Cold Blue Eyes

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Kelly Antilles wrote:IG, we've been talking for what, about a month now? I've read your writing. I know how your mind works. You're a trombone player ;). I 0wnz j00. ;)
Kelly Antilles wrote:Yes, I like it. I'm curious as to where it's going. :)
Hmmm. Losing your touch, Kelly? :wink: :P
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

IG-88E wrote:
Kelly Antilles wrote:IG, we've been talking for what, about a month now? I've read your writing. I know how your mind works. You're a trombone player ;). I 0wnz j00. ;)
Kelly Antilles wrote:Yes, I like it. I'm curious as to where it's going. :)
Hmmm. Losing your touch, Kelly? :wink: :P
No, I know WHERE it is going, just not how it will get there.
Luke Starkiller
Jedi Knight

Post by Luke Starkiller »

hmm, I forsee a fight and Eran using the Force to kick a bit of ass before he gets beaten good.

Then again I could be completely wrong. This is a good story.
What kind of dark wizard in league with nameless forces of primordial evil ARE you that you can't even make a successful sanity check versus BOREDOM? - Red Mage
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Thanks Luke!

COLD BLUE EYES
Chapter 5: Just Another Day

"Who're these guys?" he asked, watching the group come closer.

"See the one in front? With the blond hair and green jacket? That's Ryk. He asked me out once and I turned him down. Now, the creep follows me around and intimidates anyone I talk to."

"So I'm on his hitlist, is that it?" They both shut up as the gang finally stopped in front of them. Ryk, who was slightly above average in height and fairly well-muscled cracked his knuckles.

"So. Who's you're new guy friend, Mel?" he asked threateningly. Eran leapt to his feet faster than anyone could anticipate.

"What's it to you?" he asked.

"Stay out of this, new kid."

"You asked who the new guy friend was. Apparently this concerns me."

"Oh, it should concern you, all right," Ryk said. "Mel's my girl, and you don't talk to her, got it?"

"That's not the way she puts it."

"Ryk, just leave him alone!" Melissa said shakily.

"Well it's the way I put it, and that's what matters," Ryk said, totally ignoring Melissa.

"What sewer did you crawl out of?" Eran snorted.

"What? You got a death wish or something?" Eran looked over the gang members. One was a huge Aqualish that looked like he could bench-press a bus. The second was a younger kid who looked like an adrenaline junkie. The third was a mohawked Rodian who seemed to have every body part pierced. Fourth was a dark-skinned guy whose body was seemingly made of tattoos. The last, and only girl, was a brown-haired vixen who wore all black and looked like she got off on inflicting pain.

"Yeah. Maybe I got a death wish. Care to find out?"

"I'll teach you, you little smartmouth!" Ryk threw a punch, but Eran shifted to the side, grabbed him by the wrist and elbow, and used his momentum to flip him over his shoulder and slam him into the ground. Before Ryk could move, Eran slammed the heel of his hand into his solar plexus. Picking the gasping Ryk off the ground, he shoved him towards the Aqualish and the tattooed guy, who caught him.

"Back off," was all Eran said. The gang walked away silently. Once they left, Melissa grabbed Eran by the shoulder.

"How'd you do that?" she asked, excited.

"I had a bit of rough and tumble growing up."

She laughed and hugged him. "Thanks for standing up to him. Maybe now he'll leave me alone."

Eran grinned. "Would that mean you're free to accept a date?"

Her eyes lit up. "You really mean it?"

"Yeah. I saw a Twi'lek restaurant near my new house. Would you accept dinner?"

"Yes! Ohmigosh, yes I would!" Suddenly, the bell rang, announcing the four-minute warning for next class. "Here," she said, hurriedly scribbling a number down onto his hand. Call me around three, okay?"

"Okay. Later!" He watched her retreating back for a moment, then grabbed his laptop. He had Chemistry next. As he started off, he glanced at the phone number again and smirked. Jessica would be proud.

