Slightly OT: critique group seeking members

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Enlightenment
Moderator Emeritus

Slightly OT: critique group seeking members

Post by Enlightenment »

An email-based writing critique group that I'm part of is currently seeking some new members. If there's anyone here who's moderately serious about their writing and would like the opportunity to trade critiques with others on a long-term basis, drop by my website and send me an email from there.

Acceptance is on the basis of a 1000-2000 word sample passage which will be judged by the entire group. For this reason I can't make any promises of acceptance.

Note: we don't do fanfics. Original SF/fantasy/alt. history only.
It's not my place in life to make people happy. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to watch me slaughter cows you hold sacred. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to have your basic assumptions challenged. If you want bunnies in light, talk to someone else.
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

I would join.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

I'll go in for that.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Does this require writing on my part? I'd be more than willing to read and critique but I don't write.
Enlightenment
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Enlightenment »

I've responded to all of you via email. If and of you haven't recieved an email in the next short while, get in touch and give me a working email address. :)
It's not my place in life to make people happy. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to watch me slaughter cows you hold sacred. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to have your basic assumptions challenged. If you want bunnies in light, talk to someone else.