Cold Blue Eyes

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Luke Starkiller
Jedi Knight

Post by Luke Starkiller »

Good story, good villian; it will be a pleasure to read about his (hopefully painful) death.
What kind of dark wizard in league with nameless forces of primordial evil ARE you that you can't even make a successful sanity check versus BOREDOM? - Red Mage
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

COLD BLUE EYES
Chapter 10: Vengeance Achieved

Eran managed to control his rage as he drove home. He managed to control his rage as he removed the drying bacta patch and looked at the scar that would now be part of him forever. He managed to control his rage as he removed the Sith text and lightsaber from their hiding place. He managed to control his rage as he ransacked his room for anything he might need and shoved it into a large bag. Then, he came to Jessica's collage. He'd added to it, both with the carnival photos and his and Melissa's prom picture. As he took it off the wall and held it, he was half tempted to rip it to shreds. Then, he quietly placed it in his backpack. The rage smoldered.

It was Ryk's free period, and his day was going perfectly. No glowering Eran to piss him off, no uppity Melissa make his blood boil, no nothing. Just him and his gang, intimidating everyone who came their way.
That was when Eran came around the corner of the wall and into the courtyard. His eyes were cold as ice, and between the look in them and the scar on his face, everyone backed away from him as he walked. Soon, there was a clear area between Ryk's gang and Eran. Eran halted, then took a deep breath.

"RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYK!" His roar of challenge filled the courtyard, and all talking ceased. Everyone knew what was about to happen. "Ryk. I'm here to kill you," Eran said.

"Really," Ryk said. He was a bit shaken, but maintained an air of bravado. "And how do you plan to do that?"

Eran slowly began to raise both arms out to his sides. As they reached ninety degrees, Ryk noticed the small cylindrical object in Eran's let hand. When Eran's arms were straight above his head, he wrapped his right hand around his left and slowly bent his elbows, bringing the object back down. As it passed in front of his eyes, Eran hit a button, and a long, crimson blade hissed out of the cylinder's end. Once his hands reached his waist level, Eran slid his left foot forward, shifting his weight and moving the blade to one side to reestablish eye contact. "I will kill you, Ryk. And I'll do the job with this. A lightsaber."

"No way," Ryk said softly. That was when the saber handle suddenly sparked, bolts of electricity shooting up the blade. Eran stared at the blade, hoping it wouldn't malfunction. The blade lost its length, slowly dropping down to roughly ten inches. Then, it held, although sparks still flew around its base. Ryk suddenly laughed. "A busted lightsaber! You come here with a busted lightsaber! Not even a proper vibroblade!" The other members of the gang joined Ryk in laughing, then he snapped his fingers and made a hand motion. Almost immediately, the Rodian and Aqualish leaped forward and ran at Eran. Eran let go with is right hand and made a stop gesture. Then, he motioned as if picking up something. Suddenly, the Aqualish was yanked off of his feet by an invisible force. The Aqualish howled in terror, and the Rodian stopped.

"Die," Eran growled. He then closed his hand into as tight a fist as he could, and the Aqualish's howl cut off as every bone in his body was shattered. Eran then opened his hand, letting the broken body fall to the ground. Eran then brought his hand to his shoulder, palm out, and faced the Rodian. He then jerked his arm out straight, and a violent Force push threw the Rodian back into the wall with enough force to break his skull, shoulders, back, and ribs.

Now, Eran faced the four remaining gang members. Suddenly, the girl reached into her jacket and pulled out a shiv, a sharp piece of metal. Reaching back, she yelled "Catch this!" and whipped it at him. Eran didn't move as the blade hit him and sank into his upper arm. The girl laughed, but her laughter turned to fear as Eran casually pulled it out and held it by the end.

"You turn," he said, and whipped it back towards her. The blade caught her in the side of the neck, slicing her carotid artery. She screamed and dropped to her knees as she vainly tried to staunch the flow of blood. Suddenly, Eran charged forward. "I'll relieve you of your pain," he said in her mind. True to his word, he plunged his lightsaber into her right eye, killing her. Retracting his arm, he whipped himself around and caught the tattooed man in the side of the head with the saber pommel, dazing him. Eran stuck the blade into his throat, then jerked his wrist left and right, decapitating him completely. The youngest gang member, frightened, turned to run. "There's no escape," Eran hissed. He leapt towards the kid, burying the saber into his spine just below the neck. The kid dropped, and Eran turned to face the main perpetrator.

