Star Destroyer.net-Chapter Thread

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Star Destroyer.net-Chapter Thread

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Post comments in the other one.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Star destroyer.net The Great Troll War

By Grand Admiral Thrawn (a.k.a. Captain Sheridan) Title by NecronLord

Star Destroyer.net is peaceful place where everyone lived happily.
Yeah right.

Lord Mike Wong sat on his thrown, overlooking the land of Star Destroyer. The great author Stravo stood handing out his latest fan fic at high prices. The great Flame Warriors passed through towns, watching for any troll. And though it sickened him to watch, DarkStar spewed his ignorance everywhere, at all evaded him.

"My lord!" 2000AD yelled and was running into the room, breathing heavily. "It's Sith God!"

"What about that moron? He's banned." Lord Wong replied.

"Yes, but he stands outside our land, preying on innocent travelers. Shall I send a few Flame Warriors to slay him?"

"No. We can spare none. Not with the growing stupidity I feel in the distance. Send a few others."

2000AD nodded. "I shall send Captain Cyran and Straha." And he then turned and left, seeking out the two who would hunt down the troll.

Lord Wong sighed and returned to the window. A great stupidity was definitely growing. The return of a troll proved it. And he felt a presence he had not felt for years, but he did not know who it was.

Straha and Cyran rode on horseback towards the outskirts of SD. They both looked uncomfortable with their new armor and weapons, much heavier then there own. They did however grow to like it. As the power and look of the Moderators grew thinner as they began to get closer to the edge of SD more trolls attacked them. Many blows would have done far more damage had Lord Wong not equipped them with new gear.

At last they reached the edge of SD.net. There was even a convenient sign saying "Now leaving SD.net"

And there they found Sith God. He was spamming at innocent passing civilians. Terrified of the troll they ran screaming away. Sith God smiled then started to laugh like a raging maniac. But when he saw them in their armor his smile disappeared. He focused on their large swords, and his laughter turned to fear.

"Prepare to meet your doom foul creature!" Cyran yelled.

But Sith God wasn't ready for his doom just yet. He ran. The two warriors went after him. Straha stopped briefly and fired off two arrows. The first hit a tree near Sith God and he laughed. But the second arrow nailed his shoulder and he slowed and fell.

"Now that we've stopped him, we can slay this troll and be done," Straha said. Both of them drew their swords and approached him.

"You thik you can beet mme? Hahaha, you wil di!" Sith God with so much stupidity it could actually be heard. He fired spam at Cyran. He ducked and blocked it with his shield. Straha tried to sneak up on Sith God and slice him in two. But he heard Straha sneaking up and let loose spam right in his face.

As Straha screamed and fell, Sith God said, "Hahaha, seee? I amm invicibl!" But without any spam to block, Cyran could attack. Sith God only had a small sword to fight with. Cyran slashed, and it went flying. Sith God backed away slowly, then fell to the ground.

"Pleaz, spar me!" Sith God begged. For a moment, Cyran wavered. In another moment he would have convinced himself to kill the troll. But one moment was all Sith God needed. He attacked him with a bit of spam and he fell. Sith God began to run. But he had forgotten about Straha. He fired an arrow right into his leg. And when Sith God stopped. And Cyran rose and stabbed him. Sith God fell off the sword.

"Ha, we have slain this foul creature," Straha said. "And without any wounds other then this disgusted Spam. Lord Wong shall be pleased. We-"

Straha stopped. Cyran was about to ask why until he saw for himself. There were trekkies. Countless trekkies. All heading towards them.

"Quick Cyran, we must leave!" Straha stated.

"We can't. They'd cut us down in an instant. You go. I'll slow them down enough for you to escape." Cyran replied.

"But you'll be killed! We'll both stay."

"No. If I stay, I'll die yes. But you'll survive. If we both stay or go, we both die," Cyran said sadly.

"Very well," Straha said. He turned to head towards the horses, then smashed his shield on Cyran's helmet. He collapsed on the floor. "You go. I'll stay" And he dragged him to his horse. Soon he was on it, and the horse heading back to Star Destroyer.net.

Straha sighed and turned to face the trekkies. So many trekkies. He drew his sword, took a deep breath, and charged them.

"Where the hell are they?" Lord Wong asked. "It doesn't take this long to kill such a weak troll and return."

