SW Fanfic: Spirit Station

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

SW Fanfic: Spirit Station

Post by Kelly Antilles »

This story takes place in the middle of the Wraith Squadron series of books. Or somewhere thereabouts.

Spirit Station

Cast:

Rogues:
Commander Wedge Antilles - Rogue Leader (Corellia)
Captain Tycho Celchu - Rogue Two (Alderaan)
Lieutenant Wes Janson - Rogue Three (Tanaab)
Lieutenant Derek "Hobbie" Klivian - Rogue Four (Ralltiir)
Lieutenant Nawarra Ven - Rogue Five (Ryloth)
Lieutenant Gavin Darklighter - Rogue Six (Tatooine)
Lieutenant Kelly Antilles - Rogue Seven (Corellia) (temporary position)
Captain Pash Cracken - Rogue Eight (temporary position)
Lieutenant Corran Horn - Rogue Nine (Corellia)
Lieutenant Ooryl Qyrrg - Rogue Ten (Gand)
Flight Officer Asyr Sei'lar - Rogue Eleven (Bothawui)
Flight Officer Inyri Forge - Rogue Twelve (Kessel)

Wraiths:
Captain Garik "Face" Loran - Wraith One (Pantolomin)
Flight Officer Lara Nostil - Wraith Two (Aldivy)
Lieutenant Myn Donos - Wraith Three (Corellia)
Flight Officer Tyria Sarkin - Wraith Four (Toprawa)
Lieutenant Kell Tainer - Wraith Five (Sluis Van)
Flight Officer Hohass "Runt" Ekwesh - Wraith Six (Thakwaa)
Lieutenant Dia Passik - Wraith Seven (Ryloth)
Flight Officer Voort "Piggy" Sa'Bring - Wraith Eight (Gamorr)
Lieutenant Shalla Nelprin - Wraith Nine (Ingo)
Flight Officer Elassar Targon - Wraith Ten (Devaron)

Supporting Cast:
Captain Mirax Horn - owner of the Pulsar Skate (Corellia)
Cubber Daine - Wraith Mechanic (Corellia)
Koyi Komad - Rogue Mechanic (Ryloth)
Gate - Wedge's R5
Whistler - Corran's R2
Winger - Kelly's R2
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Re: SW Fanfic: Spirit Station

Post by Kuja »

Kelly Antilles wrote: Lieutenant Kelly Antilles - Rogue Seven (Corellia) (temporary position)
Should I be offended on Ran Kether's behalf? :P
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Spirit Station: Chapter 1

Twelve fighters and one freighter popped out of hyperspace in a rather desolate place. The fighters immediately formed up on the freighter in case there was something hiding.

"Are you sure these are the right coordinates," Gavin Darklighter asked after his X-Wing fighter came out of hyperspace. There was nothing around him but space. He thought there would be a planet or space station. They were supposed to be going to their new base of operations.

Wedge Antilles, leader of Rogue and Wraith Squadrons, was thinking the same thing. "This is where we're supposed to be," he said, voice crackling through the comm. "Anyone getting any readings?"

Corran Horn looked at the sky in front of him. "Lead, this is Nine. I don't have anything on my scopes, but I sense something."

Kelly Antilles, Wedge's little sister, confirmed Corran's feeling, "I sense it too." Being a bit more experienced with the Force than Corran, she searched closer. There was something there. The problem was figuring out what it is. She looked not at the sky, but through it.

Some of the stars started to shift. Kelly blinked, "I don't believe it."

"Ooh, big surprise there," came Wes Janson's teasing voice.

"No, don't look at the stars. You know that Bith painter who makes pictures look like two different things? Like a three dimensional object. Look at the sky like you would one of those paintings."

Like magic, a space station painted to look like the skyline appeared before them. "Amazing," said Hobbie. "How'd they do that?"

"I don't know, but we're getting a reading from a landing beacon," said Mirax Horn, captain of the Pulsar Skate. She was along to carry a few members of the crew as well as the gear and supplies they would need to get started.