By the time Eran walked into Chemistry, his fire had cooled off. The professor, an older, severe-looking man, glanced up at Eran as he entered the room. "Who are you?" he demanded in a heavy accent.

"Eran Scope. Just transferred from Correllia."

The old man glanced down at his datapad. "Alright. Take that seat in the last row."

"Yes sir," Eran grumbled.

"And don't you grumble to me! You say your mind!" the guy said.

"Yes sir," Eran said at normal volume. As he sat down, he put his feet up on the back of the chair in front of him.

"Get your feet off the chair!" the professor barked. "I'm going to break your legs!" Eran snapped his feet back to the floor. The professor then turned on a kid up in the front row, who was doodling in a notebook. "Why are you doodling?" he demanded. "I'm going to doodle on your face with a knife!"

Finally, the Hell that was Chemistry ended, and Eran got in his speeder and headed home. "Hey, mom!" he said as he got in.

"Hey Eran! How was your first day?"

He looked at the phone number on his hand. "Great!"
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Aw. So cool. :D
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

"Get your feet off the chair!" the professor barked. "I'm going to break your legs!" Eran snapped his feet back to the floor. The professor then turned on a kid up in the front row, who was doodling in a notebook. "Why are you doodling?" he demanded. "I'm going to doodle on your face with a knife!"
This was my Chemistry teacher. No exaggeration.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

I had a feeling it was. You were quite descriptive there.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Some of the characters are based off people I know.

Mora = my mom
Jess and Melissa = old girlfriends
Ryk = old classmate
Chem teacher = chem teacher
JADAFETWA
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

COLD BLUE EYES
Chapter 6: First Date, part 1

Eran called up Melissa and got directions to her house, then arranged to pick her up at six. He then spent the next two hours being chased around the house by Mora, who demanded that he wear good clothes. "Mom, I'm not getting married for Sith's sake! It's just a date!"

"And you'll show up at her door looking like yesterday's lunch today-"

"No I won't! I can dress myself! Dad, help me out here!"

Terk, who had been reading a datapad while the chaos raged about him, calmly took a sip of his coffeine. "The kid's eighteen, Mora. I think he's old enough to decide about his clothes."

"Thank you!" Eran said. "See, mom?"

She sighed. "Fine. But if you don't pass MY inspection, you're not going out the door." Eran groaned. "Now, go on and get dressed." Eran disappeared into his room, emerging ten minutes later. He now wore a black silk shirt that showed off his arms well, a pair of light khaki pants that contrasted well with the shirt, and a pair of dark brown shoes. "Well, you look handsome," Mora said.

"Do I pass? Can I go now?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yes. Go on, have fun, but be back by midnight." She gave her son a quick hug and kiss before he walked out to his speeder. "He's growing up, Terk."

"This isn't exactly his first date, Mora."

"I know, but...well, I'm just glad he managed to bounce back from losing Ryan."

Terk stood and rested his hands on Mora's shoulders. "I know. Don't worry, he's a tough kid."

"I know."

Eran slid into the seat of his teal XP-35 Landspeeder. Although most derided the XP-35 for its old-fashioned engine, Eran liked it. It delivered power, speed, cornering, and didn't have the stiff, inflexibility settings of the XP-38. Turning the key, the machine came to life. Eran backed out of the driveway and took off, already pushing the speed limit.

Fifteen minutes later, he arrived at Melissa's address. It was a gorgeous white house, slightly larger than his home. Without hesitating, he went up and rang the bell. After a moment, Melissa opened the door. She wore a dark skirt that ended just above the knees, a plain white button shirt, and a dark vestlike jacket. "Hi!" she said.

"Hi, yourself," he said. "You look good."

"Thanks. Mom, I'm going now!" she called.

"Bye, honey!" came a voice from the kitchen. Melissa came out, closing the door behind her.

"I was thinking. Let's go eat, then I can show you around a little bit."

