Thanks for the tip of the hat!

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Mark S
The Quiet One

Thanks for the tip of the hat!

Post by Mark S »

I'd just like to thank Stravo for cleaning up my fic so nice and purdy. Now I guess I'll have to post the new additions in both places. Whenever they come out that is.

And why does everyone say I didn't title my story? It clearly has TWO titles given right at the beginning. Is this some veiled attempt at telling me that the titles suck? If so, someone needs to get a heavier hammer. I'm just that dense.

Once again, thanks! I hope everyone thinks this is deserved.

Mark
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

No its not veiled at all

ITS INCREABLY BLANTANT

:wink:

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

I thought the title was very Lucas-esk. Had Star Wars in it, was long winded, everything! :lol:

Anyway, it looks like I can't update the sticky so I guess I'm only responsible for posting on the original thread. You high mucky-mucks can work out the transfer. I am just a bard and not too knowledgable in such things.
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Mark, it is absolutely my pleasure to have a hand in making your work more accessible to noobs and lazy folk. No thanks neccessary. And yeah, I think one title should be chosen. How about Star Crossed...Hmmm...Oh wait, I forgot that's taken!! Sorry. :wink:
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2