"Mirax, give everyone the coordinates," Wedge said. He studied the fading image before him and wondered how they were ever going to get in there. Gate received the coordinates and put them up on his screen. "Ok, Tycho, Kelly and Corran, form up on me. We'll go check things out."

Four X-Wings separated from the group and fell into an approach formation. Wedge was nervous, but he knew that Kelly and Corran would hopefully sense something was wrong before it happened. "What do you sense Kelly," he asked.

"There are a couple of life forms. I don't feel any harmful intentions."

"What about you, Corran?"

"Same here. Except?" Corran paused.

"What is it," asked Kelly.

"There's something else there. I don't know what it is. I've never felt anything like it before."

Kelly stretched her senses out further into the station. She found nothing unusual. As she was about to voice her findings, a large mouth-like opening suddenly appeared before them.

"Here's the entrance," said Wedge. "Let's land and check it out."

The four X-Wings landed gently on the docking bay floor. None of the pilots expected anyone to come running over to help them down. This was supposed to be their new base. The rest of the crew wouldn't arrive until they had checked it out.

Kelly popped her canopy and pulled off her helmet after checking with Winger to see if the atmosphere was breathable. She noticed the others doing the same. Unhooking her life support cable, she stood in her seat and looked around. "Nice place," she grumbled to herself.

The bay looked like it had seen a firefight. The deck was scorched and she noticed several of the computer terminals along the wall were destroyed.

"I wonder what happened here," said Tycho as he jumped down from his cockpit.

Wedge shook his head as he approached his XO. "I don't know, but whoever owned this station didn't win."

Kelly used the Force to lower Winger from his socket. He beeped something as he was landing. "There is? Where," she asked the droid.

"What'd he say," asked Corran.

"He said he saw a working terminal on the other side of the bay." She started to follow the droid when she suddenly stopped. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"A voice. I heard a voice." She looked around and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Shaking her head, she moved on behind her droid. Wedge, Corran and Tycho followed.

Winger rolled up to the droid socket beside the one remaining working terminal. He extruded his cable and plugged in. "Don't forget to run a virus check on everything first," he heard Kelly say behind him.

He chided her and popped up the small screen he had. DUH was all he wrote. Turning to the job at hand, Winger started to break through the code and passwords on the computer system. He beeped in triumph as he got into the system, then he stopped. For no reason at all, the droid shut down.

"Winger?" Kelly tapped the little droid. She had noticed that all his lights went out. She tried hitting the external reboot button. Nothing happened. Panic began to rise in her. Her best friend in the galaxy was virtually dead.

"What happened," Wedge asked.

"I don't know. He just shut down." Kelly pulled a data pad from her pocket and plugged it into the droid. She tried to find the reason he had shut down. The pad gave her enough power to be able to check what he had downloaded. She went through the programs as quickly as possible. She didn't see anything that would have made him do what he did. Then it happened. Her data pad shut off. Standing in shock, she pulled it from the droid and threw it across the bay.

The others just watched. "What was is," Corran asked softly.

"Stupid machines," she mumbled to herself. "The damn pad shut down."

Wedge's comlink beeped. "Yes?"

"We're getting tired of waiting out here. Is it safe to come in," Wes asked.

Wedge looked at his companions. Kelly voiced what the others were thinking. "Maybe someone will have a better idea of what happened here. Go ahead and let them land. The bay looks safe." Tycho and Corran nodded in agreement.

"Ok, just make sure to follow the beacon and keep your eyes open."

"Why? We can see the station just fine. Don't you remember lowering the cloaking device?"

Wedge looked at Tycho who pulled out a scanner and checked the bay. "He's right. It was a cloak and it's disabled now."

"Well, Winger got one thing done before he shut down."

"Looks like he did more than that," Corran said from the doorway next to the terminal. "We have power." He hit a switch and lights came on in the bay.

With the lights on, they could tell that the damage they saw earlier wasn't as bad as they thought. The outer structure of the station looked intact.