"Uh, maybe they can't find the little git my lord," 2000AD guessed. "I doubt he'd simply stand and fight. Probably ran off like a little girl."

"Perhaps. However-"

"My lord, there they are!" 2000AD interrupted looking out the window. "Wait. There are two horses, but only one has a rider. It's Cyran. He's not moving."

"What, is he dead?" Lord Wong asked.

"Nope, he's breathing." 2000AD replied.

"How is this possible? Cyran is unconscious. The only reason Straha wouldn't come back, especially with his comrade injured, would be if he were knocked out or dead. There is no way Sith God could ever do that."

"My Lord, I shall have Cyran treated immediately. Perhaps he has some answers."

"After he is awake and in good shape, bring him to me."

Cyran awoke confused. He was taken to a black castle that he couldn't first remember as Lord Wong's. He thought Trekkies had captured him and were taking him to his doom. He recognized too many faces for them to all be captured.

His injuries were little more then scraps and bruises. He was led to Lord Wong. He was nervous to come before the of greatest Flame Warriors of all. He bowed before him.

"Arise Captain Cyran. And tell what has happened to Straha? Has he been slain by the foul troll Sith God?" Lord Wong asked.

"No my Lord, a weakling like him could have never killed him. Bur I fear he was slain anyway," Cyran said sadly.

"Go on and tell your tale."

"Yes my Lord. We slew Sith God quite easily. But before we could return to Star Destroyer.net, we were attacked by a large group of Trekkies. He knocked me and that is my last memory before awaking here."

"How many trekkies? Is there any chance that Straha could have survived?" Lord Wong asked.

"I do not remember the exact number. But sadly, there is little chance he's alive. But we must make sure," Cyran said.

"Agreed. We must make sure he is dead, or rescue him if he's alive. Take a team of Flame Warriors to deal with any trekkies that dare attack. Bring Dalton and Master of Ossus."

Cyran, MoO and Dalton journeyed to where Straha fought the trekkies. Cyran was in awe of the skill of the Flame Warriors. They struck down any troll or trekkie who even got close. The length of the trip was far shorter then the first, with the fights lasting only a moment.

Soon they were at the site. Scores of trekkies lied dead. Cyran briefly thought Straha had somehow killed them all. But his hopes were crushed when he saw Straha lying on a tree. Many arrows lay in him. His armor was pierced by swords and smashed by clubs. His chest moved slowly.

"Straha!" screamed Cyran, and he ran towards him. MoO and Dalton followed him.

"AmI still alive or are we both dead?" Straha said weakly.

"You're still alive. What happened?" Cyran asked.

"After I knocked you out I faced the trekkies. I slew so many but they kept on coming. Then this huge warrior in black came. I was so hurt I could barely hold my sword. But I managed to get an arrow off at him. It....bounced of his armor. He struck at me. I blocked but my sword shattered." Straha gestured to a broken sword near him. "I couldn't run. He he stabbed me. It was like being hit by a mountain. He laughed insanely. Then he"

"Straha? Straha?"

But he said no more. His chest heaved once more slowly then was still.
Bender and God, Futurama
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Chapter 2

"Poor bastard," MoO said solemnly. "We must return quickly. Trekkies rarely leave their dead."

"Go," Dalton responded. "I'm not returning to SD with you. When the Trekkies return I shall follow them and find who has sent them."

"But what if they find you?" asked Cyran. "If we all go, they wouldn't-"

"GO!" commanded Dalton. "If we all go, do you know what will happen?"

Cyran shook his head.

"I'll tell you what will happen," Dalton began. "WE GET CAUGHT AND DIE YOU IDIOT!"

"He's right," MoO said. "Now we must return immediately. Trolls often return to where they attack."

As Dalton rode off, MoO and Cyran prepared to return. MoO laid down his sword as he picked up the now limp body of Straha and placed it on his sword. He turned to pick up his sword.

And a wall of Trekkie archers surrounded him.

MoO froze. He saw Cyran do the same. He swore under his breath. They'd been waiting for someone to find Straha. If he tried to grab his sword, all he'd get was a chest of arrows. MoO prepared to leap. If he died, he would take a few of them with him. He targeted a Trekkie whose size and armor revealed him to be the Captain. He held a bow with an arrow. The Captain prepared to release the arrow, and MoO was ready to grab his sword.