"Sounds good." As he opened the door for her, she gasped.

"Oh, wow. They're beautiful!" Sitting on the passenger's seat were a half-dozen scarlet roses. Melissa picked up the bouquet and smelled it.

"Here," he said. He took out one of the roses, broke the stem, and placed it above her ear. "I think it goes with your hair."

"Yeah," she said, finally sitting down. He closed the door, walked around to his side, and got in. "Nice sound," she said as he started the engine.

He winked. "I keep her in tune," he said as he backed out of the driveway.

They arrived at the restaurant ten minutes later. "You sure drive fast," she remarked as she got out.

"Oh, that's nothing. You should've seen me and a couple of my friends at the drags."

"Drags?"

"Yeah. There's a racing track outside Hine City on Correllia, where I lived. Every week, there'd be an amateur night, where you could bring your own speeder and race. Me and my friends loved it." He held the door open for her.

"Sounds cool."

"It is. Two, please." The hostess nodded and led them to a table. "What do you do for fun?"

"I draw."

"What?"

"People, mostly. It's something I like to do."

"Sounds like fun." A waitress brought a pair of menus and took their drink orders. "So, what's good here?"

"Well, you might like the Shaakburger. They cook it with a hot sauce that tastes really good." The waitress came back with their drinks and asked for their orders.

"I'll trust you."

"Okay then. Two Shaakburgers, please."
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

sweet.:)
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

COLD BLUE EYES
Chapter 7: First Date, part 2

Once dinner was finished, Eran paid and the two left. "So," he asked as they got back in the speeder. "Where are we going?"

"Well, let's go to the beach. That's one of the biggest places around here."

"The beach it shall be."

"Okay, make a left out of here." They drove for roughly fifteen minutes, making several turns, until Eran saw a sign saying 'Raltawn Beach, next left.' "Stay in this lane, you'll be making a right."

"Huh? But the sign said-"

"Trust me. I know a shortcut." Eran shrugged and did as she said. Eventually, they came to a small parking lot with a natural wall of rock on one side. "Okay, park here."

As they got out, Eran looked around. "I hear the waves, but I don't see them."

"This way," Melissa said, walking around towards the corner of the lot. Eran followed and whistled as he came around the rock wall.

"Wow!" he said, putting on his sunglasses. They were slightly elevated compared to a beach of glittering white sand. The ocean, sparkling in the setting sun, seemed to stretch on forever. "What a view!"

"Yeah, it's beautiful. Not many people know about this spot, since we had to drive through a residential area to get to it. Come on," she added, jogging down towards the beach.

"Hey! Wait up!" he said, jogging after her. When she got to the sand, she took off her shoes and socks and set them on the ground.

"Come on!" she teased while he did the same. "No one's gonna steal them." Eran walked out to her, the sand feeling cool beneath his feet. "Let's walk."

"Sounds good." They turned up the beach, walking at the edge of the crashing waves. "So, how long have you lived here?"

"About five years, but I moved from just another province, so I've lived on Raltiir my entire life." He nodded. "How about you? I mean, how long did you live on Correllia?"

"Whole life. Moved a couple times, but never off-planet." They continued walking for some time, sharing memories of old school days and friends, and watching the sun dip below the horizon. Suddenly, the sand seemed to turn to rock.

"Oh. This is the end of the beach."

"No problem. This feels nice," Eran commented on the wave-sculpted rock. Suddenly, he let himself drop to his knees and fell over, twirling so he landed face up.

"What are you doing?" Melissa asked, with a slight smile.

"Nice night. Take a look," he answered, gesturing to the sky. Melissa looked up to a flawless night sky, glittering with stars. With a smile, she sat down next to Eran and drew her knees up to her chest. "Now let's see," Eran said. "That blue one is Roche, right?"

"Yeah."