Kelly moved over to look through the doorway where Corran was standing. She knew she heard something. A voice was calling her. Come in, it said beckoning her. Come in to your doom. "I have a bad feeling about this," she said quietly.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Re: SW Fanfic: Spirit Station

Post by Kelly Antilles »

IG-88E wrote:
Kelly Antilles wrote: Lieutenant Kelly Antilles - Rogue Seven (Corellia) (temporary position)
Should I be offended on Ran Kether's behalf? :P
Who?
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Ran Kether is Rogue Seven, the communications expert from Chandrila.

Interesting first chapter, though.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

From what era? Not from when this is set.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Yes, from this era. He joined between "The Bacta War" and "Iron Fist" and was killed during the Thrawn series.
Last edited by Kuja on 2002-10-15 01:35pm, edited 1 time in total.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

So, it's only interesting... ok, maybe I shouldn't post any more stories. I'm not getting feedback and they obviously aren't that good.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

FWIW, I think they're good. Don't quit writing.

Besides, it's a small point. Just have someone mention his recent bout with the flu, and that'll take care of it.
JADAFETWA
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Kelly Antilles wrote:So, it's only interesting... ok, maybe I shouldn't post any more stories. I'm not getting feedback and they obviously aren't that good.
No, you're more of a character writer than an action writer. Action isn't your forte. Stick to what your good at. I've read you Cowboy Bebop ones and they were pretty good.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

This isn't an action story.

Two, this certainly COULD be set before Reth joins the Rogues.

Third, it's my AU

Fourth, nobody really cares anyway. They suck.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

"they" meaning my stories.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Kelly Antilles wrote:"they" meaning my stories.
??!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!

WTF??!?!?!!?!??!!?
JADAFETWA
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Kelly Antilles wrote:This isn't an action story.

Two, this certainly COULD be set before Reth joins the Rogues.

Third, it's my AU

Fourth, nobody really cares anyway. They suck.
Sorry, I thought it was intended to be something like the X-wing novels.

And you don't suck as writer. It's just most people around here don't seem to care for anything without a high body count and regular explosions.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Stormbringer wrote:It's just most people around here don't seem to care for anything without a high body count and regular explosions.
You know, that's what I fucking hate about writing for fandom anyway. Even over at ff.net it was the same way. If you didn't write in the Prequel or NJO era, FUCK your stories. Nobody would read them. I was hoping here might be different. Guess I was wrong.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Oh, COME ON! You're the only one who reviews MY stories and I keep writing them.
JADAFETWA
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Kelly Antilles wrote:
Stormbringer wrote:It's just most people around here don't seem to care for anything without a high body count and regular explosions.
You know, that's what I fucking hate about writing for fandom anyway. Even over at ff.net it was the same way. If you didn't write in the Prequel or NJO era, FUCK your stories. Nobody would read them. I was hoping here might be different. Guess I was wrong.
I care. Jeez, I'm bothering you all the time, remember?

And besides, half these guys would recognise good writing if you clubbed them over the head with it. You've got a lot of testosterone poisened fanboys hanging around here, don't be suprised if they aren't intrested in character peices.

Write as you want and what you want. At least me and IG-88 will read it.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Stormbringer wrote:Write as you want and what you want. At least me and IG-88 will read it.
I second that.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Do you want me to go ahead and finish this, either all in one blow or in several chapters, or should I just chunk it?
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

FINISH IT!! I don't care how, although breaking it up would make it easier to read....

DON'T CHUNK IT!!!!!!!!
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Ok... here's the second chapter... not that anyone cares. It sucks.

Spirit Station: Chapter 2

Six X-Wings, Two TIE-fighters and the Pulsar Skate landed in the bay. Everyone disembarked and seemed to be in a good mood. That was until the scream.

Inyri Forge screamed. It was her gut reaction to what she saw. She didn't stop until Gavin Darklighter ran up to her. Then all she could do was point.

A few years ago the sight probably would have made Gavin sick. But after all he saw during the bacta war and the Krytos virus, this was nothing. A human skeleton was propped against the wall, held up by two vibroblades. One was in the pelvis and the other right through where the heart would have been. That wasn't the worst part. Above the skeleton, written in what seemed to be blood, were the words BEWARE YOU ARE NEXT.

"Wow," Gavin finally said after taking in the scene. "I wonder what happened here."