And the Captain's body fell headless. The arrow flew off, missing MoO by millimeters, and striking Cyran in the shoulder.

MoO saw a Flame Warrior in shining armor behind the fallen body. This mysterious Warsie wasted no time and began slicing at Trekkies left and right. MoO grabbed his sword and attacked as well. He stabbed one, decapitated another. The rest ran.

MoO turned to the Warrior. "Thank you for saving us. But who are you?"

"I," the Warsie began, "am Aron Kerkhof, troll slayer."

"Ugh!" cried Cyran.

MoO had forgotten about his wounded companion. He and Aron quickly ran over. Cyran's shoulder was bleeding heavily.

"Ouch, bad wound," Aron cringed. He lifted up Cyran and through him over his shoulder. "I was watching you. I heard something about going to Star Destroyer?"

MoO nodded. "Yes. And we must hurry. Cyran looks pretty hurt."

Cyran awoke in pain. He glanced at his shoulder, where the pain originated from, and saw it bandaged.

"Wha-what happened?" He said, sitting up.

MoO saw him move and rushed over. "After you passed out, Aron and I had to rush you back to Star Destroyer. Now, if you are well enough to walk, we must go to see Lord Wong."

Cyran nodded and slowly rose to his feet. 2000AD led them to Lord Wong's chambers. They all went on their knees.

"Rise my friends. Tell your tale."

Once they told their tale, Lord Wong said, "Leave us Cyran. Your role in this war is done." When Cyran left Lord Wong continued, "Now MoO, come. I shall hold a meeting of the Moderators."

They went into a secret chamber. There, a table held the Mods of Star Destroyer. David the monkey, eating a banana. Pablo, twiddling his mustache and muttering things in Russian.

"Sit MoO. There is much to discuss. Much has changed since you left," Lord Wong began, "I have banned Dark Star. His stupidity shall no longer plague our forums." MoO smiled, but it faded when he saw Lord Wong's expression. "This is not all good news. Now Dark Star is focusing his eye on ASVS. His strengths grows as flocks of idiotic Trekkies head to his lair. Soon, ASVS will be attacked. I have foreseen it."

"What can we do Lord Wong?" MoO asked.

"That's why I asked you here. You must journey to the great land of Saxton and get a copy of the SWTC. I shall help in the fight against the Trekkies. When you retrieve it, head to ASVS and help the Flame Warriors there. As soon as I am ready, I shall join you."

Before MoO could utter a reply, Sea Skimmer rushed in. He carried double crossbows, a long sword and a short sword, a small knife. He carried Dalton who was unconscious on his shoulder. Sea Skimmer laid him on the table. Dalton stirred and his eyes opened.

"Uh, hi Lord Wong. It was terrible the Trekkie land was. No donuts as far as the eye could see. And it was Dark Star who killed Straha. No wonder he was so beat up."

"Are you well enough Dalton?" Lord Wong asked. When he nodded, he continued, "then you must go with them to Saxton. Sea Skimmer, MoO, Kerkhof and Crayz9000 shall go with you."

"And if Dark Star attacks ASVS before we return?" Crayz asked

"Well Crayz," Lord Wong began, "you'd better hurry to make sure that doesn't happen."

And after a quick salute, the five set off.
Bender and God, Futurama
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Chapter 3

"Dum dum dum dum dum..." Dalton sung, waving his sword as he walked.

"Shut up man!" Kerkhof said, giving him a not to light whack on the head with his sword. "You could bring down an army with that horrible voice."

"Why I outta-argh!" Dalton fell with an arrow in his hand. And from the arrows direction came a pack of angry Trekkies.

Sea Skimmer brought up his crossbows and fired. As he fell back to reload, Kerkhof charged. He jumped and fell on a Trekkie who didn't even get a chance to scream before a sword was plunged into his skull. Kerkhof quickly pulled it out and decapitated a Trekkie who had his blade raised to attack. He spun around and blocked a strike aimed at his knee. He kicked the Trekkie who had attacked in the face, sending him crashing into two others.

Sea Skimmer was not doing as well. MoO and Dalton has charged into the growing mass of Trekkies, slicing at them left and right. Crayz had jumped onto a rock, giving him a clear view of the Trekkies and was shooting arrows at them rapidly; often one who was threatening his companion. But that left Skimmer all alone. His crossbows took a while to reload. He brought them up and fired, slaying the two nearest trekkies. He Realized he didn't have the time to reload both, so he threw away the second.

