SD.net flamefic Comments Thread

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

WTF is up with all these #8221s?
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Falkenhorst
Jedi Knight

Post by Falkenhorst »

Yo, you can put me in. Preferably have me appear briefly and administer a humorous Coup-de-grace to a main character who thinks he's just escaped death.
Falkenhorst

BOTM 15.Nov.02

Post #114 @ Fri Oct 18, 2002 4:44 pm

"I've had all that I wanted of a lot of things I've had
And a lot more than I needed of some things that turned out bad"

-Johnny Cash, "Wanted Man"

UPF: CARNIVAL OF RETARDS
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:
Cpt_Frank wrote:Ok now we have already 3 pages full of meaningless nonsense but nothing from GAT yet, no chapter, introduction, nothing!

You getting painful death later!

The first chapter shall be up soon.
Aww crap. I just wanted to express that I'm looking forward for the 1st chapter. Oh well. I hope it's glorious at least.
Supermod
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Here is is. Don't expect greatness.

Star destroyer.net The Great Troll War

By Grand Admiral Thrawn (a.k.a. Captain Sheridan) Title by NecronLord

Star Destroyer.net is peaceful place where everyone lived happily.
Yeah right.

Lord Mike Wong sat on his thrown, overlooking the land of Star Destroyer. The great author Stravo stood handing out his latest fan fic at high prices. The great Flame Warriors passed through towns, watching for any troll. And though it sickened him to watch, DarkStar spewed his ignorance everywhere, at all evaded him.

"My lord!" 2000AD yelled and was running into the room, breathing heavily. "It's Sith God!"

"What about that moron? He's banned." Lord Wong replied.

"Yes, but he stands outside our land, preying on innocent travelers. Shall I send a few Flame Warriors to slay him?"

"No. We can spare none. Not with the growing stupidity I feel in the distance. Send a few others."

2000AD nodded. "I shall send Captain Cyran and Straha." And he then turned and left, seeking out the two who would hunt down the troll.

Lord Wong sighed and returned to the window. A great stupidity was definitely growing. The return of a troll proved it. And he felt a presence he had not felt for years, but he did not know who it was.

Straha and Cyran rode on horseback towards the outskirts of SD. They both looked uncomfortable with their new armor and weapons, much heavier then there own. They did however grow to like it. As the power and look of the Moderators grew thinner as they began to get closer to the edge of SD more trolls attacked them. Many blows would have done far more damage had Lord Wong not equipped them with new gear.

At last they reached the edge of SD.net. There was even a convenient sign saying "Now leaving SD.net"

And there they found Sith God. He was spamming at innocent passing civilians. Terrified of the troll they ran screaming away. Sith God smiled then started to laugh like a raging maniac. But when he saw them in their armor his smile disappeared. He focused on their large swords, and his laughter turned to fear.

"Prepare to meet your doom foul creature!" Cyran yelled.

But Sith God wasn't ready for his doom just yet. He ran. The two warriors went after him. Straha stopped briefly and fired off two arrows. The first hit a tree near Sith God and he laughed. But the second arrow nailed his shoulder and he slowed and fell.

"Now that we've stopped him, we can slay this troll and be done," Straha said. Both of them drew their swords and approached him.

"You thik you can beet mme? Hahaha, you wil di!" Sith God with so much stupidity it could actually be heard. He fired spam at Cyran. He ducked and blocked it with his shield. Straha tried to sneak up on Sith God and slice him in two. But he heard Straha sneaking up and let loose spam right in his face.

As Straha screamed and fell, Sith God said, "Hahaha, seee? I amm invicibl!" But without any spam to block, Cyran could attack. Sith God only had a small sword to fight with. Cyran slashed, and it went flying. Sith God backed away slowly, then fell to the ground.

"Pleaz, spar me!" Sith God begged. For a moment, Cyran wavered. In another moment he would have convinced himself to kill the troll. But one moment was all Sith God needed. He attacked him with a bit of spam and he fell. Sith God began to run. But he had forgotten about Straha. He fired an arrow right into his leg. And when Sith God stopped. And Cyran rose and stabbed him. Sith God fell off the sword.

"Ha, we have slain this foul creature," Straha said. "And without any wounds other then this disgusted Spam. Lord Wong shall be pleased. We-"

Straha stopped. Cyran was about to ask why until he saw for himself. There were trekkies. Countless trekkies. All heading towards them.

"Quick Cyran, we must leave!" Straha stated.

"We can't. They'd cut us down in an instant. You go. I'll slow them down enough for you to escape." Cyran replied.

"But you'll be killed! We'll both stay."

"No. If I stay, I'll die yes. But you'll survive. If we both stay or go, we both die," Cyran said sadly.

"Very well," Straha said. He turned to head towards the horses, then smashed his shield on Cyran's helmet. He collapsed on the floor. "You go. I'll stay" And he dragged him to his horse. Soon he was on it, and the horse heading back to Star Destroyer.net.

Straha sighed and turned to face the trekkies. So many trekkies. He drew his sword, took a deep breath, and charged them.

"Where the hell are they?" Lord Wong asked. "It doesn't take this long to kill such a weak troll and return."

"Uh, maybe they can't find the little git my lord," 2000AD guessed. "I doubt he'd simply stand and fight. Probably ran off like a little girl."

"Perhaps. However-"

"My lord, there they are!" 2000AD interrupted looking out the window. "Wait. There are two horses, but only one has a rider. It's Cyran. He's not moving."

"What, is he dead?" Lord Wong asked.

"Nope, he's breathing." 2000AD replied.

