Fanfic Contest:The Two Webboards?

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Sothis
Jedi Knight

Fanfic Contest:The Two Webboards?

Post by Sothis »

It occurs to me, after both all this WCOTC business, and after seeing the new trailer to the Two Towers, that a piece of fiction can be made out of this...

An unlikely alliance, of the Spacebattlers and the Star Destroyers? The Fellowship of the Sci-fan fans? The quest to destroy the Ring of WCOTC?

I'm hyper on caffiene as I type this, so I'm rambling, but still, just a thought for the more comically inclined writers out there.
Hakuna Matata
The Forums of Sothis! http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/sothis.html
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

This could be interesting, as I'm a member of this board and of Spacebattles. Will you be working on this?
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

I already wrote a very similar piece on DarkStar. It was a parody of the prologue of The Fellowship of the Ring.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Master of Ossus wrote:I already wrote a very similar piece on DarkStar. It was a parody of the prologue of The Fellowship of the Ring.
The boards are changing.

I feel it in the keyboard.

I feel it in the posts.

I feel it on the threads.

The Lord of the Morons.

It began with the forging of the Great Rings.

Three were given to Warsies, wisest and most obnoxious of all flamers. Seven to the B5ers, great story craftsmen on Tiger’s Claw. And nine, nine rings were given the Trekkies, who above all else desire tech manuals. [Warsies, B5ers, and Trekkies pick up their rings]

And within these rings was bound the will and intelligence to lead each group. But they were, all of them, deceived; for another ring was made. In the fires of Mount Bullshit, the moron DarkStar forged, in secret, a crappy ring.

And into this ring, he poured his stupidity, circular logic, and sexual frustrations. One ring to annoy them all.

One by one, the free threads of the boards were high jacked by the power of his stupidity.

But there were some who resisted. [Lord Edam leads an army of Trekkies in a march]

[Darth Wong calls for arrows of reason, and a massive wave of hypocrisy is felled] A Last Alliance of Warsies and Trekkies marched against the stupidity of Scooter, and on the slopes of Mount Bullshit they fought for the sanity of vs. debaters. [Dalton stabs an ugly bit of circular logic] [Lord Edam slashes his way through massive waves of supidity]

[Darkling kills another wave of crap] Victory was near, but the power of the broken-record could not be undone. [Scooter appears and sends waves of rebuttals and rational debaters flying]
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Sothis
Jedi Knight

Post by Sothis »

Of course, who would form the Fellowship? We need the Ring bearer, a wise old wizard, three Hobbits, 2 humans (one is a king of men, one will betray the Fellowship), and an elf.

Well, the men were the Trekkies... so I nominate me for one of them :D
We need another Trekkie though.
Warsies were Elves... so we need a high profile Warsie... one who can be flaming...
Fivers were Dwarfs... we need a story craftsman...?
And a wise old man for Gandalf, who seems to be allied to no one???

We've already established the Dark Moron... so, who can be the evil wizard that he's controlling?
Hakuna Matata
The Forums of Sothis! http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/sothis.html
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I'll be the flaming warsie! :twisted: :twisted:
JADAFETWA
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

i'll represent a hobbit. I'm lazy (ask the people waiting for my fanfic), i eat a lot (ask my family and anyone from my school) and i don't like to be away from home unless it's a holiday.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

You know, we already had a thread on exactly this. Though only about 2/3's of the roles get casted.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Intresting.

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Is HHH a Warsie?

He could be Boromir. Both look pratically the same, and both no-sell all kinds of pain and "finnishing maneuvers" in order to gain control of the "Ring".

(borrowed some of this from a email to wrestlecrap.com)
"And as I promised, I said I would read from the bible..." "...And if we could turn our bible to Pslams..."Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Pslams 137:9) So let me ask you a question? Who is the worst influence, God or Marilyn Manson?" "God!" "And if that's not the best fucking example, God HIMSELF killed his own MOTHER FUCKING SON!"-Marilyn Manson

"Don't fuck with a Jedi Master, son..." -M.H in J.A.S.B.S.B
Achieved ultimate Doom (post 666) on Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:38 pm