"Damnit," Sea Skimmer said angrily. His crossbow had jammed. A Trekkie saw an opportunity and plunged his sword into the crossbow, leaving Sea Skimmer temporarily unarmed.

"Ha!" said the Trekkie and he pulled his sword out of the ruined weapon and prepared to impale the weaponless Flame Warrior. Sea Skimmer smashed the Trekkie's face with his fist and heard bones crunch. He went flying into a group of Trekkies and knocked down his own companions.

"Ha yourself moron," Sea Skimmer said the fallen Trekkie. He pulled out his short and long swords and slashed at the horde of Trekkies coming towards him. One Trekkie had himself speared in the neck. Another was slashed on the chest, opening a large mortal wound. But they kept on coming. Sea Skimmer slew two Trekkies and tossed them at the rest, taking down eight others. But finally a Trekkie got through, and his blade pierced Sea Skimmer's back armor.

Sea Skimmer turned and decapitated the Trekkie who had stabbed him. But with a gurgle, he collapsed to the ground. Kerkhof saw him fall and rushed towards him. But a wall of Trekkies blocked him. Crayz however had been sniping away at a distance. He put down his bow and drew his sword and charged towards the Trekkies. One had his sword raised over Sea Skimmer, ready to finish off the large fighter. But the Trekkie saw himself fall way from his legs when Crayz cut him in half.

"Get up you big oaf!" Crayz urged to Sea Skimmer. But he was too hurt to respond, much less getting up. So Crayz was forced to slice at Trekkies left and right for he could not retreat and leave the defenseless Sea Skimmer.

But fortunately Kerkhof had broken through the wall of bodies stopping him. The Trekkies who had been unable to do anything other then charge at Crayz and die were dismayed to find themselves being hacked to pieces from behind.

There were little survivors from Crayz and Kerkhof's attacks and fewer still survived MoO and Dalton. The survivors fled, running like madmen to escape.

Sea Skimmer's vision was blurry. He heard noises. They might have been voices but he could not understand them. He saw a large shape pick up his body. He tried to say something but instead he fell into darkness.

"Get up you lazy pig," Dalton commanded. Sea Skimmer slowly rose to his feet. He turned his head to view the large wound. But there was nothing but a gap in his armor.

"What-" Sea Skimmer began.

"Hahaha, don't you know I'm an excellent healer. That wound ain't nothing but a bad memory now. Now let's go catch up to the others. They're uh…"discussing" something's." Dalton and Sea Skimmer ran up to MoO, Crayz and Kerkhof just in time to hear their "discussion."

"I'm telling you," Kerkhof argued, "we should have followed the surviving Trekkies and wiped them out."

"And just leave Sea Skimmer to die? I think not," retorted Crayz.

"Please. Dalton could have stayed What did you or I do to help him? Absolutely nothing. Dalton was the one who did everything. We could have gone and they them out."

"Why?" asked MoO. "Just so you can make sure a few more Trekkies bite the dust and your kill count rises a tiny bit? Kinda and it'll delay us from reaching Saxton."

"Okay, maybe I wanted to slay a few more Trekkies," Kerkhof admitted. "But I had another far better reason."

"Which is?" Crayz asked.

"Which is," Kerkhof began, "those Trekkies didn't just go 'hey, let's go attack them.' Someone sent them. And they're going to go and report to that someone. And I think he'll send more Trekkies to kill us."

"How do you know they weren't random Trekkies? Did they have any symbols on their armor?" MoO inquired.

"Actually, yes." Kerkhof pulled out a small piece of armor with strange markings on it and handed it to MoO. And when he saw it, his face turned pale.

"What is it MoO?" Sea Skimmer asked.

"It...says G2K," MoO managed. "That stands for Guardian 2000. AKA... Dark Star."

"Well that sucks," Kerkhof said, breaking the silence. "He knows we're here. Be prepared for attacks bigger then that one ten fold."

"Wow Kerkhof, aren't you cheery," Dalton said sarcastically.

"Really? And people say I'm gloomy," Kerkhof replied, returning the sarcasm.

"Oh shut up you two," interrupted MoO. "You're more vicious at each other then you are at the Trekkies."