Kell Tainer whistled. "Ritual killing."

"How can you tell?"

"The placement of the blades," he said as he moved closer to the skeleton. He nearly tripped over Shalla who had quietly walked over to examine the area herself.

"Ohmygod," Inyri quietly said. "They moved."

"What moved," inquired Shalla as she looked up.

"The letters. Up there. They moved. It looked like they were?" She stopped, not sure if she should go on.

"Like they were what?"

"Bleeding."

Shalla stood quickly and looked at the writing. She touched them and only felt cold durasteel. Scraping off a bit, she sniffed and found it to actually be blood. "Well, it's not bleeding now, but it is made of blood."

"I swear that's what it looked like."

"We believe you," Gavin said as he put an arm around her shoulder. He turned her and guided her towards the rest of the group.

Shalla watched them leave and then turned to Kell. "What do you think?"

Kell shrugged, "I don't know. I do know that I don't like this."

"Well, we agree on one thing. This is really giving me a bad feeling."

Wedge assembled everyone in the middle of the bay except for Kelly who was working with Whistler trying to get Winger booted back up. "Ok, so what do we have so far?"

Tycho looked down at his data pad. "Well, the power is on and the cloaking device is disabled. We still can't get into the computers yet. Lara is working on that. Most everything here in the landing bay looks fine except for the disabled terminals."

"What about that little scare Inyri had?"

Shalla spoke up first. "Sir, as far as Kell and I can tell, it's a ritual killing. There are several species that use this technique. We're trying to narrow it down now. We scraped some of the blood from the wall and Tyria is running a scan on it using Captain Horn's computer in the Skate."

"What about the skeleton? How long has it been here?"

"We're still trying to determine that, sir. I honestly don't think it's been that long."

"My question is," said Wes, "who turned the landing beacon on? It wasn't there when we popped into the system."

"Maybe it was on a delay," suggested Ooryl. "We could have triggered it when we entered the system."

"I don't think so. There was no power on this bucket when we landed," said Corran.

"I guess we have a lot of questions to answer then," Wedge said. "For now, everyone get started cleaning up the bay. Tycho. Wes. Hobbie. I want to see you three now. Let's get to work."

Wedge, Tycho, Wes and Hobbie walked over to where Kelly was working. "Any luck," Wedge asked.

Kelly didn't even bother to look up to answer. "Nope. Whistler did find something interesting. It seems that Winger is giving him a very strange error message. It says 'don't go in there.'"

"Don't go in where," asked Hobbie.

"That's the part we can't figure out. Whistler says he is running that in an endless loop through his processor. I'm baffled."

"Well, nonetheless, we need to check out the entire station," Wedge said.

"I agree, but I don't think anyone should be alone."

"I was thinking of sending out four squads."

"Well, we can at least have a map of this place. Lara and I were able to get into the basic system. We found a map and were able to make sure most of this place has power and breathable atmosphere."

"Good work."

As the four men were about to leave, Kelly laid a hand on Wedge's arm. "Wedge, can I talk to you for a moment? Alone."

He nodded to the others to move on then turned to face his sister. "What is it?"

She looked down at the two droids and sighed. She wasn't very sure how to express this to him without sounding crazy. "Wedge, there's something else here."

"You and Corran did say you felt some life forms when we were approaching."

"Yes, but now? I'm not so sure they are alive."

Wedge's brow wrinkled in confusion. "What are you trying to say? How could you know they were here if they weren't alive? Luke said that the Force was in all living things."

"I know," she said, her face mimicking his. "That's what's so confusing. It's as if whatever is here knows how to mask itself in the Force to seem living. Right now, the only living things I can feel are right here in this bay."

He pondered this for a moment. "Will you, Corran and Tyria be safe?"

"The question is, will any of us be safe?"
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Holy shit. Please continue.
JADAFETWA
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Kelly, its not that we being the people on this board, dont read it, its just that we generally dont post replies and comments. Look at Stravo's and Mark S' fics, they're only being commented on by only a handful, yet are read by nearly everybody. Just the replies do not count as an indicator of how people like your fics.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

I do hope that's honest.