Without surprise Eran saw him running away. "Coward!" he shouted. Throwing himself into the air, Eran used the Force to enhance his jump, coming down in front of Ryk. Eran saw the fear in his eyes as he reached out and grasped Ryk's left shoulder with his right hand. "And now, you die." For a moment, Eran did nothing more than stare into Ryk's eyes. Then, his face slowly contorted into an expression of pure rage. A growl built itself up into a roar, and Ryk screamed. Eran shoved the malfunctioning saber into Ryk's abdomen all the way up to the hilt, and the young man let out a strangled cry. Eran slowly moved the saber up, carving into Ryk's breastbone, stopping at the top of his ribcage. He then moved it to the right, tracing a circle around the font of Ryk's ribcage, finally ending back at the top of the breastbone. Eran removed the saber, and Ryk weakly pressed his hands to his chest, trying to stop the massive wounds from getting worse. Eran's hand slid from Ryk's shoulder to the top of his head, and grasped his hair. With one final roar of anger, Eran pulled Ryk's head down until it collided with his upcoming knee, breaking the young man's nose and knocking him onto his back.

Eran looked at Ryk, sprawled on the ground, breathing thinly, tears running down his face, and felt no pity. "Ryk," he said, catching his attention. "You brought this on yourself. There shall be no mercy from me." With that, Eran Scope raised his right leg as high as he could...and stomped it down onto Ryk's heart with all of his weight. The gang leader coughed up blood, inhaled chokingly one final time, and died.

Eran looked around at the carnage he'd caused. Then, he deactivated the lightsaber and turned to leave. The crowd silently parted before him, like a veil. Eran knew that he'd used the dark side, but didn't care. The killing was over. His work was done.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Whoa... That was just.... incredible. Great job, Iggy.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

You're talking like it's finished.
JADAFETWA
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Sounds just like the LT. HIT-Man's work.
Nice one, assassin-author
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

IG-88E wrote:You're talking like it's finished.
No, just the fight scene... it was incredible. I never expected that.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Kelly Antilles wrote:No, just the fight scene... it was incredible. I never expected that.
Thanks. I wanted to portray Eran as caught up between his own boiling rage and the cold, calculating hatred of the dark side. Considering your reaction, I'd say I pulled it off.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Yeah, you did. Quite well.
Luke Starkiller
Jedi Knight

I agree, that was very well done.
What kind of dark wizard in league with nameless forces of primordial evil ARE you that you can't even make a successful sanity check versus BOREDOM? - Red Mage
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

IG-88E wrote:COLD BLUE EYES
Chapter 10: Vengeance Achieved

"Die," Eran growled. He then closed his hand into as tight a fist as he could, and the Aqualish's howl cut off as every bone in his body was shattered. Eran then opened his hand, letting the broken body fall to the ground.
I like the mental picture.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I usually don't go into heavy bloody detail because I feel it detracts from a story and turns it into a shallow gorefest, but I do try and get a good picture of what's happening.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

You do that so much better than me. I can see it in my head, exactly what is happening, but I can't seem to put that down in words.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

COLD BLUE EYES
Chapter 11: The Bitter Taste of Victory

It had been two days since the murders. The police were looking everywhere for Eran and his speeder, which was also missing. They had even posted a ten thousand credit reward. Despite all the effort, no trace of the errant young man had been found. Melissa was sitting in her room, looking out the window, when she heard a hiss from the ground. "Hey, Melissa!" It was Eran. He was crouched by the side of the house, nearly invisible because of his dark clothing.

"Eran! What are you doing down there?"

"Is it OK if I come up?"

"Yeah. Hang on, I'll unlock-" she stopped as Eran levitated up to the window.

"Come on, it's cold out here." Melissa stepped aside and let Eran climb in. Shutting the window, she turned to face him

"I heard about what you did."