"How is this possible? Cyran is unconscious. The only reason Straha wouldn't come back, especially with his comrade injured, would be if he were knocked out or dead. There is no way Sith God could ever do that."

"My Lord, I shall have Cyran treated immediately. Perhaps he has some answers."

"After he is awake and in good shape, bring him to me."

Cyran awoke confused. He was taken to a black castle that he couldn't first remember as Lord Wong's. He thought Trekkies had captured him and were taking him to his doom. He recognized too many faces for them to all be captured.

His injuries were little more then scraps and bruises. He was led to Lord Wong. He was nervous to come before the of greatest Flame Warriors of all. He bowed before him.

"Arise Captain Cyran. And tell what has happened to Straha? Has he been slain by the foul troll Sith God?" Lord Wong asked.

"No my Lord, a weakling like him could have never killed him. Bur I fear he was slain anyway," Cyran said sadly.

"Go on and tell your tale."

"Yes my Lord. We slew Sith God quite easily. But before we could return to Star Destroyer.net, we were attacked by a large group of Trekkies. He knocked me and that is my last memory before awaking here."

"How many trekkies? Is there any chance that Straha could have survived?" Lord Wong asked.

"I do not remember the exact number. But sadly, there is little chance he's alive. But we must make sure," Cyran said.

"Agreed. We must make sure he is dead, or rescue him if he's alive. Take a team of Flame Warriors to deal with any trekkies that dare attack. Bring Dalton and Master of Ossus."

Cyran, MoO and Dalton journeyed to where Straha fought the trekkies. Cyran was in awe of the skill of the Flame Warriors. They struck down any troll or trekkie who even got close. The length of the trip was far shorter then the first, with the fights lasting only a moment.

Soon they were at the site. Scores of trekkies lied dead. Cyran briefly thought Straha had somehow killed them all. But his hopes were crushed when he saw Straha lying on a tree. Many arrows lay in him. His armor was pierced by swords and smashed by clubs. His chest moved slowly.

"Straha!" screamed Cyran, and he ran towards him. MoO and Dalton followed him.

"AmI still alive or are we both dead?" Straha said weakly.

"You're still alive. What happened?" Cyran asked.

"After I knocked you out I faced the trekkies. I slew so many but they kept on coming. Then this huge warrior in black came. I was so hurt I could barely hold my sword. But I managed to get an arrow off at him. It....bounced of his armor. He struck at me. I blocked but my sword shattered." Straha gestured to a broken sword near him. "I couldn't run. He he stabbed me. It was like being hit by a mountain. He laughed insanely. Then he"

"Straha? Straha?"

But he said no more. His chest heaved once more slowly then was still.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

anarchistbunny wrote:WTF is up with all these #8221s?

It wasn't pure text. ...
Bender and God, Futurama
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Ahhh that makes sense

And you managed to kill of two charaters at once
Koodus! :D

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

And I wasn't one of them! I'm still alive!

...assuming I'm in there at all, of course.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

:: floats in to the room::

For the glory of SD.net and WONG I die.

Now if you would excuse me I there is alot to MArilyn Monroe, that my Generation never knew :twisted: :twisted:

::floats through the wall to do some mindless covorting with past beuties(sp?)::
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Excellent writing, now just as soon as I show up in a role, which doesn't kill me 100 words later all will be complete..
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Well I`m alive at least.Not in it yet but allive.
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
Cpt_Frank

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Very nice story it was worth the wait.
*wonders what death will await him*
Supermod
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Well I could always force chock you if your intent on dieing :D

Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Cpt_Frank

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Mind you I don't want to die but GAT announced my death already 1 page ago.
Supermod
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Post by Eleas »

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:Here is is. Don't expect greatness.
Oddly enough, it was what we got. :) Excellent. Though I have to wonder if I'm even in.
Björn Paulsen

"Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
--Chinua Achebe
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:
"My lord!" 2000AD yelled and was running into the room, breathing heavily. "It's Sith God!"
WAHOO! Straight in there.

A good start. Keep up the good work.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

It's cool to be part of a fanfic, I feel as if I've come into my own. 8)
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! I not only have lines but I live! Pity Straha had to die though.........

Ok well, sad moment ended.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Captain_Cyran wrote:WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! I not only have lines but I live! Pity Straha had to die though.........

Ok well, sad moment ended.

::floats in::
Hey it's no pity, this ghost thing is completley under rated.

::starts doing somersalts in the air::

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHE

any way, GAT you did a great job, I really liked it so far.

::floats away::
Oooh I don't think So~Mr Bean
*Force Chokes the dead guy

Hey you can't do that I am already dead!

Ahh that felt good though it did nothing to hurt him, Lucky I have this Ghost Busters Pack I borrowed from GAT last week

*Eeep!
You better run!

Hey wait, forgot I can posses bodies now!
::Posses Mr. Bean's body changing more text before running off::

Hope he doesn't notice
Last edited by Straha on 2003-01-04 10:26pm, edited 1 time in total.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Yeah, very good....It's no Stravo, of course very few are....but it's good.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

I'll try to include everyone who asked.. The reason most people weren't in the first chapter is I don't want one liner characters.
Bender and God, Futurama
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Excellent. I do hope that Cyran, Dalton, and I make it back to SD.net, though, to report on what we have learned.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

I hope he blows up at least ONE planet/city/township :D

Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

Can i be included as a rabid Fiver?
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

I'm sorry this is so late, GAT. I didn't see your offer about the titles, until now, and I realize that it might be too late, but I have a good one: The Two Cowards.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

I still can't see how my suggestion of Indiana Wong and The Last Bastion of Trek could have been beaten. ah well ......
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!