Spirit Station: Chapter 3

Wes Janson rolled his eyes. This was boring. The only thing that made up for the boredom was being with Shalla. His foursome included her along with Gavin and Asyr. So far they had turned up nothing but what you would normally find on a space station. What were they looking for anyway?

He poked his head in yet another empty crew quarter. Or so he thought. A glint under the desk caught his eye. He stepped in and the door closed behind him.

Shalla turned when she heard the door close. "Did you hear that," she asked Asyr.

"It sounded like a door closing. Where is Lieutenant Janson?"

"He was right behind me." Shalla walked back down the hall looking for Wes. Asyr continued forward to keep an eye on Gavin.

"La-la-la." A skipping Wes came out of the room where he had just been. The skipping isn't what caught Shalla's eye. It was the fact that he was wearing a skirt over his uniform and carrying a teddy bear.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He didn't seem to see her as he skipped by and down the hall. He had a big stupid grin on his face. That was until he tripped. Then he began to bawl like a child.

Shalla ran up to him. "Are you ok? What has gotten into you?"

When he looked up, Shalla had to do a double take. For a moment, it didn't look like Wes. She thought she saw the face of a little girl imposed over his face. She blinked hard and saw him crying. "I fall down," he screamed.

"It's ok," she said. "What's your name?"

Blinking, he looked up into her eyes. "My name," he said questioningly in a childish voice. "My name is? my name is?" He shook his head in confusion. "What the hell?"

Shalla kept his attention. "Tell me your name."

"Hey, it's me, Shalla."

"Your name."

Sighing he said, "Lieutenant Wes Janson. There, is that better? Why are you asking me my name?"

"Why don't you look down."

He did as she suggested and immediately wished he hadn't. "How the hell did I get dressed like this?"

"I think you were possessed."

"You must be joking. There's no such thing as ghosts."

"I'm serious," she replied while helping him to his feet. "Let's get you out of this before Gavin and Asyr come looking for us."

Kelly stopped in the middle of the hall. Pash, who was walking behind her, slammed into her back. She didn't move. He backed up a step and looked at her curiously. "What is it," he asked her.

"I lost Wes," she said softly. Then she cocked her head as if listening to someone. "No, there he is." She shook her head, "that was really strange. It was as if his essence disappeared and then reappeared."

Wedge looked back at her. "What would have caused that?"

"I don't know. Thing is, at that same time, I felt one of the life forms from before."

Pash took her hand and gave it a small squeeze to let her know he was there. "How did you know that Wes was gone?"

She turned to look at him. "Well, I just decided to make sure I kept in touch with everyone."

"You're constantly seeing everyone through the Force?"

"Yes," she responded quietly.

"Won't that make you exhausted?"

"Probably, but I want to know if anything happens."

Wedge looked at her sternly. "Ok, but please be careful."

She smiled at her brother. "I promise." The three then moved forward to join Elassar.

"Find anything," asked Wedge.

"Not really," answered the Devorian. "There is something strange going on around here, though."

Kelly moved on past him and said over her shoulder, "there are lots of strange things going on." Her next step was a big one. The floor seemed to give way beneath her foot. She found herself quickly plummeting down a shaft. Screaming, she tried to find purchase on the walls to stop her decent.

Above her, she heard Pash and Wedge scream her name. Her panic was outweighed by her concern for everyone else. She drew in the Force and tried to find a way out of her predicament.

She moved a hand down to her side to grab her lightsaber. She hoped it was long enough. Moving her arm back in front of her, she held the lightsaber with both hands and suddenly jammed it between the walls. The ends of the 'saber scrapped against the sides of the tunnel. She couldn't decide if she should try turning it on, but her decent slowed quickly and finally she jerked to a stop.

She closed her eyes and felt her heart pounding in her chest. Looking up, she noticed she had dropped about a thousand meters. The others were watching her frantically. "I'm ok," she yelled up to them. Then she looked down. Bad idea. Her arms immediately began to shake. "Hurry up and get me out of here," she yelled in panic.

"Who's got some synthrope," Wedge asked his companions.