"OK, now that I've got my bearings." He lifted an arm and pointed to several stars in succession. "That would be Aldera, Yag'dhul, Thyferra, and...Correl." He suddenly sat up, staring at the bright yellow star. "That's Correl, the star Correllia and the other planets orbit around."

"Kind of strange to see your home staring at you from the sky, huh?"

"Yeah." He sat cross-legged, hands on his knees. He glanced over at her and caught her looking at him. Her dark hair was blowing in the breeze, and she had a small smile on her face. He smiled back, then slowly leaned towards her. He hesitated a moment, then gently touched her lips with his. She closed her eyes and returned the kiss, slowly snaking her arms around his shoulders. His own moved around to the small of her back. He deepened the kiss, and felt her breath on his face as her arms tightened around his neck. He broke the kiss and moved his lips to her chin, then slowly up her jaw line to her ear. After giving her earlobe a quick nibble, he brushed his lips down the side of her neck to her collarbone. Taking her soft whimper as a good sign, Eran moved to the small of her throat and let his tongue play across it. She gasped and pulled him even closer, forcing him to put more pressure on her favorite hot spot. He started to move his hands up her back, but she suddenly let go of him and started unbuttoning her shirt. Once finished, she grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her breast. Taking the hint, he began massaging her large, soft breasts, switching from one to the other, while unclasping her bra with his other hand.

Meanwhile, she slipped both hands under his shirt and ran her hands over the hard muscle on his chest. As she removed it, she caught sight of his silver chain. "What's this?" she asked quietly.

"Something that reminds me of a friend," he said. "He's gone now."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he said with another kiss. They instantly lost themselves again in the feel of each other's closeness. Melissa's vest, shirt, and bra soon joined Eran's own shirt on the ground. Her breathing once again quickened, and his matched hers and she reached down and caressed him through his pants. Trying to maintain a semblance of control, he slowly moved his hands down to undo her skirt and pull it away, leaving her only with her panties. Suddenly, she rolled over on top of him and pulled off his pants and boxers. She then lay down on top of him, letting his hardness press against her. He hooked his thumbs in her panties' straps and slowly pushed them down her legs. She kicked them off, then raised herself up and positioned his head inside her. She placed her hands on his chest and let out a little moan as she lowered herself onto him. Once accustomed to his size, she began riding him, slowly at first, then faster as she felt herself building up towards a climax. Biting her lip, she tried to last as long as possible, but knew she couldn't hold out much longer.

Just before she lost control, Eran forced her to stop. Once she'd calmed down a bit, he rolled over and began driving into her. Wanting more, she wrapped her legs around him. Putting his hands flat on the ground on either side of her for support, he started pounding with every bit of power he had, and within a few minutes, she wasn't even bothering to hide her constant moans. Finally, she reached the edge and cried out, squeezing him as tightly as she could. Unable to take the sudden pressure, he finally lost it and came with a guttural roar. Once the energy had bled away, Melissa slowly fell asleep. He rolled over again so that she was resting atop him and had the presence on mind to drape her vest over her sleeping form. Then he too succumbed to the void.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

damn. giving me a run for my money, eh? ;)
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

(evil grin)

I think that if I really tried, I could give you a marathon race, Kit.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Is that a challenge? :twisted:
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Is that a gauntlet? 8)
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

*pulls out gauntlet. watches as brick, pipe, chain, flail, brass knuckles, another brick, mace, staff fall out* Um.. yeah.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

:twisted:

Actually, considering that I have EIGHT, yes EIGHT other stories I wanna write, I dunno if I can devote enough tme to a challenge.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

True. And since I WANT to read those eight stories, I probably should save this for another day.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

COLD BLUE EYES
Chapter 8: Together

He awoke to the rays of the rising sun, her form still asleep on top of him. Sleepily, he looked at his watch. "I'm so dead," he said to himself. He looked down at her angelic face and smiled. "Hey, wake up," he said, giving her a little shake. She blinked her eyes open and shook her head. Then her eyes met his and she smiled.

