C'tan Versus Star Trek

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

C'tan Versus Star Trek

Post by NecronLord »

C'tan versus Star Trek
inc. a Q vs. C'tan Fight
And SD.Net members as new C'tan. :twisted:
Last edited by NecronLord on 2002-11-11 12:08pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Re: Should I do this fanfic?

Post by Stormbringer »

NecronLord wrote:C'tan versus Star Trek
inc. a Q vs. C'tan Fight
As long as I can be evil. And/or kill janeway in some horrible manner.
Dargos
Jedi Knight

Re: Should I do this fanfic?

Post by Dargos »

Stormbringer wrote:
NecronLord wrote:C'tan versus Star Trek
inc. a Q vs. C'tan Fight
As long as I can be evil. And/or kill janeway in some horrible manner.
why don't you just bitchslap her....gawd I think I'm going to have your palm print on my face for the rest of my life..

BOT
Um...could you please enlighten me on exactly who the C'tan are?
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

I have no idea who these characters are so; yes. Educate me!

Am I right in assuming that ST and Q are gonna get and all mighty bitch slap?
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

The C'tan are the Necron Gods

If HP Lovecraft wrote Sci-Fi, they are what he'd write. i.e. Cuthullu in space (sp)
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Hmmm. Well then I would love to read a bit of your fanfic. Well what are you doing? Why aren't you writting?
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

How can I fit Cap'n Archer in? :twisted:
Dargos
Jedi Knight

Post by Dargos »

have him be the one who unwittingly opened the ST universe up too the mercy of the C'Tan onslaught!!
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

CTHULU

All hail the great god Cthulu. Do not piss him off. For you are puny and taste good dipped in chocolate.
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Kelly Antilles wrote:CTHULU

All hail the great god Cthulu. Do not piss him off. For you are puny and taste good dipped in chocolate.
ROTFLMAO! :lol:
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Stormbringer wrote:
Kelly Antilles wrote:CTHULU

ROTFLMAO! :lol:
You find that funny, mere mortal?

;)
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

right, begining work on it now.

The Bajoran Prophets are also getting a beating.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Part one, It is very short, as there is no way I could ever make this fair. :twisted: ...

The crescent shaped vessel departed the rift. Its long 'tail' section powering it forwards like a two pronged dagger. In the dark sepulchre mounted on the dorsal surface f the ship, the deceiver relaxed. His avatar was secure. Soon the C'tan would claim a new universe as their own dominion, and they would again rule the stars.

"Captains log, star date 4753.23; The Enterprise is currently entering the Baris System. We have recently lost contact with the colony there, and have been sent by Starfleet command to investigate."

"Captain, we are now entering sensor range," said Data. "Scanning for life signs" the android turned in his chair, "Captain, there are no life signs on the planet," Stunned Picard turned pale.
"Commander are you sure?" The commander turned back to the console and keyed in a new sequence. "Yes captain, there appear to be no life signs on the planet including single celled life forms."
"Prepare an away team," muttered the stunned Picard in horror.

Meanwhile, in orbit of the system's star the crescent vessel began the slow process of incarnation. A snaking tendril of energy curled from the star onto the vessel. In a chamber, deep within the ship A block of metal glowed. The dark slab began to uncurl at the edges, forming into a shape.

On the planet, commander Riker and several security ensigns materialised. For once the captain was following procedure and only sending one ranking officer on the mission. On the far side of the room stood a strange hunched-over metal skeleton. Commander Riker walked up to the spectral figure. "Ensign Reall, what do you make of the "He was cut off in mid speech as the skeleton turned its head towards him. It's leering grin and glowing yellow eyes stopped a hairs breadth from his face. It's cold arm shot out and picked him up. As Reall fired his phaser the machine pirouetted and hurled Commander Riker at the man like a limp rag doll. The man's neck snapped backwards to an unnatural degree killing him instantly. They fell, two more security officers ran into the room weapons drawn. They shot the creature. It strode towards them with a strange swaying gait. As they tried to change their poorly designed weapons settings onto the kill mode the creature reached them. It lifted one high into the air, and used him as a club to kill the other. Then it snapped the unfortunate human's neck.

On the alien ship The Deceiver smiled inwardly, watching the carnage through the eyes of the warrior. Behind him a brilliant flash of light erupted into the darkness. "Shouldn't you know better? I mean I don't like Riker very much but this..." Q said loudly in English. The Deceiver turned to look at the interloper. Its presence was strange. The Deceiver stretched out the arm of his avatar and shot a bolt of cobalt lightning at the invader. Q disappeared and manifested himself behind the metallic creature. ";Now really, this is NOT how you treat a guest" The deceiver turned, realising what the creature was he slowed down time aboard the ship, and reached into the head of the visage, which reacted at normal speed. The metal claw passed through Q's head. The Deceiver felt the forces that made up the being before him, and pulled. Too slow Q felt himself slip from consciousness, into raw energy, and felt the hungering being of the Star Vampire consume him.
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Very interesting........and add me in. :D
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

I'm kinda annoyed that part one was so woefully short, but I only killed two ST characters (and a planet, and several misc ensigns.)

current C'tan list

Me
Stormbringer (well there is a nightbringer)
Verilion [pick a scary name]
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

NecronLord wrote:I'm kinda annoyed that part one was so woefully short, but I only killed two ST characters (and a planet, and several misc ensigns.)

current C'tan list

Me
Stormbringer (well there is a nightbringer)
Verilion [pick a scary name]
Verilon isn't scary enough? lol *points at CW* They're scare dof me remember? And......well.............................Ohriyana. Methinks.

Formerly verilon

NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Ahh sod it "The Verilion" it is :lol:
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

NecronLord wrote:Ahh sod it "The Verilion" it is :lol:
*ahem* No second 'i.'

Formerly verilon

NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

My mistake.
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

NecronLord wrote:My mistake.
s'okay. It's a common mistake.

Formerly verilon

NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Who laughed at Q's death? be honest.

Who laughed at Rikers?
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

NecronLord wrote:Who laughed at Q's death? be honest.

Who laughed at Rikers?
I did. Now erase that puny universe from existance, before I get bored and bring in the Excession. :twisted:
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

The Deciever's main objective is to bring back a whole pile of C'tan from the alternate universe. However I am of the impression that one Necron ship + X C'tan > Trek.

There will be a lot of damage.

Just wait until Deanna Troi tries to read a C'tan's mind (She is likely to wet herself and loose all sanity. The deciever may just pretend to be riker and board the ent-E, for a laugh)
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Necron ship vs. The Borg Collective.

Any Bets?
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Feel free to add to this, it is not a serious literary effort, it takes place during "Voyager, Endgame."

The necron ship shot across the void of space. Arriving at it's destination. it slowed. Releasing it's occupant, it sped away on it's mission.
The Stormbringer surrounded his new playthings. Like a spoilt child pocking an ant's nest he shot blots of destruction in every direction. devastation reigned supreme. One continuous transmission replayed futiley into space; "We are the borg, you will be assimilated, resistance is futile" The dissapointing resistance the cyborg species had offered was irritating. Focussing his attention on a new species, Stormbringer noticed a small ship.