Fanfic Request....

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Hell the engine wash would strip planets clean of life. This thing would be launching Strikes by the wing group as fighters and Dreadnoughts as bombers. Acclamator class assault shuttles as well I'd suspect. :twisted:

I'll write something on it. Only one person is interested in my current work and I have the time for it. Now I need an enemy, and votes on if I should use the 260-kilometer version as pictured, or the original 537-kilometer addition?

The finnal question being, should I add in the ICS+RPG scaling which gives ISD's yottatons of firepower?
Last edited by Sea Skimmer on 2002-11-15 08:57pm, edited 2 times in total.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Ghost Rider wrote:I see it's the DS1 but done ISD format...why the hell?!

I mean seriously unless you want a fanfic of the Culture or the Xeelee vs that not much is going to stop it.
I was thinking it could fight the Trekky fantasy Federation headed by Darkstar. With the support of whoever built the Dyson sphere.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

If you write something about it, please cut down the size.
It'd be a very good ship if it wasn't just so big.
At 30 km it'd still be large enough for a mothership.
And how 'bout sending it against the Commonwealth?
Supermod
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Cpt_Frank wrote:If you write something about it, please cut down the size.
It'd be a very good ship if it wasn't just so big.
At 30 km it'd still be large enough for a mothership.
And how 'bout sending it against the Commonwealth?
If the Empire can build 60% of the Death Star II, which masses hundreds of times more, in secret, in six months, then they could easily build this thing in three or four months anywhere.

I might cut the size down though.