"Good morning."

"Morning. Come on, we gotta get up."

"Says who?" a playful smile tugged at her lips.

"I'm serious, Melissa. My mom's gonna kill me-"

"All the more reason to enjoy the morning." He tried to sit up, but she pushed him back down. He frowned. He could overpower her, of course, but that wouldn't be nearly as fun as what he had in mind. Placing his hands on the back of her shoulders, he quickly brushed them down her sides. She squirmed and tried to kill the grin that started. Eran smirked as he began mercilessly tickling her. After a moment, she was laughing so hard she rolled off of him. Victorious, he grabbed his shirt and threw it over his head. "Oh, no you don't!" she said with a grin. Jumping back on top of him, she started tickling back. He tried to grab her arms, failed, and fell back, laughing through gritted teeth. Their laughter slowly gave way to a passionate embrace accompanying the rising sun.

Eran finally stumbled back into his house at about ten thirty that morning. The hurricane he'd been expecting from Mora was delivered in full. "Where were you last night, Eran? Why didn't you come home at midnight, like I told you? We were worried about you!"

"Mom, I didn't do any drugs, and I didn't do anything illegal. Does that help?" Mora sighed, exasperated. "Mom, look. I found a girl I like. Isn't that better than not knowing anyone?"

"Fine, fine."

The next few weeks passed quickly. Ryk took to sitting across the courtyard and glaring at the two of them, but as long as he didn't try anything, Eran couldn't care less. He and Melissa were very much a couple, and everyone knew it. The two seemed to click together on every level. Melissa's outgoing, cheerful disposition drew out Eran's buried friendliness, while Eran's calmness and steady personality gave something for Melissa to anchor herself to after being haunted by Ryk for over a year. The two balanced each other perfectly, and were together as much as possible. One day, while at a traveling carnival, Melissa pointed off to the side. "Hey, look!" It was a photo booth.

Eran grinned. "Let's go." They ran over and jumped in. Eran shoved in a coin, and the machine took their four pictures. The first was of them both smiling and giving the peace sign, the second had Melissa with her arms around Eran, their cheeks pressed together. The third caught both with their eyes closed and lips pressed together, his arms around her. The final picture had both of them smiling to the camera, with Melissa on Eran's lap, his arms around her waist, chin on her shoulder. The machine printed out two copies of the pictures, and Eran took them, handing one over to her.

With the string of pictures on his wall next to Jessica's collage, Eran finally felt at home on Raltiir. As the days turned into weeks, which turned into months, he and Melissa grew ever closer. Finally, it was prom night. Nearly the entire senior class showed up at the convention center, where it was held. All of the girls got dressed up, but Melissa was the belle of the ball in Eran's eyes. She wore a backless, low-cut, light blue dress. It fell all the way to her ankles, but slits up the sides provided generous leg exposure. Eran was captivated the moment he saw her at her house, and managed to pay very little attention to anything else. Melissa on the other hand, thought Eran was utterly charming in his dark tuxedo, which offset his eyes well. The two held hands nearly the entire time, got their picture taken, and danced to as many songs as possible. As the night dragged on, their dancing slowly got more and more seductive, both of them pressing their bodies against each other. Finally, when they knew that neither one could continue in public, they ran out of Eran's speeder and drove back to his house. Parking in the driveway, they both leapt out and rushed up to his room.

The moment he had the door locked, he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her against him for a long, passionate kiss. Without waiting, she pulled off his jacket and shirt and ran her hands along his back. Reaching around, he undid her dress' clasp, letting the top fall away, only staying on by her hips and freeing her breasts, which he immediately devoted his attention to, massaging one soft handful while playing his tongue across the other. Melissa sighed in pleasure as Eran's free hand devoted itself to pushing her dress and panties down to the floor. Once successful, the hand moved back up and began massaging her clit. Melissa nearly fell over as her legs threatened to give out, but he held her up. Suddenly, she let herself fall to her knees and pulled his pants off. A bit surprised, Eran watched as she wrapped a hand around his hardness and locked her lips to it, sucking as hard as she could. He groaned and tangled his hands in her hair as she swirled her tongue around him. Finally, when he could take no more, he blew his load down her throat.