Before the two could respond, Crayz shouted, "LOOK!"

On top of a hill behind hind them, stood a group of Trekkies. But it wasn't just a group. It was an army. More and more Trekkies began to appear an endless swarm of idiots.

At Star Destroyer, Lord Wong was quite impatient.

"Blast it, what is taking it so long?!" Lord Wong said angrily.

"My Lord," 200AD replied, "it's construction is very delicate work. It will take time if you want it perfect."

"Yes I know. But if it isn't completed soon, my perfect weapon against Dark Star shall have to be used against a Trekkie controlled ASVS!"

"Then you believe Aron Kerkhof and the others will fail?" 2000AD asked.

"No. But it's a long way from here to TC to ASVS. By the time they get there with the SWTC, Dark Star may have conquered half of it." Wong said. "And…"

"And what my lord?" 200AD said.

"I have a very bad feeling they're going to run into trouble."

"Shit! Down!" Kerkhof yelled as arrows pasted inches from his head. The group quickly took cover behind a rock before the Trekkies could hit them. Kerkhof surveyed his surroundings. There was a forest that could give cover from arrows nearby. But it might as well have been a while way. For by the time the Warriors could get half way there, they'd have a back full of arrows. Thing were looking grim.

"HOLD YOUR FIRE!" A voice commanded. Kerkhof and the others slowly raised their heads to see who had shouted. A large Trekkie stood in the middle of the battalion of Trekkies. "Surrender Warsies, and we'll spare your lives. If you don't…I'll put your heads on spikes and give them to Dark Star."

"How about this," Kerkhof replied. "You stop sniping at us with your arrows and come down and face us you gutless cowards!"

"Fine then. But I'll make sure to decapitate you very slowly. And you'll be alive until the bloody end. CHARGE!"

"Lovely negotiating skills there Aron," MoO said.

"Just shut up and FIGHT!" Kerkhof shouted. He charged at the Trekkie Captain who he had yelled at.

The Trekkie Captain ran towards Kerkhof as well, full of confidence. He brought his sword down, trying to cut Kerkhof in two. But that confidence turned to shock and Kerkhof deflected the blow and stabbed the Trekkie in the chest. He pulled his blade out and as the Trekkie fell to his knees clutching his wound, decapitated him. He moved to find other targets.

"DIE TREKKIE SCUM!" Dalton roared. He wielded double clubs and swung them left and right. Some Trekkies flew into the air. Others were smashed into bloody messes. And some were crushed into the ground with their skulls broken. Anyone who dared to get near him was dead before he could attack.

Crayz was moving around swiftly, stopping only to let off an arrow at a few random Trekkies he saw. Sea Skimmer charged, cutting down any Trekkie in his path. Meanwhile MoO ran to Kerkhof, slashing left and right at the hordes of Trekkies blocking his path.

"We have to go Kerkhof!" MoO shouted, dodging a blade and slicing upwards, sending a Trekkie flying.

"Why? We can slay a bunch of them and split once they can bring their numbers against us," Kerkhof asked. He impaled a Trekkie in front of him. But the Trekkie fell on top of him instead of falling back. Squashed under the weight of the large Trekkie, Kerkhof managed to grab the dead Trekkie's spear and throw it through the neck of a Trekkie advanced upon him. He finally managed to push the slain Trekkie off. He then slashed at the legs of another idiot and with a mighty kick sent the wounded man flying. Finally Kerkhof pulled himself off the ground and continued fighting.

"Think tactically Aron," MoO replied. "This is a game of chess with five kings versus a lot of pawns. They're surrounding us so we cannot escape. Then they simply throw fighters at us until we tire and then we die. Quite simple."

Kerkhof blocked yet another blow and simply punched the Trekkie, knocking him out cold. "Apparently killing that Trekkie Captain made me a big target," he said as he spun to avoid a thrust of a Trekkie's sword. "I haven't had time to think. Let's go shall we?"

"Great idea. Sea Skimmer, Dalton, time to leave!" MoO shouted, running through Trekkies.

"Don't yell out our plan!" Kerkhof complained.

"They would know in a second anyway." MoO slew a Trekkie in front of him and was out of the horde of Trekkies. Sea Skimmer, Crayz and Kerkhof soon followed.

