetery, passing famous generals and soldiers, even looking at MacArthur's grave. Eventually reverted too his vision again. "Damnit, why won't it stop?!" Albert fell over in front of MacArthur's grave , and fell asleep. Then, he woke up the cool New York air with it's orange sun had awoken him. It was 6:45 AM; roll call was at 7 he had too hurry. After running too roll call he chatted for a few hours till graduation, and then waiting in the grandstand he justed smirked, everything he dreamed of was coming too pass.

(Note: Act I - Part I the story gets gory their with the beginning of orld War III, let me know if you want NATO, or CIS part in my story or anything else I can fit. Any comments aswell? :) )

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Act I - Part I

Albert sat in his tent reading an article handed out too officers in Greece from CNN. He was a Captain now in the 506 Airborne PIR, Greece-Maecondia border. The article read as follows:

Hillary Clinton was elected president following the impeachment of George W. Bush for wiping out personal freedom laws and was replaced by Vice President Cain. He was the only person within the administration too survive impeachments because he refused too be involved . Hillary gets elected,and oblierated Cain's freedom policies and pumps money into the Eurasian Republics, threy become stable & proporous then joining China. Following the weak admistrative plans and actions of Hillary, Mike Foster, native of Louisiana, former Governor, very uncorrupt is elected President two months before deployment into Greece.

The EU is roadblocked, it's border expanded too Poland, while the CIS expands into a single entity and becomes talk of covential war. Because though too anti-missle shielding programs nuclear strikes are ineffective. The CIS & China Alliance has backed an invasion of South Korea, the US striking the NK Capital killing their High Command destroying the Chsin of command, temporarily halting the war.
The next move, the Arab Alliance invades Northern Iraq, Iraq being the 51st state of the US. NATO Forces withdraw too an impretenable buffer zone around Kuwait, their alliance faltering for not having aboslute victory. Then finally the CIS marches freely into the Balkans, the US sends the 10th Army into Greece.

NATO Forces are preparing contenigency plans and possible evacuation from border countries aganist a revitalized CIS. President Foster has begun shuffling the 8th & 9th Armies into France while the 7th Army protects Egypyt, Itlay, and Spain. War is excepted too break out in Greece.

"Ah, so good too have propoganda and history mixed into an article. I guess I shouldgo scounge for breakfast," he said. Lieutenant Jones walks into the tent and promptly salutes and Albert retrns it. "So whats the news you bring from HQ?"

"Not too much, Sir. CIS 869 Infantry Regiment has taken up position on Balken Highway 28," Jones said informately. The grit on Jones' uniform led Albert too believe this information came from Jones himself and not from Colonel Hallings' bumbling command. How the hell he got that job? Albert thought, but immeadetly returned too the conversation.

"All right, good we'll move up the Company. It's still 5 AM the Sun won't rise till 7 they'll still have time for an morning attack," Albert said putting his helmet on.

The Company suited up in a few minutes after waking up. Roll call was made and then marching orders handed out. After, a ardous journey on Highway 28 they arrived and took up positions around the rolling hills near the highway. It was 6:30 AM and shit was gonna get heavy or nothing would happen at all.

This time around shit was gonna get heavy today though. Albert began to study the area with a first sargeant a fourth of a klick in front of the platoon. Thats when he noticed something. 9 T-12s advancing on the highway with almost a full strength battalion moving as stealthly as possible towards his company.

"Mother fucking, son a bitch," albert murrmed."Alright sargeant lets get the fuck out of here!" Albert and the first sargeant, quickly ran giving away their position too CIS snipers, and that was then a lot of heavy shit whent down. Albert accidently tripped on a branch an fell over while the sargeant kept running. He kept running too his death, a sniper from the right aimed ahead of him while around fired at him. The sargeant ducked straight into the second sniper's bullet; his neck rumbled back the whole windpipe was shot out and the sargeant fell over, undoubtely dead.

Albert seeing it pointless too fight aganist these snipers he threw a smoke canister behind him first too draw teir attention, and another one in front too make good on his escape. Grabbing the rifle and dogtags of the sargeant because he lost his M4. albert continued on easily without many prob;lems too his company's position when he saw a whole battalion destroying his command.

He watched as Hanbriks' platoon tried too advance towards a CIS compamy down the hill. It was a slaughter; Hanbriks' left flank got shoot into pieces when an CIS private jumped out from behind a shrub using his auto fire on the AN-94 too takes down six US privates."Fall back mean, for Christ's sake fall-," Hanbriks screamed before a pistol slug entered into his chest causing blood too slurp out of his mouth, wetting the ground with a red stain. Hanbriks fell on his knees before competely falling over, slowly creeping down the hill with his dead body.

Time froze for a second as Albert watched one of his platoons get wiped out because of a bumbling fool. And sooner or later his whole command would if he didn't pull back quick enough. That was when CIS crossfire incresed. Now Albert saw a whole battalion being thrown onto a broken company. He ran down too Jones' position and got a private too relay an order too the company's left too fall back on Hanbriks' former center position.

A few Cobras were arriving in a minute or so. They could cover his retreat for a while. It was now nearly 7:30, and from the radio relays 3 CIS Divisions were moving towards the 101st's perimeter shit has gotten heavy he thought. And sooner or later it would hit the fan. He decided it was now time too retreat; this battle was over before it started he had too get out now or never. "Troops, pullout!" he said too the platoon and a few privates relayed the message or sent it out on the radio. Jones' platoon would cover the retreat in a few rearguard actions.

And with that they pulled out, ranning down the highway followed by two T-12 tanks pursuing. They finally hitched a ride on four M1A3 Abrhams, back too regiment HQ.