Now that the manic energy had left them, Eran pulled Melissa to her feet and gently laid her down on the bed. Kissing her neck, he slowly moved down her body towards her center, which was already wet and getting worse. She cried out as his tongue passed inside her, probing her entrance. Slowly, she was worked back up into a frenzy, until she finally grabbed him and pulled him back up to her. "I want you. Inside me. Right now," she said, her voice shaky but determined.

"As you wish," he said, his voice a pleasing growl. He inserted himself and without waiting, rammed his full length into her. She shrieked, and began a series of moans and gasps as he continued as fast as possible. Finally, she reached her climax, crying out his name. He came soon after, and both collapsed into a heap on the bed.

"Eran," she said, her voice faint. "Stay with me. Stay with me forever."

"I'll never leave your side," he promised as the drowsiness took over. "I promise. I'll never leave you, Melissa."

Little did he know, that promise would soon be shattered.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Awwwww.

I just have one thing to say. Fuck Ryk!! Goddamn asshole!!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

And you'll see just how bad he is in the next chapter.
JADAFETWA
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

COLD BLUE EYES
Chapter 9: Dark Side Rising

Everything was going better than Eran could ever have expected. He had Melissa as a lover, high grades, his own understanding of the Force, and a bright future. Then, it all came crashing down.

It happened one night when he and Melissa were coming back from a walk on the beach. "Well, well. So this is where you hang out," a voice said. It was Ryk, and he had his gang with him. They seemed unusually bloodthirsty tonight.

"You want another thrashing?" Eran threatened.

"I'm afraid I'm going to be the one doing the thrashing, Scope." Suddenly, Eran felt someone coming at him from behind. He spun but wasn't quite fast enough to avoid the punch thrown by the youngest member of the gang. Flat-palming the back of the kid's head, Eran put him out like a light, only to turn right into a punch to the gut from the Aqualish. Stunned, Eran lost his focus in the Force. The Aqualish grabbed one arm, while the heavily pierced Rodian grabbed the other. Suddenly, Eran realized what was happening. Twisting his arm, he caught hold of the ring hanging out of the Rodian's snout and ripped it out. With a high-pitched buzz-squawk, the Rodian let go and grabbed his bleeding snout. Before Eran could take advantage, he felt something blunt slam into the back of his head.

His head began to swim, and just before he passed out, he shouted "Melissa, run!" Then, everything went black.

He awoke to the stinging from a bucket of water. Shaking his head, Eran realized that his shirt and jacket were missing. He also found strong ropes coiled around his wrists and ankles, holding him in place. He shook his head to clear it. "So, you're awake," Ryk said. As Eran's vision cleared, he saw Ryk and the gang all sitting on rocks before him. They were all in some kind of cave. Then he took a closer look. Ryk was holding one end of rope, with the other end tied around Melissa's wrists behind her back. She looked like she'd been crying. Ryk caught Eran's gaze and smiled, giving the rope a tug and pulling Melissa backwards. He placed a hand on her head. "What do you think of my new toy?"

"Leave her alone you piece of gutter trash-arrgh!" Something stuck Eran from behind, stinging him. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the one female gang member, holding a whip. Ryk motioned with his hand, and she whipped him again. And again. After the fifth strike, she stopped. Eran growled through gritted teeth, trying not to let out a bark of pain. Ryk slowly stood.

"Now. You see why people shouldn't mess with me?" Ryk laughed and slipped an arm around Melissa's waist.

"Don't touch her, dammit!" Ryk laughed again and pulled Melissa to him, cupping her breasts and letting his tongue play across her throat. Suddenly, she jerked forward, then slammed her head back, catching him above the eye. Ryk yelped and jumped back. "Good girl, Melissa," Eran said softly.