Dalton did not. His large size slowed him down. Frustrated as the endless wall of Trekkies, he threw his clubs. A group of Trekkies collapsed from his huge weapons and revealed freedom. Running like he never had before, he managed to catch up to the others.

"Quick, to the forest before their archers cut us down!" Crayz said. Soon trees surrounded them.

After running for what seemed like days, Sea Skimmer stated, "Aron, you think we lost them?"

"I'm not exactly sure," Kerkhof replied. "But I think we did. A-" The rest of his words were cut of when five arrows nearly struck MoO in the head.

"I guess that answers your question doesn't it?" MoO said, angry at the fact he was almost killed. "Let's go that way!" He pointed to the left.

"You have no idea where that leads!" Dalton complained

"Better then getting shot at!" And so the group followed MoO deeper into the forest.

Crayz decided that he needed to slow down the Trekkies. Quickly, he put an arrow to his bow and fired. He wasn't sure but he thought he heard a faint thud. Seeing the edge of the forest he ran and accidentally slammed into the unmoving Dalton.

Crayz said, "hey man what are you doing? I mean, I might have taken out one troll but there's a small army chasing us! It doesn't matter if we exited the forest. It'll just make it easier for them to find us! Guys?"

But no one was moving or talking to him. They just stared.

"Guys, what the hell are you..." Crayz stopped when he finally saw over Dalton to what they were staring at. "Oh."

The great city of Technical Commentaries lay in front of them.
Bender and God, Futurama
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

In the dark land of G2K TA, the troll lord Dark Star sat on his thrown.

"WHAT?!" Dark Star roared. "Kerkhof and his band of Warsies have escaped?! How could this happen?!"

"W-well sir um...they ran into a forest and eluded our fighters long enough to reach Saxton," an aide replied, trembling.

"Fools! Bring me the Trekkie who lead the attack. I shall crush his skull!"

"Um sir...he was the first to be slain."

"Then I guess you'll have to do." Dark Star grabbed the poor aide's skull and exerted himself. His skull broke apart. He tossed the bloody mess aside.

"Why did you try to stop them from reaching Saxton?" Dark Star put his hand to his sword and turned in his chair to see who was speaking. A dark hooded man had appeared. Relaxing, Dark Star moved his hand from his blade.

"Because my friend," Dark Star answered. "Five Warsies wouldn't just go to Saxton for any reason. I believe they're getting something. Something that may help them stop the invasion of ASVS."

"Sounds right," the cloaked figure agreed.

"They will be going to ASVS when the leave. So we must speed up the invasion."

"The forces are ready."

"Then go. ASVS will fall. No matter what Kerkhof or Wong want."

The cloak figure did not bow or salute. He merely nodded and disappeared as fast as he appeared.

Dark Star smiled malevolently despite the escape of the Warsies. They mattered not. ASVS would fall if his friend did his job right and he was certain he would. By the time they reached ASVS they'd be greeted not with open arms but with arrows. If they ever reached ASVS. Dark Star's smile grew larger. And they'd never reach ASVS.

At the gates of TC, the Warsies will still greeted with open arms. A man at the gate instantly recognized them and ushered them in.

"Yes, yes come in. Dr. Saxton has been expecting you for some time now. Did you run into some bad weather?"

"I guess you could say that," Kerkhof replied. "So he knows we're coming? Lord Wong must have told him. Excellent. Now please take us to Dr. Saxton."

The man laughed. "Impatient aren't you? Come on, I'll take you to him."

So the Flame Warriors followed into TC. They saw people studying in great libraries. They reached a large door that Sea Skimmer guessed led to one of the towers he saw outside. The man who led them there did not knock but simply barged in. The room held several tables, chairs, and a desk with piles of paper on it. The room also happened to be empty.

"Hey Doc?" Kerkhof asked loudly. "You here?"

"'Doc'?" Dalton said, unimpressed.

"You got a problem with that Dalton?" Kerkhof replied.

"Yeah I got a problem with it. It's, well inconsiderate."

"You can't spell inconsiderate!" retorted Kerkhof.

"I can spell ass kicking!" replied Dalton.

Kerkhof took a step towards Dalton. "Is that a threat?" he practically was spitting in Dalton's face.

Knowing they'd soon start fighting, MoO stepped between them and pushed them both apart. "Just shut up you two!"