"What do I look like? A Stormtrooper," Pash snapped. He was quite frantic and worried about Kelly. He didn't mean to yell at Wedge.

Elassar moved back two doors and walked into a room. A moment later her came out carrying a hose. "It's not rope, but it may work." He handed the end to Wedge who began feeding it down the hole.

Kelly squirmed. There was something beside her, but she couldn't see it. "Stop," she said quietly.

"Why," a voice asked.

"Because you're scaring me."

"Why do I scare you?"

"Because I can't see you."

A face appeared in the wall right in front of her. Kelly screamed.

The face looked confused. "Why do you scream? You can see me now."

"But I wasn't expecting you."

"You should have been."

Kelly sighed. This was going to be a challenge. "Who are you," she asked the face.

"We," it said as several more faces appeared, "are those who lived here before."

Kelly looked at the faces. All were humans of different ages. "Why are you still here?"

"We cannot leave until we have been avenged."

"What happened?"

Their reply was cut off by something hitting Kelly in the head. She looked at the hose for a moment then took one hand off her lightsaber and grabbed it. She pushed her lightsaber up with her other hand to dislodge it. Hooking it back on her belt, she began to climb the hose. She looked back down, but saw no trace of the faces that had been there before.

Slowly she climbed the hose as it was pulled up. She reached the top and collapsed on the floor. The three men stood over her and she waved them away. "I'm ok. Just a little claustrophobic all of a sudden." She rolled over on her back and checked the damage to the lightsaber. The end of the hilt was nearly worn completely off. She was surprised it stayed hooked to her belt as she climbed up. The other end was worse. The focusing lens was completely destroyed. "Damn," she said to herself.

"That was quite a trap," Elassar finally said. "Even I did not sense it."

"I guess we better be a little more careful from now on," said Wedge as he helped his sister up. "Are you ok," he asked her.

Looking back down at the lightsaber she frowned then nodded. "Yeah, I'm ok. This lightsaber isn't."

"Well, it did save your life."

"Yeah. Aulduin would kill me if he saw this." The lightsaber had originally belonged to one of her first Jedi teachers. Upon his death, she had claimed it as her own. She hooked it back on her belt and shrugged. "Oh well. My other one is in Winger. I'll have to remember to get it later." With that said, she moved on much more cautiously this time.

Voort "Piggy" Sa'Bring wrinkled his pig-like nose at the stench. The room in which he just stepped into had been the food storage area. All the food was spoiled and the smell offended his olfactory senses. He snuffed again and smelled something different. It did not smell like spoiled food. "Captain Celchu," he said as he backed into the hall slowly. "I believe I have found something."

Tycho walked over, leaned into the room and immediately wished he hadn't. "Whoa, that's horrible," he said as he staggered back. "I take it you can smell something other than what you can see in there?"

Piggy nodded, "however, I do not think I would be able to stay in that room long enough to find it."

"You find something," asked Corran as he and Ooryl walked up to them.

"We think so," said Tycho. He looked at Ooryl and smiled. "You don't really breathe air, right?"

"That is correct, Captain," the Gand responded.

"That means the stench shouldn't bother you as much. Ooryl, we need you to go into this room and look for anything 'out of place'."

"Of course," he said walking into the odorous pantry. He searched through all the foodstuffs and thought there was nothing unusual. Uncovering a barrel of what said wine revealed something very different.

Inside the barrel, Ooryl found parts of several bodies piled on top of each other. "Ooryl has found something," he said. "It is quite unappetizing."

"Well, that food isn't very appetizing either. What is it," asked Tycho.

"Human bodies. There are several here. It seems the arms, legs and heads were severed from the bodies and placed in here."

Tycho's face paled, as did Corran's. They looked at each other. "Well, looks like it was ritualistic cannibal barbarians who killed this crew," Tycho said.

"What a clue to go on. You know, I saw a lot of strange things during my time in CorSec, but this tops it all," Corran grimaced.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Gaaah...I think I'm gonna toss my cookies...

oh man.....good descriptions Kelly...I'll be back in a minute. *runs off to puke*
JADAFETWA