"Bitch!" Ryk cursed. He slapped her across the face.

"Hey asshole, why don't you try that on me?" Eran said, just to get his attention off Melissa.

"Alright. Alright. I will," Ryk said, pulling out a vibroblade. Walking over to Eran, he slashed him across the chest. Then he slashed him twice more, leaving long, bloody cuts along Eran's chest. Eran roared in pain as the blade cut through him. Then, with a maniacal look in his eyes, Ryk gabbed Eran by the chin and held his head still. Then, he gently pressed the tip of the blade into Eran's forehead, followed by his dragging it towards his left eye. Eran roared and squeezed the eye shut and he felt the blade cut his lid, but not all the way through. The blade passed the eye and continued down towards his jaw. Finally, Ryk released Eran and stepped back. Eran let all his muscles so slack, trying to dull the pain. "Knock him out," Ryk said. The Aqualish stood up, punched Eran in the gut, then hit him in the back of the head.

Meanwhile, Ryk stalked over towards Melissa. "You stay away from me," she said. He grabbed the front of her shirt and delivered a hammer blow to her forehead, and she fell to the ground.

"Get it through your head now, bitch. You're mine. You'll do as I say." She groaned, in pain.

"Eran," she tried to stand, but was too disoriented. He knocked her over again, and this time, cut away the front of her shirt. That was when hell ascended around her.

For the second time that day, Eran swam back to consciousness. There was water flowing over him. He was laying in a small stream not far from the beach, a brick tied to his leg. The water was almost enough for him to drown in, but not quite enough. Lucky. He tried to sit up, but his injuries spiked with pain, and he fell back with a scream. As he lay there, he thought of Melissa. Where was she? Was she okay? Slowly, he gritted his teeth. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair! It wasn't fair that he'd found a girl to stay with forever, and then have this happen. Eran screamed again, out of rage this time, and sat up, ignoring the pain. Calling on the Force, he tore the rope holding him down. Standing, he held one hand to his eye and ambled off towards home. He found his speeder where he'd left it, mercifully untouched. Climbing in, he slapped a bacta patch from the emergency kit over his eye, and smeared the gel over his other cuts. Throwing on an extra shirt, he took off towards Melissa's house. He arrived five minutes later, having sped the whole way. Using the Force to unlock the door, he silently made his way towards where he felt Melissa's presence.

Melissa lay in her room, crying softly. Ryk had dropped her off at home after throwing Eran into the stream. He'd sneered, laughed, made jokes to his gang about how they'd broken her. All of them had taken a turn. Melissa pulled the pillow even closer and sobbed into it. She started as she heard the door creak open, then gasped as she saw Eran stumble in. "M-Melissa," he said softly.

"Eran, are you OK?" she asked, throw in the covers back. He stumbled and fell onto the bed, antagonizing his chest injuries. With a groan, he managed to sit up. "Eran, I was so worried," Melissa said, drawing him into a hug, being cautious to avoid his injuries.

"I'm...fine," he said. "Are you all right? What did they do to you?"

"They..." she couldn't bring herself to say it.

"No," he said. "Oh no, no, Melissa," he draped his arms around her and drew her to him, trembling. The tears ran from his eyes.Ryk,he thought. For the injuries you caused me, I will do nothing. But for hurting Melissa, I swear on whatever deity you hold dear, I'll kill you. I'll make you suffer like you've never suffered before! I promise!And in that black moment, one man's destiny was changed forever.
Last edited by Kuja on 2002-10-24 10:53pm, edited 1 time in total.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

goddamnmotherfuckingsonofaSith! I'm going to kill him MYSELF!

nice chapter, btw.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Damn, you seem to hate Ryk even more than I do!

And thanks.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Yes, I hate him very much. And I hate that I can write such shit so well.