"Hey look, it's the good Doctor Saxton," interrupted Sea Skimmer. From another entrance to the room came Curtis Saxton. His hair was short and gray. He was a bit shorter then Dalton and even shorter to MoO. Kerkhof and Sea Skimmer were quite taller. He wore a white lab coat and in his hand was a thick book that he slammed shut with a thump after seeing the Flame Warriors.

"Well, well," Saxton chuckled, "Mr. Wong's valiant Flame Warriors have made it to me alive."

Kerkhof frowned. "You sound surprised."

Saxton laughed again. "I must admit, your chances of defeating such a large amount of Trekkies seemed slim. But you made it here. I know what you have come for."

"Do you have something to defeat Dark Star?" asked MoO.

"No, I have nothing to defeat him." Seeing the flabbergasted expressions on their faces he continued, "But I do have a way to defend against him. But I did not expect you to arrive so soon. It is not ready yet. Wait here for awhile and it shall be ready."

"Sir, sir!" yelled 2000AD. He can running into Lord Wong's quarters. He was sleeping a chair, a sword in his hand and plans of battle in front of him. He grumbled loudly when 2000AD awoke him.

"What is it?" Lord Wong asked, clearly annoyed at being wakened up.

"I think you should really hear about this sir!" 200AD was breathing heavy from running to Lord Wong in a hurry.

"Spit it out then," the grumpy Lord Wong replied.

"It's ASVS sir! It has been invaded!" When 2000AD finished uttering his news, Lord Wong was immediately alert.

"Invaded?! Dark Star! When did this happen?"

"Perhaps maybe a half an hour ago. They haven't hit any towns yet, merely invaded the border. But they're going to reach a small city pretty soon," 2000AD answered.

"Damn. And our weapon is not yet complete. I can only hope the Flame Warriors there can hold off the Trekkies long enough for me to come and defeat Dark Star. Are there any Star Destroyer members in the town that's going to be invaded?"

"Several my lord."

"And they are?"

"Well my lord..."

A massive Trekkie division marched. It was the third Trekkie division, full of the best troops in Dark Star's massive army. They were almost identical. Their armor covered their bodies totally. It was blue in color, and was light enough so it did not restrict the movement of the soldiers. But against a good sword in a strong end, it was as protecting as tissue paper. They all had a long sword and a knife. Some also carried spears, long bows and crossbows. They marched in straight lines, not talking or doing anything other then walking. Walking further into ASVS.

The perfect march was interrupted when arrows cut through the air towards the Trekkies. Several fell to the ground, a few wounded but most were dead. The army turned simultaneously towards the direction of the arrows. There was nothing there but a few large rocks. The leader of the group ordered several Trekkies to investigate. They crept towards the rocks slowly, weapons in their hands ready to attack.

"Ugh!" a Trekkie screamed, clutching his throat where an arrow had pierced it. He went silent and collapsed to the floor. The division of Trekkies retreated to a safe distance and the ones who had been sent to investigate dived for cover. But some were too slow and another hail of arrows slew them.

"Archers, open fire!" yelled the General of the Army. Waves of arrows were fired at the rocks. "Charge the hidden Warsies now!" While it met that several would die from the arrows, none of them hesitated. Disobedience would mean a painful death.

And several did die. The large group of Trekkies was easy to target. But they ran towards the rocks, swords ready to strike.

Finally, four Warsies realized that the Trekkie charge would doom them. They ran from the rocks, dashing left and right to stop arrows from hitting them. But the army quickly caught up to them. The Warsies drew short swords and began to attack the Trekkies behind them. But soon dozens of soldiers were catching up to them. The Warsies had no chance of victory or even survival.

The General looked over the dead body of one of them. He frowned. They were not even Flame Warriors. Yet he had lost too many soldiers to them.

"Continue marching!" the General ordered to the soldiers. Soon they'd reach the first town and capture it. His reports said it was lightly defended and would put up minimal resistance, but he still had a bad feeling about it. Ignoring it, he pressed on.

"I don't get this," complained Sea Skimmer.

"Get what? Why two plus two equals four?" Crayz mocked.

"No stupid. I don't get what Dr. Saxton can do to save ASVS from Dark Star. He's already told us it'll only help us defend, not attack. And we need to attack now."

"Have some faith," Dalton answered, "Saxton is a genius. Whatever he's working on I'm quite sure it will help us greatly."