"Who hasn't?" he sat down on the edge of her bed and put his head in his hands. "I lost control. When I learned what they did to you," he hesitated. "I just lost it. I wanted to hurt them back. I walked into the courtyard, and they were there, and I lit the saber, and they ran at me, and I killed them."

Melissa quietly kneeled behind him and rested her hands on his shoulders. "I know. I'm sorry things didn't work out the way we wanted."

"Melissa. I came here to say goodbye."

"What?"

"I can't stay here, Melissa. I've got a bounty on my head." Melissa's eyes filled with tears as she recognized the truth in his words.

"I'll miss you," she said shakily.

He turned to face her, his own eyes wet. "God Melissa. I already miss you!" He pulled her to him. Both cried, knowing this was probably the last time they would ever see each other. Finally, she brought her lips to his, and kissed him for a long time. Finally, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Melissa awoke to an empty room. Eran had left, and a cool breeze was blowing through the window. As if in a dream, she slowly got up and closed the window. That was when she noticed the envelope lying on her bed. She picked it up and opened it, pulling out a colorful collage of pictures. Most of them were of Eran and his friends before he'd left Correllia, but several pictures of Eran and Melissa were hanging off the bottom. She flipped it over and found a short note.

MELISSA:

I'M SORRY. I LOVE YOU.

ERAN

Melissa's lip trembled as the true loss hit her, and she crumpled to the floor, sobbing.

Meanwhile, Eran was cruising down hoverway 56, not really seeing anything around him. He'd altered the ID tags for his speeder, but they wouldn't last too long. He'd also fixed the lightsaber. All he could focus on was Melissa, her eyes, her smile, her voice, all of which was gone now. He'd been driving ever since he left that morning, not knowing where he was going and not caring. Finally, he came to Rhoon City. Hungry, he stopped off for something to eat, and for the second time that week, his life changed forever. As he walked up towards the restaurant, there was a commotion down the street. Eran heard blasters firing, and turned to look. A man, fairly tall, with dark hair, was being pursued by a tall assassin droid. "What the-"

Then, the man nearly crashed into him. "Outta my way!" he bellowed. Without waiting for a response, he slashed Eran with a knife and kept running.

"OW!" Eran folded both hands around his side. "You piece of SHIT!" Eran drew his saber and leapt after the guy, bringing the saber down on his shoulder, cleaving him in two. The assassin skidded to a halt before the young vigilante.

"How did you do that?" he asked in his metallic voice.

"I just did. Screw off." Eran deactivated the saber and began to walk away. The droid, however, grabbed the man's body by his hair and followed.

"I would like to know. It would assist me greatly in my work."

Eran wheeled around. "It was the Force, alright? A droid can't do it."

"Are you certain?"

"Yes." Eran turned to walk away again, but stopped as an idea hit
him. "On the other hand, what if I went with you?"

"Excuse me?"

"You just said that my skills might help you, right? What if I become your partner?"

The droid remained silent, calculating possibilities. "I am IG-99," he finally said. "And I accept you as a partner, Eran Scope."

"Huh? How'd you know my name?"

"Your bounty is posted. However, I believe it would be more efficient to work with you."

"Sounds good."

"My ship is at Pad 7 at the spaceport. I leave at 7 PM. Be there."

"You got it, Iggy."

"Don't call me Iggy," the droid said as he walked away. Eran ginned. Even if he had lost so much of his life, he'd make a new beginning among the stars. As a bounty hunter!

END
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

See you, Space Cowboy.

Excellent Iggy.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

LOL, I actually wanted to put that at the end, but I decided not to. I figured it would sound cheesy.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Well, I did so it's official and NOT cheesy. :D
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Well. Now that Cold Blue Eyes is done, it don't know what to do with myself.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Um, no comment.

But you have EIGHT more stories to write!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Oh yes, of course, silly me! :wink:

I wonder which one I should write first....
JADAFETWA
Luke Starkiller
Jedi Knight

Nice ending, would any of the other 8 stories include Eran in them?
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

4 of them, all sequels of Darkness and the Light

the other 4 are side stories of the movies I wanna write. They'll have nothing to do with Eran, or each other.
JADAFETWA
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Violence: 8/10
Sex: 7/10
Story: 7/10
Language: 7/10

Overall Ranking: 7.25/10