Superman III Edit

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Superman III Edit

Post by THEHOOLIGANJEDI »

Lately I've been concieving lots of edits to Moves that weren't too good, but had potential. Here and early concept:

Although, I do like Superman III (esp. the junkyard brawl). I think it might have worked better, and might have been a huge hit if Darkseid was the Villain in the movie. Although, even that concept could be ruined in the wrong hands. So I spent so time thinking about how it could work, here is what I came up with so far:

-Remember In Superman: The Movie how Jor-El was telling Superman about 28 known Galaxies and various histories of the Universe, maybe have Supes go to the Fortress and learn a little bit about the history of Apokalips and New Genesis (mostly Apokalips).

-Darkseid becomes aware of Earth and Superman. He sees Superman as a threat and possibly as a weapon, and contrives a plot to conquer Earth, to bend Superman to his will (as his hammer to his enemies) or kill him. He utilizes, greedy Business Tycoon Ross Webster, for his plan as a foot hold on Earth. Darkseid secretly gives him the tools to begin his conquest.
(a possible storyline I'm thinking of including is Ross Webster having an alterior motive of conquering the world for himself and killing Superman via Kryptonite)

-In my edit I would probably keep the Lana?Clark romance the same with some minor modifications.

-As for the Clark/Superman Junkyard Brawl that's staying in 100%.
As for converting Supes to evil, it would still be a modified Kryptonite from: (1)a failed attempt at Ross from creating it or, (2)Darkseid playing a trick on Ross and giving him kryptonite that suits Darkseid's wishes (controlling Superman) and getting rid of an insubordinate Ross.

Now that I think of it Maybe bad Superman Kills Ross (maybe when Ross Attempts to kill him). Thus breaking Supes no kill policy, and when good Supes defeats bad Superman, he still feels remorse for killing Ross Webster and Learns of Darkseid.

-Towards the End, there is a colossal fight between Darkseid and Superman. Superman At first is beating Darkseid down, but Darkseid unleashes his Omega Beams and brings Supes to his knees. Superman gets his second wind a continues his fight, at the end DS sends him back to Earth (via Omega Beams) before he could be defeated.

Well thats what I have for know. Tell me what you think so far.
Stupid risks are what make life worth living.-Homer Simpson

-PC Load Letter?! What the Fuck does that mean!?!?!- Micheal Bolton
-Bullshit! I'll bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! - Sgt. Hartman
-I'll bet your the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the Goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound!- Sgt. Hartman
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Not my thing, but roll with it if you want to.
JADAFETWA
THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

anyone else??

-Bullshit! I'll bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! - Sgt. Hartman
-I'll bet your the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the Goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound!- Sgt. Hartman
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

If Superman is so powerful, why does he even have to do things the hard way? He can just fly into the sun, and end the movie in 5 minutes! Still, I'm sure it was a good movie. Some great movies out there have corny plot devices and inconsistency.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Interesting ideas.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

The Bad Guy in Superman III was suppost to be Brainiac the Krytonian Computer. His intelligence enhancement is how whats his face could do all of those things. The problem was they really messd up the plot so that the computer was not tough enough. Thefight at the end seeme more like a afterthought.
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Isolder74 wrote:The Bad Guy in Superman III was suppost to be Brainiac the Krytonian Computer. His intelligence enhancement is how whats his face could do all of those things. The problem was they really messd up the plot so that the computer was not tough enough. Thefight at the end seeme more like a afterthought.
eah I heard about that, did't they dismiss using Brainiac b/c the budget they thought would have gone through the roof.

Anyway I think Darkseid is more interesting. 8)

Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

THEHOOLIGANJEDI wrote:
Isolder74 wrote:The Bad Guy in Superman III was suppost to be Brainiac the Krytonian Computer. His intelligence enhancement is how whats his face could do all of those things. The problem was they really messd up the plot so that the computer was not tough enough. Thefight at the end seeme more like a afterthought.
eah I heard about that, did't they dismiss using Brainiac b/c the budget they thought would have gone through the roof.

I agree Darkseid is more interesting but instead of webster they would have to use Manhiam instead. Also any movie including Darkseid gets ntergang by default.
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Isolder74 wrote:
THEHOOLIGANJEDI wrote:

I agree Darkseid is more interesting but instead of webster they would have to use Manhiam instead. Also any movie including Darkseid gets ntergang by default.
Well this is from a more PreCrisis standpoint, and I believe Manhein was PostCrisis. I'd rather that when making a Superhero movie that it not be 100 percent faithful to the comics. Anyway, I was thinking that if Superman 3 was done in the fashion I suggested then you can eventually include Intergang and Manheim.

But for now I'm concieveing a Superman 4 edit (with a Lex Jr.) and continuing to come up with Idea for the Supes 3 edit.