"Well can't he hurry up? I wouldn't be surprised if Dark Star's armies are already marching into ASVS right as we speak."

MoO replied, "Oh will you stop whining? I think you're just too pessimistic."

"I don't," retorted Kerkhof.

"I know you're way too pessimistic," laughed MoO.

"Oh shut up. This is taking too long. And we still have to make it to ASVS, which isn't just around the block. And I'm sure Dark Star won't be making it easy for us."

"Maybe the Flame Warriors at ASVS can at least slow down his advance. Or maybe even stop it," Dalton said hopefully.

"Doubtful. Dark Star has ASVS outnumbered easily. If we're getting something that's great for defense, we need something to defend! What's taking him so long?"

"Nothing is taking him so long." Everyone in the room turned to the direction of the voice. Saxton had once again appeared. He held in his hand a large book with strange writing.

"Um, doc, where's this secret super defense?" Kerkhof asked.

"This," Saxton replied, holding up his book, "is a version of the Technical Commentaries. It has ways to easily build armor that can block all but the strongest attacks. Walls that can be built to surround cities and stop any invaders and can be put up very quickly. And with its magic a defending force will gain strength, while the attackers will falter. This magic is so strong defenders outnumbered ten to one can defeat attackers with minimal casualties."

"Ah," said Sea Skimmer. "That could help greatly."

"Not to sound rude, but we have to go. The longer it takes us to get to ASVS, the more damage that Dark Star can do," urged Kerkhof

"I understand. Takes some supplies and continue on your journey. Beware that the route to ASVS is filled with dangers not known to you or me. And Dark Star stills knows you're hear. He will not try only once to slay you."

"Can't anyone be optimistic?" Dalton complained.

"Optimism is bad for your health. The idiots don't plan for the worst. Murphy's Laws are completely true," retorted Kerkhof.

Sensing another argument between the two, MoO said, "Be quiet you too. Do you argue about everything?" Before the two could respond, MoO added, "And that happened to be a rhetorical question."

Saxton laughed at them. "Perhaps I was being a little too gloomy. If you fight half as hard against the Trekkies and you do yourselves, your names will strike fear in trolls forever. I wish you luck on your valiant journey."

"Wow, they're hot!" NecronLord exclaimed as he saw two very beautiful twins."

"Shut up," Captain Frank said angrily. "Damnit, how'd you get a date with those two?"

"My charm," replied NecronLord, "and my great body and personality.

"Yeah right," Frank said, his words dripping with sarcasm. "Now go away and be with them before I decapitate you."

"Somebody's a little grouchy," NecronLord commented, then when off to a very enjoyable date. The almost nude women met him with a kiss. With each of them on a shoulder, he headed to a private hotel.

Frank scowled at him one last time and walked off, annoyed that he hadn't gotten such a great date. ASVS didn't have a lot of women, especially in a far out corner at the edge of its borders. He was also uneasy. Dark Star was rumored to be attacking ASVS and heading towards the small town. Frank would feel a lot better back at Star Destroyer. His hand went to his sword every once in a while just to make sure that it was still there. Facing a Trekkie army without even a pointy stick wouldn't be fun to say the least.

If he wasn't so mad about NecronLord's hot ladies he might have heard the many footsteps approaching the city. The third Trekkie division had finally reached its first target. A tiny target, but a target. The town would be the first to be captured, but would not be the last.

"Stupid NecronLord. How the hell did he get such hot babes? It's not fair," grumbled Frank. The Trekkies were entering the town, their swords drawn. When they yelled a frightening war cry, Frank finally noticed them. As did everyone else. He drew his sword and ran from the army as fast as he could.

Not fast enough. The Trekkies swarmed into the town. If Frank didn't act fast, they'd surround it and they'd be doomed. He needed to warn those who didn't see the army or else the Trekkies would only have to face a few Warriors at a time. Running madly into the city, he yelled only four words.

"THE TREKKIES ARE COMING!!!"

[Next time on TGTW: The mysterious friend of Dark Star makes an appearance! Dark Star's armies continue their advance into ASVS and their attack on the small town with Captain Frank trapped inside! What is Lord Wong's new weapon and will it be finished in time to fight against Dark Star? Will the valiant Flame Warriors reach ASVS in time, or even reach it at all? Will the third Trekkie division defeat Captain Frank?]
Bender and God, Futurama